Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Act 18?

I wonder if they would be on winmx or kazaa, although I dont know if that would be a good legal idea. Alot of people have been getting in trouble on there.

Saiyaman has it!!!!

yep getting it now

ok im uploading the episode now so it should be ready within the hour or so. and please please do not direct link the files to your site! i don't want to ban anyone but i will if it doesn't stop.

I tried to dl them for the first time last night, it said it would take 1/2 per clip. then I checked the quality and didnt like it. I think I may just have to buy them.

BTW, would you be interested in being in a Sailor Stars Fandub?

thats because i have to have the size of the file so big otherwise i'm over the limit. it just gives everyone a chance to view the episodes. oh and sailor venus' love me chain is up at ruthie.neptune.com

sure, i'm currently playing mercury kou's production and venus in tamika's production. so who ever you would like me to be i'll try out some lines.

Incase you might be interested in a Sailor Stars Fandub:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/darkstarfandub/

We're just getting started so, It may be 2-3 weeks before anything starts. We need someone to create a webpage, but I cant afford to buy a domain.

yeah, it does cost $$ to buy a domain. bravenet i think has free webhosting-better than freewebs i think.

ACT 18 sub is out
better late then never!!

BTW: Im getting a fiend to build me a webpage

lol....fiend...I meant friend.

neat. *heh you're not the only one who can't spell-i first put down neet-hahaha*

yup im downloading as we speak.

Auditions are ready, Please check it out!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/darkstarfandub/