<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CJ, Amy, Ritans - you're not the only ones thinking 11-6 might be significant...

I copied this post from watchmeetup. Check out the youtube below.

Something Very Strange is Going On!
by riley » November 2nd, 2010, 6:15 pm

I am wondering why there are 3,000 people going with the president on his 10 day trip tomorrow including 200 of the country's top CEO's? Why does he need *40* planes and *6* armored cars? It's only costing us taxpayers $200 million a DAY for these 10 days. No big deal, right? I am also wondering why, at the last minute, he decided to take his children along? To an economic summit??

I am tightening my tin foil hat as we speak but I think something is rotten in Denmark! Link below:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/us-to ... isit-64106]

Check out this youtube from The Simpsons:

Re: CJ, Amy, Ritans - you're not the only ones thinking 11-6 might be significant...

This is a jaw-opening video!!

Thanks...

Re: CJ, Amy, Ritans - you're not the only ones thinking 11-6 might be significant...

Your welcome Grace! Jaw-opening is a good expression for it!!!

Wow, Diane, awesome video! Especially the part about the clock and the three hidden numbers. Wow.

I had Sanford and Son on right now, but wasn't paying too much attention to it because I was e-mailing a friend of mine...then all of a sudden I heard someone say on the show, "It's only 5 days until November 6th". I'm not kidding you, those were the exact words!! I jerked my head up and looked at the TV...I couldn't believe my ears! Weird, huh?

Thanks for posting this, Diane. Very interesting. I was especially amazed at the Twin Towers part six months before 9/11!! Unbelieveable!!

Wow Leenie! That is crazy about the Sanford and Son thing!! How weird! (It's also kind of weird that they are still showing Sanford and Son on TV - LOL - that show is like a hundred years old... )

Yes, that 9-11 Simpsons episode definitely has to be more than mere coincidence!!

It is ancient, isn't it??? And I don't even like Sanford and Son that well! I was watching a good movie, but decided to turn it off to put on Sanford and Son instead. I wasn't even listening to it, I was too busy writing my e-mail instead. But all of a sudden I heard those words and it sure shocked me, that's for sure!!

ha. and turn the numbers around and get 11/6
9II--II6

Email: dbcoho@shaw.ca

I am not sure if this is relevant but I noticed that September 11 (9-11) was on a Tuesday and this year's November 9th (11-9) is on a Tuesday. You know how these occultist are with parallels and numbers. Of course it could mean absoultely nothing but I thought it was interesting to post. That is assuming that nothing happens on November 6 (11-6) or 9-11 backwards with a transposed 9 to make a 6. Either way what will all this matter in the ages to come when KING JESUS is the supreme ruler and we his children get to play and worship at his feet!
I Love you LORD!!!!

OK so Obama goes to India after the elections because the Republicans may overturn the healthcare bill.

Clinton said maybe a year ago that only a terrorist attack would save Obama.

Some youtube videos showing a nuclear bomb going off hidden in cartoons for 11/6.

I had a dream maybe 1-2 weeks ago a woman from Pakistan said she must get to India for November. I asked her 5 times why and finally she said "nuclear bomb."

The question is what country will get it? Because Obama could suspend the elections with a security threat or martial law.

Will they do it now since we know?

I cannot stand the simpson's ~

but Diane, that was spooky ~ real spooky!!!

Evil is so evil isn't it!

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but no one that I know has mentioned it so I'll bring it up.

A couple of months ago for a watch day of I believe Wednesday, September 30, 2010 was the watch date, someone subtracted 7 years from Friday, September 30, 2017 (Yom Kippur)

I thought what happens when you subtract 7 years of 360 days from Yom Kippur in 2017 I came up with a date of Saturday, November 6, 2010. So I've been looking at that date for quite a while in silence.

;)

ybiC,
Jayson

...and don't forget the movie Skyline coming out 11-12-10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDJfue-Aanw

Notice how the date appears at the end like a countdown!

Email: liz@comkidsclub.com

Did you notice it also says "Dont look up" the complete opposite of what the Lord tells us to do....

wow.

Makes you wonder with all these package bomb attempts lately and the Obama team going out of the country for a ten day trip; maybe they know something we don't!!!

I'm wondering the same Scott!

Now if Obama had just printed some more money, we could all go out of town! hahaha!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com