Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kousagi!!!!!!!!

hey, well it looks like you'll need to use movie maker because i can't tell where it is on ulead. make it with movie maker than add it to the end of the ep. in ulead. unless someone else can think of something better.

I'm confused, perhaps I can help you? AIM= oopsypoopsy04

I don't know how to make credits with ULead.
And I can't use movie maker to do it either because something's wrong with it and it shuts off whenever I try and when I try to fix it, it doesn't work so more or less, movie maker on my computers is like DEAD.

all ulead offers is titles but no credit option. grrr

I read that you're dubbing the making of special...i only have the sub version of that. which reminds me, did you get your VCDs yet? should of gotten them by now....if not let me know and i'll send out another order.

1) I don't mind. I haven't found any translations for the Making-of special so I'm gonna need those subtitles for scipting (Besides, other dubs use subbed video anyway)

2) I haven't gotten the VCDs yet. You know the USPS's motto "Neither rain nor sleet nor snow the mail will always get through"? It doesn't apply to Rhode Island that much. I should get it by Sunday though.

OK...it's Wednesday and I still haven't gotten the VCDs... It's after 5:00 so the mail has already come today...maybe I'll get them tomorrow? Hopefully by Friday. I'm so upset at how slow snail mail really is....!

yeah that's why i resent everything out. trust me if you haven't recieved the first batch than chances are you won't *haha you might get it in 20 years like some mail i heard about on the news* let me know when you do get it.

I got it!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! Man when they say snail mail they really mean S...N...A....I....L..... haha it took a week before i recieved payment and i finally got it today! geesh. i think it had to deal with the terror aleart being high and then dropping.