Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No longer selling episodes

Yes it is true, I've decided to stop selling episodes due to costs. I have yet to find a job and I can no longer sell. Once I do find a job I will start selling episodes again.

If you have already sent payment and I receive it before the 19th of this month, I will honor those payments. If I receive after the 19th I will send the money back-no exceptions! Please send comments or concerns to pgsmlive@yahoo.com and I'll explain the situation in detail.

The "Episode Download" page will stay for now. If I don't find a job within one month I'll be forced to take that down.

I am sorry for those who order from me and I wish I could just sell but under the circumstances, I hope you realize I can't. I thank everyone for their support in the matter and hopefully it won't be too long until I find a job!

No longer selling episodes??

Don't worry, I'm here to help around. I'm going to wait unitl I get the Nero program and start BURNING till! I'll give out the address once I get Nero installed.

Ruth, you do your part of finding a job (don't ever give up. My first job was at McDonald's and I'm used to it. Even if its a fast-food place, try it out!). I'll take over in the VCD business.

Re: No longer selling episodes

Thanks. I'm reminded of the song "You've Got A Friend In Me" from Toy Story! Now did you need the address for Nero's home page?

I just bought Nero through Ebay. 5.0 version, but works the same as 6.0. i'll download the trial version nero 6 to see how it works.

I would have went to pricegrabber.com and got nero 6 ultra for $7

I got mine for $6!