Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
While Lost Ark seems to have made a flawless debut

You can choose from three Bifrost Slots open to Lost Ark Gold all users. There are however Two Crystalline Aura Bifrost slots on the bottom of your Bifrost menu available to you if you subscribe. However, they aren't required as they simply give you quickly-travel points to be used in Lost Ark. If you're content with the three regular slots offered to everyone, you shouldn't feel a need to join Crystalline Aura for the final two slots.Lost Ark, the massively multiplayer game taking Steam by storm is set to receive a brand new server region to try to cut down on long login lines to European players.

The game has had an incredible launch weekend which made it the second most-played game of all time on Steam and ranked by peak concurrent players. At 1.33 million players, it narrowly beat the highest numbers of Steam popular games Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota 2, but fell quite a bit short of the record of 3.3 million players recorded in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in the early part of 2018.

However, the question is: How many of those million-plus players actually played the game? While Lost Ark seems to have made a flawless debut in Europe and the Americas, European servers have been beset with very, extremely long login queues. At any time over the weekend there were hundreds of thousands European players waited to be allowed to play the game.

(I can attest to this personally and have tried to access online gaming in London on a Saturday afternoon, I observed that many servers had queues of between 13,000 and 8,000 players, and it took me almost an hour to get online. It was a blessing that I had The Triangle Strategy demo to hand.)

The developer Smilegate together with Amazon, which distributes Lost Ark in the West (it has been available online in South Korea since late 2019), have revealed plans to establish a brand new European server region in order to ease the overcrowding. But this plan is not unpopular with Cheap Lost Ark Gold the game's unhappy European audience.