Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Her passing may be her most valuable contribution

Her passing may be her most valuable contribution, however it is a shame that what Blue River boasts in shooting it's weak in the area of guard playmaking. Chamberlin's 3.2 assists per game average last year has risen to 4.3 per game so far this season, and the defensive attention she garners helps Madden as well as the players on the team thrive.

"We've definitely gotten a lot closer to each other than when she first arrived. She was shy at first but now me and her laugh around. We've been friends on the court," Madden said. "My sophomore year we did not have an (knockdown) shooter So the method they stopped us was to protect me in the post. That's why we fell in semi-state. Being able to have Maci available helps greatly."

"It provides us with an inside-out punch," Bales said. "Her performance is exemplary ... she can see the floor with such clarity and she's extremely unselfish."

The halfcourt offense is also played through Madden. Bales The goal of Bales is to get the ball to her lower down so that she can either score or kick-out to shooters when defenses collapse. Madden is doing lots of quick swing passes in the process which has produced the highest career average of 2.5 assists for each game in the first three games.

If you want to know more about NFL,you can visit https://www.mmoexp.com