Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Received this email today..

I note that people get in big trouble when they talk dates--however-two friends recently had dreams vision of Obama as a snake--and one saw him slithering away to India as a snake--interesting--now--I have receive 3-4 confirmations from the LORD that we will not be here for Christmas--I have asked HIM repeatedly and I never receive anything but an affirmative. HE had first sprung this on me when I was thinking of Christmas coming up as I was walking alone to my car--and the LORD spoke to me clearly and said you won't be here for Christmas--but you won't be missing Christmas because there are many celebrations in heaven in fact there are celebrations every day in heaven--wow these were not my thoughts--they just weren't--they came into my head too quickly and I was not contemplating this at all--I wasn't thinking about celebrations in heaven and there is no way I knew or contemplated that they have celebrations everyday in heaven--too many words people are receiving that it is at hand--I am sticking with being gone by Christmas--and I strongly believe that it will be sometime in NOVEMBER--maybe even possibly around Thanksgiving time frame also--the LORD said I will not be celebrating Christmas--Christmas is usually celebrated right after Thanksgiving--well just some of my thoughts--I am receiving too many miraculous messages from the LORD right now like I have never gotten in my entire life and I am not young!--I will tell you the LORD has reveal much to me personally about my next life over the past month--just as HE showed Maurice Sklar this past Aug. his mansion in heaven in an Out of body experience/or vision--same for me--HE has described things to me about the next life--incredible things--things I can't speak of to other people ,--I know the time is now--because of these things JESUS is telling me right now about my life in the next life--we are going to be gone for sure very, very soon...besides the politics/weather/times speak of it as well--hold on--we are going home very very soon

Re: Received this email today..

HAs Obama left for India yet? What a dream of him and a snake?

Stephanie,

I would love to hear more about your insights about heaven. I think in the midst of these troubling times, it would be highly comforting. Maybe you could post it in the dreams/visions thread.

I was talking to my husband last night and told him that he might be missing this Christmas. (Christmas is his favorite season. In fact we are already listening to Randy Travis singing Christmas carols!!) He loves Jesus so much and he loves celebrating His birth! I said (joking), "Don't worry, there will be a corner of heaven where the snow is falling and Christmas songs are playing just for you!" (LOL)

Thank you so much for all your posts. You have picked up on some interesting things in the news that I might have missed.

Love you and will be happy to meet you in heaven.

Email: ardilla52@mchsi.com

This is awesome cause I put my Christmas tree up today!!

I would be so happy just to be gone from this earth; the rapture and heaven would be great! Never thought of November being a watch time, but here we are. I've even seen a Bible code with the rapture in it for November 12. Thanks, Stephanie, for relating your spiritual experiences. We'll soon see.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com