Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: mr. reese.....

he has a baby to look after, you don't honestly expect his wife to handle the kids herself do you? what kind of a father would that make him?
he is not failing me at all, although i admit to not being the fan i once was, as i have since gotten hooked on anime and nintendo and the greatness that is Kai Hiwatari, but i still like to watch his movies and i'm also interested in a couple of his latest ones. and to be completly honest, i don't really give a crap about how many fall and winter films that are in LA and NY for 2005, mainly because i live in England, where most of MB's movies are very rare. We don't even get adventure inc.! although i do kinda agree on some level that his agent is hopeless, but then i don't really know much about him, so i don't really have a right to say nasty things about him. that and at the minute i don't particularly care much for limato. and MB might not want to do a-list movies or what-not.

and i'm not going to take your side because i know the partial truth already - he has a family to take care of. by the way, i'm not sure you're aware of this but you're starting to sound like a fanatic that's trying to start up a cult or something.

And what in the seven hells do you mean by you don't play games? have you not played The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros. Melee (SSBM), Pokemon, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros. or Sonic the Hedgehog? You should really get out more. Play Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker or SSBM and pretend your opponent is Limato. trust me, playing these games might do you a world of good. SSBM is excellent if you're feeling frustrated and want to take your anger out on something.

and now, i'm off to bed cause it's 5am. *yawn* zzzzzzz

Re: Re: Re: mr. reese.....

I respect MB has a baby but look Tom Cruise has kids too and you don't see him using that as an excuse not to make MI3... do you? Right now Tom Cruise is working hard risking his own life doing his own stunts despite having kids at the same time. So for that that's no excuse for MB not to go after the "Dream" that we the fans want him to go after for us.

Also Tom Cruise always appears in movies in "Big Spots" for his fans and that's why he just did "War of the Worlds" this past summer as a major a-list hollywood blockbuster. Based on that effort what has MB done lately?

But he is failing me because actors are supposed to put their fans first and family second like Cruise is doing. But MB is not doing that and he has not done it in a very long time.

That's the problem...

His agent is a joke! That's why MB only takes b-list films on the small stage instead of a-list films on the grand stage! Cruise takes a-list films while MB takes b-list films... that's the disappointing difference and why MB's career is so disappointing today.

You might not be in America like I am and I respect that but look Adv Inc which you still have not seen has been canceled and canceled some time ago. That show is past tense and after the fact. What big show has MB done since? He has done none. Is he on E-Ring? Is he on 24? Is he on Alias? Is he on The West Wing? Or any of the Law and Order shows? The answer is a tragic "No." This is also the problem.

I see you're a casual fan of MB who just takes things as they go like going with the flow... but you see for me I can't do that like you and go with flow because that's just not enough for me at this point.

But I'm not what you say I am but you should take my side because the only way MB will listen to the fans is if fans like us unite together and show MB what we really want!

I have played all those games you have played. I played them mostly in the 80's when I had original Nintendo. But the point is aside from playing games I don't play games because I don't like to play the waiting game of one day MB coming to senses and doing what I want finally. I don't want to play that game. And I won't.

But I have a right to be angry. Don't you see? Don't you? I have the right because Biehn has not been in a big Sci Fi film in over 20 years! Because Biehn has not been the lead supporting actor in a film in a "Big Spot" in over the same 20 years! He has not had a number 1 film at the box office since "the rock" and that was 9 years ago. 9 years! Don't you get it?

This is why I have the right to feel this way and you should feel this way too...

So what do you say now?