Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A ? For Everyone

Well with my Ulead Studios Software going I'm going to put only ONE RAW episode up in MPG format using my Nero software. There will also be ONE SUB episode in MPG format. So in other words raw eps 17 and 18 are going bye bye as soon as I get ep 19. That will save much space but the files may be bigger. *Sigh*

Re: A ? For Everyone

woops forgot to ask the question: Does anyone have any better ideas that will save me space but keep the file size around 10MBs? thanks

Re: Re: A ? For Everyone

Um...the only thing that I can suggest is, there used to be this thing called X Drive and it was like an internet storage capassitor (sp?) but I don't know if it exists anymore or if it's still free. It's a suggestion though.

You could zip or rar them, it would cut down a little on size. You could also use nero recode to make them at about 70mb, but they would be mpeg4.

problem fixed. i have to do two things to make my ulead studios work (w/sound!) 1)use nero to make mpg clips. 2)use ulead to make wmv clips. quality still sucks but hey atleast its viewable.