Depersonalization Forum

Please use this forum to discuss information directly related to Depersonalization Disorder. We welcome you to share your own personal experiences with others as well as any treatment or study programs you may know about. We have been forced to restructure the Forum so we could have editing access as needed and be able to Archive older comments once they disappear.  Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but now we will able to post older material for reference.

Depersonalization Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help for 24-25

I need help for ritalin 24-25.....I don't take ritalin equal.....what should I do? taper of 0 at 24-5 in family? or taking just the tiny amount to be up at the supper (I know I will feel dp/dr tomorrow anyway!) because when I take it soon AM, I sweat, become irritable, isolated and don't want to play, hyperfocused and sad.....if I dont take any I will be so numb..... and sad...I can also takeadderall XL, at least I laugh for a 1-2 hour, play, and don't remember the morning after.....but I would be happy if I take it at 4 PM, a tiny dose, then I would play, TALK at family....I know I willl be **** the morning after, but I will see a taper off doctor 30. Since then I am in terror, sadness, and I am sure I am already fool, and my neurons are not good. So I don't want to think, it's Chrsitmas....please guide me....

PM me, email me, I will take messages.....

I don't want to be a **** for christmas, not too drugged by ritalin or adderall, but not 0 ritalin because I will be too sad dp/dr and will think I am crazy.

Re: Help for 24-25

Take a tiny bit. As little as possible to see you through.