Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Selling 2

You got ripped off, I weighed them at 1/5 lb, but rounded it up to 1/4 a lb. I used my Dads meat scales so they're pretty accurate. The shipping should have only cost you $1.06 according to the usps website.

And yes Im very Happy, but I dont like you wasting money, especially when you dont haVE a job It makes me feel bad.

such is the life of me.

Re: NERO

Ok..does having a menu change anything? especially a video menu-i put the opening sequence as the main menu background. do you think that that has anything to do with it?

It may, do widescreen dvds have full screen menus? I dont really know. All I can say is try it without a menu once. I need to find the ac3 plugin or I cant get a whole ep on one cd without sacraficing quality Why didnt I make a backup?!?!
I dont want to use winmx to find it

you gave me a website that has it: www.neroplugins.cd-rw.org the ac3 plugin was there.

lol I'm so blonde, I typed in the wrong Serial number, thats why it didnt work.

well it sort of worked. i dunno what else to do. the quality is better though but the subtitles (some) still get cut off. grrrrrrrrrr