Depersonalization Forum

Please use this forum to discuss information directly related to Depersonalization Disorder. We welcome you to share your own personal experiences with others as well as any treatment or study programs you may know about. We have been forced to restructure the Forum so we could have editing access as needed and be able to Archive older comments once they disappear.  Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but now we will able to post older material for reference.

Depersonalization Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Hypnotherapy

Hi Steph

Ive been up late doing research on DPD all night and i know this is what im suffering from. I tried mushrooms about a year ago, and then 2 days later i had the first panic attack that i had ever had in my life. From that point on ive never felt the same and i meet all the criteria for DPD. I have also tried seroquel along with countless other drugs and you are very right about the zombie effect. I actually wanted to ask you about hypnotherapy. I was wondering if you have tried it and if it has helped with your DP. I have also read about a study done where naxolone or something like that has been given to 11 patients and 3 of them were totally healed and like 7 or something felt much better. just wanted to get your thoughts on all this my email is david038289@gmail.com thx so much