Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RuneScape - Make some friends that are excellent dungers

For weapon either do magic shortbow or rune crossedbow using whatever arrows or OSRS gold bolts you like. If you've completed Seergaze's Legacy and desire the fastest speed of xp, then take an axe and prayer gear to the tunnels close to the blood altar. Locate the room that has mutated ones, pray melee, start cannon, make sure that auto retaliate's on and then go. The task will be completed shortly thereafter. Costs a fair amount of money but it's also one of the fastest tasks that you'll encounter. Since they're equipped with lots of hitpoints, it's one of the top options for the amount of xp.

If you're in w67, you'll usually be able to join teams once you have 100-105. I've been out of the game for about 3 months , which means a lot of this is likely to have changed. W67 is usually dominated by the s/l...

Make some friends that are excellent dungers. With the people I dung with I'm able of achieving sub 15 minutes warps, even with just a couple of randoms from w67 If you want to join, you might need to join with 3b0 initially but you should consider something like DGS that requires a lot of commitment will not really get much out from it. You're paying up to an entire hour in putting together an application to an alliance that requires you to tie primitive baxes!

Yes, I did apply to a number of friends who've used dgs until 100+, who claimed it was the best option and 3bo is crap for what it's worth, I've only completed 1-2 floors with them ever however I applied as I'm planning to gild soon. If 3bo is indeed to be betterthan dgs, it is the best alternative to 105/110+. From what I'm told, 3bo became overun with 117 crap dgers who don't have any idea about some basic concepts of dung. they are now there. I'm sure that there are excellent teams and keyers in 3bo still though, so this is the reason I recommend what I did: take advantage of both.

I don't know what number of these shop runs you actually need to do as well in order to buy out every shop will improve overall profit but some require too much time to get to to generate a profit. for instance, bstaves, broads, or cheap RuneScape gold maybe culm's are the most important, all else is more a matter of preference.