none

Spider Rockets Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome aboard, Torgo!

Hey Robin,
Good to hear from you--yeah, we can't wait to get to your neck of the woods again!!! I know it hasn't been that long--but it seems it.... In Tyler-man's hands. Hey, just saw the pics from Nikstock (toolz had to burn them for me--I couldn't open what you sent)--you took some great pics, girl!!!! Hoping to see you soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome aboard, Torgo!

Hey Hel.. I'm glad you liked the pics.. I need to get my butt in gear and get all the pics I have on disc.. I heard some rumors that Tyler is wanting you guys to play at Fall Fest 2003.. It was a blast last year and if SR can play this year it will be even better.. I can't wait and hopefully Tyler will be contacting you soon... Keep September 20th open... love to all you SR's

Re: Welcome aboard, Torgo!

What's up guys!?! Hey Torgo... can't wait to hear you play with the band... looks like some good shows coming up Take care guys, and if you need any help with the NYC shows gimme a holler Peace DiZ

Re: Re: Welcome aboard, Torgo!

I...uh...um...dunno...what...to...say...

(sniff sniff sob wheeze)

Sorry. I'm all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves...

Okay, I'm all better. Thanks to everyone for the kind words of welcome, and of course thanks to those new bandmates of mine for hiring me. Here's to many years of leaving smoking holes on stages all across the country...

Peas out.

Re: Re: Re: Welcome aboard, Torgo!

Hey Torgo!!!! What up??? Congrats on gettin' the new gig!!!!! Hope your arms don't fly off during a show. Cheers from your Aberdeen, NC family.....
Torgo Rulez!!!!!!!

clutch321