Depersonalization Forum

Please use this forum to discuss information directly related to Depersonalization Disorder. We welcome you to share your own personal experiences with others as well as any treatment or study programs you may know about. We have been forced to restructure the Forum so we could have editing access as needed and be able to Archive older comments once they disappear.  Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but now we will able to post older material for reference.

Depersonalization Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kind of need some help about what I need!

Hello,

I am just looking for advice; I think that I have depersonalisation disorder through the books that I have read and I have been seeing a psychiatrist but I am seeing a new one in a few weeks so I was wondering what I should say or do? At the moment I take Mirtazapine 45mg, Sertaline 50mg, Quetiapine 150mg, Zopiclone 15mg and Diazepam two 5mg a day. Still weird things keep happening and its scaring the hell out of me.

Like I will lose time, a couple of weeks ago I did forgot a whole day and then woke up the next day not knowing it. Quite often I will feel really upset or scared but not know why, other times I will start crying for no reason or I will get really confused. I get the whole of thing where I get the out of body experience and sometimes I know objects are mine but it’s like I never seen them before.

Does anyone have any advice? The medications are making me feel sick all the time and I just want all this stuff to go away so I can focus on my studying. Thank you,

Lewy