Return to Website

The Ruislip Manor FC Bravenet Web Forum

The Ruislip Manor FC Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2008/09

Really glad to hear you boys have survived.

Lets hope you are pushing for success at the top end of the table next season - along with (but preferably just below) Amersham Town!!!

Re: 2008/09

Yeah thats great to hear i hope to pop down and watch one of your games next season its just just a shame it will not be at your old ground which was one of my fave non league grounds.

Hayes&Yeading United supporter!

Colin, I get the impression that the only link between the new club and the old RMFC will be in name only and that will be tenuous at best.

I think you must be the only person who misses the old ground at ATFC, terrace boy!! know what you mean though.

Is that right Steve? Is there no involvement in the new club from Steve, George, Scott, Chris Thomas, etc??

Unless someone tells me different I think not, I know Victor is no longer involved, Steve, George and Scott have not been involved in running the club for a few seasons and I'm not sure if you require programmes in Div 1 which was obviously Chris's job. I don't know if the new people intend to change the club colour's or not. I don't think they are running a Reserve side as such but it is rumoured they may put an under 21 side out which has played as Phoenix FC in the past, which is a team made up from the inmates at Feltham Detention Centre, but as Bedfont Green Ressies will still be using Viking Sports it will possibly be a Sunday side or in a midweek league.

I cannot understand why club Chairman Terry Springer has never posted on ths site if only to update the few people who may still be interested.

I visited your old ground a few times over the years and always enjoyed watching football there it was a good old scholl ground.Really hope to see Ruslip Manor FC doing well next season.

Hayes&Yeading United supporter!