Depersonalization Forum

Please use this forum to discuss information directly related to Depersonalization Disorder. We welcome you to share your own personal experiences with others as well as any treatment or study programs you may know about. We have been forced to restructure the Forum so we could have editing access as needed and be able to Archive older comments once they disappear.  Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but now we will able to post older material for reference.

Depersonalization Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stuck with zopiclone, ritalin and klonopin and confused

I am ****ed confused....depressed....I have to taper off ritalin, but it is hard!!!! Especially when I realize that I became stupid with this med and whil on it, I feel good for one hour.... it seems that I can taper off now bc it's psychological, but I take 70 mg a day, supposed to take 40. Sometimes I can take only 50 mg, but when I feel confused, like today, and I feel disoriented, I am sure my brain will never be the same and ritalin killed my brain. but.... 60 mg is the standard dose, I didn't take coke or something.... or heroin, but I feel sometimes so out of time, and ritalin doesn't help.

I am addict of klonopin too, 2mg and I would like not to take any, but if i don't take it, I feel I will die from depression. And ****ed sleep pills!

How can I taper all that and feel good again??? I feel dp/dr too, and have no job for the moment... I feel scared you know. Don't want to go into rehab.... want to do it at home.