Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Selling 2

Actually I had the same problem.... there isnt a way of p[utting more than one ep, but I really like the minidvds because they are better quality, and mostly because the subs arent cut off. I tried seeing if I could change the vcds ratio to 16:9 and there isnt an option like that for them. The only other option would be to just sell cds with 3 eps each in the avi that you download from bittorrent like blue angel is doing.

well i must be doing something wrong because 2 things aren't happening. 1 being no audio when the disc is in the dvd player. 2 the subtitles are still being cut off. i've changed the ratio like you said but i don't understand why there's no sound and why the subtitles are being cut off. help please!!

alright this may help your plroblem, I did this in a hurray but I know what the probelm is...you need the A3 plugin its not an option because without it you cant fit and episode on one disc. I took these screen shots of what almost everything should look like. When you insert the ep into Nerovisionexpress it will ask you if you want to reduce the quality to fit onto the disc, say no, if you say yes you wont be able to change it to widesreen. once your clip is in on the project, go to video options and change it from 4:3 to 16:9. Also you need to change the lpcm audio to ac3 dobly digital so the ep can fit onto one disc.

http://www.freewebs.com/darkstarpro/steps.zip

thats a zip file of screenshots of most of the steps, I realized after I made it that my mouse didnt show up, which could have bee alot of help.

I may go and make a more detaileed "guide" so more people can do this themselves.

If this works right your pic should look something like pic 9. Let me know if you think I should make a guide.

My cds came today. I feel so bad, they cost you 5.75 S/H and I think I sent you 5.00. I'm sorry, but I think that S/h was a little too high, why does the new shipping cost so much more? Is there any way to make it cheaper?

if i had a meter i could get it cheaper-but those are mucho buckos! the bad thing is is that one has to guess the weight. (i have a couple of people ordering who live just a few hours away from me and it still costs close to $4 to ship to them!) Atleast you got them!!

You got ripped off, I weighed them at 1/5 lb, but rounded it up to 1/4 a lb. I used my Dads meat scales so they're pretty accurate. The shipping should have only cost you $1.06 according to the usps website.

And yes Im very Happy, but I dont like you wasting money, especially when you dont haVE a job It makes me feel bad.

such is the life of me.

Re: NERO

Ok..does having a menu change anything? especially a video menu-i put the opening sequence as the main menu background. do you think that that has anything to do with it?

It may, do widescreen dvds have full screen menus? I dont really know. All I can say is try it without a menu once. I need to find the ac3 plugin or I cant get a whole ep on one cd without sacraficing quality Why didnt I make a backup?!?!
I dont want to use winmx to find it

you gave me a website that has it: www.neroplugins.cd-rw.org the ac3 plugin was there.

lol I'm so blonde, I typed in the wrong Serial number, thats why it didnt work.

well it sort of worked. i dunno what else to do. the quality is better though but the subtitles (some) still get cut off. grrrrrrrrrr