THE DRAGON SOVEREIGNTY GUESTBOOK

Welcome to the Dragon Sovereignty Guestbook. 
Feel free to make a comment or just leave a message ..

GUESTBOOK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greetings

Hallo again Ama,

Your account to access the Pendragon Inn is now active.

Please ensure you log in within 48 hrs or it will de-activate automatically.

Cordially,
Veritas

Thank you once again VERITAS 😊

I am still experiencing some difficulty logging in. The email address I originally registered with is no longer functional and so I cannot receive an email from the Inn in order to reset my password. How can I access my account in order to enter my current email address?

Thank you so much for your patience!

Warm Regards

AMA

Unfortunately, under the circumstances your old account cannot be re-activated.

You will have to register again, using your current email address.

Cordially,
Veritas

Dear VERITAS,

Thank you for letting me know.

Warm Regards

Amanda

Greetings once again Dear VERITAS,

I would formally like to inform you that I have once again registered for membership at the Pendragon Inn and very much look forward to engaging with you all once again.

I would truly appreciate help in tracing the lines of my genealogy, a matter that is never far from my thoughts. My mother's maiden name is Bruce Watson. On more than one occasion my mother has been recognised as being a powerful medium but the times when it was recognised she was advised never to use her powers! I've always wondered why this might be, I have my own thoughts but I don't know for sure. Out of the three daughters she bore, it seems that I, the eldest, seem to be the one who inherited her ability in it's most undiluted form, if somewhat in a slightly different capacity.

Best Wishes

Amanda

Hallo again Amanda,
Thank you for your gracious message and membership request, however the Dragon Sovereignty is not taking on any additional members at present.

Please note that this may change in due course and your application will certainly be reconsidered accordingly at that time.

Cordially,
VeritasVereor
SGM SD

Hallo dearest VERITAS,

Thank you for keeping me updated on the status of Court membership. Please let me know as soon as membership admittance will be opened up again because I feel it is important to me to be in 'physical' dialogue with my kin. I'm certain you must understand what I mean when I say this because of course we are all deeply connected in the thrum of our blood as it whispers constantly to us 😃

I feel intensely moved when I see you feel I am gracious and I cherish that recognition from you... I give you my gratitude for the sense of an impeccable spirit you communicate and which shines through the way you interact not only with myself but everyone you speak to both here and at the Inn :-D

I want to take this opportunity to tell you that for some reason I can't fully explain, I have always felt a very strong bond with you specifically and will take a moment to honour this.

There have been many times I have listened to the gift of the song you sent me a link to and it touches my heart in a powerful way when I both hear the message in the words and sense the sentiment you extended behind that beautiful gesture. I am extremely sensitive to music and it quite literally feeds me!

It is an ardent hope of mine that one day we may get an opportunity to speak in person, if it would be a benefit in terms of the greater good, I think this would be amazing!

Last night I wrote something that I would like to share with you... perhaps you may enjoy it :-)

"Suspended between the astral landscapes thoughts and heartbeats occupy, spanning beginnings, middles and ends, luminous filaments spin out across an infinitesimal void. Multiplying, individual threads begin to merge creating pathways of light, roads, fields of sight.

Now, immersed in waves and vortices of incandescence, I stand mute in awe, drowned in you, consumed; absorbed in a depth of verdant lambency streaming from the gaze you have focused on me and the fire humming in the unborn songs of our future ancestors.

The latch twists and this moment uncoils from it's spent somnambulism. Rest is no longer mine to embrace!

I feel our DNA explode in sovereign ferocity, tracing filigree ciboriums we set before the pristine flame temples of our primordial delights; Monuments to an eloquence unleashed upon the cusp of dreams and speech"

With a full heart

Your Soror

Amanda

Dearest Soror,

Many thanks for your most eloquent communique.
Once again I am in a position where mere words cannot express my thanks to you for endowing me with this sublime piece of prose, so deftly crafted with such care and expressing such a depth of insight and wisdom.

Rest assured, in the near future, when we are in a position to offer membership with the Dragon Sovereignty, you most certainly will be first to be contacted.

Cordiallly,
Veritas

Hallo again dearest VERITAS,

Thank you for your profound appreciation for my attempt to convey an understanding of the inner landscapes I perceive from time to time. It seems that since I've come into closer contact with the Court once more, via thoughts and aspirations, my subtle/poetic sense has been heightened and it is extremely sweet to receive such a genuine acknowledgement that it has been understood, yet even more than this, that I am not alone and that these terrains are, potentially, also known by others, including yourself.

I am now content to wait, in anticipation, until the doors of the Societas Draconis swing open to admit me once more. I have many questions to ask you and look forward to more in depth explorations of the path, culture, history, shared mind and blood that membership could afford.

In the meantime, I understand that you might have access to my email address and would like you to feel free to contact me there should you wish to do so and if Court protocol deems it to be natural and appropriate. Otherwise I will occasionally leave a message or two here for you :-D

Warmest Regards

Your Soror

Amanda

Veritas
Dearest Soror,

Once again I am in a position where mere words cannot express my thanks to you for endowing me with this sublime piece of prose, so deftly crafted with such care and expressing such a depth of insight and wisdom.

Hallo Dear Veritas,

It's really strange but recently, once again, I've found myself completely absorbed in an intense desire to actively research material relating to Dragon Bloodlines and History and this not only in the context of my own experience but also because I know others must share similarities in their own and I want to assist in telling the greater story in some way.

It seems that people I speak to with whom I experience 'the connection' have suggested that I might write or make a documentary about what I've been able to relate to them because they've found the transmission of the knowledge I am capable of conveying has stimulated a confirmation for them. This is something I've considered but not had the confidence to be serious about until now.

I always refer to Nicholas' work and I feel compelled to carry on, to the degree that I can, his legacy in this context. I feel a call to travel along the migration paths the ancestors carved in order to present a sense of connection through visual engagement with some of the places indicated in the literature available to me. I'm only just beginning to pull together a plan and have friends who would like to help in terms of the film making aspect. Would you please suggest some useful reading to help me in my research? Somehow I feel a sense of urgency and I don't know why. It's strange too because the last time I felt my blood thrum so powerfully with 'Dragon-ness' was almost exactly this time last year!!! What is it with December and the winter solstice for Dragon's???

I really don't want to risk my potential membership with my Societas family and so would really appreciate a helping hand, if appropriate, to allow my inspiration to manifest something that will be beneficial for others who are becoming aligned with their heritage and feel it's poetry consuming them, as I do. You are the only person I am in contact with, at this time, who can advise me.

I've spent a large portion of this lifetime feeling cursed because of the way I see things with only two others, in the course of my journey, who were capable of the degree of understanding that enabled a wider field of communication and shared expression and our paths diverged years ago. I've made my peace with the sense of longing to share, continuously, the possible and impossible terrains we can encompass in vision. If I can be an element in alleviating the level of discomfort and isolation I experienced on my own path then I would like to at least make an attempt. It's truly been incredibly rare to find people with whom I can speak to freely and I've come to accept that my own path, on the surface until now has been a lonely one in spite of all my friends! Can you and/or will you please help by suggesting some useful research material?

Also can you suggest the best place I can go to for a DNA test? Having 'physical' confirmation of kinship on paper is crucial to me now as I know you will appreciate.

Let me know either way.

Je suis de mon Coeur le vampire
-Charles Baudelaire

Much love and gratitude
Ama