Depersonalization Forum

Please use this forum to discuss information directly related to Depersonalization Disorder. We welcome you to share your own personal experiences with others as well as any treatment or study programs you may know about. We have been forced to restructure the Forum so we could have editing access as needed and be able to Archive older comments once they disappear.  Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but now we will able to post older material for reference.

Depersonalization Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help!!! Badtrip from 2 weeks adderall use (5 mg)

HELP!!

(p.s. I took ritalin for 2 years and never felt so dp/dr)

I feel so bad. I took adderall 5 mg XL (low dose) along with my Paxil and 1,5 clonazepam and sleep pills, and I thought it might help like ritalin, unlike ritalin, at low dose it gave me a (pot) feeling, yawning and no feeling at all, and a sense of relax but no focus. I continued and I felt so out of it, dp came back, and dr, and on it I felt so weird, like 2D, I didn't have any emotions on my voice, I had trouble to concentrate, very dissociated, and I toughed it 2 weeks, and I stopped, and since 1 week, it never cam back. I feel less drugged, but I feeel not me, and weird 24/24 I am SURE I a crazy. I don't hear voices, see things, I am able to remember things, althought my short terme memory is bad, I am able to take care of my kid, of the house, talk with my son, husband, make dinner, and even buy a cat, but I feel again, not there at all, in my thought, never there, and I either panic, cry all day, or am neutral and almost forget emotions. I am sure I screwed up my brain with adderall (2 weeks use) and am crazy, but my husband and doctor just think it anxiety. If so why it doesn't go ??? Why I feel so sad and weird, I can't explain, like not in me, in my body (I know I am). But I feel so moody, and not aware, just enough to live and not work.... I am afraid, I don't know who to trust, what to do. Any advice? Do you think I am crazy? Do you think a 2 weeks use of adderall 5 mg XL can do permanent damage on someone? I am forced to live because of my son, I take a bit of klonopin in a day because I panic too much, this feeling of confusion is soooooooooo sad, I didn't know it could return, and nobody understand.... I just want to feel my memory again

Re: Help!!! Badtrip from 2 weeks adderall use (5 mg)

You are not crazy and you know it.

Search for H.A.A.R.P. effects on humans.
After that visit http://infowars.com site.

Re: Help!!! Badtrip from 2 weeks adderall use (5 mg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxS3I1Vpxzg&feature=related