Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Delay in episode shipping......

well if you haven't read it on the main page, I am looking for another job. i will honor those i have recieved payments from. i am thinking of putting up entire episodes in mpg clips and taking down the attk/trn page to make room. i'll most likely start with this upcoming ep. and keep it up for a week until the new show is available. im starting to hate my life at the moment *depressed*

Re: Delay in episode shipping......

I get dpressed alot too. I have to not only find a job, but pick a college and a major,and pretty much figure out the rest of my life over the next 2 weeks!!!
I also figured out one thing that always makes me really depressed:Britney Spears 1st-3rd cds, everytime I listen to them I want to kill myself. Maybe its because Im weird.
I hope you cheer up, you can always find a better job.

PS: I love the new page setup, but I really dont like this new forum setup, you cant see the writting well(maybe it should be pink).

Thanks! I'll see what I can do to change that. Yeah finding a new job won't be easy but I'll find one! Thanks again!

well i decided to put up episode clips (in mpg format) up-im currently uploading ep 15. the files are big-warning you now. if someone manages to download allll the clips (11 total) and if they have the ability to make vcds and sell them-i'd be much abliged-so would those who have slow internet connections. *begs* i know there's some nice people out there!!!

Re: Re: Delay in episode shipping......

hurray, I an read the writing better!!

This may sound weird but, Wasnt my order sent last week? Its not here(if shipped on a monday I get it by thursday), or did you wait and send it all at once?

http://blueangel.tsubomikoneko.com/ has the eps in avi not vcd, for anyone who is looking for them, but they only have subbed Ruth could you just raise the prices or something

well...this monday i'll send out-im getting ep 16 now and you ordered 12-16 so i was gonna send it all at once-save on shipping charges. *im sorry* i was thinking that but right now it doesn't look so good. *sigh* im starting to dislike this whole job hunting business....grrrrr

Re: Re: Delay in episode shipping......

lol, thats okay..., If you dont mind me asking ,what kind of job are you looking for? I cant imagine how hard it must be to find a job, especially in a big city like Phoenix. We dont have much competition in the little town of Danville, PA.

Good luck finding a Job!!

PS: I feel bad now for being a bit rude about the comment I made about your anime webpage. I didnt want to see you get in any trouble.

no prob, that's what friends do, ne? well im only 20 so there's endless things i want to be/do-what, i don't know yet (hehe). but i am going to get my butt back in school and take a couple classes-one being japanese and the other english/lit (always my best/fav subject)...hmmm that sounds a bit ironic: japanese class and english class...hahahahhahaa