Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Zubenelgenubi/Sun conjunction Nov 8th 2010

The Sun's path along the elliptic is about to leave the constellation of Virgo in a few days (Nov 1st or 2nd) and enter the constellation of Libra (the Scales).

On it's course the Sun will conjunct with Zubenelgenubi a star in the constellation of Libra on November 8th 2010.

Libra contains three bright stars whose names supply us with the whole matter. The brightest a (in the lower scale), is named Zuben al Genubi, which means the purchase, or price which is deficient. This points to the fact that man has been utterly ruined. He is "weighed in the balances and found wanting."

Jesus came for the purpose of Redemption! He paid the price which covers! Hence in the upper scale we have another bright star with this very name Zuben al Chemali--THE PRICE WHICH COVERS! Praised be God! "They sang a new song, saying, Thou art worthy...for Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed...to God by thy blood" (Rev 5:9).

(From The Witness of the Stars by E. W. Bullinger)

Too much info to list here so go to this link to read more ... his whole book can be read there.
http://philologos.org/__eb-tws/chap12.htm

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

Re: Zubenelgenubi/Sun conjunction Nov 8th 2010

On it's course the Sun will conjunct with Zubenelgenubi a star in the constellation of Libra on November 8th 2010.

Libra contains three bright stars whose names supply us with the whole matter. The brightest a (in the lower scale), is named Zuben al Genubi, which means the purchase, or price which is deficient. This points to the fact that man has been utterly ruined. He is "weighed in the balances and found wanting."

Now that is some interesting Biblical astronomy info. And it coincides with our timeline of the rapture happening any time now. Pretty interesting sign in the sky; thanks, I would have missed that one for sure!

http://rapturetrumpets2003.tripod.com/signsoftheend/zavijava.html

Here is a link to some info sent to me a few years ago that I posted on the old website.
I had forgotten about the November 8 "coincidence".

Email: Daniel@2010rapture.org

Fascinating! I confirmed this with Stellarium.

Will have to look at other stars/dates now! :)

hi JIMH

Thanks for sharing!

According to Gospel In The Stars, here's also some biblical explanation about Libra:

Libra, the Scales, is a pair of balances, the universal symbol of trade or commerce. It depicts a purchase, or in this case, a redemption. It stands for the price to be paid. The three Decans of this sign are the Cross (or the Southern Cross), the Victim, and the Crown. The Cross would be the most obvious symbol possible for the death of Christ, by which the price for our sin was paid. He Himself was the victim, and, since the victim is killed by the Centaur, which also presumably stands for Christ (from the previous Sign), we see again the idea that Christ willingly offered His own life. He said it was not taken from Him, but that He laid it down Himself. Thus, He was responsible for His own death. The Crown would picture the victory gained through the sacrificial death.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com