Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?

sweethottie i can assure i want biehns new adv thing to shine on tv just like his other series the magnificent seven did but it is just that i just feel he should only be in A-Lists Films! because when i saw the preview for Clint Eastwoods Bloodwork, i said why is jeff daniels the lead supporting actor in this, when it should be Michael Biehn in his place to shine with Clint eastwood as the new blood? when i saw mel gibsons new moview the signs, i said why is this jaquene phoenix in it? when it should be michael biehn shining in it shoulder to shoulder with mel gibson? when i saw harrison fords K-19 i said why is liam neesam in there when it should be michael biehn in there with harrision ford to show the false world and stupid tom clancy that he should be the new jack ryan more? and when i see posession i ask myself why is the idiot loser arran eckart romancing the 5 foot 9 gwenyth paltrow when it should be michael biehn doing that? and then when i see tom hanks road to perdition i ask myself why is jude law the villain in that when it should be michael biehn as the villain? and when i see the minority report with tom cruise, i say why is colin ferrill chasing after cruise when it should be michael biehn doing that? and even when i saw the contender with jeff bridges i said to myself why is bridges playing the president when that role who should have went to michael biehn? and i said when i saw a beautiful mind i said why did russell crowe get that academy award part when it should have went to biehn to get the academy award nominated part? so you see i could go on and on and on and on and on with this because this is what i want for michael biehn i want him real a list films with real a list actors like i have said before and since nothing has changed with that i have non choice to repeat myself over too but i do want adv inc to do well, but i too like all of you know, i want michael biehn in a list stars because this is the vision i have for michael biehn, this is it, this is the one, so that is why i say i want adv inc to rule tv when it comes out in new york and la but i also want him to rule in a list films too because that is the place i feel he should be at now yeah and that is all mr, reese!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Okay Mr. Reese, think about things through realistically before you write them. Michael Biehn can not be in every single movie you see previewed for him to end up on the A list. The guy can only accomplish so many things at once! Can't you be happy with the series and take things as they go like the rest of us? He's most likely gonna make more movies after this series if not already! Why can't you just wait and see what happens and not fly off the handle over things no one of us has control over? MB needs time for other things as well you know ,like time with his family and time to himself, he can't be in every single movie that written for the big screen. And it would also be nice if you stopped blaming his agent, I'm sure it's soooooooo easy to just go out and get a blockbuster script right away. All I ask is that you give the man and his agent a break. So yeah (as in you say)

Replying to:

but kathy dont you see? michael biehn being in a film with the sexy 5 foot 11 blond haired woman in charlie thezron in this trapped thing as a new villain can help him get on the A List finally! because charlie thezron is A List and kevin bacon who is the villain that terrorizes her in trapped is also A List and michael biehn is a much better actor than kevin bacon is so michael biehn should be the terrorizing villain of charlie thezron so michael biehn can be a list too just like them! i think once again his so called boring agent ed blah blah lamato has dropped the ball again and lost sigh real beihn sight of michael biehn should be in with films! that is why whenn i see the preview of trapped i dont see kevin bacon as the villain of it, but instead i see michael biehn i see michael biehn in it terrorizing charlie and kidnapping her daughter, because biehn he loves to play villain roles and what better villain is there for biehn to have played in this trapped to be on the A List? so what i say to you kathy is this, i think adv inc will do good on tv, but i know michael biehn can do better, and that is why i think the next villain role that is outthere for him to have like this one is trapped, he should reach out and take it because the time for michael biehn to be on the A List is NOW! yeah and that is all Mr. Reese!

Replying to:

You know Mr. Reese, poor Michael Biehn can't be in every movie made in Hollywood. If he had been in every movie you ever asked "why isn't he in", he'd have to be one of the Clones from Star Wars. Please just be happy that Michael is filming 22 episodes of his new series. I for one, am thrilled that many new fans will be exposed to Mr. Biehn's wonderful talents. Kathy(and That is all)

Replying to:

why isnt my man michael biehn in Trapped as a new villain to Terroize the Sexy Five Foot Eleven Charlie Thezron? now yeah and that is all Mr. Reese!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?

Another thing, Mr. Reese! I resent you badmouthing and shooting insults at every actor who isn't Michael Biehn. I want him on the A list just as well as everybody else who likes him because I think he is a amazing actor. It just might take a little bit more time. MB may not be "A" list in Hollywood like he should be, however he is A list to me and the rest of his fans who adore him and enjoy his work. I could sit here and think up milloins of movies that he could've been awesome in, but I wont because the people who were in those movies did do a good job portraying the characters. Even though MB would've did as good a job at many roles out there if not better, I don't sit and complain how he wasn't in this or that because those movies are already made and done. I've also played videogames and read books that I thought if they made into a movie he would be perfect to play the lead role. And if they do make a movie out of any of the videogames and books I've read and he doesn't make the lead role...sure I'll be a bit disappointed cuz I know how awesome he could've been, but I wouldn't sit and complain about it so much it's not even funny. What do you think Michael Biehn would think if he saw you insulting every actor in every A list movie that's coming out? Obviously I can't speak on his behalf of but I think he would be none too impressed. Anyways I don't know if my opinion matters, but hopefully it does a little bit. There are so many actors, artists, singers, bands, and authors out there who are awesome, even more so than some people who are really famous, that are underrated and don't get as much as they deserve. Unforchinetly Michael Biehn is one of them, and yes that does tick me and many of his other fans off but we try to live with it and appreciate what he has done, what he is doing, and what he will do because we all think he's kick ass and to us he's the best. I'll just say again it would be very nice if you stopped insulting his peers (fellow actors) because they haven't said or done anything negative to him that I've heard. And all those movies you've listed that you think he could've starred in, even if he did end up being in one of them he really couldn't be in all of them. The man isn't a machine for crying out loud!! Right, so that's all folks.

Replying to:

sweethottie i can assure i want biehns new adv thing to shine on tv just like his other series the magnificent seven did but it is just that i just feel he should only be in A-Lists Films! because when i saw the preview for Clint Eastwoods Bloodwork, i said why is jeff daniels the lead supporting actor in this, when it should be Michael Biehn in his place to shine with Clint eastwood as the new blood? when i saw mel gibsons new moview the signs, i said why is this jaquene phoenix in it? when it should be michael biehn shining in it shoulder to shoulder with mel gibson? when i saw harrison fords K-19 i said why is liam neesam in there when it should be michael biehn in there with harrision ford to show the false world and stupid tom clancy that he should be the new jack ryan more? and when i see posession i ask myself why is the idiot loser arran eckart romancing the 5 foot 9 gwenyth paltrow when it should be michael biehn doing that? and then when i see tom hanks road to perdition i ask myself why is jude law the villain in that when it should be michael biehn as the villain? and when i see the minority report with tom cruise, i say why is colin ferrill chasing after cruise when it should be michael biehn doing that? and even when i saw the contender with jeff bridges i said to myself why is bridges playing the president when that role who should have went to michael biehn? and i said when i saw a beautiful mind i said why did russell crowe get that academy award part when it should have went to biehn to get the academy award nominated part? so you see i could go on and on and on and on and on with this because this is what i want for michael biehn i want him real a list films with real a list actors like i have said before and since nothing has changed with that i have non choice to repeat myself over too but i do want adv inc to do well, but i too like all of you know, i want michael biehn in a list stars because this is the vision i have for michael biehn, this is it, this is the one, so that is why i say i want adv inc to rule tv when it comes out in new york and la but i also want him to rule in a list films too because that is the place i feel he should be at now yeah and that is all mr, reese!

Replying to:

Okay Mr. Reese, think about things through realistically before you write them. Michael Biehn can not be in every single movie you see previewed for him to end up on the A list. The guy can only accomplish so many things at once! Can't you be happy with the series and take things as they go like the rest of us? He's most likely gonna make more movies after this series if not already! Why can't you just wait and see what happens and not fly off the handle over things no one of us has control over? MB needs time for other things as well you know ,like time with his family and time to himself, he can't be in every single movie that written for the big screen. And it would also be nice if you stopped blaming his agent, I'm sure it's soooooooo easy to just go out and get a blockbuster script right away. All I ask is that you give the man and his agent a break. So yeah (as in you say)

Replying to:

but kathy dont you see? michael biehn being in a film with the sexy 5 foot 11 blond haired woman in charlie thezron in this trapped thing as a new villain can help him get on the A List finally! because charlie thezron is A List and kevin bacon who is the villain that terrorizes her in trapped is also A List and michael biehn is a much better actor than kevin bacon is so michael biehn should be the terrorizing villain of charlie thezron so michael biehn can be a list too just like them! i think once again his so called boring agent ed blah blah lamato has dropped the ball again and lost sigh real beihn sight of michael biehn should be in with films! that is why whenn i see the preview of trapped i dont see kevin bacon as the villain of it, but instead i see michael biehn i see michael biehn in it terrorizing charlie and kidnapping her daughter, because biehn he loves to play villain roles and what better villain is there for biehn to have played in this trapped to be on the A List? so what i say to you kathy is this, i think adv inc will do good on tv, but i know michael biehn can do better, and that is why i think the next villain role that is outthere for him to have like this one is trapped, he should reach out and take it because the time for michael biehn to be on the A List is NOW! yeah and that is all Mr. Reese!

Replying to:

You know Mr. Reese, poor Michael Biehn can't be in every movie made in Hollywood. If he had been in every movie you ever asked "why isn't he in", he'd have to be one of the Clones from Star Wars. Please just be happy that Michael is filming 22 episodes of his new series. I for one, am thrilled that many new fans will be exposed to Mr. Biehn's wonderful talents. Kathy(and That is all)

Replying to:

why isnt my man michael biehn in Trapped as a new villain to Terroize the Sexy Five Foot Eleven Charlie Thezron? now yeah and that is all Mr. Reese!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?

sweethottie if you are heart and sould michael biehn then you will say he is better than the so called a list people doing those roles, then giving in to hypocracy and just say he maybe is as good as them! because saying that isnt enough and that disappoints me about you in my eyes as a real true biehn fan and you should complain because like i said he is 46 years old and how many roles like this can he let pass by before he finally takes more risks and makes more efforts to play those roles? because i look at it like there is no way out, there is no tomorrow, that time is running out, the more biehn doesnt take a risk to do an a list film with role the more you can say that time is running out of biehn and that is why you have to be complain because that is the only biehn will be on the real list like he deserves and i can assure you michael biehn if he were to read my words now, he would know i speak the truth and if he reads my words then the next a list film and role outthere, he would take, because he knows it is right to take it based on what i write here and i cant believe you say that, because i cant live with that because the summer of 2002 has been a summer of no biehn with no movies and i can never live with that, i mean how in the heck can you? and so far this has been the fall of no biehn movies and i ask you can you live with this? and you say his so called peers have done nothing wrong to him? what do you call gwenyth paltrow not asking biehn to be her lover in possesion? what do you call veteran harrison ford not asking biehn to be his lead supporting actor to shine in k-19? and what do you call so called director of a beautiful mind not calling him to play the lead role to then get a academy award nomination for the part? i mean my god if that is not hurting michael biehn i dont know what that is, because that is a shame, that is a disgrace, that his so called peers would treat him like this, not giving him one phone call, not making the real effort to give biehn what he deserves and that is hurting biehn and his career and i cant believe you cant even see that now! and i know he is not a machine but if he committs himself in being lead supporting actor to most of top stars of today then he can be a machine, he can do it all, but biehn when it comes to films the last few years has been unfocused he hasnt been keeping his eye on the ball, and that is why he is not where he is today, because he is not focused enough, he is missing something, something is not quite right there, and this is why that has to be changed something to wake biehn up when it comes to movies because it seems he has lost his edge in movies like he lost the heart for them taking lesser things like the art of war and clockstoppers when he should be shooting for the sky only the doing the best in film! so that is why i disagree with what you are saying here sweet hottie because something is wrong here, something is not right with the way michael biehn should be today in movies and that is why something has to be done, real change has to be made because the time for michael biehn to make real effort to be in the best films of today in the Fall of 2002 is NOW yeah and that is all Mr. Reese!

Replying to:

Another thing, Mr. Reese! I resent you badmouthing and shooting insults at every actor who isn't Michael Biehn. I want him on the A list just as well as everybody else who likes him because I think he is a amazing actor. It just might take a little bit more time. MB may not be "A" list in Hollywood like he should be, however he is A list to me and the rest of his fans who adore him and enjoy his work. I could sit here and think up milloins of movies that he could've been awesome in, but I wont because the people who were in those movies did do a good job portraying the characters. Even though MB would've did as good a job at many roles out there if not better, I don't sit and complain how he wasn't in this or that because those movies are already made and done. I've also played videogames and read books that I thought if they made into a movie he would be perfect to play the lead role. And if they do make a movie out of any of the videogames and books I've read and he doesn't make the lead role...sure I'll be a bit disappointed cuz I know how awesome he could've been, but I wouldn't sit and complain about it so much it's not even funny. What do you think Michael Biehn would think if he saw you insulting every actor in every A list movie that's coming out? Obviously I can't speak on his behalf of but I think he would be none too impressed. Anyways I don't know if my opinion matters, but hopefully it does a little bit. There are so many actors, artists, singers, bands, and authors out there who are awesome, even more so than some people who are really famous, that are underrated and don't get as much as they deserve. Unforchinetly Michael Biehn is one of them, and yes that does tick me and many of his other fans off but we try to live with it and appreciate what he has done, what he is doing, and what he will do because we all think he's kick ass and to us he's the best. I'll just say again it would be very nice if you stopped insulting his peers (fellow actors) because they haven't said or done anything negative to him that I've heard. And all those movies you've listed that you think he could've starred in, even if he did end up being in one of them he really couldn't be in all of them. The man isn't a machine for crying out loud!! Right, so that's all folks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?

You know what Mr. Reese? I do think that MB is one of the best actors out there! I think he's awesome and okay I admit maybe Hollywood did forget about him in the sense that he's not in all a list movies. I also think he's awesome at every role he plays. I Never said he doesn't deserve to be on the a list because he certainly does! What I think really sucks is that the way you sometimes respond to what people write, it's like they're not allowed to have their own opinions and that's how I feel right now. The way you threw everything back in my face calling me a "hypocrate" really hurt my feelings. I don't think I said anything bad or hurtful towards MB, why would I? And I just have to say that putting down The Art of War and Clockstoppers really doesn't make sense to me cuz he was in both of them and they were both in the theater. They may not have made blockbuster amounts of money but they were still in the theater! And saying that he's lost his edge was uncalled for. I don't think he's lost his edge at all. He's an incredable actor, always has been and always will be. MB is one of my favourate actors, and I came on this msg board to talk about him like everybody else. Not to hurt him or badmouth him. I'm not saying that's what you're doing Mr. Reese but I'm saying that I feel that that's what you think I'm doing. I want him to be in a list movies just like the rest of his fans. I was just saying maybe you could be a little patient but I can't even say that cuz then I get called a hypocrate or accused of not wanting him to succed, which is totally untrue. I really feel like giving up on writing my opinions because they always get shot down anyways and taken the wrong way by you. I'm very disappointed in how much you can't write anything on here because it only gets stomped on. Mr. Reese, by the way maybe you ought to read the new interview from a magazine on Tarlan's Pheonix MB fan fiction site. It has Michael Biehn talking about Adv Inc. and how much fun he had making it and how happy he is right now. That's all I really have to say

Replying to:

sweethottie if you are heart and sould michael biehn then you will say he is better than the so called a list people doing those roles, then giving in to hypocracy and just say he maybe is as good as them! because saying that isnt enough and that disappoints me about you in my eyes as a real true biehn fan and you should complain because like i said he is 46 years old and how many roles like this can he let pass by before he finally takes more risks and makes more efforts to play those roles? because i look at it like there is no way out, there is no tomorrow, that time is running out, the more biehn doesnt take a risk to do an a list film with role the more you can say that time is running out of biehn and that is why you have to be complain because that is the only biehn will be on the real list like he deserves and i can assure you michael biehn if he were to read my words now, he would know i speak the truth and if he reads my words then the next a list film and role outthere, he would take, because he knows it is right to take it based on what i write here and i cant believe you say that, because i cant live with that because the summer of 2002 has been a summer of no biehn with no movies and i can never live with that, i mean how in the heck can you? and so far this has been the fall of no biehn movies and i ask you can you live with this? and you say his so called peers have done nothing wrong to him? what do you call gwenyth paltrow not asking biehn to be her lover in possesion? what do you call veteran harrison ford not asking biehn to be his lead supporting actor to shine in k-19? and what do you call so called director of a beautiful mind not calling him to play the lead role to then get a academy award nomination for the part? i mean my god if that is not hurting michael biehn i dont know what that is, because that is a shame, that is a disgrace, that his so called peers would treat him like this, not giving him one phone call, not making the real effort to give biehn what he deserves and that is hurting biehn and his career and i cant believe you cant even see that now! and i know he is not a machine but if he committs himself in being lead supporting actor to most of top stars of today then he can be a machine, he can do it all, but biehn when it comes to films the last few years has been unfocused he hasnt been keeping his eye on the ball, and that is why he is not where he is today, because he is not focused enough, he is missing something, something is not quite right there, and this is why that has to be changed something to wake biehn up when it comes to movies because it seems he has lost his edge in movies like he lost the heart for them taking lesser things like the art of war and clockstoppers when he should be shooting for the sky only the doing the best in film! so that is why i disagree with what you are saying here sweet hottie because something is wrong here, something is not right with the way michael biehn should be today in movies and that is why something has to be done, real change has to be made because the time for michael biehn to make real effort to be in the best films of today in the Fall of 2002 is NOW yeah and that is all Mr. Reese!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?

sweet hottie i just read what you wrote with the real biehn effort and because i just did i want to say sorry, i want to say im sorry to you because what you say is importnt it beihn matters and you dont deserve to be STOMPED on and im a you know what for doing that to you, and i wont explain why i did it, i will just say i agree with what you say and because i do i want to know can you put what michael biehn said about adv. inc and how he is happy to be doing it now here at this place for me to read of biehn now? yeah and that is all mr. Reese!

Replying to:

You know what Mr. Reese? I do think that MB is one of the best actors out there! I think he's awesome and okay I admit maybe Hollywood did forget about him in the sense that he's not in all a list movies. I also think he's awesome at every role he plays. I Never said he doesn't deserve to be on the a list because he certainly does! What I think really sucks is that the way you sometimes respond to what people write, it's like they're not allowed to have their own opinions and that's how I feel right now. The way you threw everything back in my face calling me a "hypocrate" really hurt my feelings. I don't think I said anything bad or hurtful towards MB, why would I? And I just have to say that putting down The Art of War and Clockstoppers really doesn't make sense to me cuz he was in both of them and they were both in the theater. They may not have made blockbuster amounts of money but they were still in the theater! And saying that he's lost his edge was uncalled for. I don't think he's lost his edge at all. He's an incredable actor, always has been and always will be. MB is one of my favourate actors, and I came on this msg board to talk about him like everybody else. Not to hurt him or badmouth him. I'm not saying that's what you're doing Mr. Reese but I'm saying that I feel that that's what you think I'm doing. I want him to be in a list movies just like the rest of his fans. I was just saying maybe you could be a little patient but I can't even say that cuz then I get called a hypocrate or accused of not wanting him to succed, which is totally untrue. I really feel like giving up on writing my opinions because they always get shot down anyways and taken the wrong way by you. I'm very disappointed in how much you can't write anything on here because it only gets stomped on. Mr. Reese, by the way maybe you ought to read the new interview from a magazine on Tarlan's Pheonix MB fan fiction site. It has Michael Biehn talking about Adv Inc. and how much fun he had making it and how happy he is right now. That's all I really have to say

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?

Mr. Reese, I just wanna say thanx and I except your apology. I would like to be able to type down the article for everyone but it's a seven page long interview. So, how bout I just give ya the link to it.

www.tarlanx.com/phoenix/data/articles/advinc/advinc0201.html

Replying to:

sweet hottie i just read what you wrote with the real biehn effort and because i just did i want to say sorry, i want to say im sorry to you because what you say is importnt it beihn matters and you dont deserve to be STOMPED on and im a you know what for doing that to you, and i wont explain why i did it, i will just say i agree with what you say and because i do i want to know can you put what michael biehn said about adv. inc and how he is happy to be doing it now here at this place for me to read of biehn now? yeah and that is all mr. Reese!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: