Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SMR EP 67

Thanks to DARJR, I am downloading this episode for everyone to enjoy. I'm at 5% right now because of low # of seeders. I'm going to sell it and I'm also going to put it up to download on my site in the near future. I do have the other specials but they're in RM format and I haven't been successfull in converting them to VCD format-yet. If you don't know what ep 67 is about here is a little summery. The girls *including chibi-usa* decide to follow Rei whose on vacation (I think Rei told them that she's going away to 'meditate'). Anyways Chibi-Usa is being a pain and the girls decide to take a boat ride. Meanwhile chibi-usa befriends a baby dinosaur and the others are trying to find her. Thats basically the story with a few other things mixed in. Dic didn't dub this ep because it didn't go with the original story. ADV couldn't get the rights to this episode. If you want to know what the other specials are about just email me and i'll give you a little summery.

Re: SMR EP 67

I hope its good quality, I have all eps in rm format and converted some to vcd but they really suck in quality. If it turns out these are raw, and better than the rm version I was planning on using, I would like to sub it and give it back to Ruth for distro, as miniDVDs with removable subs(or vcds with permanent subs for people with older DVD players).

Just an Idea

works for me oh and im still working on the whole subtitle mess for PGSM...never had so much trouble....

lol...still subs being cut off...lol, Even in your other dvd player?

i don't know what's going on with mine. i mean i did like you said. and still it looks like the others. now my computer is slowing down (since im downloading) so im gonna have a breather and watch sailor stars on dvd....