Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's hard to say that they are going to make playing easier

It's hard to say that they are going to make playing easier because barely a detail is known about them yet. Auras are likely to cater to the elite players. Also, you don't know that Jagex is good in making sure that difficulty is balanced. Sure, auras make the certain Slayer tasks or certain bosses a bit easier to defeat But Jagex will compensate by tweaking existing monsters and by keeping auras in mind when creating new fights.

So I'm at 65 almost 66 defense. I'd like to see defense be among my first 99's along with the ability to use magic, but I do not have the ability to face a multitude of low leveled commoners because of a inability to train and a lack of patience. I'd like to know how and where and any other tips for training defense in the most effective and the most effective way.

Lately I have been doing pest control, but wave after wave gets boring... Not to mention the occasional loss due to an overwhelming population of low leveled people trying to do damage to a level 100+ beserker/defiler/torcher/ravager...

As a secondary topic I'd appreciate tips for leveling your magic. I'm currently using ancient magiks to mass kill npcs in a multiple combat zone. Here's some information about me The cost of living is not a matter to me. I have full ornamented dragon and all dragon weapons (with claws, with the exception of, due to the fact that I find the claws useless). I am a member of the majority of the main adventures, legendary treasures, desert treasures, heroes and that sort.

If you want to know more about RuneScape gold,you can visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/