Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: REESA: WILL BIEHNS BORDERLINE BE SHOWN ON HBO THIS SUMMER?

Geez, Mr. Reese! Settle down!! You're getting all in a tizzy over every little thing. TV shows and movies get pushed back to be released later then planned all the time! To me Borderline coming out in the Fall instead of Summer is no surprise at all. You'll just have to wait a tad longer like everybody else and like it. This is the first time I've ever came onto this msg board. I read three of your msg's and you're already driving me crazy! I don't mean to be mean but things aren't always going to go your way, sorry to break it to you. There is no sense in getting all hyped up about waiting one or two more months.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Only one more month until Adventure Inc. is aired! At least that is coming up!

Replying to:

reesa let me say first this has been the worst summer of biehn ever and second let me say im very disappointed more to hear this from you that no so called channels like hbo, are going to play and show borderline til the fall, because i cant wait that long, because i want to know about now, here in the moment, not a few months from now, because this is july and we have whole agust to come up, and it is a disgrace that the summer is being wasting away that biehn is wasting this summer of 2002 away for us the real fans, when we deserve better, when we deserve better than this disgrace news, and i just cant believe i have to wait this long to see him and gina gershon in this, i cant believe this, and i cant believe that michael biehn has done nothing this summer when it comes to movies in theatres, because i hardly go to the movies anymore, because of the disgrace fact that biehn is in nothing like he used to be, when he shined so bright as kyle reese in the termininator, because of that i can tell you, im losing patience more every day, being told, by people with robotic responses that biehn denies being in t3, that no beihn movies this summer, that no borderline wont be shown in july, when i dont deserve this and i dont deserve these robotic responses i get from people like alicia hinsey and jd, because i deserve better and so does michael biehn and i hope he by god knows that himself because if he thinks not showing borderline until the fall when it was supposed to be shown this month, is the way to live a life? then im scared to know what biehn is going to do next? if anything real at all now yeah and that is all mr. reese!

Replying to:

So far cable movie stations have not scheduled this movie. Last time I heard, it may be in the fall.