Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Dreams, Visions for Month of November

Grace
hi Truth and GM

The earthquake prophecy that both of you are given probably has to do with the coming 8.1-magnitude earthquake, which I have just shared in greater details at
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1037651&cmd=show

Also, check out http://www.quakeprediction.com/

That is interesting to know..

"8.1 Earthquake" I heard it on Aug 1, 2010...

I posted on RITA as well.

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=997737&cmd=show

When I shared with Charity,
She pointerd me out wonderfully about the date
(8.1-- 08/01). That made me to confirm it is from GOD I heard.

I still praying for HIS Mercy to triumph over HIS Judgement.

The Aurora Borealis And The Red Moon .......... Total Lunar Eclipse .......... The Day Of Atonement

this may or may not be a clue to the rapture

please visit http://etherealsenses.com/?s=%22red+moon%22

The stock market closed @ 11192.58 today:

http://finance.yahoo.com/

Calvin
Leroy and Tn Dove:

Leroy, THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I looked this oldest link I could find plus the stock market news!!!

(Hope it's OK to post this older dream here!!!)

======================

Market close analysis 11/12

LINK

WRGB - Ben Chuckrow - ‎2 hours ago‎
The Dow closed down 90 points at 11192.

LINK

Lisaleenie

Dec 7, 2009 - 3:57PM
Hello RITAIANS,

This is a copy of a post that I sent to 5 Doves last year about a prophetic dream that I had in 1988.

Here it is:

In the dream I walked into a very large room. The walls were beautiful, and looked like white marble with gold trim. In the middle of this large room was a throne and even though I couldn’t clearly see the face of the person on the throne, it looked like the Pope. There was a red carpet leading up to the throne, with people standing around the carpet weeping. I started to walk up the red carpet when an angel stopped me in my tracks. He was standing to the right of me, wearing brilliant white clothing. In his hand was a scroll. He handed me the scroll, and told me to open it. All of a sudden, the weeping stopped and all eyes were on me as I did as the angel directed me to do. I opened the scroll, and to my surprise, all I saw were five numbers on it:

1 1 1 9 2

That was it. Just five numbers. Puzzled, I looked at the angel and asked him, “What are these numbers?” He answered me and said, “These numbers are a date.” I asked him, “A date of what?” All of a sudden he disappeared and I woke up.

Last year, so many people thought that the rapture was going to take place on January 11, 2009, I thought I would post this back then because of the numbers 111, (perhaps the date of January 11?) and the possibility of the "92" was the mirror image of "29", or 2009 without the zeros in-between.

Anyway, when I received this dream back in 1988, I thought at the time that the Lord was going to do something spectacular in my life either on 1/11/92 or 11/1/92, but these dates went by without anything happening. In those days I didn't know anything about Bible prophesy, so when those dates went by without event I put the dream on the shelf but never forgot the dream.

Then when I tapped into 5 Doves and people were talking about seeing all those 11's and 111's all over the place like I did, I remebered the dream vividly and posted it back then.

I'm posting it again to see if anyone has any thoughts or impressions of what this dream could mean.

Lisaleenie

LINK

Thanks, Leroy, Calvin, and Kerry, for posting this! I can't believe those same numbers keep popping up!! Wow, I was so excited when I saw this post, Leroy!!

If Scott were here, he's be all over this, because he's been following the Dow numbers ever since he saw those same Dow numbers a couple of weeks ago!!

I just looked up what the #58 means... GREAT news, ya'll:

58 + Grace + Rest (Noah) + In His Blood + The Glory of the Lord + Because they trust in him (Ord) + Brightness + The Garden + The Stone

Re: The Aurora Borealis And The Red Moon .......... Total Lunar Eclipse .......... The Day Of Atonem

ok peoples... 11192 was the Dow close today.. (Remember lisas dream?) and Also gusss what.. it snows here tonight and tommarow and I work tommarow.. And today I asked if kayla was feeling better.. (Just like in my dream)... lets keep a heads up for whatever is around the corner.

The Dow closed at 11192.58! So that's what the 58 means!

Wow, Kerry, I'm so amazed!

P.S. Plus it's snowing, like in Superkitty's dream!! It looks like it's soooo close!!

I'm excited!!

P.S.S. I just looked up and found another meaning for the number 58, and this is what I found:

58= Restored Priesthood (Hebrews

Lisaleenie
The Dow closed at 11192.58! So that's what the 58 means!

Wow, Kerry, I'm so amazed!

P.S. And Monday is going to be snowing, like in Superkitty's dream!! It looks like it's soooo close!!

I'm excited!!

And also.. lets not forget the webbots tipping point off cliff on November 14th... seems to fit also with your 11192 58 dream lisa... and my dream also... lets just keep a close eye on this and We are all going to need to be Phissiclly and spritially and Much emotional ready for this... hang on to your hats everyone... Were at the time now.

And may I also add.. Everyone at work seemed kind of off today... Like they were all in a daze sort of.. it was kind of creepy if you ask me. As a matter of fact.. everything about today seems off.

Superkitty, I think this is it! You're right, we should keep a close eye on this....I can't believe it! And I forgot about those webbots.

I was watching CNBC today.. and they were talking about stuff that seemed to be out of a Movie.. but its real now.. Currency manipulation and all... And how China is angry with us now.. (The ones who I belive shot the missle off our coast as a warning to us)... And they also talked about other stuff.... Like A massive tressury selloff thats happening now and all.. Were there people.. And hey.. I tell others about stuff.. and they tell me they dont want to hear it and that im full of it... but whatever I know what I saw and I know what the bible says is to come... OH AND ONE MORE THING... Obama is saying to beware of those that resist the World government and new order.. Well.. We all saw that coming now dident we?

Lisaleenie dream

1 1 1 9 2

That was it. Just five numbers. Puzzled, I looked at the angel and asked him, “What are these numbers?” He answered me and said, “These numbers are a date.”

0 1 1 1 9 2 = The 29th Day of the 11th Month, 10 Years after the Year 2000.

I believe Lisaleenie was shown the Day of the Rapture backwards.

On the 3rd of November 2010 1 wrote:

29th of November 2010 - The Last Great Day

I believe the moment of truth has finally arrived!

From all indications it appears we have, at last, come to the Day of the Rapture.

I believe it will be on the Last Day of the Feast of Tabernacles, which correctly falls on the 29th of November 2010. (22nd of Tishri)

In the Word, the Apostle John, called "the Last Day" the "Great Day of the Feast"

"On the Last Day, that Great Day of the Feast, Jesus stood and cried out..." (John 7:37)

I believe John understood that when the Lord said the resurrection was going to occur on the "Last Day", He had the Great Day of the Feast of Tabernacles in view.

For we read,

"This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the feast)"

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast)." (John 7:39,40)

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the Last Day.(that is, on the Great Day of the Feast) (John 7:44)

"Whoever eats My Flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the Last Day. (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast)" (John 7:54)

Could it be that Martha new something than many of us are just beginning to grasp?

That the resurrection was going to occur on the Last Day of the Feast of Tabernacles?

I believe she did.

It's quiet interesting that only John recorded Martha's words.

"Martha said to Him (that is, to the Lord)

"I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast) (John 11:24)

There are normally 4 Sabbath Days in a Jewish Month.

These are the 8th, 15th, 22nd and the 29th.

On the 7th Month of Tishri, there are an additional 2 Days which are regarded as Sabbath Days.

These are the 1st and 10th of Tishri.

Sabbath Days are Days of revelation, instruction and visitation from the Lord.

This is the reason the Lord always loved to teach and minister healings on those Days.

I want to encourage everyone to be spiritually alert on the following Sabbath Days.

The Feast of Trumpets: 8th of November 2010 (1st of Tishri).

Day of Atonement: 17th of November 2010 (10th of Tishri).

1st Day of Feast of Tabernacle: 22nd of November 2010 (15th of Tishri).

Last Day of Feast of Tabernacles: 29th of November 2010 ( 22nd of Tishri).

Great dream!!
just guessing, no insight...

sudden disappearing; rapture?

if 11192 really is a date then has to be februari 19, 2011

hoping it's really about the dow jones :)

Wow, Ola and Rene... really interesting interpretations. Personally, I was hoping that it would be sooner than that!

But seriously, if it's 11/29/10 or 2/19/11....just think, it's only days or at the most weeks away!! That time is so short in comparison to eternity!

And Ola, if that is the rapture date in reverse, I was just thinking...isn't the numbers in Hebrew read from right to left?? That would go along with what you just said!

"11192" = "011192" = "291110" = 29 November 2010 .......... Thanks, OLA !!

OLA ILORI
Lisaleenie dream

1 1 1 9 2

That was it. Just five numbers. Puzzled, I looked at the angel and asked him, “What are these numbers?” He answered me and said, “These numbers are a date.”

0 1 1 1 9 2 = The 29th Day of the 11th Month, 10 Years after the Year 2000.

I believe Lisaleenie was shown the Day of the Rapture backwards.

On the 3rd of November 2010 1 wrote:

29th of November 2010 - The Last Great Day

I believe the moment of truth has finally arrived!

From all indications it appears we have, at last, come to the Day of the Rapture.

I believe it will be on the Last Day of the Feast of Tabernacles, which correctly falls on the 29th of November 2010. (22nd of Tishri)

In the Word, the Apostle John, called "the Last Day" the "Great Day of the Feast"

"On the Last Day, that Great Day of the Feast, Jesus stood and cried out..." (John 7:37)

I believe John understood that when the Lord said the resurrection was going to occur on the "Last Day", He had the Great Day of the Feast of Tabernacles in view.

For we read,

"This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the feast)"

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast)." (John 7:39,40)

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the Last Day.(that is, on the Great Day of the Feast) (John 7:44)

"Whoever eats My Flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the Last Day. (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast)" (John 7:54)

Could it be that Martha new something than many of us are just beginning to grasp?

That the resurrection was going to occur on the Last Day of the Feast of Tabernacles?

I believe she did.

It's quiet interesting that only John recorded Martha's words.

"Martha said to Him (that is, to the Lord)

"I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast) (John 11:24)

There are normally 4 Sabbath Days in a Jewish Month.

These are the 8th, 15th, 22nd and the 29th.

On the 7th Month of Tishri, there are an additional 2 Days which are regarded as Sabbath Days.

These are the 1st and 10th of Tishri.

Sabbath Days are Days of revelation, instruction and visitation from the Lord.

This is the reason the Lord always loved to teach and minister healings on those Days.

I want to encourage everyone to be spiritually alert on the following Sabbath Days.

The Feast of Trumpets: 8th of November 2010 (1st of Tishri).

Day of Atonement: 17th of November 2010 (10th of Tishri).

1st Day of Feast of Tabernacle: 22nd of November 2010 (15th of Tishri).

Last Day of Feast of Tabernacles: 29th of November 2010 ( 22nd of Tishri).

Ola, your analysis for "11192" is simply amazing!!

Hope this is it... Thanks, bro!

Re: "11192" = "011192" = "291110" = 29 November 2010 .......... Thanks, OLA !!

Grace
Ola, your analysis for "11192" is simply amazing!!

Hope this is it... Thanks, bro!

I know!!! I was thinking the same thing!!

Updated forcast for my area... (In the dream it started as forcasted with less than 1 inch and than ended up being more) The snow is expected to continue through Saturday morning with accumulations of 2-4 inches across the Omaha metro, though areas to the northeast will reach at least five inches of snow. A winter weather advisory is in effect through 6 a.m. Saturday.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Morning_Snow_in_Some_Areas_Some_More_Tonight_107479933.html

And as you may know VC... It was earlier at 5p today on the weather.. to be less than 1 inch and they just now updated the totall amounts within the hour.

Wow, Superkitty, didn't you say the other day that 98% of your dream has come true already? I'm keeping a close watch on your dreams because it looks like your daily updates are coming to pass!!

Lisaleenie
Wow, Superkitty, didn't you say the other day that 98% of your dream has come true already? I'm keeping a close watch on your dreams because it looks like your daily updates are coming to pass!!

I did.. and now as of today its 99.98 percent.. possiblly 99.99 percent. But still why do people think im full of it and scoffing at me?. And belive me.. my familly does all the time.

do you see why I think your dream and my dream are sort of tied in together Lisa? the day the stock closed 11192.58 (LIke your dream of 11192 58) And it snowing here at the same day it closed 11192.58 and many other things in my dream?.

to tell you all the truth.. im a little scared at this point.

Well, Superkitty, I remember your two dreams...one about the event that people were gathered around the TV in shock because of some disturbing event, and the other one with the same people gathered around the TV, but this time millions of people had disappeared. So I believe that the two dreams indicated it's the rapture and the sudden destruction at the same time. I don't think we are going to be here for any major nuclear disaster or terrorist attacks because the Bible says that we aren't appointed to wrath.

And I do see our two dreams tied in together. Why would those numbers come up at the same time when it started snowing like it did in your dream? When I read all that and tied it together, I just got excited because I believe our departure is at the doors!! And even if it doesn't take place this weekend, I liked the way Ola tied my numbers to the 29th, reading my numbers in reverse. And the number 29 means departure!!

But right now I'm still looking at your dreams, and how 99.9% of your dreams coming true. Don't pay any attention to people scoffing at you...when your dreams come true, they won't be scoffing for very long.

Super Kitty is right. Predicted around 1 inch of snow by morning earlier in the day, today 11/12; the weather advisory is now 2-4 inches instead with an advisory out. We were not expecting this much. Big, heavy flakes falling. I confirm this report.

All of you having dreams and visions...remember sometimes one dream can take a month to have everything come together.

Also remember the Rabbi who died and said that upon Ariel Sharons death the Rapture would happen. And Maurice Sklar said that the Lord was taking Billy Graham home. Well Billy Graham turned 92 Sunday and on the 10th (3 days later) Ariel Sharon left the hospital. People usually go home to die in comfort.

Victory Chanter
Super Kitty is right. Predicted around 1 inch of snow by morning earlier in the day, today 11/12; the weather advisory is now 2-4 inches instead with an advisory out. We were not expecting this much. Big, heavy flakes falling. I confirm this report.

thanks for confirming that report =^.^= Many think im full of it lol... but oh well.... I know what I saw in my dream... About less than 1 inch expected THAN more than what was forcasted fell.

SuperKitty,

Don't forget that on 5Doves it was posted the Torah Reading for tomorrow on the 13th is Jacob's Ladder.

Obama on his inaguration day the Torah reading was about how they appointed a king who knew not Joseph or his God.

The weather Advisory now is calling for 6 inches for this morning as it's now Sat., the 13th. Upgraded again. A very heavy, wet snow. Hubby has already begun shoveling. Grandson has Basketball in the morning. As he's (Papa) the coach we're expecting to be busy manning the phones either way, cancelled or on. He's trying to save time in the morning. Gotta have coach there, though I don't know what for. Like they forget everything just taught and do their own thing anyway. lol (If they could just get the ball to fall through the net.) Gotta give 'em credit --they try hard. Everybody has to start somewhere. Ha!

What am I sapposed to tell Kayla and the rest of my cokworkers? :(

2 Prophetic Dreams From SuperKitty And Brenda Sue .......... Worth Watching .......... !!!!!!!!!!

These are 2 prophetic dreams from SuperKitty and Brenda Sue that are both worth watching for:

A Dream From SuperKitty:

I had a dream monday night... that I was at work and I was doing my normal routine everytime I go to work stuff... And Juan was asking me to get something and so I went to get it.. (He asked me to fix up a pan of burger meat) and than I was telling someone that they were there early.. and I asked them.. what time did you come in.. and the person said 7AM.. and than in the dream the kitchen minder stopped working and I noticed snow outside.. and Cassy came and told me it was snowing.. and I told her.. that I knew it was lol... (The snow was symbolical of falling) and than A little time passed and Kayla came into work and I said.. HEyyy kayla!!! LOL... and she said hey back and I went back to what I was doing.. I took the trash to the dumpster and came back in and I noticed she was looking at the television and was crying and very very sad and all.. and I asked her what was wrong.. and this is what she told me... (People dying and dead.. many people) and I looked out at the loby of burgerking and I noticed that every single person in the lobby was watching the television in shock and crying.. But for some reason the television was all blurry to me so I could not tell what had happened and the dream ended.

OK.. listen up.... 98 percent of my dream came to pass last night.. Nick was at work early.. and I noticed and I told him.. "your here early today" and he told me yeah they called me in.. And I asked him what time did you come in.. and he said.. "7AM"... and than a few minutes after that.. the kitchen minder stopped working.. and than Juan was doing his thing and asked me to cook up a pan of burger meat. And so yeah.. I think this dream was spread out a period of a few days... Me hopes the other dont come true... and belive me.. the whole work stopped when whatever event took place.

A Dream From Brenda Sue:

I had a dream last night. It was some festival thing in the evening where people were just walking around the street shopping at little stores here and there outside. For some reason I was there looking for books. Anyway, I saw a flash like a rocket fire above me in the night sky and looked up. The whole sky had a huge war going on, but bombs were not dropping or anything, it was like star wars way up in the heavens or something. Everywhere you looked, things were moving and shooting red streaks at the other lights all over. My first reaction was, 'there's a major war going on here" and I kept trying to tell everyone to "Look up!" and everyone around me kept just talking on their cell phone, eating french fries, laughing and this whole war in the sky was going on directly above me. I couldn't get anyone to even look or listen to me. Then a huge black cloud on my left side in the sky started growing and growing bigger. It was like billowing ,bucking black ash clouds from a volcano or something and I thought "something is ready to come out of that!" I started trying to get to my car and from the other side of me on my right side in the sky I saw a bright white cloud getting bigger and brighter with all sorts of colors through it growing too and somehow I knew that was Jesus coming for us, but I woke up before I heard the trumpet. It was very weird.

Just bump up for remembrance.

Re: 2 Prophetic Dreams From SuperKitty And Brenda Sue .......... Worth Watching .......... !!!!!!!!!

Meow =^.^= My dream is coming to pass now Meow me iz sad kitty

Re: 2 Prophetic Dreams From SuperKitty And Brenda Sue .......... Worth Watching .......... !!!!!!!!!

Brenda Sue's dream:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brenda Sue shared this on the morning of 11/10/10:
Nov 10, 2010 - 7:22AM

A Dream From Brenda Sue:

I had a dream last night. It was some festival thing in the evening where people were just walking around the street shopping at little stores here and there outside. For some reason I was there looking for books. Anyway, I saw a flash like a rocket fire above me in the night sky and looked up. The whole sky had a huge war going on, but bombs were not dropping or anything, it was like star wars way up in the heavens or something. Everywhere you looked, things were moving and shooting red streaks at the other lights all over. My first reaction was, 'there's a major war going on here" and I kept trying to tell everyone to "Look up!" and everyone around me kept just talking on their cell phone, eating french fries, laughing and this whole war in the sky was going on directly above me. I couldn't get anyone to even look or listen to me. Then a huge black cloud on my left side in the sky started growing and growing bigger. It was like billowing ,bucking black ash clouds from a volcano or something and I thought "something is ready to come out of that!" I started trying to get to my car and from the other side of me on my right side in the sky I saw a bright white cloud getting bigger and brighter with all sorts of colors through it growing too and somehow I knew that was Jesus coming for us, but I woke up before I heard the trumpet. It was very weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brenda Sue and ALL:

We have the Leonid Meteor Shower coming up on 11/17-18. Last night, I went out for a short while before daylight and I saw a good many really "good" shooting stars that made good "flashes". And, you say in your dream,

..."Anyway, I saw a flash like a rocket fire above me in the night sky and looked up. The whole sky had a huge war going on, but bombs were not dropping or anything, it was like star wars way up in the heavens or something."

Yesterday, I shared with Rapture Flight to Heaven, some pictures of the upcoming meteor shower and Charity, then, shared her vision and asked if it were possible to be what her vision foretold:

I sent this:

Leonid meteors peak before dawn November 17 and 18

LINK

No meteors last night? Try between moonset and dawn November 18

LINK

Charity wrote and said:

"Calvin & all,
I wonder if this vision could be hinting at the timing of His judgment upon the U.S. (during the LEONID meteor showers?)"

LINK

Brenda Sue, you wrote:

..."My first reaction was, 'there's a major war going on here" and I kept trying to tell everyone to "Look up!" and everyone around me kept just talking on their cell phone, eating french fries, laughing and this whole war in the sky was going on directly above me. I couldn't get anyone to even look or listen to me."

This is a PERFECT analogy of the times and......

...Luke 17
...25 But first he must suffer many things and be
...rejected by this generation.

...26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also
...will it be in the days of the Son of Man.
...27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and
...being given in marriage up to the day Noah
...entered the ark. Then the flood came and estroyed
...them all.

Brenda Sue, you wrote:

..."Then a huge black cloud on my left side in the sky started growing and growing bigger. It was like billowing ,bucking black ash clouds from a volcano or something and I thought "something is ready to come out of that!" I started trying to get to my car and from the other side of me on my right side in the sky I saw a bright white cloud getting bigger and brighter with all sorts of colors through it growing too and somehow I knew that was Jesus coming for us, but I woke up before I heard the trumpet. It was very weird."

I've said for years that the rapture is an "exchange of places" - the devil and his forces come down / we go "UP". Read Revelation 12. I saw "dark, angry clouds" coming towards me in my "slot machine dream". I had just received the "JACKPOT CHECK" with a 500 on it (according to John Tng, Obama's gematria is "500") and, I did NOT think I would have time to "cash" the check before this storm arrived / reached us. The JACKPOT CHECK was the "rapture", I believe. The REVEALING of the AC and the RAPTURE go "hand in hand".

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

SuperKitty, lay it at the feet of the Lord. What you do will then be correct. Walk in faith.

God's blessings to you

SuperKitty
What am I sapposed to tell Kayla and the rest of my cokworkers? :(

I think I'm the one who suggested that you might want to witness to them. If you are unable to discuss spiritual matters directly with them, perhaps you could have a "left behind letter" or tract with the plan of salvation in a place where your coworkers might find it if you were to disappear. For instance, you could leave the letter or tract in your coat pocket, if you hang your coat up inside the restaurant. Or, you could leave your letter or tract on the driver's seat of your car. Or, if you have a locker of some sort in the restaurant, you could leave the letter or tract there. Then, if you disappear from the scene, perhaps your coworkers will come across your explanation of what happened, what they can look forward to, and what they need to do to survive the awful situation they are in.

The Judgement Of America

Credit ... http://www.survivalprimer.com/2005CallToArms/Vision_A_Call_to_Arms_2005.htm

THE CHICAGO PROPHESIES, The Judgement of America:

{Written circa 1998, with a little present-day editing.} "I have no copy of the prophesies that came out of Chicago in 1974 in front of me now. ( 2009 note - copy follows below) I will reconstruct from memory:

It was said that there would be extreme weather conditions to include floods in diverse places. There would be intense heat in the summer followed by rain and floods. There would be a great earthquake in California. One month later there would be an earthquake in the Midwest, centered in Chicago. That quake would cause a wall of water from lake Michigan to inundate the city.

One prophet told of seeing this huge wall coming towards a bridge in the city. Only one man was seen to be kneeling and praying. After the water had swept over the bridge he was the only one left. The split from the earthquake would run all the way down the Mississippi valley to the sea. One woman, {not one of the Chicago Prophets,} told of seeing people reaching down to pull other people out of the dividing earth. She said she even saw arms that were severed being replaced in the name of Jesus.

{The Chicago Prophets continued:} A week after this catastrophe Russia launches a thermonuclear attack on the United States. It is a more selective strike than was thought for and it mainly hits the military targets in this country. {Large areas of the United States are still habitable.} A period of time after that Russia invades the United States of America with the help of China and Japan. 7 years of occupation follow.

During this time of occupation an underground church arises. It consists of three groups:

1] One group travels between churches. {The Out-Reachers}

2] Another group acts as the clergy. {The Unifiers}

3] I do not remember the third group at this time. {May have been more Militant in nature}

There will be a guerilla army that will trouble the conquerors during the entire time of the occupation. It will be mainly composed of children and will be Christian in tone.

(The movie Red Dawn speaks of these kind of things and may be based on these prophesies.)"

------------------------------------------------------
The Chicago Prophesies were published in the late seventies. I say published. They were recorded upon audio tapes, and passed around. Two prophets, Chuck Youngbrandt and Cliff Collins detailed what the LORD had given them.

For tremendous details on the destructive earthquakes and World War 3, please continue reading at http://www.survivalprimer.com/2005CallToArms/Vision_A_Call_to_Arms_2005.htm

Man, I can't find it. I think it was back in August or something that I clearly heard the Lord say "Look for me around Yom Kippur."

So, being 2 months off to now, it sure would come close to it.

Re: Dreams

My son had a very long dream end of October of the marriage feast and it was 2010. Jesus showed him who would be left behind, who would be raptured and what it would feel like. He saw we were feasting and as people died in the tribulation they waited outside the inner gate. My son saw who would be a part of the millennium. We were taken up at sudden destruction and the time was around the American Thanksgiving and Christmas 2010. There was a cornucopia on the table in my new home.

Hanukkah is between both of these!

Re: Dreams

Brenda's dream in particular reminds me of the Oral Robert's vision where he sees a vision of rockets in the heavens falling and before they reach ground they seem to be blown up in the air above us(America). He asks the Lord if something is to happen to America. He was walking down the hallway of his home to have lunch with his wife at the time. I believe this was in the early nineties. Maybe someone else remembers it. I'll see if I can find my notes but that was a long time ago now. It won't be tonight but I'll see if I can even remember where they'd be after all this time. I'm hoping this reminder sparks a memory with someone and they'll remember the contents of that vision. Oral has since gone home to heaven. Does anyone remember this vision?

The snow here where Lowell is at melted quickly, Just traces on the ground now. If I remember Monday was involved in his dream. Maybe it plays out over time. I don't know but maybe the pieces seem to be coming together. But to have all these pieces showing up is sure interesting. What are the odds?

First on the prophecy that Russia is going to occupy the USA.. I doubt it, because Russia Eze. 38 will be destroyed almost completely... 82% of all those that attack Israel will be destroyed and FIRE comes to Russia..

Russia might get a missle thru to the USA if the stupid liberal scum allows it, but with our technology we can handle anything that Russia sends this way..

Derek
Man, I can't find it. I think it was back in August or something that I clearly heard the Lord say "Look for me around Yom Kippur."

On the last week in July 2009 I had just woke up, and as I was coming out of sleep these words were pushed into my head... I do not know if this is from the Lord or not;

7 years
YOM KIPPUR <-- I also was wondering if this was meaning the Rapture
3 Years..

Three years from last year would put us to 2012, but I can't see the war being put off that long, plus if the timeline is correct, that's another thing I can't get pictured being that far away either. If it's 2012, that would mess the Jubilee year up from 1967 + 50 = 2017..

So I do not know or understand what exactly is going to take place.. I'm still looking for this year as the start of the Tribulation or "Jacob's Trouble"....

Joseph

leavin soon, Thank you so much for finding that vision. So it was 2004 then. Somehow I thought it was farther back. I didn't think to look on the internet for that. duh. Obviously not thinking straight here. Guess I'm punchy from lack of sleep. I really appreciate your posting this so I can review it again after the discussions here. You made my day and now I don't have to think where I put that. Blessings to you leavin soon.

First of all, I have only had one prophetic dream in my life. It was about the rapture and it was 10 years ago. Since I was a child I have always had very intense, vivid dreams and have usually been able to remember them. But I had never considered them prophetic.
But since reading these dreams in this forum, I am wondering if I have discarded some of my dreams as my imagination when perhaps God has been trying to tell me something.
The last few nights I have had interesting dreams. The first one was about my grandfather who died nearly two years ago. He didn't say anything to me, but he was just there, quiet and calm. I thought this was just a memory of him. Then I continually dreamed about myself younger, in my early twenties or late teens. I thought it was maybe a mid-life crisis type dream since I turned fourty this year! So I didn't pay much attention to them. But last night was the clencher for me.
My family has a favorite camping spot that we have visited for 50 years. It is my favorite memories and the closest thing to heaven for me. My family, I mean all of them that I could imagine, were there camping. Everyone was so happy and having a wonderful time, but I noticed they were all wandering off to see something in different areas of the forest. I asked my sister what was going on and she said "Didn't you find yours yet?"
"My what?" I asked.
"Come on let's find it," she said and we walked around the forest, very far away, until I saw what we were looking for. It was my tombstone. I was really confused, and asked my sister what this was all about. She said that everyone had found theirs and was so happy to see it. It tells you about your life and how you lived it. I looked down at my tombstone and it was not just words, but pictures. It was absolutely beautiful, made of polished dark gray granite. The pictures were clear and black and white. They were pictures of my life and one of me was when I was young and if I do say so myself, I was beautiful! I looked so peaceful and happy with just a small, knowing smile. I looked at my sister and she was absolutely giddy about "how it turned out."

I don't know what all of this could mean, but I believe it has something to do with heaven and perhaps it wasn't just a tombstone but just an overview of my life.
When I think about my dreams of me being younger and of my grandfather who was the most recent family member to die, and I wonder, is God trying to tell me that we could soon be outta here?
I'm so new at this dream thing. Could someone please help me with some sort of interpretation? I do feel it was significant and not like any dream I've had before.
Thank you,
W&W

here is a dream I had 5 years ago.. And when reading this Please keep in mind the quake swarm over in Africa the past day.

----------------------
I was watching television in the dream and I turned the television on to the foxnews channel and was flipping between CNN and FOXNEWS and they were talking about a quake over in africa of a magnitude 10.0 and how All of the mideast felt it and that many were dead possibbly hundreds of thousands if not millions.. and that millions were injured.. (And the news showed the area of the quake and it was right Where that swarm is now going on) And than I went to the USGS site and I clicked on the big red square in the area and it said.. 10.0 quake. End of dream.

SuperKitty
here is a dream I had 5 years ago.. And when reading this Please keep in mind the quake swarm over in Africa the past day.

----------------------
I was watching television in the dream and I turned the television on to the foxnews channel and was flipping between CNN and FOXNEWS and they were talking about a quake over in africa of a magnitude 10.0 and how All of the mideast felt it and that many were dead possibbly hundreds of thousands if not millions.. and that millions were injured.. (And the news showed the area of the quake and it was right Where that swarm is now going on) And than I went to the USGS site and I clicked on the big red square in the area and it said.. 10.0 quake. End of dream.

Looks like it's on its way...

I check USGS at least once daily.

Thanks for sharing your dream!

11192 looks like a julian date. Format is yyddd if my memory serves me right. God Bless RITA in our search for the Lords soon return. Anita

Email: a_robin40@hotmail.com

Another SuperKitty update on his dream

Ok.. this is SuperKitty with an update... It snows here Wednesday morning into the afternoon.. And I am now scedualed to work in the morning on Wednesday.. 6Am to 1030AM. Just a heads up.

A superkitty dream from 2 nights ago

I had a nightmare 2 nights ago that I was in a gym locker room.. and A sword flew threw midair and peirced me in the neck.. and than I was looking around and I saw grim reepers all over the place.. and the dream ended. Meow? :( does this meen im going to die soon? or is it something else?

Re: A superkitty dream from 2 nights ago

meow meow muffin mix makes a lemony lemon kitty lemony tasting.

Re: A superkitty dream from 2 nights ago

SuperKitty
I had a nightmare 2 nights ago that I was in a gym locker room.. and A sword flew threw midair and peirced me in the neck.. and than I was looking around and I saw grim reepers all over the place.. and the dream ended. Meow? :( does this meen im going to die soon? or is it something else?

Okay, I'll take a stab at it. The setting, a gym locker room, has several possibilities. It could represent getting ready to work out, getting ready to compete, getting ready for a game. Or, it could represent having finished working out, having finished competing, having finished a game.

The sword in midair makes me think of God's word (Hebrews 4:12).

Grim reapers would not be all over the place for one person, but for many people departing at the same time.

The dream could mean that things are drawing to a close to such an extent that the game is over and we are in the locker room already--about to leave. There will be much death shortly, and the Word of God is stuck in your throat. Are there those with whom you need to share the Gospel?

W&W (Watching and Waiting)
First of all, I have only had one prophetic dream in my life. It was about the rapture and it was 10 years ago. Since I was a child I have always had very intense, vivid dreams and have usually been able to remember them. But I had never considered them prophetic.
But since reading these dreams in this forum, I am wondering if I have discarded some of my dreams as my imagination when perhaps God has been trying to tell me something.
The last few nights I have had interesting dreams. The first one was about my grandfather who died nearly two years ago. He didn't say anything to me, but he was just there, quiet and calm. I thought this was just a memory of him. Then I continually dreamed about myself younger, in my early twenties or late teens. I thought it was maybe a mid-life crisis type dream since I turned fourty this year! So I didn't pay much attention to them. But last night was the clencher for me.
My family has a favorite camping spot that we have visited for 50 years. It is my favorite memories and the closest thing to heaven for me. My family, I mean all of them that I could imagine, were there camping. Everyone was so happy and having a wonderful time, but I noticed they were all wandering off to see something in different areas of the forest. I asked my sister what was going on and she said "Didn't you find yours yet?"
"My what?" I asked.
"Come on let's find it," she said and we walked around the forest, very far away, until I saw what we were looking for. It was my tombstone. I was really confused, and asked my sister what this was all about. She said that everyone had found theirs and was so happy to see it. It tells you about your life and how you lived it. I looked down at my tombstone and it was not just words, but pictures. It was absolutely beautiful, made of polished dark gray granite. The pictures were clear and black and white. They were pictures of my life and one of me was when I was young and if I do say so myself, I was beautiful! I looked so peaceful and happy with just a small, knowing smile. I looked at my sister and she was absolutely giddy about "how it turned out."

I don't know what all of this could mean, but I believe it has something to do with heaven and perhaps it wasn't just a tombstone but just an overview of my life.
When I think about my dreams of me being younger and of my grandfather who was the most recent family member to die, and I wonder, is God trying to tell me that we could soon be outta here?
I'm so new at this dream thing. Could someone please help me with some sort of interpretation? I do feel it was significant and not like any dream I've had before.
Thank you,
W&W

Hi W&W,

I think this is a personal dream that would only have meaning for you and I think you have a good handle as to the meaning.

I was reading through your dream looking for something to stand out and the #50 did. I later realized that this was the preface to your dream but I think it is signifigant just the same.
I did a search of the number 50 and found this:

This was the very first site I looked at:
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/50.html

The Number Fifty

The number fifty is the number of jubilee or deliverance. It is the issue of 7 x 7 (72), and points to deliverance and rest following on as the result of the perfect consummation of time.

http://www.christian-resources-today.com/biblical-meaning-of-numbers.html
Fifty :

50 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference with deliverance or restoration of things.

I hope that helps you to discover the meaning of your dream. Based on the above, I think you already figured it out.

As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.Psalms 55:16 (KJV)

Rapture Vision Of 1996 .......... David Daughtrey

Credit ... http://www.his-forever.com/david_daughertys_visions.htm

Click here to view image from original link.

Rapture Vision of 1996

by David Daughtrey (2/10/09)

January 1, 2009
Arcadia, Florida

Hello My Friend John Tng:

The first part of this letter is a little testimonial of where I am coming from. In 1994, while in my worldly ways, the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit finally got tired of my way of life and took me to the wood shed and whipped me severely. I thought they would kill me. I felt they had torn my heart out. I'm talking about mental suffering and pain. I cried and grieved so bad my heart felt like it stopped beating several times. He took one of the dearest things from me, my beloved dog. 1 loved that dog with a passion. She was my constant companion. Every step I took she was with me. She even slept with me. The problem was, I worshipped my dog and she worshipped me (like the Bible says, no other gods before me).

After several months went by, I was still crying daily over her mysterious death. She was very healthy according to the vet. No reason for her death. For several months before her I had a strong feeling that someone or something was controlling my life. Weird things would happen, not normal, like things fall down not up. Whoever heard of 3 or 4 flat tires on your car for 4 days in a row. It just doesn't happen. 1 could reach into a barrel of golden bb's and pull out the only lead one, three times in a row. I am serious. I decided that this was of a supernatural control. Then a friend of mine said, you know, it sounds like God is trying to get your attention. I said, OK, I'll get me a Bible and read it and see if this is my supernatural controller because I can't keep living like this, it's killing me. So I read my King James, and the more I read the more I craved. About 4 books into the bible, I cried and begged the Lord for forgiveness, and he did. God's Holy Spirit came into my body in May of 1994 and cleansed my heart and soul. As long as I live, I will never forget that feeling, it lasted right at 8 hours. I felt like I had swallowed a dozen tranquilizers. I did cry sorrowfully, and ashamed of my past. I know everyone has their own story.

Two years went by, reading my Bible day and night, and listening to sermons on the radio. I read where Daniel prayed three times a day. I can pray six and I did. I lived and breathed God's word. My family thought I had lost my mind, I was so obsessed. Every minute I was alone, I talked to Him, like He was standing there invisible, of course. I believed He was anyway, even though He said not a word aloud. I probably would have croaked if He actually spoke to me like He did Moses. But I knew I was just a lowly servant, not worth much, surely did not deserve any special treatment.

Well anyway, two years went by, praying day and night. At the end of each prayer, I'd lay in bed and think about Jesus and ask Him the same question every night before sleep. Lord Jesus, will I live to see the rapture? And what did you really look like? Then one night while on my knees praying, I just started, when out of nowhere, like someone flipped the TV on, a picture appeared before my eyes. Flames of fire, dancing all around me moving just like real fire. Well, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, so this had to be Satan trying to interrupt my prayers. I said, go away Satan, you're not making me stop praying, but they did not leave, so I got scared and jumped into my bed. My wife said, my that was a short one. I said, if you had seen what I had just seen you would have made it a short one too. Well, I decided that would never happen again - wrong! The very next night, the same thing happened again, but this time I was not going to quit, and I didn't budge. Then something happened right in the middle of those flames, they opened up and revealed a road, a long road, it was like I could not go but one way, and if I got off this road, I'd get burned, or my life's road would be through flames of fire. And believe me, the last 13 years has not been a picnic.

There were a total of 15 visions, most were at night as I began to pray by my bed. I had no control. They started and stopped when they wanted. Each and every night I thought it would be the last one. There was not a sound or word spoken in these visions, just silent pictures. Well, after three visions ended, I thought maybe I had pleased the Lord for Him to give me these visions, maybe a little special. Wrong!

Within 6 months. I had to file bankruptcy, one year later, a massive heart attack, and another year later another heart attack. I don't want to receive any credit for anything. I can't handle any more mental or physical suffering. I don't want God to think I'm getting puffed up. I must get on to the rapture vision.

The Rapture Vision of 1996

The coming events or warnings to happen just before the rapture takes place.

Dearly beloved doves, and brothers and sisters in Jesus name. This is the vision given in 1996 concerning world wide events to happen from one to three weeks before the actual Rapture. This I told to many friends, and was often hurt at the disbelief, and cold shoulders of many Christian friends that I finally just put it on the back shelf, and let it sit for the last 13 years. I now feel that the Rapture is so close that it needs to be told, urgently. I agree with our Christian brother John Tng that there has been so many dreams and visions of the Rapture that probably no one will believe this one either, but that is okay. All I pray for is everyone to remember. Like our Bible says, the vision will prove itself with time and testing. By remembering these visions, it will or can save you much needless suffering. The Lord does not want to hurt his bride.

There is going to appear above the earth (in the sky) a strange object, it will be large and sphere shaped, like a ball. It will look like it's been built in sections, like a football with huge rivets at the seams. Many will call this a UFO, I don't know. It will have the color of copper or bronze. It will be on every TV around the world. People will be shocked like the World Trade Center. People will be glued to their TV's but you don't. The minute you see this, run to the closest food store and get enough canned food and bottled water for about three weeks, because between 1 and 24 hours after this object is seen world wide there is going to be a massive impact or collision on our sun's surface. It is going to happen on our blind side, we can't see it coming. It's going to be a super size twin asteroid hitting the sun in a vital spot, releasing a major solar storm, knocking out all of earth's electricity, all over the world. Those of you who read this will save yourself and your family much misery.

Now, this is what's going to happen in the next 2 or 3 weeks, while the electricity is off. Within a few days the whole world will start to go crazy with hunger. The banks and ATM's can't work without electricity. No gas pumps for food transportation, no refrigeration, total darkness. The robbers, rapists, and murderers will see right away that no one can call the police for help, because the solar storm has burned up all communication satellites, cell phones and telephones. The law can't even call each other. It's going to be total breakdown in large cities. There will be gun shots and screams all night long. Millions will be behind locked doors, praying and begging for God's mercy, for help and protection. He will answer millions of prayers. Millions will ask for forgiveness, and the Lord and his saints will perform millions of miracles during these 3 weeks.

Then after about 3 weeks of this, the Rapture will happen. Although there are different time zones around the world, the Lord showed it will be night here in Florida, USA. In this vision, I was taken in the spirit out in the woods behind my house in Florida. During the spring or early summer, it started at night. I didn't hear any trumpets or words (come up hither) but I know there's going to be, because the Bible says so. As I was standing there in the spirit of course, in the middle of some trees, a huge blue beam of light came down like a big flashlight, about a thirty foot circle around me. The blue light was identical in color to a welder's arc light at night. It was so blinding I put my hands over my eyes to see if I could see where or what this light was coming from. Then I noticed in the distant night sky, north, south, east, and west of me, blue colored stars jetting off the ground spiraling upwards traveling fast, they were heading for the bright blue object that was shining that beam of light down on me. It could have been the Lord or an open door to heaven. I really could not tell, it was so bright and blinding. Anyway, these little blue stars were going up in clusters. Different numbers depending on the size of town around me. Then all of a sudden when they reached about 9:00 high they burst into 10 times their size. Then I realized it was those alive in Christ joining those dead in Christ. I was too far away to see any new regenerated bodies or white gowns, but I'm sure they were. Then suddenly I was again taken out of my body off to the side to look at myself standing in the light. That's when I saw my own flesh glossing white as lightning, all my flesh, head and arms, my clothes remained the same. Then instantly, I vanished and my clothes fell to the ground. From what I saw in this vision, I was the last to go because all the alive in Christ had joined the risen dead.

The next afternoon, I had been reading my Bible for about an hour and then stood up in my living room to take a break, when suddenly at arm's length from my face appeared a blue cloud, the same color as the beam in the Rapture vision. In the shape of something like a football on its side, about 3 ft long and 2 ft high - white, a brilliant white 21 in the middle of it. I never did understand the meaning of the 21, maybe it was the day of the Rapture. I base no idea, your guess is as good as mine. Well, that startled me, so I sat down, shocked again because this was in the middle of the day and I wasn't even praying. Well, my son was in the kitchen making some tea and he said we were out of sugar. I said OK, I'll go down the road and get some. I began to sit up when this small newborn baby appeared before my eyes. I'm starting to come unglued now, because it hadn't been 5 minutes since the blue cloud, when this happened. I told myself, O my Lord, am I losing my mind? What, O God, does this baby have to do with the Bible? I must be losing my mind. I really started crying, it was blowing my mind. Then I noticed this newborn baby had this horrible growth on the side of it s head, almost as big as the baby's head. It was scary ugly, that's how bad. After about 20 seconds, the vision disappeared, the baby was gone. I told myself I've got to get out of here or I'm going to start crying again. Well, I left and went after the sugar, about 2 miles away. I walked into the store, the owner and myself were the only ones there. He was on the telephone talking to some friend of his. I was at the counter waiting to him to get off the phone, when suddenly a young woman came into the store. She walked right up beside me and spoke to my friend on the phone. She said, you haven't seen my brand new baby have you and he said no ma'am. I happened to look down at the baby and nearly fainted. There was the same baby I'd seen 10 minutes earlier. My legs went like rubber and I had to lean on the counter to keep myself from falling. This action made this young woman mad, I mean angry, my reaction insulted her greatly. She yelled at me and said, the doctor says it's just a birth mark, and it will shrink and go away. She then stormed out of the store. My friend said, did you see that thing on the baby's head? I said yes, I saw it 10 minutes before I came here. That was the last one, never again in 13 years. The only thing I can figure out is, He was showing me that every vision he had shown me was going to happen. My friends, all I ask you is to remember what you read here. It's not important to believe this, but I beg you to remember.

Your brother in Christ
Unknown Servant

Real Rapture Date (2011) Has Been Given Already .......... David Daughtrey

Credit ... http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2010/davidd1116.htm

David Daughtrey (16 Nov 2010)

"WHAT'S NEXT ? REAL RAPTURE DATE (2011) HAS BEEN GIVEN ALREADY !!!"

WHAT'S NEXT ? REAL RAPTURE DATE (2011) HAS BEEN GIVEN ALREADY !!!‏

To Dove's and Lurker's

Yes every year we recieve the same "WOW" or" THIS IS IT" or" FOR SURE" dates.

Starting from April thru December, constantly new bible verse's to back up each one as they pass by.

I feel for sure the right date has been discovered, but constantly wrong timeing.

"As of the day's of Noah", to me it's nothing more than what was qouted in the bible.

We are and have been since the 60's. When the moral decay of the U.S. really got started full swing, hippy's, woodstock, drug's, sexual revelution, marriage's dying, re-marrying multiple time's, just living together and having children. Scientist world wide have been tampering with the genetic's of crop's and animal's, just like the fallen angel's so the claim is true that he's coming in these day's like Noah's, but not on the exact day of the flood ( Again The Timeing Is Wrong ) All these dates feast, harvest and etc. will continue to be wrong until the right timeing.

" Now " I'll try to get! to the right or real timeing that I believe in. First Israel is God's time peace. In Israel it's already 2011 since this last Sept. or RH. So anybody still waiting for a 2010 rapture, it ain't gonna happen.

" Next", the Rapture can't happen until there's a peace treaty signed or about to be signed." Now hear this!" the Palestinian's, Hamas, Hizbolla and Syrian's want's all the land back from the 6 day war plus one half of Jerusalem for there capital. Folk's this not going to happen, Israel will never agree to this. Both sides are stalling for now, Israel's enemies think they can take all the land plus more with another war, Like wise Israel's stal! ling for military positioning.

In the next few month's U.S. and possibly other coalition will attack Iran. When this attack happen's ,Hizbollah and her 40,000 estimated rocket's, with chemical war head's, plus Hamas and Palestinians will attack Israel. From Iran to Israel this will be a much more violent war than the six day war. This in my opinion will be the Psalm 83 war. This could also be the destruction of Damascus war. If the chemical weapon's get to much for Israel, she'll nuke Damascus, no if's and's or but's.

Israel's enemies lose more land this time than the six day war.( Temple Building Time ).

They're wipped s! o bad , they'll want peace at any agreement . That mean's, when this war is over your Rapture timeing is near. It will be in 2011 Israel's time, that will still put you in the -7 year from 2018 time frame. Remember 2017 ( Jubilee Year ) run's through 2018.

Or remember 1948 + 70 = 2018 . I'm not going to turn this into a nuclear equation.

Like I said, All these dates, feast and harvest etc,etc.. will be good to go ,when the time is right, the war is over ,Israel's enemies are ready to sign. Actually, as for my self when the war end's, that's when I'll start looking for the object in the sky, plus the 2 -3 week's of world wide electrical shut down, as to the 1996 ( Wide! Awake, No Dream, Rapture Vision)! given and shared on this Brother John's ( Five Doves Site).

I'm open to any comment's or disagreement's... you can e-mail me at david_daughtrey@msn.com

God Bless You and Your's..... brother David

Kaylyn
Hi W&W,

I think this is a personal dream that would only have meaning for you and I think you have a good handle as to the meaning.

I was reading through your dream looking for something to stand out and the #50 did. I later realized that this was the preface to your dream but I think it is signifigant just the same.
I did a search of the number 50 and found this:

This was the very first site I looked at:
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/50.html

The Number Fifty

The number fifty is the number of jubilee or deliverance. It is the issue of 7 x 7 (72), and points to deliverance and rest following on as the result of the perfect consummation of time.

http://www.christian-resources-today.com/biblical-meaning-of-numbers.html
Fifty :

50 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference with deliverance or restoration of things.

I hope that helps you to discover the meaning of your dream. Based on the above, I think you already figured it out.

As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.Psalms 55:16 (KJV)

Thank you for responding, Kaylyn. I never really thought about the 50 years either until you mentioned it! How wonderful to think that it could have something to with a jubilee year and that our time of rest is soon to come! If anything, this dream is encouraging, even though it was full of tombstones!
I think I do understand this dream. I'm now trying to do a major reviewing of my life, trying to conquer old sins through Christ and prepare myself to meet Him. Even if it is a long way off, I can't say it is a bad thing to do a life review. I highly recommend it!

W&W

I just talked with my sister on the phone about a dream she had 2-3 nights ago regarding Jesus descending with his angels to earth.

This is the first dream she has had regarding anything heavenly or biblical with such vividness.

She has recently starting showing interest in the bible, the word of GOD. She has never been interested in anything regarding Jesus or the bible until just recently, like less than 1 month ago, so I’m happy for her. Right now she has very little knowledge of the bible and no knowledge of end time bible prophecy. That’s how new she is to this.

Anyway, she said she was outside at night time and all of a sudden all the lights went out everywhere. Street lights and everything.

She decided to run into her home and there was no electricity in her home. It was pitch black. She then ran into her room and saw an extreme bright light behind her bedroom curtains. As she opened her curtains she was blinded by an intense white light.

She saw Jesus and his angels descending to earth. The angels had wings and trumpets in their hands. They were playing beautiful songs as they descended with Jesus. She said Jesus was with them and he wasn’t sitting down on a throne. Jesus was actually standing up, but at the same time descending. She described him very, very tall and luminous. In fact he was so tall that it was possible for many people to see him from very far away.

Many people looked up to see what was going on because all the electricity was eliminated. Then she woke up with a scream and ran to her curtains to see behind them, but there was nothing there. She has never had a dream from GOD, or such a dream with such vividness. I told her maybe Jesus is telling her to get prepared because he’s about to return via the rapture.

All these years alive on earth and now she’s beginning to show interest in Jesus and she has this dream. It’s amazing.

YBIC,

Robert Rose

Email: tito.musicroom@gmail.com

This is a wonderful post Robert. So happy for your sister that she got to experience this. These kind of dreams can be life changing.
I also had a dream where I was outside and it became pitch black then a bright, light appeared.

Tell your sister, to keep seeking Him, there will be more dreams. He is awesome like that!!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Robert, awesome dream your sister had, it really spoke to me. I honestly think that the power of the rapture is going to be so strong that there is going to be an EMP effect on the earth for a period of time. I also think it's going to be in the early hours of the morning before dawn while it is still dark.

I really believe this dream was from the Lord and I am so happy for her! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Robert, I'm thrilled with this dream report for both you and your sister. Just a little excited, huh? Teasing, of course. Isn't that just like our Lord and Savior reaching out to your sister who is new in her faith to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that her belief is true and solid? Praise Him all and give Him the Glory! I, too, think it will happen like that. Thank you so much for sharing The Blessed Hope through your sister's spiritual eyes. I bet she's studying like crazy now trying to catch up for missed time! Who better to catch her up to speed and answer questions? Jesus has you ready to step up to the plate and prepare her! YsiC, VC

My Church .......... My Precious Bride ........... A Change Is Taking Place

Credit ... http://all-things-new.net/topic/6743968/1/

My church, My precious Bride, My Holy One - the season is changing and the ones that have submitted to My preparation - the constant mining of dross, the fiery furnace burning away the carnal and bringing forth gold, the season is changing for you. The ones that have not submitted, must submit all into My hand now. The churches are going through a change. From a place that is singing and preaching, to a place of true worship where the works of Jesus and the ministry of Jesus are paramount. Jesus taught the gospel, demonstrated the power and heart of God, showed God's wisdom and discernment, and taught against the teaching of the pharisees and Sadducees. Jesus ministry, the power and majesty of your King, the gifts of the spirit and the signs and wonders of the Holy Spirit shall be what is seen.

The belief in God is waning in society and My name is blasphemed every day somewhere in the world. The name of God shall be synonymous with miracles, power and great glory when the sons of God are revealed to the earth. No longer will I be something that is preached without My promises backing it in power and glory. As the world darkens, My children will shine brighter than before. Your light shall be a beacon for the lost, as the world comes to you for answers. The current idols of power, money, lust of the flesh, the pride of life and getting more and more material possessions, will lose their ability to satisfy the hungry soul searching for something better - more meaningful in their lives. The real gospel, not the watered down version will be the only thing that reaches a lost and dying world.

As you walk into this new season, you will experience heaven in a new way. Angelic visitations and the ability to see and hear and feel what God is saying will become more heightened to those whose spiritual sensors have been trained by the Holy Spirit. Nothing will prepare you for the beauty of heaven and the wonders that await you there. This time on earth, is the time to prepare you to live in your new home. A time where the old carnal nature is replaced by the eyes and heart of the spirit of God, the fruits of the spirit and the agape love of God. There is no selfishness, wantonness, covetousness, anger, rage or destructive personality traits in heaven. These things are stripped away from you by My loving hand. They have no part in the new thing I am doing. Your heart must be like My own. I came to give, to seek out the lost, hurting, despondent and those without hope. I did not come to a castle but a manger. I did not come that I be satisfied, but that those wandering like sheep without a shepherd, would find the right path. Like the protocol son, this world is in desperate need of a saviour. You are My hands and feet, seek out those that are lost, and disciple them. Find out who among you needs help, and lift your hands unselfishly to help the struggling brother. By these spiritual fruits, shall the world see Me. The world is interested in money and power - My currency is people. The evil one is turning many against Me - the cold, unfeeling, not caring God. Show them who I AM. Go the extra mile with someone, give them your coat and tend their wounds. Show the love of God in great power and action and win them out of a Godless eternity. I am not willing for any to perish but all to come to repentance. See what we can do together and know that your feet are walking in the footsteps of Jesus. This is a simple message to My church, the time is short and the labourers are few. Pray and ask what can I do, what can I say to someone, how can I demonstrate the love of God to another person? For such as these, I came down from the glories of heaven to walk among you. You have My heart engraved on your heart, the spiritual talents and gifts I have given to you. Each person has access to God in prayer - use this time wisely. The gifts are given for the building up of the Body and the salvation of man.

I love you, My Bride, you are being adorned with splendor and white raiment, shining brighter each day. Your Bridegroom is coming for you soon. The marriage feast of the Lamb is being prepared. 1 Cor 2:9 Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things that God has prepared for those who love Him.

Lyn McSweeney

The Rapture so close to Christmas!

The 29th of November 2010, is just about 4 weeks from Christmas Day.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2010/ola1113.htm

This, I believe, is the reason why Peg and Becki had dreams of their loved ones which revealed the rapture will occur close to Christmas Day.

Ola.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peg Fenn had a dream in 2000, 7 Years after her husband went home to be with the Lord.

It appears that her husband is expecting her to be with him on a Christmas Day.

Peg Fenn writes:

"Walking up a very steep hill. The sky is very blue, no sun but it is very bright.

As I reached the top of the hill. There is a brick fronted greenhouse.

Its small panes are steamed up and as I approached to look inside. I could see rows and rows of reds, whites and yellows.

All Christmas plants whose leaves were a beautiful shiny
waxy green.

I could see Poinsettias in all colours, Christmas cactuses, roses, lilies and begonias, amaryllis and hyacinths.

The steam was coming from an overhead steamer in the nursery spraying the plants with a steady stream and helping to keep them fresh.

The small droplets on these windows and on the plants were all covered in rainbow colours.

A Christmas greenhouse!!

As I walked around to the side of it (I remember my husband saying before he died that he would build me one but never did.)

There was a door and I realised that this really was a house with an attached greenhouse.

The door opened and my husband was standing there smiling.
He was very young, looked to be around 33 or 34 and said,

"This is the greenhouse and house I promised you".

In the Year 2007, Becki had the following dream,

She writes,

"I would like to tell you all about a dream that I had in 2007.

It may just be only a dream, but it seemed so real to me.

In March of 2007 my sister past away. Oh, how I missed her so much. We were very close. We saw each other almost everyday or we would talk on the phone. She was 40 when she passed away.

After she died, I had prayed and prayed to the Lord to please let me have a dream about her because I missed her so much. After a couple of months I got my dream.

In my dream I was so happy to see her. We were walking down a road and she wanted to show me a store. The name of the store was "Temple Mount Gift Shop". Inside the store was thousands of bicycles. They were everywhere. You could hardly move around the shop for all the bicycles. They were even hanging from the ceiling. I ask her why is there so many bicycles, and she told me that there would be lots and lots of kids here for Christmas.

Well, I just knew that the rapture was going to be Christmas of 2007. I have wondered if maybe the Lord was letting me know the season that the rapture would happen. After pondering about this dream, she didn't say this Christmas (2007) she just said Christmas. I am hoping it will be 2009!!!!!!!!!!

This might of been just a dream. But, it is a dream that I will never forget. It was so vivid and in colour. I usually don't dream or don't remember my dreams. I haven't had a dream about her since.

Just wanted to share it with you all."

Nikki
TN Dove,

I just had a word of encouragement for RITA today.

Those people who are born again and have been called unto the Lord...who are here watching for the rapture with a longing in their heart....

The Lord may start giving them transition dreams/night visions. This means they will start seeing themselves after the rapture, what they look like, their families, their jobs.

However, do not share these pearls with anyone, on the internet, etc or it will bring persecution to the church. Satan was in Heaven once and he hates us. Look forward to a new life, not rolling around in the mud in this one. LOL!

Keep warning people about salvation, the tribulation but when it comes to your rewards you know about...you will give the enemy a new strategy to try to steal them from you. You know also others may think you are making it up and then you will question it all together. No, it is true and you know it. Jesus loves you, died for, prepared a place for you, is making the place the desires of your heart. He will show you glimpses if you ask Him so you can be ready to stand in front of Him with confidence!

Thanks for this, Nikki. Posting it here on the visions thread, so those who get them will be encouraged.

Donna,

I remember you posted months back an outstanding vision of a man, was it Michael? Who saw the rapture and the bridal chamber above the earth. My question is was it over the Arabian peninsula? If I recall I think that's what he said.

It comes to my mind this morning as a poster on 5Doves said there was an earthquake on both sides of the Arabian Peninsula. This may possibly be a sign of deliverance as well as the upcoming war with Iran. Is this the area that if war breaks out like Perry Stone suggests, that oil would be shut off and it would take 2 weeks by train to get food to the grocery stores in the USA, because truck drivers would be out of work?

Oh I believe it is soon!

1 2 3
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com