Depersonalization Forum

Please use this forum to discuss information directly related to Depersonalization Disorder. We welcome you to share your own personal experiences with others as well as any treatment or study programs you may know about. We have been forced to restructure the Forum so we could have editing access as needed and be able to Archive older comments once they disappear.  Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but now we will able to post older material for reference.

Depersonalization Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WTF?!

Greetings.

When i got DP/DR i got it from nowhere. Then took medicine and felt better. After 7 or 7.5 years i drop it off and DP/DR gone. That means i had DP/DR from medicine too. Later i started take medicine again. DP/DR appeared again. I did so, because without medicine i felt many unpleasant nervous feelings from time to time. One of the feelings is like bulb wire is in the middle of my brain and constantly vibrating on a very high level. It feels like when you are running a cross and feel tired, but still running. But you allways can do a break. I don't know how to liquidate that vibration. What did I felt more, was hightened fear of various forms from various things. At night i experienced horror, during days i felt completeness, plenitude, joy. I was very happy then. And am happy now, because i experienced life without DP/DR again, what i allways wanted. When i take medicine, i don't feel horrors, fear. That's why i take it.
I take 1 pill of klonasepaam and 1 pill of paroxetine in a 24 hours. If you have any suggestions on that medicine, feel free to advice me.
Telm me if anyone do researhes on DP/DR. I could participate there.

Goodbye.