Depersonalization Forum

Please use this forum to discuss information directly related to Depersonalization Disorder. We welcome you to share your own personal experiences with others as well as any treatment or study programs you may know about. We have been forced to restructure the Forum so we could have editing access as needed and be able to Archive older comments once they disappear.  Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but now we will able to post older material for reference.

Depersonalization Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need your testimony for my survey!

Hello!
I’m a French medical student, and I have DP/DR disorders for ten years. Unfortunately, in my country we don’t have many information about it, so I’m making researches about these disorders. I found that this forum was perfect to ask some questions. Then I have made a survey to collect testimonies, to analyse the results and to publish it in a book. It would be very nice if you could take the time to fill it, all your information will be very useful and interesting!
Here is the link to access the survey:
https://www.dragnsurvey.com/survey/r/d927cec

Thank you very much!
PS: I’m sorry for my mistakes, the Frenches have a bad level in English!

Re: I need your testimony for my survey!

You might have a better response by joining our facebook group— Initiative for Depersonalization Studies. It is quite active.