Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Note to the Web Mistress

Hello. I'm a big fan of your website. I love how I can downlaod the episodes so quickly, it usually takes me about a three-four days to download them from TV Nihon or Sayiaman.

I have a couple of suggesstions for you. Please don't confuse them for flames, because they're not.

1. Please stop the pop ups trying to force us to download Forgivness and Sakura Fubuki. If people want to download them, provide a link. Its annoying for people like me who have already downloaded the songs to constantly close the windows.

2. Rethink the colour for the text on this message board. Don't you find it annoyign to constantly highlight what you have to read? I'm sure if you choose black, you could still keeep the background which is very nice, by the way.

Just my two cents.

-Marisa

Re: A Note to the Web Mistress

hmmm i wonder why popups are poping up... i don't even have it (or know how) to set that up...freewebs is supposed to keep that from happening. or is it that you're clicking on the gif above-it may be bravenets fault-they continue to have popups if you don't have a pro account with them-which i don't. i look to see what's happening. is this happening to everyone with the popups?

as for the color scheme, do you have it on thread style or block style? i'll look into bravenet and see what they're doing...

Re: Re: A Note to the Web Mistress

No Ruth. I've never have any problems with your site.
Not even popups. Its a heavenly wonderful site! ^.^

Make sure your in block mode and you can see everthing fine, I had that problem before. Popups arent ruths problem, they're yours, you may have spyware or adware on your computer. I never get popups, just run a spyware scanner and install a popup blocker, I beleive mine is called cosmi popup blocker. And I installed the blocker after I started to look at her pages, so she isnt causing the popups.

I posted before PGY, how did they get in front of me

i noticed that too, and i have no idea! haha