<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
End Times Signs! It's All coming together Quickly!

Re: End Times Signs! It's All coming together Quickly!

Andy,

Well done video connecting the dots.
It is a very strange feeling that we may be down to 17 days. I just hope others are on the edge of their seats in anticipation. If it all computes, then it all comes down to the next few days...

Email: Daniel@2010rapture.org

Awesome video Andy, I'm passing it on...

Please clue me in on what is on that video, PLEASE!!! TY.

Tammy

SisterNChrist

Tammy

I can't remember if you already answered this. I know you said you can't watch videos on your computer, but is that just videos that are online, or videos on your hard drive too? I mean if you put a CD or DVD containing a video into your computer, are you able to watch it? Are you sure it's your computer and not your internet connection? Are you in a very rural area with only a dial-up connection, because that could possibly explain it?

I have a feeling you're missing much, that could easily be fixed with a little bit of effort on your part

Computers that are over 10 years old can still view videos.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Armageddon Thru To You
SisterNChrist

Tammy

I can't remember if you already answered this. I know you said you can't watch videos on your computer, but is that just videos that are online, or videos on your hard drive too? I mean if you put a CD or DVD containing a video into your computer, are you able to watch it? Are you sure it's your computer and not your internet connection? Are you in a very rural area with only a dial-up connection, because that could possibly explain it?

I have a feeling you're missing much, that could easily be fixed with a little bit of effort on your part

Computers that are over 10 years old can still view videos.

ATTY, to begin with, I'm not in any way computer savvy, and am too afraid to mess with my PC for fear I'd only screw things up with it. I don't get sound nor video w/ my PC, and I'm on dial-up mode.

Therefore--I repeat, what IS it am I missing out on up in the above opening thread post? This inquiring mind is dying to know. TY.

Tammy

Great video Andy! My favorite part was the line about the missile being a terror against the enemies of humanity, but for everyone else it has a friendly meaning..

Tammy, he's talking about how the word harpazo means to snatch up out of harms way. Keeping that in mind, he shows how Iran is gearing up with it's reactor and now it's attack drone. This coupled with the peace talks coming up Sept. 2 where everyone is saying peace and safety, could spell out a nuclear war where God snatches us out of harms way while areas are being bombed. (1Thessalonians 5:3) He also shows how Russia has warned the US that if Israel attacks Iran, it will mean WWIII. He's saying that it could possibly be lining up with an RH rapture seeing that the talks are to start Sept. 2nd.

faithwon
Great video Andy! My favorite part was the line about the missile being a terror against the enemies of humanity, but for everyone else it has a friendly meaning..

Tammy, he's talking about how the word harpazo means to snatch up out of harms way. Keeping that in mind, he shows how Iran is gearing up with it's reactor and now it's attack drone. This coupled with the peace talks coming up Sept. 2 where everyone is saying peace and safety, could spell out a nuclear war where God snatches us out of harms way while areas are being bombed. (1Thessalonians 5:3) He also shows how Russia has warned the US that if Israel attacks Iran, it will mean WWIII. He's saying that it could possibly be lining up with an RH rapture seeing that the talks are to start Sept. 2nd.

Great summary! Thanks for that!

Love the Video, as I do all of them ,and have passed it on...

I just dont know what to say if folks STILL dont see JESUS is on the brink of rapturing HIS Saints any DAY NOW!!!

PRAISE KING YESHUA!!!!!!

Andy - Great Job! You do a better job than Rexella with those headlines!! I appreciate your videos. There is so much info out there and hard to keep up! It's great to have a summary once in a while. Thanks!

Email: liz@comkidsclub.com

Good Job Andy I think an attack will be in process right at the rapture.. And the antichrist will feel the need to step in and put a stop to the war with a peace treaty of some sorts.

And its funny how they mention the quartet peace treaty... Isent the Quartet peace treaty for 7 years or something like that?

And I allso saw on msnbc this mornings Morning Joe.. That Obama is meeting with these leaders on Friday this weekend... And Kramer had his 42OZ cup of coffee.. (LOL)

Great video Andy! I agree with all you said, and I used to watch "Jericho" too. I always thought that Jericho could be prophetic of America's future demise. These are definitely exciting times in which we live.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Get right before you get left!!!! Couldn't have said it better brother Andy!! Or should I say evangelist Andy??

You really layed it all out there brother!!! I wish I was computer savvy too I would most likely be doing the same thing you are; going on the road and posting videos and witnessing to others!!!

You have a great tool Andy!! You are making an impact!! God Bless You and your ministry and your job for His glory!!!

Andy,

Another great teaching. God is really using you to sound an alarm for people to get ready.
I love what you said " Get Right before you get Left " That is the absolute truth.

Thanks Scott! Many times I feel like the youtube punching bag! I put myself out there for a lot of criticism, ridicule, accusations, scoffing, and hatred, but one day it'll all be worth it! I don't know the number of total views I've had on my vids, but if it all results in 1 or more salvations, it was way worth the effort!

Amen Andy! You are definitely reaching out on youtube and I'm sure that there are those who are lost, who are finally trusting in Jesus as their savior. For those of us who are believers already, we are also receiving a blessing from your videos brother. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Thank you for the video Andy, I have shared it with my friends. I very much appreciate your work in these last days. I am pretty sure I have seen all of your videos. I love your approach, it seems to appeal to many of us ordinary peolpe. The information you present is easy to understand and straightforward. God Bless you, Jael

Thank you, Andy! Another great message!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com