Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Slayer isn't worth power-training yet.

Slayer isn't worth power-training yet. Do it when you feel like it. When you hit 55 it's useful as it unlocks a few handy new things, but until you get to OSRS gold the point where you would like that, don't bother. It will make some cash, but it is not really a money-maker. Not at a minimal level.

Hunter: I found this to be a great moneymaker when I was a new member. Getting the loot from a number of these creatures is actually worthwhile and I would thoroughly reccomend viewing what you could do with that skill. For a little while, that was my principal source of money. I really don't know if it is exactly the exact same today, but there's a chance it is, and at the really substantial levels that's certainly the case (grenwalls etc).

Hello, I've a question concerning training combat and since efficiency has never really been my thing I had been hoping someone else could give me guidance. I'm planning on getting members soon and want to finally max out my combat (I've had this account for several years, I don't have any clue why I have not done this yet...). Is it general much better to max out battle whilst getting 99 slayer or is it better just to power-train the skills at bandits or spiders?

I know it is more rewarding to utilize slayer but also appears to take a much longer time that is time that could be used on other profitable methods. Also, if you wouldn't mind, what is the very best set-up (preferable under 20M) for the method you're suggesting. In the end, is your training up to preference? You do not require the best things to buy RS gold train, the benefits are just few%, and also you do not need to train through Slayer, either.