Return to Website

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Ralfi Pagan Music
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FAVORITE RALFI PAGAN SONG AND WHY?

I LOVE every single Ralfi song he made. But, for the forum I will pick the beautiful "Don't Stop Now"

I mean what can I say? The way he sings has never been compared, I mean I love Smokey! But Ralfi holds his own.

"But, When you fall in Love...You can win, or lose. So baby...DON'T STOP NOW!"

P:S THANK YOU RDUB!, FOR THIS TRIBUTE PAGE!

My dad absolutely loves Oldies. When my husband turned him on to some "ralfi"... my dad was amazed. When ever we get together, my dad asks "put on some Ralfi". Although my dad grew up in his time, its a shame that he wasn't able to hear his music until NOW. Right now, his music is blastin in my living room, hearing him sing song after song after song. We all need to appreciate his music and spread how great of an artist he is, even after all these years.

Gina
My dad absolutely loves Oldies. When my husband turned him on to some "ralfi"... my dad was amazed. When ever we get together, my dad asks "put on some Ralfi". Although my dad grew up in his time, its a shame that he wasn't able to hear his music until NOW. Right now, his music is blastin in my living room, hearing him sing song after song after song. We all need to appreciate his music and spread how great of an artist he is, even after all these years.
You are right. There are a lot of gente out there who have never heard Ralfi's music. So keep sharing it with everyone you know. I do!

It's so hard to choose one song. I Could Never Hurt You, Girl is such a soulful song. Ralfi makes you feel just how much that girl means to him. That's what makes his music, the passion, the soul, the feeling. You can feel it. Not many people could express themselves that way. So we do it through his music. Por Vida Ralfi!

"Make It With You", it just never gets old...