Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I got flamed!

Ok the enteries were deleted but someone with a cruel heart decided to put fake enteries into my guessbook...i.e. saying they were Naoko Takeuchi and Tracey Moore (One of the American VAs for Sailor Moon) and a various of other names saying that the site sucks and that it was put into the "link trash" or something...blah, blah, blah.... anyways just wanted to say that i will put the site into a password protected site if it happens again, i don't want to but i don't want mean people ruining this experience for everyone else by writing crap that others can read. Ok i feel better.

Re: I got flamed!

lol...maybe they were joking!or maybe it was really them; I wonder how they really would react to your site?

heh, if ms takeuchi ever came across it i bet she'd tell me to take the music down and the episodes! haha...then i'd get sued...err...um...*hides*

speaking of which..... I need to write an essay on why downloading music is wrong, do you have any good ideas?

it's mainly because downloading takes away money from the people who put the cd together. It's all the same with napster and metallica arguement way back when. but a lot of people can't afford CDs especially from japan. if they were around the same price as US CDs than more people would be able to buy. just some thoughts.

Alright thanks,

I turned it in today, and I realised I forget one of the citations which probably means I'll get a zero...my school is bent on killing plagarism, theres about 3 hrs down the drain.

well atleast you turned something in ne?