Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Update On My Daughter!!!
Well my daughter Shaylee is with her Auntie right now and please pray God breaks this control he has over my daughter and her auntie with smoking. They are both christians but they need help in this area and they need to get back into living their life for God and...
Views: 319   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 11, 2010 10:04pm
by Patrick
s
Star
Prayer request please:about schizophrenia
My friends daughter was in the military. She was a navey seal. In charge of disarming bombs. She was doing fine.I'm not sure of whole story. She is under going treatment.No longer in the Navey. She needs prayer for complete recove...
Views: 661   Replies: 27
Last Post: May 11, 2010 9:41pm
by mtnmollie
s
Star
Come fly with Me
Thus saith the Lord, The catching away, of MY BRIDE is at hand. Believe on ME,so you may go. Eternity awaits you, My BRIDE. MY LOVE I GIVE TO YOU ADONI Isa.57:15)For thus saith the high and lofty One that...
Views: 623   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 11, 2010 9:32pm
by YeshuasLady
c
Carl
"This will be the last time you mow your lawn"
From the Five Doves, a link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/fancyjo510-2.htm
Views: 973   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 11, 2010 8:44pm
by BarbS
from Timothy - I am come to take for Myself a bride,
My sons, you have served Me well, and your love for Me has reached Heaven... Therefore, it is time. snip I shall gather them!... I shall come and redeem them from their places, Snatching them from the hands of ungodly men... Out of the reach of him, w...
Views: 649   Replies: 30
Last Post: May 11, 2010 8:40pm
by Knight Michael
from Jayse Come and feast at the table of The Lord!...
5/5/10 From Our Lord and Savior, YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ - A Letter Given to Jayse, For The Lord’s Children, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear This is a time of great rejoicing, for I am coming quickly!... Thus says The L...
Views: 309   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 11, 2010 7:57pm
by mtnmollie
Prophecy from a Three Year Old
Prophecy from a 3 year-old? http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread569677/pg1 HERE'S A ARTICLE FROM A MEMBER OF A SECULAR WEBSITE. Found this on Rapture Flight To Heaven site: I CAN'T PROVE THE CREDIBILITY OF IT..BUT INTERESTING ALL THE SAME. THE FATHE...
Views: 923   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 11, 2010 7:48pm
by Donna
t
TexL
'Four months more and then the harvest'? & Ascension Day
Rosh HaShanah in 2010 will start on the 9th of September The new moon of September is Sept. 9 John 4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white...
Views: 1182   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 11, 2010 7:00pm
by Tom
d
Don
Pentacost and Shavuot
You can find that Pentacost (the Christian holiday) always happens on a Sunday (this year 23 May). Pentacost is supposed to be 50 days after Passover. According to Scripture, Shavuot, also called the Feast of Weeks; Festival of Reaping, and Day of the First Fruit...
Views: 479   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 11, 2010 6:52pm
by Farm Girl
Please Pray for Jerry
Hi Guys, Jerry has been in need of dental attention for a very long time and we are stepping out in faith to get the attention he needs. He will soon be having multiple tooth extractions and a full set of dentures made. I can hardly wait for the new Jerry. He is...
Views: 344   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 11, 2010 6:10pm
by Cheryl Ann
Calling all lurkers and people passing by this site!!!
Come on out and play, make your selves known to us all, while we await together for our precious Lord Jesus As you can see there is plently of room on the RITA couch (sofa) Dont worry, we brought along some cake for you. All law enforcement p...
Views: 1251   Replies: 28
Last Post: May 11, 2010 2:51pm
by BarbS
Gulf Oil Spill: The possibility of an extinction event?
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/carolyng510.htm If it's true that millions upon millions of gallons of crude oil are flooding the Gulf with no end in sight, the massive oil slicks being created could make their way into the Gulf Stream currents, which wo...
Views: 515   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 11, 2010 10:21am
by Earthangel
Need Help/Advice; Could really use prayer for my son
Okay, I am at the complete bottom of desperation with my son, Elijah, 5, who refuses to potty train...I am so depressed about this, I just want to crawl in a hole. We have been trying since he was 3, which is 'late-ish' for potty training, but our philosophy was th...
Views: 512   Replies: 28
Last Post: May 11, 2010 10:08am
by 2HH
Brand New Newbie Just Sayin' "Hey" and Dream/Vision To Share
HEY everyone, Been lurking for awhile and have decided to take the plunge and join in! Don't know how much input I'll have, but maybe I'll be able to bless y'all occasionally, as you have me. I would like to share a dream/vision I had early this past Saturday a.m....
Views: 581   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 11, 2010 9:40am
by Kolleen
s
Star
My Bride is under Attach
My Bride, You are under attack, from that old dragon. Cause he knows, I even I,the LORD JESUS, am coming for My Bride. Use MY NAME,MY BLOOD,and MY SCRIPTURES. Phil.4:13)I can do all things through Christ...
Views: 908   Replies: 28
Last Post: May 11, 2010 8:57am
by Little Anne
Views: 586   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 11, 2010 8:24am
by Little Anne
Subject - Lynn (Head Mod) / Important for all at RITA to read
THIS POST WAS VIEWED BY LYNN BEFORE POSTING ONTO HERE To my RITA family whom I love, this letter is for you- My following words I speak in the utmost love without malice, hate or judgement, but I will speak sternly as this is needed to portray my point to you a...
Views: 894   Replies: 37
Last Post: May 11, 2010 1:56am
by Allen
2HH
Wilkerson: The Last Outpouring
David Wilkerson Today MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010 THE LAST OUTPOURING I know some will not receive what I am about to say, yet many will. I do not believe we have yet seen the glory and fullness of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit as prophesied by Joel. What we ha...
Views: 507   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 10, 2010 10:52pm
by mary
2HH
Farrakhan’s Obama Revelation: ‘Before He Was Elected He Was Selected’
http://www.breitbart.tv/farrakhan-on-obama-before-he-was-elected-he-was-selected
Views: 494   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 10, 2010 9:39pm
by TerribleSwiftSwo...
What Islam Isn't (RE: Randy's Previous Thread)
Hi Y'all, After reading through Randy's thread "Persecuted by the Beast.... I decided to post this article. It's taken from a book by Dr. Peter Hammond, "Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat." It's sort of a rule of thumb pred...
Views: 300   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 10, 2010 9:30pm
by Dewey
Had a new thought this morning
I just had a new thought this morning - I'm sure others have already thought of this, but now I'm wondering about it. I know there are many who believe after the Rapture some will return to earth to help fight the evil that's here. But in God's word it says when...
Views: 739   Replies: 26
Last Post: May 10, 2010 9:02pm
by mtnmollie
My First Rapture Dream
I lurk more than I post here, but I wanted to get your thoughts. This is the first Rapture dream I have ever had. I thought if anything, this could be a warning for all of us. In the dream, I was with a group of people in a building and it was storming tremendou...
Views: 641   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 10, 2010 8:19pm
by Texas Sue
Paul/Aussie's very big wake up call
Luke 8:16-17 (New International Version) A Lamp on a Stand 16"No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. 17For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclo...
Views: 747   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 10, 2010 4:23pm
by Tom
Confused why some christians do not go to church.
I often wonder why some Christians do not go to church. I know for myself I love going to church to be spiritually fed, to worship with fellow beleivers, to be in his presence, to fellowship with other believers, to be prayed for & to pray for others. Any time I stop...
Views: 800   Replies: 33
Last Post: May 10, 2010 1:31pm
by stephanie
Pray for me - I just got completely blown out!
I was just responding to a video, heard my husband come in from outside - he's been cleaning up a bird's nest mess where the birds had left the nest. His neighbor did something that made him really mad. He came in straight to me. saw me sitting at the computer and B...
Views: 1112   Replies: 51
Last Post: May 10, 2010 11:47am
by bonnie
Rapture in a few days? Seems realistic, huh . .
Clint Reep (7 May 2010) @ Five Doves . . "Beginning of rapid downward spiral" I have never posted about dreams or visions I have had personally however this one seems very accurate. A few weeks ago I was praying and I remember asking the Lord ho...
Views: 1294   Replies: 23
Last Post: May 10, 2010 11:26am
by mtnmollie
Take a look at the American Church
If it wasn't so funny, I would cry. I think I'm going to be sick now.
Views: 469   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 10, 2010 10:47am
by bonnie
s
Star
I had the best time in Church today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twice this morning,I saw the RATURE like never before. Twice while we were singing. I saw the throne of God.Like never before. This time it was hugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus was setting on the throne. Clouds were thick around HIS feet...
Views: 599   Replies: 19
Last Post: May 10, 2010 9:40am
by Texas Sue
f
FAITH
Medicine for the tribulation saints
The other day the Lord instructed me to go and stock up on medication for the tribulation saints. I'm not sure who will ultimately use it but I'm sure once we are gone there will be squatters in our homes until they have to go into hiding. In addition to the food...
Views: 462   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 10, 2010 8:42am
by mtnmollie
The CRISIS CONTINUES
Headlines and photos of Iceland volcano and Europe's crisis on today's Drudge Report: CLOUD OVER EU 'FOR WEEK' Chaos... New wind pattern: April 22... Fears of Second Blast From Eyjafjallajökull... Economy impact to rise sharply if cloud lin...
Views: 1206   Replies: 29
Last Post: May 10, 2010 12:20am
by Rhonda
s
Star
My Bride hold fast toMe
The shaking will cotinue and intensify. Look to Me for strength. My Bride hold fast to Me. I love you, Adoni Song:He has the whole world in HIS hands Hag.2:7)And I will shake all nations,and the...
Views: 656   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 10, 2010 12:15am
by Rhonda
Prayer Request for Daughter
We are leaving in 1 day for vacation & daughter has a urinary tract infection. Please pray for God to heal her so she won't be miserable on vacation. Thanks
Views: 346   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 10, 2010 12:00am
by Patti in Texas
Who Is Worthy?
HE ALONE IS WORTHY It is so exciting to be in this moment of time and knowing the Lord could appear within moments or days from now. Just feel like PRAISING HIM.
Views: 295   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 9, 2010 10:50pm
by Texas Sue
PLEASE HELP!! NEED PRAYER COVERING!,
PLEASE RITA,I NEED A PRAYER COVERING, I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME FIGHT, THESE MEN ON FACEBOOK,I WITNESED TO ARE HARRASING ME,AND USING OCCULT MEANS TO DO IT!! ,IM A PRAYER WARRIOR,AND YESHUAS BRIDE TRULY WALKING WITH HIM,BUT I NEED SPIRITUAL COVERING ESPECIALLY FROM...
Views: 387   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 9, 2010 9:41pm
by John Murley
How I was blessed today
I have been ill for awhile with several issues. I don't want to go into it all on here, but I have been a bit discouraged lately wondering if I really will make it to the rapture or if I will be one of the ones coming back with the Lord at the rapture. Anyway, today...
Views: 667   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 9, 2010 9:29pm
by Lisaleenie
Is This Part Of the Seperation Process For the Bride?? Is Anyone Else Feeling This Way Too???
I don't know about you guys but I am really having a hard time being happy living here. It seems nothing in this life makes me happy anymore. The only thing that makes me happy is knowing Jesus is coming to take me home soon!!! Is this normal behaviour? Is anyo...
Views: 704   Replies: 27
Last Post: May 9, 2010 6:52pm
by Little Anne
Urgent Prayers Needed!!!
I have been undergoing Spiritual Deliverance for some time now. Going to war in the Spirit against demons is something I wish on no one, not even my worst enemy. I liken it to having surgery without anesthesia. The pain is excruciating on several levels. I have l...
Views: 1500   Replies: 59
Last Post: May 9, 2010 4:47pm
by mtnmollie
Why Do So Many Bad Things Keep Happening to The United States?
By Michael Snyder. At a time when the American economy is already reeling like a drunken sailor, the United States is being hit by what seems like an endless parade of horrible disasters that threaten to push the fragile financial system over the edge. The massive...
Views: 423   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 9, 2010 4:07pm
by Donna
Views: 515   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 9, 2010 2:26pm
by SisterNChrist
A Great Description of the 10 Virgins
Many had us have discussed what the 10 virgins parable meant. Well I just heard a great explanation that I wanted to share with you. Many say that the 5 foolish virgins were unsaved, however they were saved, they were robbed in white, they heard the announcement of...
Views: 457   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 9, 2010 2:22pm
by Melanie
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Happy Mother's Day. May you have a glorious day of love, laughter and precious time with your children both great and small. Just know that we mods love you and God loves you even more. Donna, Brenda and Lynn
Views: 221   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 9, 2010 2:20pm
by Donna
To Paul: Suffering with Sciatica
Dear Paul, you may have not seen this response to you from Patti in Texas on Star's thread yesterday about what to do about sciatica pain, so I wanted to make sure you got her advice. Patti in TexasDear Paul, Listen, I have had sciatica (spelling) and I feel f...
Views: 712   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 9, 2010 10:28am
by Lynn
For all you blessed mom's . . .
A Mother's Crown Heaven lit up with His mighty presence, As all the Angels looked down, Today the Lord was placing the jewels, In all the mother’s crowns. As He held up a golden crown, As all the mother’s...
Views: 484   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 9, 2010 5:10am
by Darlene
m
Muriel
Urgent Prayer Needed for Little Boy
Good morning, There is a story today in one of the local papers about a three year old boy named James Deere who is fighting a strep infection that got into his bloodstream. He and his family desperately need our prayers. Here's the link to the story: htt...
Views: 328   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 9, 2010 12:45am
by Kolleen
A Mothers Day Blessing to all the Mothers!!!
http://www.alighthouse.com/mday29.htm Happy Mothers Day!!! Love ya AngelHeart
Views: 329   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 8, 2010 9:49pm
by AngelHeart
"Why This Year?" Simple, easy explanation. No need to pack - we are leaving in days
POSTED MAY 6 ON THE "WAKE UP BABYLON" BLOG: Why This Year? So why this year? Why is this the year that God's time of judgments will begin? The time that begins with the complete destruction of America? Daniel 9:25 "Know therefore and understand, [That] fro...
Views: 1111   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 8, 2010 9:29pm
by mtnmollie
Views: 523   Replies: 23
Last Post: May 8, 2010 7:03pm
by Kman
powerful affirmation of Jesus coming in the clouds~~~
It's thrilling to read how Jesus uses whomever He chooses to declare His message. an excerpt from Anne @ Five Doves ~ ~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anne (6 May 2010) I have a Down Syndrome son who is 13 and he has been talking (he doesnâ€&...
Views: 1597   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 8, 2010 4:50pm
by PraiseHim
s
Star
Continue to Watch
I the Lord, Am coming quickly. To get MY BRIDE. Continue to watch, Do not stray away. Let MY WORD be a light unto you. Ask ME your LORD and SAVIOR for strength. As I come for MY BRIDE, MY ARMES ARE OPEN. I LOVE Y...
Views: 809   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 8, 2010 4:46pm
by Star
Hawaiian Volcanoes Awaken ?
Hawaiian Volcanoes Awaken May 3, 2010 Randy in Gunnison A few nights ago I had the same dream three times during the night. In these dreams there was a sudden change in the volcanic activity in the Hawaiian Islands. The Big Island began having long duration s...
Views: 617   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 8, 2010 3:48pm
by Virginia Arnke
Views: 215   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 8, 2010 3:06pm
by SisterNChrist
January 2010 Earthquake Thread part 1
I realize that this pictures take a long time to load for a whole month, so I will break up the month in two threads. These are the earthquakes for Jan 1, 2010
Views: 932   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 8, 2010 2:39pm
by Andy (firecharge...
Yahweh is LOVE and His Love to us is so huge ... I just realized it yesterday
Well, this is not a new topic but I just wanted to share what happened yesterday to me. I kept questioning Yeshua why He was so long to take us all home and why He was so quiet about all my feelings to be with Him and why I keep have kind uneasiness in my heart abo...
Views: 452   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 8, 2010 2:21pm
by Melissa
Seas turned to Blood!
A preview of things to come? This is a pic from the Gulf Oil spill.
Views: 645   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 8, 2010 2:03pm
by Andy (firecharge...
Views: 472   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 8, 2010 1:50pm
by Char is getting ...
But Father . . .
. . . what if, we don't find favor in time of the rapture? "Peace, . . My sons and daughters, . . be still, and know that I AM GOD" . . if I AM for you, who's against you? "Lift up your eyes on high, and behold!! Who has created these things. Who bri...
Views: 504   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 8, 2010 12:32pm
by SisterNChrist
RJ
CJ.. Got a job for you brother..
Corey, I've been reading a few posts here that our calendar is messed, etc. etc.. I'm to old and brain isn't working as good as it use to for researching, but here's a little job, IF YOU EXCEPT it.. I was thinking about what I had read earlier, and it occurred...
Views: 424   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 8, 2010 11:28am
by RJ
Thanks for you prayers....My Dad is doing great.
Prayer and faith can move mountains. In the last two days I have felt the power of God as He guided Dad through the surgery. When he got back from surgery on thursday his over all color was so improved, he almost had a healthy glow about him. He got to come home y...
Views: 232   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 8, 2010 11:11am
by Edelweiss
Some pictures
Philippians 2:9-11 (New King James Version) 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11...
Views: 538   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 8, 2010 11:02am
by Donna
2HH
My Secret Place
MARY CLARK Marianna, Florida May 5, 2010 Come to Me, beloved, and rest your weary soul in My secret place. I extend this invitation to you with all sincerity. I want to see you resting, at peace, in My arms of love. There is no place like it. Draw...
Views: 379   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 8, 2010 10:56am
by Donna
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com