Depersonalization Forum

Please use this forum to discuss information directly related to Depersonalization Disorder. We welcome you to share your own personal experiences with others as well as any treatment or study programs you may know about. We have been forced to restructure the Forum so we could have editing access as needed and be able to Archive older comments once they disappear.  Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but now we will able to post older material for reference.

Depersonalization Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Did I have depersonalization?

Some of this sounds like depersonalization disorder; it can manifest itself in different ways in different people. Unfortunately all you can do now is ride it out, see if it goes away, and if it doesn't, try to clearly define the things you are feeling or sensing. Don't worry about it, take a day at a time for now and see how it goes. Above all, don't smoke any more pot.

Re: Re: Re: Did I have depersonalization?

It looks like it went away again tonight. I find that at night time I feel normal, but once I wake up again in the morning everything just feels different. Another symptom I forgot to mention is that I can't feel the difference between hot and cold. One time I went over to my friend's and she made something for us to eat, and supposedly it was really hot because she just took it out of the microwave, but I didn't feel anything at all.

Anyway, I don't plan on smoking ever again. Its been two months, but I still can't manage to get rid of all the symptoms. Hopefully, when I wake up tomorrow morning they won't come back.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Did I have depersonalization?

Good news! I woke up this morning and they were gone. Hopefully, they won't come back again. They seemed to have lasted about 5 days. Thanks for the help!