The Ruislip Manor FC Bravenet Web Forum

The Ruislip Manor FC Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new club name season 2008-9 update

copy of email i have received from the chairman

Hi all,

The outcome of yesterday meeting subject to Middlesex FA Approval the club’s name will be “Tokyngton & Ruislip Manor FC”.

God bless,

Terry

Re: new club name season 2008-9 update

Doesn't sound too good to me, I can see the Ruislip Manor bit getting dropped after a short period of time.

Any news on where and when Pre Season is.

trials to be confirmed will take place june 28th
at the ground (old viking sports fc ground)
when/if i hear more will update

Re: Re: new club name season 2008-9 update

Whats the latest now on the club with re players, management, ground etc?

Just received a text from club secretary dave mcardle saying the club name will remain as RUISLIP MANOR FC for the coming season but will be changed for the 2009-10 season.

Is it not about time that whoever runs this website updated some of it i.e. provided details of where you now play, corrected your management/committee details etc etc. I'm sure that Mickey Johnson ceased being manager last March/April time, and Knightman has said that he is no longer officially involved.

Anyone visiting your site would be very confused were they to read the forum section in conjunction with your home page etc etc.

Is this an official website for RMFC? If it is then it would be nice to have some information from whoever runs the club appearing on the site.

People said that the previous administration were backward in communicating. The same seemingly can be said of the new regime.

I agree with the comments of "Interested Observer"
A message posted on Tony kempster's Non League Forum
States that Dave McArdle stated on 7th July that the
club is now called Tokyngton Manor.

I received an email from terry Springer last night confirming the club name for next season will be
TOKYNGTON MANOR FC.

If i hear any more news i will let everyone know on this site as i assume he will arrange a new web site for what is in effect a new club.

Thanks for all your time and dedication Knight Man
for trying to keep us up to speed the all the goings
on with the new club.
Good luck to you in the future.