Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOW WAS BIEHNS ADV INC, PREVIEWED?

HI EVERYONE THIS IS MR. REESE AND IM JUST WRITING THIS IN THIS MOMENT OF REAL BIEHN TIME TO ASK HOW WAS THE BIEHNS ADVENTURE INCORPORATED PREVIEWED AT THE THING? I MEAN WAS MICHAEL BIEHN THERE LIVE IN PERSON TO PREVIEW IT AND PROMOTE HIMSELF? WAS MICHAEL BIEHN AND OTHER CAST MEMBERS TO DO IT? WAS IT JUST THE REST OF CAST AND NO MICHEAEL BIEHN TO DO THIS? AND IF MICHAEL BIEHN WAS THERE WAS HE THERE TO TALK TO THE FANS, ANSWER QUESTIONS, AND SIGN AUTOGRAPHS JUST LIKE JOHN SHEA FROM MUTANT X DID THERE AT THIS THING? OKAY I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSES IN THE NAME OF BIEHN NOW YEAH AND THAT IS ALL MR. REESE OF A NEW ADV INC YEAH!

Re: HOW WAS BIEHNS ADV INC, PREVIEWED?

i would suggest you write to the folks at the comic-con for that info. From all reports, MB was not there. Although Gale Ann Hurd might have biehn. The official site for Adventure Inc, now has the preview on it's page. Plus I saw my first TV ad on the WB affilate to start on Oct. 5.