Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
The Judgement Of America

Credit ... http://www.survivalprimer.com/2005CallToArms/Vision_A_Call_to_Arms_2005.htm

THE CHICAGO PROPHESIES, The Judgement of America:

{Written circa 1998, with a little present-day editing.} "I have no copy of the prophesies that came out of Chicago in 1974 in front of me now. ( 2009 note - copy follows below) I will reconstruct from memory:

It was said that there would be extreme weather conditions to include floods in diverse places. There would be intense heat in the summer followed by rain and floods. There would be a great earthquake in California. One month later there would be an earthquake in the Midwest, centered in Chicago. That quake would cause a wall of water from lake Michigan to inundate the city.

One prophet told of seeing this huge wall coming towards a bridge in the city. Only one man was seen to be kneeling and praying. After the water had swept over the bridge he was the only one left. The split from the earthquake would run all the way down the Mississippi valley to the sea. One woman, {not one of the Chicago Prophets,} told of seeing people reaching down to pull other people out of the dividing earth. She said she even saw arms that were severed being replaced in the name of Jesus.

{The Chicago Prophets continued:} A week after this catastrophe Russia launches a thermonuclear attack on the United States. It is a more selective strike than was thought for and it mainly hits the military targets in this country. {Large areas of the United States are still habitable.} A period of time after that Russia invades the United States of America with the help of China and Japan. 7 years of occupation follow.

During this time of occupation an underground church arises. It consists of three groups:

1] One group travels between churches. {The Out-Reachers}

2] Another group acts as the clergy. {The Unifiers}

3] I do not remember the third group at this time. {May have been more Militant in nature}

There will be a guerilla army that will trouble the conquerors during the entire time of the occupation. It will be mainly composed of children and will be Christian in tone.

(The movie Red Dawn speaks of these kind of things and may be based on these prophesies.)"

------------------------------------------------------
The Chicago Prophesies were published in the late seventies. I say published. They were recorded upon audio tapes, and passed around. Two prophets, Chuck Youngbrandt and Cliff Collins detailed what the LORD had given them.

For tremendous details on the destructive earthquakes and World War 3, please continue reading at http://www.survivalprimer.com/2005CallToArms/Vision_A_Call_to_Arms_2005.htm

Re: 2 Prophetic Dreams From SuperKitty And Brenda Sue .......... Worth Watching .......... !!!!!!!!!

Man, I can't find it. I think it was back in August or something that I clearly heard the Lord say "Look for me around Yom Kippur."

So, being 2 months off to now, it sure would come close to it.

Re: Dreams

My son had a very long dream end of October of the marriage feast and it was 2010. Jesus showed him who would be left behind, who would be raptured and what it would feel like. He saw we were feasting and as people died in the tribulation they waited outside the inner gate. My son saw who would be a part of the millennium. We were taken up at sudden destruction and the time was around the American Thanksgiving and Christmas 2010. There was a cornucopia on the table in my new home.

Hanukkah is between both of these!

Re: Dreams

Brenda's dream in particular reminds me of the Oral Robert's vision where he sees a vision of rockets in the heavens falling and before they reach ground they seem to be blown up in the air above us(America). He asks the Lord if something is to happen to America. He was walking down the hallway of his home to have lunch with his wife at the time. I believe this was in the early nineties. Maybe someone else remembers it. I'll see if I can find my notes but that was a long time ago now. It won't be tonight but I'll see if I can even remember where they'd be after all this time. I'm hoping this reminder sparks a memory with someone and they'll remember the contents of that vision. Oral has since gone home to heaven. Does anyone remember this vision?

The snow here where Lowell is at melted quickly, Just traces on the ground now. If I remember Monday was involved in his dream. Maybe it plays out over time. I don't know but maybe the pieces seem to be coming together. But to have all these pieces showing up is sure interesting. What are the odds?

Re: 2 Prophetic Dreams From SuperKitty And Brenda Sue .......... Worth Watching .......... !!!!!!!!!

First on the prophecy that Russia is going to occupy the USA.. I doubt it, because Russia Eze. 38 will be destroyed almost completely... 82% of all those that attack Israel will be destroyed and FIRE comes to Russia..

Russia might get a missle thru to the USA if the stupid liberal scum allows it, but with our technology we can handle anything that Russia sends this way..

Derek
Man, I can't find it. I think it was back in August or something that I clearly heard the Lord say "Look for me around Yom Kippur."

On the last week in July 2009 I had just woke up, and as I was coming out of sleep these words were pushed into my head... I do not know if this is from the Lord or not;

7 years
YOM KIPPUR <-- I also was wondering if this was meaning the Rapture
3 Years..

Three years from last year would put us to 2012, but I can't see the war being put off that long, plus if the timeline is correct, that's another thing I can't get pictured being that far away either. If it's 2012, that would mess the Jubilee year up from 1967 + 50 = 2017..

So I do not know or understand what exactly is going to take place.. I'm still looking for this year as the start of the Tribulation or "Jacob's Trouble"....

Joseph

leavin soon, Thank you so much for finding that vision. So it was 2004 then. Somehow I thought it was farther back. I didn't think to look on the internet for that. duh. Obviously not thinking straight here. Guess I'm punchy from lack of sleep. I really appreciate your posting this so I can review it again after the discussions here. You made my day and now I don't have to think where I put that. Blessings to you leavin soon.

First of all, I have only had one prophetic dream in my life. It was about the rapture and it was 10 years ago. Since I was a child I have always had very intense, vivid dreams and have usually been able to remember them. But I had never considered them prophetic.
But since reading these dreams in this forum, I am wondering if I have discarded some of my dreams as my imagination when perhaps God has been trying to tell me something.
The last few nights I have had interesting dreams. The first one was about my grandfather who died nearly two years ago. He didn't say anything to me, but he was just there, quiet and calm. I thought this was just a memory of him. Then I continually dreamed about myself younger, in my early twenties or late teens. I thought it was maybe a mid-life crisis type dream since I turned fourty this year! So I didn't pay much attention to them. But last night was the clencher for me.
My family has a favorite camping spot that we have visited for 50 years. It is my favorite memories and the closest thing to heaven for me. My family, I mean all of them that I could imagine, were there camping. Everyone was so happy and having a wonderful time, but I noticed they were all wandering off to see something in different areas of the forest. I asked my sister what was going on and she said "Didn't you find yours yet?"
"My what?" I asked.
"Come on let's find it," she said and we walked around the forest, very far away, until I saw what we were looking for. It was my tombstone. I was really confused, and asked my sister what this was all about. She said that everyone had found theirs and was so happy to see it. It tells you about your life and how you lived it. I looked down at my tombstone and it was not just words, but pictures. It was absolutely beautiful, made of polished dark gray granite. The pictures were clear and black and white. They were pictures of my life and one of me was when I was young and if I do say so myself, I was beautiful! I looked so peaceful and happy with just a small, knowing smile. I looked at my sister and she was absolutely giddy about "how it turned out."

I don't know what all of this could mean, but I believe it has something to do with heaven and perhaps it wasn't just a tombstone but just an overview of my life.
When I think about my dreams of me being younger and of my grandfather who was the most recent family member to die, and I wonder, is God trying to tell me that we could soon be outta here?
I'm so new at this dream thing. Could someone please help me with some sort of interpretation? I do feel it was significant and not like any dream I've had before.
Thank you,
W&W

here is a dream I had 5 years ago.. And when reading this Please keep in mind the quake swarm over in Africa the past day.

----------------------
I was watching television in the dream and I turned the television on to the foxnews channel and was flipping between CNN and FOXNEWS and they were talking about a quake over in africa of a magnitude 10.0 and how All of the mideast felt it and that many were dead possibbly hundreds of thousands if not millions.. and that millions were injured.. (And the news showed the area of the quake and it was right Where that swarm is now going on) And than I went to the USGS site and I clicked on the big red square in the area and it said.. 10.0 quake. End of dream.

SuperKitty
here is a dream I had 5 years ago.. And when reading this Please keep in mind the quake swarm over in Africa the past day.

----------------------
I was watching television in the dream and I turned the television on to the foxnews channel and was flipping between CNN and FOXNEWS and they were talking about a quake over in africa of a magnitude 10.0 and how All of the mideast felt it and that many were dead possibbly hundreds of thousands if not millions.. and that millions were injured.. (And the news showed the area of the quake and it was right Where that swarm is now going on) And than I went to the USGS site and I clicked on the big red square in the area and it said.. 10.0 quake. End of dream.

Looks like it's on its way...

I check USGS at least once daily.

Thanks for sharing your dream!

Re: Dreams, Visions for Month of November

11192 looks like a julian date. Format is yyddd if my memory serves me right. God Bless RITA in our search for the Lords soon return. Anita

Email: a_robin40@hotmail.com

Another SuperKitty update on his dream

Ok.. this is SuperKitty with an update... It snows here Wednesday morning into the afternoon.. And I am now scedualed to work in the morning on Wednesday.. 6Am to 1030AM. Just a heads up.

A superkitty dream from 2 nights ago

I had a nightmare 2 nights ago that I was in a gym locker room.. and A sword flew threw midair and peirced me in the neck.. and than I was looking around and I saw grim reepers all over the place.. and the dream ended. Meow? :( does this meen im going to die soon? or is it something else?

Re: A superkitty dream from 2 nights ago

meow meow muffin mix makes a lemony lemon kitty lemony tasting.

Re: A superkitty dream from 2 nights ago

SuperKitty
I had a nightmare 2 nights ago that I was in a gym locker room.. and A sword flew threw midair and peirced me in the neck.. and than I was looking around and I saw grim reepers all over the place.. and the dream ended. Meow? :( does this meen im going to die soon? or is it something else?

Okay, I'll take a stab at it. The setting, a gym locker room, has several possibilities. It could represent getting ready to work out, getting ready to compete, getting ready for a game. Or, it could represent having finished working out, having finished competing, having finished a game.

The sword in midair makes me think of God's word (Hebrews 4:12).

Grim reapers would not be all over the place for one person, but for many people departing at the same time.

The dream could mean that things are drawing to a close to such an extent that the game is over and we are in the locker room already--about to leave. There will be much death shortly, and the Word of God is stuck in your throat. Are there those with whom you need to share the Gospel?

W&W (Watching and Waiting)
First of all, I have only had one prophetic dream in my life. It was about the rapture and it was 10 years ago. Since I was a child I have always had very intense, vivid dreams and have usually been able to remember them. But I had never considered them prophetic.
But since reading these dreams in this forum, I am wondering if I have discarded some of my dreams as my imagination when perhaps God has been trying to tell me something.
The last few nights I have had interesting dreams. The first one was about my grandfather who died nearly two years ago. He didn't say anything to me, but he was just there, quiet and calm. I thought this was just a memory of him. Then I continually dreamed about myself younger, in my early twenties or late teens. I thought it was maybe a mid-life crisis type dream since I turned fourty this year! So I didn't pay much attention to them. But last night was the clencher for me.
My family has a favorite camping spot that we have visited for 50 years. It is my favorite memories and the closest thing to heaven for me. My family, I mean all of them that I could imagine, were there camping. Everyone was so happy and having a wonderful time, but I noticed they were all wandering off to see something in different areas of the forest. I asked my sister what was going on and she said "Didn't you find yours yet?"
"My what?" I asked.
"Come on let's find it," she said and we walked around the forest, very far away, until I saw what we were looking for. It was my tombstone. I was really confused, and asked my sister what this was all about. She said that everyone had found theirs and was so happy to see it. It tells you about your life and how you lived it. I looked down at my tombstone and it was not just words, but pictures. It was absolutely beautiful, made of polished dark gray granite. The pictures were clear and black and white. They were pictures of my life and one of me was when I was young and if I do say so myself, I was beautiful! I looked so peaceful and happy with just a small, knowing smile. I looked at my sister and she was absolutely giddy about "how it turned out."

I don't know what all of this could mean, but I believe it has something to do with heaven and perhaps it wasn't just a tombstone but just an overview of my life.
When I think about my dreams of me being younger and of my grandfather who was the most recent family member to die, and I wonder, is God trying to tell me that we could soon be outta here?
I'm so new at this dream thing. Could someone please help me with some sort of interpretation? I do feel it was significant and not like any dream I've had before.
Thank you,
W&W

Hi W&W,

I think this is a personal dream that would only have meaning for you and I think you have a good handle as to the meaning.

I was reading through your dream looking for something to stand out and the #50 did. I later realized that this was the preface to your dream but I think it is signifigant just the same.
I did a search of the number 50 and found this:

This was the very first site I looked at:
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/50.html

The Number Fifty

The number fifty is the number of jubilee or deliverance. It is the issue of 7 x 7 (72), and points to deliverance and rest following on as the result of the perfect consummation of time.

http://www.christian-resources-today.com/biblical-meaning-of-numbers.html
Fifty :

50 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference with deliverance or restoration of things.

I hope that helps you to discover the meaning of your dream. Based on the above, I think you already figured it out.

As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.Psalms 55:16 (KJV)

Rapture Vision Of 1996 .......... David Daughtrey

Credit ... http://www.his-forever.com/david_daughertys_visions.htm

Click here to view image from original link.

Rapture Vision of 1996

by David Daughtrey (2/10/09)

January 1, 2009
Arcadia, Florida

Hello My Friend John Tng:

The first part of this letter is a little testimonial of where I am coming from. In 1994, while in my worldly ways, the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit finally got tired of my way of life and took me to the wood shed and whipped me severely. I thought they would kill me. I felt they had torn my heart out. I'm talking about mental suffering and pain. I cried and grieved so bad my heart felt like it stopped beating several times. He took one of the dearest things from me, my beloved dog. 1 loved that dog with a passion. She was my constant companion. Every step I took she was with me. She even slept with me. The problem was, I worshipped my dog and she worshipped me (like the Bible says, no other gods before me).

After several months went by, I was still crying daily over her mysterious death. She was very healthy according to the vet. No reason for her death. For several months before her I had a strong feeling that someone or something was controlling my life. Weird things would happen, not normal, like things fall down not up. Whoever heard of 3 or 4 flat tires on your car for 4 days in a row. It just doesn't happen. 1 could reach into a barrel of golden bb's and pull out the only lead one, three times in a row. I am serious. I decided that this was of a supernatural control. Then a friend of mine said, you know, it sounds like God is trying to get your attention. I said, OK, I'll get me a Bible and read it and see if this is my supernatural controller because I can't keep living like this, it's killing me. So I read my King James, and the more I read the more I craved. About 4 books into the bible, I cried and begged the Lord for forgiveness, and he did. God's Holy Spirit came into my body in May of 1994 and cleansed my heart and soul. As long as I live, I will never forget that feeling, it lasted right at 8 hours. I felt like I had swallowed a dozen tranquilizers. I did cry sorrowfully, and ashamed of my past. I know everyone has their own story.

Two years went by, reading my Bible day and night, and listening to sermons on the radio. I read where Daniel prayed three times a day. I can pray six and I did. I lived and breathed God's word. My family thought I had lost my mind, I was so obsessed. Every minute I was alone, I talked to Him, like He was standing there invisible, of course. I believed He was anyway, even though He said not a word aloud. I probably would have croaked if He actually spoke to me like He did Moses. But I knew I was just a lowly servant, not worth much, surely did not deserve any special treatment.

Well anyway, two years went by, praying day and night. At the end of each prayer, I'd lay in bed and think about Jesus and ask Him the same question every night before sleep. Lord Jesus, will I live to see the rapture? And what did you really look like? Then one night while on my knees praying, I just started, when out of nowhere, like someone flipped the TV on, a picture appeared before my eyes. Flames of fire, dancing all around me moving just like real fire. Well, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, so this had to be Satan trying to interrupt my prayers. I said, go away Satan, you're not making me stop praying, but they did not leave, so I got scared and jumped into my bed. My wife said, my that was a short one. I said, if you had seen what I had just seen you would have made it a short one too. Well, I decided that would never happen again - wrong! The very next night, the same thing happened again, but this time I was not going to quit, and I didn't budge. Then something happened right in the middle of those flames, they opened up and revealed a road, a long road, it was like I could not go but one way, and if I got off this road, I'd get burned, or my life's road would be through flames of fire. And believe me, the last 13 years has not been a picnic.

There were a total of 15 visions, most were at night as I began to pray by my bed. I had no control. They started and stopped when they wanted. Each and every night I thought it would be the last one. There was not a sound or word spoken in these visions, just silent pictures. Well, after three visions ended, I thought maybe I had pleased the Lord for Him to give me these visions, maybe a little special. Wrong!

Within 6 months. I had to file bankruptcy, one year later, a massive heart attack, and another year later another heart attack. I don't want to receive any credit for anything. I can't handle any more mental or physical suffering. I don't want God to think I'm getting puffed up. I must get on to the rapture vision.

The Rapture Vision of 1996

The coming events or warnings to happen just before the rapture takes place.

Dearly beloved doves, and brothers and sisters in Jesus name. This is the vision given in 1996 concerning world wide events to happen from one to three weeks before the actual Rapture. This I told to many friends, and was often hurt at the disbelief, and cold shoulders of many Christian friends that I finally just put it on the back shelf, and let it sit for the last 13 years. I now feel that the Rapture is so close that it needs to be told, urgently. I agree with our Christian brother John Tng that there has been so many dreams and visions of the Rapture that probably no one will believe this one either, but that is okay. All I pray for is everyone to remember. Like our Bible says, the vision will prove itself with time and testing. By remembering these visions, it will or can save you much needless suffering. The Lord does not want to hurt his bride.

There is going to appear above the earth (in the sky) a strange object, it will be large and sphere shaped, like a ball. It will look like it's been built in sections, like a football with huge rivets at the seams. Many will call this a UFO, I don't know. It will have the color of copper or bronze. It will be on every TV around the world. People will be shocked like the World Trade Center. People will be glued to their TV's but you don't. The minute you see this, run to the closest food store and get enough canned food and bottled water for about three weeks, because between 1 and 24 hours after this object is seen world wide there is going to be a massive impact or collision on our sun's surface. It is going to happen on our blind side, we can't see it coming. It's going to be a super size twin asteroid hitting the sun in a vital spot, releasing a major solar storm, knocking out all of earth's electricity, all over the world. Those of you who read this will save yourself and your family much misery.

Now, this is what's going to happen in the next 2 or 3 weeks, while the electricity is off. Within a few days the whole world will start to go crazy with hunger. The banks and ATM's can't work without electricity. No gas pumps for food transportation, no refrigeration, total darkness. The robbers, rapists, and murderers will see right away that no one can call the police for help, because the solar storm has burned up all communication satellites, cell phones and telephones. The law can't even call each other. It's going to be total breakdown in large cities. There will be gun shots and screams all night long. Millions will be behind locked doors, praying and begging for God's mercy, for help and protection. He will answer millions of prayers. Millions will ask for forgiveness, and the Lord and his saints will perform millions of miracles during these 3 weeks.

Then after about 3 weeks of this, the Rapture will happen. Although there are different time zones around the world, the Lord showed it will be night here in Florida, USA. In this vision, I was taken in the spirit out in the woods behind my house in Florida. During the spring or early summer, it started at night. I didn't hear any trumpets or words (come up hither) but I know there's going to be, because the Bible says so. As I was standing there in the spirit of course, in the middle of some trees, a huge blue beam of light came down like a big flashlight, about a thirty foot circle around me. The blue light was identical in color to a welder's arc light at night. It was so blinding I put my hands over my eyes to see if I could see where or what this light was coming from. Then I noticed in the distant night sky, north, south, east, and west of me, blue colored stars jetting off the ground spiraling upwards traveling fast, they were heading for the bright blue object that was shining that beam of light down on me. It could have been the Lord or an open door to heaven. I really could not tell, it was so bright and blinding. Anyway, these little blue stars were going up in clusters. Different numbers depending on the size of town around me. Then all of a sudden when they reached about 9:00 high they burst into 10 times their size. Then I realized it was those alive in Christ joining those dead in Christ. I was too far away to see any new regenerated bodies or white gowns, but I'm sure they were. Then suddenly I was again taken out of my body off to the side to look at myself standing in the light. That's when I saw my own flesh glossing white as lightning, all my flesh, head and arms, my clothes remained the same. Then instantly, I vanished and my clothes fell to the ground. From what I saw in this vision, I was the last to go because all the alive in Christ had joined the risen dead.

The next afternoon, I had been reading my Bible for about an hour and then stood up in my living room to take a break, when suddenly at arm's length from my face appeared a blue cloud, the same color as the beam in the Rapture vision. In the shape of something like a football on its side, about 3 ft long and 2 ft high - white, a brilliant white 21 in the middle of it. I never did understand the meaning of the 21, maybe it was the day of the Rapture. I base no idea, your guess is as good as mine. Well, that startled me, so I sat down, shocked again because this was in the middle of the day and I wasn't even praying. Well, my son was in the kitchen making some tea and he said we were out of sugar. I said OK, I'll go down the road and get some. I began to sit up when this small newborn baby appeared before my eyes. I'm starting to come unglued now, because it hadn't been 5 minutes since the blue cloud, when this happened. I told myself, O my Lord, am I losing my mind? What, O God, does this baby have to do with the Bible? I must be losing my mind. I really started crying, it was blowing my mind. Then I noticed this newborn baby had this horrible growth on the side of it s head, almost as big as the baby's head. It was scary ugly, that's how bad. After about 20 seconds, the vision disappeared, the baby was gone. I told myself I've got to get out of here or I'm going to start crying again. Well, I left and went after the sugar, about 2 miles away. I walked into the store, the owner and myself were the only ones there. He was on the telephone talking to some friend of his. I was at the counter waiting to him to get off the phone, when suddenly a young woman came into the store. She walked right up beside me and spoke to my friend on the phone. She said, you haven't seen my brand new baby have you and he said no ma'am. I happened to look down at the baby and nearly fainted. There was the same baby I'd seen 10 minutes earlier. My legs went like rubber and I had to lean on the counter to keep myself from falling. This action made this young woman mad, I mean angry, my reaction insulted her greatly. She yelled at me and said, the doctor says it's just a birth mark, and it will shrink and go away. She then stormed out of the store. My friend said, did you see that thing on the baby's head? I said yes, I saw it 10 minutes before I came here. That was the last one, never again in 13 years. The only thing I can figure out is, He was showing me that every vision he had shown me was going to happen. My friends, all I ask you is to remember what you read here. It's not important to believe this, but I beg you to remember.

Your brother in Christ
Unknown Servant

Real Rapture Date (2011) Has Been Given Already .......... David Daughtrey

Credit ... http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2010/davidd1116.htm

David Daughtrey (16 Nov 2010)

"WHAT'S NEXT ? REAL RAPTURE DATE (2011) HAS BEEN GIVEN ALREADY !!!"

WHAT'S NEXT ? REAL RAPTURE DATE (2011) HAS BEEN GIVEN ALREADY !!!‏

To Dove's and Lurker's

Yes every year we recieve the same "WOW" or" THIS IS IT" or" FOR SURE" dates.

Starting from April thru December, constantly new bible verse's to back up each one as they pass by.

I feel for sure the right date has been discovered, but constantly wrong timeing.

"As of the day's of Noah", to me it's nothing more than what was qouted in the bible.

We are and have been since the 60's. When the moral decay of the U.S. really got started full swing, hippy's, woodstock, drug's, sexual revelution, marriage's dying, re-marrying multiple time's, just living together and having children. Scientist world wide have been tampering with the genetic's of crop's and animal's, just like the fallen angel's so the claim is true that he's coming in these day's like Noah's, but not on the exact day of the flood ( Again The Timeing Is Wrong ) All these dates feast, harvest and etc. will continue to be wrong until the right timeing.

" Now " I'll try to get! to the right or real timeing that I believe in. First Israel is God's time peace. In Israel it's already 2011 since this last Sept. or RH. So anybody still waiting for a 2010 rapture, it ain't gonna happen.

" Next", the Rapture can't happen until there's a peace treaty signed or about to be signed." Now hear this!" the Palestinian's, Hamas, Hizbolla and Syrian's want's all the land back from the 6 day war plus one half of Jerusalem for there capital. Folk's this not going to happen, Israel will never agree to this. Both sides are stalling for now, Israel's enemies think they can take all the land plus more with another war, Like wise Israel's stal! ling for military positioning.

In the next few month's U.S. and possibly other coalition will attack Iran. When this attack happen's ,Hizbollah and her 40,000 estimated rocket's, with chemical war head's, plus Hamas and Palestinians will attack Israel. From Iran to Israel this will be a much more violent war than the six day war. This in my opinion will be the Psalm 83 war. This could also be the destruction of Damascus war. If the chemical weapon's get to much for Israel, she'll nuke Damascus, no if's and's or but's.

Israel's enemies lose more land this time than the six day war.( Temple Building Time ).

They're wipped s! o bad , they'll want peace at any agreement . That mean's, when this war is over your Rapture timeing is near. It will be in 2011 Israel's time, that will still put you in the -7 year from 2018 time frame. Remember 2017 ( Jubilee Year ) run's through 2018.

Or remember 1948 + 70 = 2018 . I'm not going to turn this into a nuclear equation.

Like I said, All these dates, feast and harvest etc,etc.. will be good to go ,when the time is right, the war is over ,Israel's enemies are ready to sign. Actually, as for my self when the war end's, that's when I'll start looking for the object in the sky, plus the 2 -3 week's of world wide electrical shut down, as to the 1996 ( Wide! Awake, No Dream, Rapture Vision)! given and shared on this Brother John's ( Five Doves Site).

I'm open to any comment's or disagreement's... you can e-mail me at david_daughtrey@msn.com

God Bless You and Your's..... brother David

Kaylyn
Hi W&W,

I think this is a personal dream that would only have meaning for you and I think you have a good handle as to the meaning.

I was reading through your dream looking for something to stand out and the #50 did. I later realized that this was the preface to your dream but I think it is signifigant just the same.
I did a search of the number 50 and found this:

This was the very first site I looked at:
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/50.html

The Number Fifty

The number fifty is the number of jubilee or deliverance. It is the issue of 7 x 7 (72), and points to deliverance and rest following on as the result of the perfect consummation of time.

http://www.christian-resources-today.com/biblical-meaning-of-numbers.html
Fifty :

50 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference with deliverance or restoration of things.

I hope that helps you to discover the meaning of your dream. Based on the above, I think you already figured it out.

As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.Psalms 55:16 (KJV)

Thank you for responding, Kaylyn. I never really thought about the 50 years either until you mentioned it! How wonderful to think that it could have something to with a jubilee year and that our time of rest is soon to come! If anything, this dream is encouraging, even though it was full of tombstones!
I think I do understand this dream. I'm now trying to do a major reviewing of my life, trying to conquer old sins through Christ and prepare myself to meet Him. Even if it is a long way off, I can't say it is a bad thing to do a life review. I highly recommend it!

W&W

I just talked with my sister on the phone about a dream she had 2-3 nights ago regarding Jesus descending with his angels to earth.

This is the first dream she has had regarding anything heavenly or biblical with such vividness.

She has recently starting showing interest in the bible, the word of GOD. She has never been interested in anything regarding Jesus or the bible until just recently, like less than 1 month ago, so I’m happy for her. Right now she has very little knowledge of the bible and no knowledge of end time bible prophecy. That’s how new she is to this.

Anyway, she said she was outside at night time and all of a sudden all the lights went out everywhere. Street lights and everything.

She decided to run into her home and there was no electricity in her home. It was pitch black. She then ran into her room and saw an extreme bright light behind her bedroom curtains. As she opened her curtains she was blinded by an intense white light.

She saw Jesus and his angels descending to earth. The angels had wings and trumpets in their hands. They were playing beautiful songs as they descended with Jesus. She said Jesus was with them and he wasn’t sitting down on a throne. Jesus was actually standing up, but at the same time descending. She described him very, very tall and luminous. In fact he was so tall that it was possible for many people to see him from very far away.

Many people looked up to see what was going on because all the electricity was eliminated. Then she woke up with a scream and ran to her curtains to see behind them, but there was nothing there. She has never had a dream from GOD, or such a dream with such vividness. I told her maybe Jesus is telling her to get prepared because he’s about to return via the rapture.

All these years alive on earth and now she’s beginning to show interest in Jesus and she has this dream. It’s amazing.

YBIC,

Robert Rose

Email: tito.musicroom@gmail.com

This is a wonderful post Robert. So happy for your sister that she got to experience this. These kind of dreams can be life changing.
I also had a dream where I was outside and it became pitch black then a bright, light appeared.

Tell your sister, to keep seeking Him, there will be more dreams. He is awesome like that!!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Robert, awesome dream your sister had, it really spoke to me. I honestly think that the power of the rapture is going to be so strong that there is going to be an EMP effect on the earth for a period of time. I also think it's going to be in the early hours of the morning before dawn while it is still dark.

I really believe this dream was from the Lord and I am so happy for her! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Robert, I'm thrilled with this dream report for both you and your sister. Just a little excited, huh? Teasing, of course. Isn't that just like our Lord and Savior reaching out to your sister who is new in her faith to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that her belief is true and solid? Praise Him all and give Him the Glory! I, too, think it will happen like that. Thank you so much for sharing The Blessed Hope through your sister's spiritual eyes. I bet she's studying like crazy now trying to catch up for missed time! Who better to catch her up to speed and answer questions? Jesus has you ready to step up to the plate and prepare her! YsiC, VC

My Church .......... My Precious Bride ........... A Change Is Taking Place

Credit ... http://all-things-new.net/topic/6743968/1/

My church, My precious Bride, My Holy One - the season is changing and the ones that have submitted to My preparation - the constant mining of dross, the fiery furnace burning away the carnal and bringing forth gold, the season is changing for you. The ones that have not submitted, must submit all into My hand now. The churches are going through a change. From a place that is singing and preaching, to a place of true worship where the works of Jesus and the ministry of Jesus are paramount. Jesus taught the gospel, demonstrated the power and heart of God, showed God's wisdom and discernment, and taught against the teaching of the pharisees and Sadducees. Jesus ministry, the power and majesty of your King, the gifts of the spirit and the signs and wonders of the Holy Spirit shall be what is seen.

The belief in God is waning in society and My name is blasphemed every day somewhere in the world. The name of God shall be synonymous with miracles, power and great glory when the sons of God are revealed to the earth. No longer will I be something that is preached without My promises backing it in power and glory. As the world darkens, My children will shine brighter than before. Your light shall be a beacon for the lost, as the world comes to you for answers. The current idols of power, money, lust of the flesh, the pride of life and getting more and more material possessions, will lose their ability to satisfy the hungry soul searching for something better - more meaningful in their lives. The real gospel, not the watered down version will be the only thing that reaches a lost and dying world.

As you walk into this new season, you will experience heaven in a new way. Angelic visitations and the ability to see and hear and feel what God is saying will become more heightened to those whose spiritual sensors have been trained by the Holy Spirit. Nothing will prepare you for the beauty of heaven and the wonders that await you there. This time on earth, is the time to prepare you to live in your new home. A time where the old carnal nature is replaced by the eyes and heart of the spirit of God, the fruits of the spirit and the agape love of God. There is no selfishness, wantonness, covetousness, anger, rage or destructive personality traits in heaven. These things are stripped away from you by My loving hand. They have no part in the new thing I am doing. Your heart must be like My own. I came to give, to seek out the lost, hurting, despondent and those without hope. I did not come to a castle but a manger. I did not come that I be satisfied, but that those wandering like sheep without a shepherd, would find the right path. Like the protocol son, this world is in desperate need of a saviour. You are My hands and feet, seek out those that are lost, and disciple them. Find out who among you needs help, and lift your hands unselfishly to help the struggling brother. By these spiritual fruits, shall the world see Me. The world is interested in money and power - My currency is people. The evil one is turning many against Me - the cold, unfeeling, not caring God. Show them who I AM. Go the extra mile with someone, give them your coat and tend their wounds. Show the love of God in great power and action and win them out of a Godless eternity. I am not willing for any to perish but all to come to repentance. See what we can do together and know that your feet are walking in the footsteps of Jesus. This is a simple message to My church, the time is short and the labourers are few. Pray and ask what can I do, what can I say to someone, how can I demonstrate the love of God to another person? For such as these, I came down from the glories of heaven to walk among you. You have My heart engraved on your heart, the spiritual talents and gifts I have given to you. Each person has access to God in prayer - use this time wisely. The gifts are given for the building up of the Body and the salvation of man.

I love you, My Bride, you are being adorned with splendor and white raiment, shining brighter each day. Your Bridegroom is coming for you soon. The marriage feast of the Lamb is being prepared. 1 Cor 2:9 Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things that God has prepared for those who love Him.

Lyn McSweeney

The Rapture so close to Christmas!

The 29th of November 2010, is just about 4 weeks from Christmas Day.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2010/ola1113.htm

This, I believe, is the reason why Peg and Becki had dreams of their loved ones which revealed the rapture will occur close to Christmas Day.

Ola.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peg Fenn had a dream in 2000, 7 Years after her husband went home to be with the Lord.

It appears that her husband is expecting her to be with him on a Christmas Day.

Peg Fenn writes:

"Walking up a very steep hill. The sky is very blue, no sun but it is very bright.

As I reached the top of the hill. There is a brick fronted greenhouse.

Its small panes are steamed up and as I approached to look inside. I could see rows and rows of reds, whites and yellows.

All Christmas plants whose leaves were a beautiful shiny
waxy green.

I could see Poinsettias in all colours, Christmas cactuses, roses, lilies and begonias, amaryllis and hyacinths.

The steam was coming from an overhead steamer in the nursery spraying the plants with a steady stream and helping to keep them fresh.

The small droplets on these windows and on the plants were all covered in rainbow colours.

A Christmas greenhouse!!

As I walked around to the side of it (I remember my husband saying before he died that he would build me one but never did.)

There was a door and I realised that this really was a house with an attached greenhouse.

The door opened and my husband was standing there smiling.
He was very young, looked to be around 33 or 34 and said,

"This is the greenhouse and house I promised you".

In the Year 2007, Becki had the following dream,

She writes,

"I would like to tell you all about a dream that I had in 2007.

It may just be only a dream, but it seemed so real to me.

In March of 2007 my sister past away. Oh, how I missed her so much. We were very close. We saw each other almost everyday or we would talk on the phone. She was 40 when she passed away.

After she died, I had prayed and prayed to the Lord to please let me have a dream about her because I missed her so much. After a couple of months I got my dream.

In my dream I was so happy to see her. We were walking down a road and she wanted to show me a store. The name of the store was "Temple Mount Gift Shop". Inside the store was thousands of bicycles. They were everywhere. You could hardly move around the shop for all the bicycles. They were even hanging from the ceiling. I ask her why is there so many bicycles, and she told me that there would be lots and lots of kids here for Christmas.

Well, I just knew that the rapture was going to be Christmas of 2007. I have wondered if maybe the Lord was letting me know the season that the rapture would happen. After pondering about this dream, she didn't say this Christmas (2007) she just said Christmas. I am hoping it will be 2009!!!!!!!!!!

This might of been just a dream. But, it is a dream that I will never forget. It was so vivid and in colour. I usually don't dream or don't remember my dreams. I haven't had a dream about her since.

Just wanted to share it with you all."

Nikki
TN Dove,

I just had a word of encouragement for RITA today.

Those people who are born again and have been called unto the Lord...who are here watching for the rapture with a longing in their heart....

The Lord may start giving them transition dreams/night visions. This means they will start seeing themselves after the rapture, what they look like, their families, their jobs.

However, do not share these pearls with anyone, on the internet, etc or it will bring persecution to the church. Satan was in Heaven once and he hates us. Look forward to a new life, not rolling around in the mud in this one. LOL!

Keep warning people about salvation, the tribulation but when it comes to your rewards you know about...you will give the enemy a new strategy to try to steal them from you. You know also others may think you are making it up and then you will question it all together. No, it is true and you know it. Jesus loves you, died for, prepared a place for you, is making the place the desires of your heart. He will show you glimpses if you ask Him so you can be ready to stand in front of Him with confidence!

Thanks for this, Nikki. Posting it here on the visions thread, so those who get them will be encouraged.

Donna,

I remember you posted months back an outstanding vision of a man, was it Michael? Who saw the rapture and the bridal chamber above the earth. My question is was it over the Arabian peninsula? If I recall I think that's what he said.

It comes to my mind this morning as a poster on 5Doves said there was an earthquake on both sides of the Arabian Peninsula. This may possibly be a sign of deliverance as well as the upcoming war with Iran. Is this the area that if war breaks out like Perry Stone suggests, that oil would be shut off and it would take 2 weeks by train to get food to the grocery stores in the USA, because truck drivers would be out of work?

Oh I believe it is soon!

Not sure is this qualifies as a dream or vision, but I feel it is a word from the Holy Spirit.

This mornings prayer and meditation time started off in the usual way, quietly praying for family & friends, when I began to speak in my prayer language very loudly. I drifted into the words, "Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack". I said the word at least four times then abruptly stopped because I realized what I had just said.

That was all that was given. Attack on who? Israel, Iran, USA or Korea? Not sure, but it feels very close.

Lord come quickly,
Lonna

Email: tj1108@epbfi.com

You have an incredible memory, Nikki . . wish I could find that vision showing Christ's return descending toward the Arabian areas.

Our God Most High has not left us without signs, nor clueless . . Watching for our Lord's return . . awake and looking up . . . in this day and age, can't miss the signs . . . .

Any news from Superkitty on his day today, was he expecting something to happen. And isn't it almost 99.8% or something like that complete, so when will the rest of this dream come true? I'm surprised there isn't something here.

Yes, Superkitty, what's happening now? Is it still snowing? Any more dreams?

SuperKitty

I am also thinking about SuperKitty's dream.

Update us if you can, SuperKitty, hope you are alright.

Take good care, praying for you.

PS - SuperKitty is a "she", not a "he".

Re: SuperKitty

LOL, sorry Grace - SuperKitty is a guy named Lowell Hagar, who has also posted as HapCat, and other various Cat-like aliases

Re: SuperKitty

Diane C
LOL, sorry Grace - SuperKitty is a guy named Lowell Hagar, who has also posted as HapCat, and other various Cat-like aliases

oh ok i see

'cause i find it rare for guys to use cat/kitty as forum nicknames

maybe it sounds feminine to me
sorry just joking

Coming Great West Coast Earthquake .......... Southern California Quake ....... By Randy In Gunnison

Original Source ...

http://all-things-new.net/single/?p=16768&t=7090

http://prophecywatcher.blogspot.com/2009/12/triple-quake-dream-by-r-in-gunnison.html

Several years ago, I had a dream in which I was in the downtown part of a city that at first I did not recognize. I didn't recognize it because very few people were speaking English. Then I realized it was downtown Los Angeles, where English is today almost a foriegn language.

I was trying to warn people that an earthquake was coming. A few people stopped to listen. I said there was going to be a 5.5 to a 6.5 magnitude out in the desert that would cause the buildings in LA to rattle. Then the earthquake struck. It lasted only a few moments. People laughed and went on their way.

But I was yelling that another earthquake is coming and it will range between a magnitude of 7.0 to 8.0. I also stated it was going to cause damage in the downtown area and some people would be killed. Then the earthquake struck and it did cause damage and some people were killed in a building that collapses.

But I warned that another quake was coming, a really big one, a great quake. I stated that it would strike NW of Palm Springs on the San Andreas Fault, that it would reach a magnitude of 9.5 to 10.5. No one listened.

Then the quake struck. It began around 9.8 and then increased in magnitude. It lasted for 2 minutes and 47 seconds and at least two million people died in that time. It tore the San Andreas Fault apart, tearing a monstrous gash in the earth. The Colorado River disappeared into the gash. Then came the pressue wave from the quake.

This pressure wave spread along the San Andreas Fault and flattened San Francisco. Again, millions were killed. The pressure wave spread out from the epicentered, traveling a thousand or more miles before dissipating. Virtually everything in it's path was destroyed. Wherever it encountered stresses on faults it generate massive secondary earthquakes.

As an example Las Vegas, Nevada, and Salt Lake City, Utah, will receive 8+ magnitude quakes from pressure on the Inermountain Seismic Thrust Belt. Part of the pressure wave will terminate in Yellowstone National Park (the terminus of the Intermountain Seismic Thrust Belt) and will cause a massive volcanic eruption.

The damage generated by this earthquake was incomprehensible. But it was nothing compared to what came later. 48 to 72 hours after the quake which renders America virtually defenseless, the Russians and Chinese will conduct a limited nuclear sneak attack on America.

This is coming and possibly very soon. Watch for the first quake, the 5.5 to 6.5 out in the deserts of Southern California, and that should mark the beginning of this scenerio. I have dreamed this several times, so get ready.

Randy in Gunnison

THIS IS A DREAM WORTH WATCHING

Hey everyone :-)

This is neither a dream or a vision, but a spiritual experience...so I hope it's ok to post it here.

When I was a brand new Christian many years ago, I was attending churches where people sometimes spoke in tongues. I was very curious about this, and not quite sure what to think about it.

I started praying...and praying...and PRAYING that the Lord would give me this gift! All the time I was praying. One evening I heard something from the Lord that is one of the clearest things I have heard from Him.......WHY?

At that poiint I had to stop and think about it, kind of laughed and thought...hmmm....good point!

That night when I was sleeping something happened to me. Out of my chest...(not my mouth) words started pouring out (not words that I understood). The words weren't just "pouring" out though...the best way I can describe it is that it was like a TORNADO coming out of my chest and going up to the Lord...it was attached to me and it was extremely POWERFUL! This went on for a minute or so and then it stopped. I was thinking ...whooooaaaaaaaaaa..what was that? And can I do it again? So I tried to do it again...and the same thing happened...the tornado and the words just being powerfully pulled up to the Lord.

I thought I would share this here as I know there are some others who have had powerful experiences with the Lord as well. Anyone else experienced anything similar?

Affirmative!

I was raised Pentecostal and have been around "speaking in tongues" all of my life. I, myself, have received the gift, but I married a man who has not been around this...EVER.

One night, while sleeping, I heard him muttering something. I must say he is a loud dreamer so I didn't think too much about it. Suddenly out of his mouth came something that sounded like Hebrew to me. He woke up and looked at me and asked how long I had been awake. I said long enough to hear you speaking something in Hebrew. We sat there kind of amazed and really didn't say much. We don't talk about it too often, because he still seems a little perplexed by it and keeps it to himself. I hope he is still using this special gift.

Email: tj1108@epbfi.com

Part 1 Catalog

Per TN Dove, I got my visions together and put them in a WORD DOC, here you guys go!!!!!!

August 11, 2001
On 8/11/2001 the Lord told me that 9/12/2001 would be a "Great Day of Mourning." He showed me people all around sitting in front of their televisions sitting in horror. On the television I saw the pope standing on a stage looking in horror and total disbelief watching and not being able to stop what was happening. There was an enormous field of crosses with people on them on fire. The Lord gave me the DAY AFTER 9/11/2001. This event was an attack on the Christian faith by Islam. It had to happen to start the preparation for the antichrist government. As you can see now there is a mosque and we as Christians still cannot seem to do anything about it...even a Catholic pope can't.

November 26, 2004
On the night of 11/26/2004 the Lord came to me as a roaring lion with eyes of fire to STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL! I saw Him underneath an enormous body of water where children were playing and laughing. All of a sudden He came out from the deep of this water and an enormous wall of water came up. The children were unaffected however He jumped on top of a hill and came directly in front of me with my little boy. His teeth were so sharp, His eyes burned with fire and He was enormous and powerful. I felt safe with Him, but yet He scared me so bad I knew He had all power. I trembled in His presence as King. This event was due to the homosexual child prostitution and His fierce anger against it. He told me He was coming on Christmas Day that year. I expected the Rapture. Even when I asked Him for a confirmation of His coming, the light turned on and off. He came a day later than Christmas.

July 30, 2005
The Lord told me He was coming the very end of August. I expected 8/31/2005 and I really believe it. He showed me a vision of an overpass. I was in a car and there was a traffic jam. It was night and I was very frustrated. I then saw a group of police officers and firemen walk up to the side of the overpass and look up in the sky. I saw what was coming in my vision, even though I was not allowed to know what it was. I got out of my car and SCREAMED at the top of my lungs "REPENT, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!" I fell onto my face in repentance and total righteous fear of the Lord trembling. Hurricane Katrina then came at peak force on 8/28/2005. This came because of several reasons...dividing the land in Israel, homosexual parades, voodoo, public nudity, and drunkenness.

January 15, 2009
The Lord told me when we see ships sinking, planes crashing into the ocean and waters, ships crashing into each other, plane crashes on the news in a short period of time....it is a sign of the rise of the antichrist. It is a symbol for the preparation of his two key men who will begin to set a tremendous amount of things in motion. They will symbolically "sink" old technology and ideas for alien technology we have never seen before. People will praise it at first because it increases efficiency, but the goal is total control. Yes, all the planes, submarines and ships crashing into the sea, sinking, and running into each other are a sign of the collapse of nations and the new one world government. The old technology will be dumped and replaced with an alien technology, Christianity will be dumped for a polytheistic one world religion, money will be dumped for credits on a chip, etc.

February 12-13, 2009
Lol, so I came into my home at 10:01 p.m. last night. You know everytime I see that time, it is the Lord's eyes watching over me. Everytime I have a vision of the Lord I see Him as a distinguished gentleman with white hair and glasses. I think it is for comfort for me because there is no older generation in my family and they have all passed on. The 10:01 when I see it reminds me of when I see His glasses, a symbol of His all seeing eyes. Well last night I had left the television on and I came in to see the plane that had crashed at exactly 10:01 p.m. I was reminded of the planning that is going on behind the scenes in the EU and the banking systems to take down the old technology from my previous vision. Time is very short and I pray to the Lord that He will be merciful to us and those that are watching...that if there was not a rapture previously He would change His mind and come to rescue us so that the true watchers will not endure the evil that is about to come. I do not know when or if a rapture is biblical, but I put my hope in the Lord. Also, I see a lot of arguing on this forum. Why aren't we writing letters to our Congressman and leaders in other countries to change policies with all this fire? Anyway, I am sharing my visions with you. I am the one who had the vision, so I assume that others will not believe, but yet it will not decrease my faith if you do not. I seem to stand alone a lot. On the way back from taking my son to school today on Friday the 13th, a truck with the license plate with the triple sixes got right behind me. I know that this war is starting to come in front of my face like never before.

February 23, 2009
I had a vision and there are two men in the European Union that are going to take the real stage...one is in charge of politics/religion/media and the other in charge of the money. They are waiting for Obama to come to the EU to merge the banking systems. When it hits, it will go really fast and people will be thinking Obama did the right thing because our economy will get really bad. It is because God's blessing has been pulled off the land. We will go into a global socialism and everything will be tracked. Your every doctor visit and what is wrong with you will be traceable and people will search for it on google and be able to see if they should hire you or your neighbors will know if you had a wart removed. There will be absolutely no privacy. Your words will be heard and it will be traced against a database that can filter for certain words and then a policeman can be automatically dispatched to your location via your GPS implanted chip. The technology that these men are going to implement are nothing like we have ever seen before. And we are on the brink of letting these guys take over.

February 29, 2009
My mother called and said she had a vision that truly disturbed her. She was standing outside and it was dark and gloomy. It appeared as if it were going to rain and she felt somewhat depressed. She looked over and there was a beautiful green field and it was a gorgeous day outside, full of sunshine. She mentioned to the Lord that she would rather be in the sunshine where she would feel happier.

At that exact moment the Lord showed her the dark grey sky was the protection of His wing that she was under. When He pulled back His wing, she looked at the green sunny pasture and a huge bull came charging. It was the devil and if she would have gone on the other side he would have eaten her alive in broad daylight.

September 8, 2009
My 6 year old son saw a nice white room and everyone was wearing white. There was a beautiful altar with a closed white Bible. He walked up to the Bible to try to open it and he couldn't. He said the Bible was speaking the Word continuously.

September 9, 2009
The other night my grandmother visited me and she told me not to be afraid, that it was the end of time and that Jesus is coming for me very, very soon. She looked quite beautiful and calm. I then saw myself dead and my hair was quite long and I was hovering/flying and my clothes and hair were flowing in the air. The next day the fires came to Los Angeles and the sky was amber and raining ash.

May 5, 2009
My mother had a dream…
about Obama and he was sitting in the Oval Office. He was by himself and she was sitting in there as an observer. In the dream he said to her, that he had no one to really talk to. That he was told by high ranking bankers because they wanted to globalized the money system to control the world, that "we dished this mess to Bush, so if you can't take the problems, get out of office." My mother in the dream wanted to burst out and tell Obama to pray to the Lord Jesus for help. But, in the dream, God stopped my mother and said not to say that because he will never pray to Jesus, he will pray to a foreign god and it would only entice him to pray to that god. She also saw that he secretly wanted to become a buddhist because he liked the philosophy better, whether or not that is true or not.

I had a dream….
I had a dream about eternity with the Lord last night. It was so neat because we were all from different time eras and cultures. Even though Heaven was geared towards us all being unified, the Lord did not forget who we were, what era of time we were born in, the animals that we loved that died, and our culture we enjoyed. His remembrance of the smallest details that brought us joy in our life was so sweet. In eternity I met a man who was born in the 1800's. He stopped me and told me about a little fawn that he had and he loved it, but it died and he was heartbroken. He introduced me to the little fawn in heaven and it went with him everywhere. Another man was born in the 1930's and he had always wanted to drive. He had this white Bentley from that era in heaven and the trim and the entire trunk was covered in a white, glittery velvet. The car was very clean, it could fly and he loved to stop and talk to people and give them rides while talking about the Lord. People all wore white and they were sparkling like diamonds and everyone looked different with different era's and cultures of clothes. It was so fascinating.
I woke up at 11:11 a.m. this morning and I promise you I heard the choirs of Heaven singing. There were countless choirs all at the same time and I heard bells also, but it did not sound like chaos. I think we really need to be ready to meet the Lord.

May 28, 2009
My mother had a vision today. She saw a large Gregorian calendar for the month of June 2009. She saw the Lord go to the date 6/12/2009 and He took a pair of scissors and cut off all future dates from around the 13th going forward. After the Lord cut off the calendar, the devil had a large knife and it had blood in it and he threw and stabbed the calendar. Might have something to do with the change in tvs and the fact they want to reverse signal to everyone’s home in the tribulation.
The dagger went into the calendar that had been ripped off. She did not see what date or month the dagger hit. She saw the dagger below the scissor cuts, so the ripped portion was starting to fall off.

Also, my mom said she saw the future and the digital television......and the government would shut off programs such as church in the middle of the program.

May 29, 2009
I had a dream last night and there were a bunch of evil looking demons. Obviously I knew that they were evil and I stayed away. But there were WORSE evil demons who would pose as really nice people who wanted to be your friend. They were very beautiful people with extraordinary speaking abilities, money, prestige. They would become your friend and then start changing your thinking through charm. Slowly, there were Christians who were deceived and getting into all kinds of sins....homosexuality, drunkeness, drugs, porn, abortions. Beware!

June 4, 2009
My mom had a vision yesterday where she saw a total solar eclipse and then she saw a HUGE angel from the Lord flying in the midst of the eclipse.
Then my mom felt herself lifting up off the ground to the sky and she was not afraid. Maybe solar eclipses are the sign of the rapture coming? Maybe not specifically the day?

June 10, 2009
I had a dream where I was sitting watching a witch cast a spell on people. She had demons around her and she saw a holographic image of people in a smaller form in front of her. She started casting the evil spell and these twigs grew into very long, twisted vines and started rapping around the people.
I looked into my pocket and I found a nice bottle of honey. I started praying for the people and I looked at the witch and I started pouring the honey over the vines. The vines and the honey started transforming and all of a sudden a beautiful box with flowers on it wrapped in a ribbon plopped in my lap. I opened the box and there was this beautiful book (not a Bible) but a good book talking about the Lord and the cover had flowers all over it as well.

July 14, 2009
The Lord told my mother this week "One World Government" is coming fast. It will catch us off guard. They are keeping it underwraps so things are just in place when a tragedy strikes.

August 31, 2009
My friend at church yesterday said the Lord told her we have 4 years or less until He comes to get us.

September 10, 2010
My mom saw a vision of an angel breaking a mirror and behind it was the year 2010.
Does it mean the beginning of the tribulation? Since the breaking of the mirror means 7 years bad luck? I keep hearing that people are seeing in the Bible codes that Hillary Clinton will meet the antichrist and that someone will attempt assassination on Obama. I watched John Paul Jackson and he saw Muslims trying to kill Obama and then blamed it on racism.
Romans are the reason a broken mirror means seven years bad luck. Romans were the first to invent glass mirrors. They believed that the mirror had the power to take a part of your soul and therefore if your appearance in the mirror was damaged, say, by breaking the mirror, then you would be as well. Romans also believed the soul was renewed every seven years. So if you were to break a mirror, and your soul was damaged, then in seven years you would be fine again.

7/13/2010
I dreamed that I was standing at a dock with a ton of people waiting for this brilliantly white ship to pull up to the dock. There was like a small bridge and door from the dock that we were waiting on to the area the ship would pull up. When the ship pulled up I saw there was an announcement of the names of the people who could actually go through the little gate door. All of the people's names who were called had their bags packed. I then saw there was just one person who went through the gate but couldn't see the ship. I saw they had their bag packed but they were running around saying I don't know where the ship is.

Second dream: There were a lot of people waiting for a train coming for them to come to the train tracks in the waiting station. The train was coming from the sky and it was really, really white. Only the people who were allowed on by the conductor were those that had their bags packed. As soon as I got on the train I saw my really good friend. There was this ethereal music playing and all of a sudden we were on the outskirts of Paradise. Apparently this train really did not need tracks but it was one of those upscale trains that people could use to visit their friends around Paradise. You could see the mountains with snow, beautiful hills, the country side and then the city. When you were on the train it felt like you were part of some enormous wealthy kingdom. I know we have always talked about how awesome Heaven would be, but to be apart of the King's court, there were no words to describe to be allowed to be apart of that. No dirt, no dust, no peeling paint, no rust, nothing that looked dingy or old. It was like everything was brand new, pristine all the time. The feeling of excellence was everywhere. You felt like you were the best you could be and while there was no vanity, no feeling of me-me-me, there was a feeling of honor.

July 26, 2010 - August 8, 2010
It started Monday 7/26 when I had surgery. I thought it would be minor but all of a sudden I got a horrible infection. I had a high fever vomiting and the pain of the surgery was a lot more than expected. On top of this as I lay in bed that Thursday of the same week I hear my neighbors talking VERY loudly. It was so disturbing that I looked out the bedroom window. I could not believe an enormous fire had engulfed the hills and was a couple hundred feet behind the neighborhood! All of a sudden a sheriff yelled out his megaphone to mandatory evacuate. I could barely walk and was struggling to get stuff in my car. My husband was at work and noone was allowed back in the neighborhood. I had to with enormous sickness and pain drive to a meet spot to wait for my husband. When he arrived he handed me his phone to look for a hotel and he had been on porn and dating sites viewing womens pictures. That is when I had the nervous breakdown in the Walmart parking lot. He took me to a hotel for 2 nights and the depth of my crying was so severe that I seriously do not think I can ever cry again. I had to for the first time let go of my husband and realized he wouldn't make the rapture. The feeling of death was overwhelming. For the first time in my whole life I understood what people go through right before they die, to really let go. Well my breakdown and the whole situation convicted him somewhat and he took care of me very well. We got back to the house Saturday night and I laid down. During the wee hours of Sunday morning, my body started lifting for a "test run" of the rapture. I was so happy and free and when I started going through the ceiling my arms were lifted high saying "Jesus" to embrace Him. After another week this week of struggling with pain, vomiting, and fever I have noticed a difference in myself. I used to want to argue a lot, to jump in the middle of an argument to save the day, to yell back at a family member constantly taunting me. Now I just do not care. It is like somehow I felt a small piece of the immense pain Jesus will have at leaving people behind, but this grief has to be purged so we can enjoy His presence at the Wedding Feast. I feel a new gentleness in my spirit, a new hope, and a sense of relief. I have been carrying a tremendous burden for my husband that ran very deep and for the first time I gave him over to God. As with this via DHL I received a package from Africa from Dr. David Owour with many DVD's of revivals and prophecy. I did not know it was coming. Mind you I cannot sit at the computer because I am so sick, but I have a DVD player in my bedroom. He had a vision of the Rapture and he also says the war with Iran is post rapture. This man has prophecied the Chile, China, Baja, and Haiti earthquakes and the Iceland volcanoe eruption. When I received these DVD's being so sick I held them to my heart and cried. I want to ask all of you, are you feeling like me? Aren't you just ready to see the beautiful face of Jesus? Jesus definitely purged a lot from me to get me ready for the rapture. Another thing when I was waking up from surgery the nurse told the surgical technician he should be fired. It scared me so bad especially coming home and vomiting with a high fever for 2 weeks. When I went to the doctor for a check up again I finally got the courage to confront the doctor. You know what he said? The nurse has a manic depressive disorder and she is constantly saying inappropriate things and hurting peoples feelings and then she has to go around issuing apologies all the time. He told me my surgery went fine, not to worry about her. LOL! You know I have realized we Christians are arguing about doctrine because we are really frustrated with God. We are begging Him to send Jesus and it feels while we are waiting we are descending into a pit. For the last two weeks I have cried about this, asking Jesus to come now. Not disrespectfully, but I have been sucked dry out of my life here and I ask for His mercy for all of us.

August 8, 2010
Tonight as I was laying down I found out my husband changed out the doorbell. It used to be a buzzer and now it sounds like the chime of an old clock....just like the chime of the clock on my grandparents fireplace when I was about 7 years old and had a vision of the Rapture...it was in front of their fireplace in front of the clock and I was standing there at 11:59 pm waiting. When it turned midnight I was raptured.

August 11, 2010
I had a vision about this little red metal cart that I put in my sons room. It is one of those mechanic carts that roll that you can put tools on and move around with you. I pulled it out of the garage because it was collecting dust and I cleaned it nicely. I put his dinosaurs on it. Well in my vision I saw that there were chores relating to everyday tasks that I handle. I had to make sure that I tried to stay on top of these as to be a good witness. I was picking the tasks off the cart to complete them. I was 90% done and there were several tasks left undone. At that point the cart pushed me and I started elevating in the rapture. Today since I have been sick has been the first day I have been able to get so much done that was neglected because I was unable. I know that a housewife may not sound like much, but I am a servant of the Lord.

August 30, 2010
I had a vision of the Rapture/Wedding Feast but it was symbolic.
I was in a wedding gown and I was getting ready to get married. Everyone on my side of the "family" was the earthly inhabitants. I went around and I was hugging people. Those who were left behind barely hugged me. They were distant, depressed, they had no color to their faces and looked like walking zombies. They had no pizzaz with their clothing, no happiness.
I was like OK, I will check out the grooms "family." These people represented Heaven. I had never met any of these people before but they were fabulous. They ran to me, they were extremely muscular and strong, very fit, their faces were etched like a person who had worked out for years, their hair was shining and gorgeous and long, the color of their hair was so vibrant, and they were smiling and embracing me like I was so important. I decided I liked the grooms "family" better so I hung out with them the whole time.

August 31, 2010
My vision
I had a dream last night there was a fetus laying on the bed. The baby knew it would die and it was prepared. But then I had a baby that was say a year old and my baby wanted to hug and kiss the fetus. The fetus became angry and tried to kill my baby.

My mom's vision
My mom had a vision of books.
She saw the Lord have a book opened and the pages on the left and right created one large map of the USA. The middle crease of the book was the center part of the USA. The Lord spoke to her and said a couple of things:
1) The books of My children's lives are almost closed
2) If the USA does not shut this book on this peace plan, then I will shut the book on the USA. As the USA splits Israel, the USA shall be split.

September 6th, 2010
I had a disturbing dream last night and the Lord revealed to me there is a demon deceiving people into food worship. It comes in various forms but it is the same demon. There are other demons involved and attached to specific people, but this one is over food. There are people who starve themselves to be thin, but the look at magazines and stare at the food. They think about candy bars all day long.
The next group of people think about food all the time but they do not starve themselves, they eat whatever they want whenever they want. Some gain enormous amounts of weight and others excersize, vomit or take laxitives to get rid of it.
The next group is much more deceiving. These people are the ones who have their balance and weight together, they seem in control. However they are the ones who only go to certain restaurants, the food has to be prepared precise, they have gourmet kitchen and cookbooks. They won't eat normal people's cooking because it is not good enough.
All of these people have made food their god. I am not talking about an average person who will eat when they are hungry and not obsessed. These people have left no room for Jesus Christ. Please pray for these people's salvation and that He will remove their idol.

PART 1

PART 2 Catalog

PART 2

LATE 2009 or EARLY 2010
It was earlier this year or maybe even the end of last year. But it is pretty recent. I was walking in a beautiful casino down a white marble walkway. I could not understand why I was walking in a casino! I looked to my right and left and people were playing the slot machines and I was tempted to stop and see what they were doing, but something told me to keep walking ahead...not to look to the right or the left. As I approached the end of the walkway I was still marveling over the splendor of the architecture there. But as I looked to the very end of the walkway there was a glass door. The glass door opened for me by a black man with bald head, very young and good looking and he was wearing a white glorious business suit. He shined so white and had the biggest smile on his face and said, Welcome Home. THIS IS SANDY ARMSTRONG I REALIZED NOW! I have short blonde hair and in this dream I had a white business suit on and long, long dark hair almost down to my feet. I thought to myself, how can that be me? You see my son saw me in another dream with the dark long hair in Heaven at the end of October of this year, so this was confirmation. A couple of days later, my mother, called me. She said, you know I had a dream the other night. I was walking in a casino and people were gambling away their eternity. I was walking on a path in the casino and there was a door opening for me. Other people playing the slot machines were trying to run after me and get in behind me, but when they tried to do that, a trap door opened up right at the door and they were sucked into hell.....it reminded me of the exact same scenario in Pilgrim's Progress.

October 4, 2010
Yesterday I saw a Nephillim...it looked like a green thing with these huge oval eyes that were not straight up and down on its head. The eyes were at angles like the aliens people see. It was near my son's school which is also near the high school.
Right after that i went to Walmart and people were outside protesting. They were for gay marriage and had signs that said Loud and ****** My dog then got out of the gate of the kitchen and somehow proceeded to get upstairs. He ended up using the bathroom in the office near the computer and shredder. Needless to say I had been scanning in 1000 photos from negatives. I found when my husband was 18 and in the Navy in the payroll department he went to a nude beach. I was soo upset I couldn't handle it. I have been fighting nudity on magazines, on Youtube, etc and its in my own house. But after about 6 hours of crying my husband told me his coworker who was higher in rank and a really big guy said let's go. My husband said afterwards he felt weird about it but that the coworker was gay. It came out after he started asking him out in the office, etc. My husband was so disgusted and humiliated my husband got transferred by the hand of God. Then my husband said when he got stationed overseas that men would pretend to be his friend and ask him if he wanted to go drink. My husband would go and then the guy would get my husband drunk and try to sexually harrass him. In any case my husband repented. You guys must have prayed because it was a MIRACLE. He proceeded to the shredder and destroyed it. Anyways all of these things happening with the anti-rally on 10/02. I just don't see how God's judgment could be delayed. We used to gave gays protest in San Francisco and it was not even on the news. Now they are on your local suburban street corner. Oh to sin once, feel bad about it, keep it a secret is so much different than parading it proudly and fighting for your and others rights to do it in public and for good people to have to accept it.

October 10, 2010
I have a good friend named Joya. She is a Muslim and she wears the total Muslim clothing. I saw her yesterday and she and her friends (nonMuslim) are always interested in the supernatural, Jewish history, tribulation, etc. I speak to them on the basis that it is my testimony and if something happens to them, well then it is real for them. I wait to be invited and never force myself on a Muslim. However I was speaking to Joya and ran into her at the mall. She was so happy to see me. She was asking me this time what Heaven was like, etc. I talked to her and then she said she wants me to come to her bday party. So then I walk off and the Lord said to turn back around. A witch walked up to Joya and started trying to recruit her. Joya had given the girl my story and then a powerful demon came up from the ground behind this girl. I asked the girl if she had ever died and came back. She said no. Then she said she was careful and she didn't get into black magic or sacrifice any living thing. I said she had no protection. I then said if she was not for Christ, she was against Him. At that point she stood down and a powerful angel with a sword got the girl to leave. However on her way off, she proclaimed she would be seeing a lot more of Joya. I told Joya to stay away from that evil. And there is a big war for her soul. Joya is on the fence and she is bored of religion. She truly loves God and wants to please Him and be right in His sight. She says nothing from the other side has shown itself and she is not sure what will happen if she dies. She hopes the good will outweigh the bad and God loves her. Just like the Jews they still live under the law. I have talked to her about that there is no accounting system in Heaven under the law. That 1 million good deeds cannot cover 1 bad thought. And that 1 bad thought under the law would condemn us, and that an animal sacrifice or human martyr could not atone for sins because Christ was the perfect sacrifice for all time.
I also shared with her some salvation videos. Please pray for her.

October 11, 2010
My mom called me and said today she had a vision of really, really blue light shine around her and she saw lightening flashes.
I talked to her today and told her that is the vision of the rapture my son had a year ago.

October 13, 2010
Today at the media event in LA I went to I was speaking with a man and as I was speaking a HUGE monarch butterfly flew beside me. It was so beautiful and it landed on a plant beside me. I was wondering if the Lord was speaking to me in nature, then I found this TODAY!
http://www.rapture-soon.net/Sermons/Butterfly.html%3Cbr%20/%3E

October 14, 2010
My son is 8 and he goes everywhere with me. Pray for my friend Joya for her salvation. My son was with me when I had the encounter at the mall with the witch. His eyes were really, really big and he was so excited about how awesome the angel was.
Well the night before last I had put my son down to sleep around 9 pm. The next morning he told me that he saw the witch come back, but this time she had satan with her. He described satan with a smile that one side was a frown, and the other was smiling, he had shark teeth and what he described as "zits" all over his face, with a big boil (he said big zit) on his back. He said he was hunched over and was ready to war with me. Then my son said he saw Jesus come up from behind me and had white hair down to His shoulders, and a white beard down a little ways to His chest. He said Jesus got a mighty sword and said "It is Written" and then cast the devil into hell. My son told me that the witch was sending demons to make me look like a fool to people, but in the end he said that Joya DID GET SAVED! Glory to God! Joya is going to get saved!
My mother had a vision and said to have an army pray for Joya because this witch is relentless and so are the demons from Joya's ancestry. And she said next time when I go to see Joya, make sure I fast as well. I did not fast (even though I knew I should) and I have been constantly been bombarded in my personal life. Well, this too shall pass and Joya is going to get saved, in the name of Jesus!

October 16, 2010 (EARLY AM)
This is a vision that came to me this EARLY morning from the Lord.
I saw a part of the tribulation. I saw when I was in a house (I was someone else, yet I was seeing through their eyes) the family room television. I was going about my business cleaning and all of a sudden the tv came on by itself. I had the cable turned off but the tv was plugged in.
All of a sudden the antichrist came on the tv and he said "worship me." Then his eyes rolled back into his head and all you could see was the white of his eyes. The eyes started to glow and out of the television, this light or glowing started coming in the room. I tried to turn the tv off, but it would not shut off. Then billions of demons started chanting behind him and it was SO LOUD you could hear it from other people's homes from inside of their house with all the doors shut. I put my hands over my ears it was so hideous, so evil and at the same time so supernaturally compelling, you had to use EVERY single ounce of strength to resist. I called on Jesus to help me and put my hands over my ears and started SCREAMING old church hymns.

My 8 year old son's dream the night of October 26th - morning of October 27th:
My son saw the rapture. He saw several creatures that had four faces. He described them as circling around him and they had a face of an eagle, bull (he did not know what an ox was), a man and a lion. The creatures swirled around him and took him to a place of pure white and safety. Their garmets had Peace on the front as they were looking at us and No Peace on the back of the garmets with their backs turned to the world. At the time of the rapture he said he was sitting in his classroom. He then saw something hit the sun and then fireballs coming down during the rapture. He saw a blue light and he said the Rapture for us was such a nice experience. It was like time was longer for us to experience it, but so fast for the world. He then saw news stations screaming that people need to run for cover because the aliens had come.

He described who was left behind in my family. He said my great uncle was left behind because he was saved, but there was something he wasn't giving up. Personally he has always had a problem with alcohol (not an occasional drink, but sometimes 18 beers a day). He saw my new husband left behind because he was making money, his job, his looks and his mother a god. He was on the road to salvation but my son said he would be killed sometime during the tribulation by a gun shot. He said my new husband experienced hell for a few minutes and made a decision for Christ. My son said that a person approached my husband's mother. She is pretty old and has a lot of pain in her legs, has smoked for 50 years, and has many health problems. The person said that the mark (it was a tattoo/microchip as a sunburst almost like the BP logo between the pointer finger and the thumb on the top of the right hand) would make his mother feel great, take away her pain and then look younger. She said in his dream, anything to get rid of this pain in my legs! And people who were taking the mark started appearing as if they had a makeover. My son said that the makeover lasted just long enough to get as many people to take the mark as they could, then the effect wore off. My son said it was like a spell that was casted but it was not from God. My son said after the beauty wore off of those taking the mark, their appearance became so hideously ugly.

My son said after my new husband made a decision for Christ, he brought thousands of people into the kingdom. My son said he had to rely on the words I taught him. I do not understand this, but I figure that maybe the electricity or internet, books are gone?

My son said my new husband's family after they died were all outside the gate of "God's house" during the feast and it was still during the tribulation. My son said that some of us as people we knew were coming in from death went out from God's house, out the gate and met them and hugged them. He said he saw my new husband's father look out the window and told his son he was glad to see him. He said my new husband was thankful just to be outside the gate playing with children even though he was not inside feasting.

He said that someone tried to assassinate Obama after the rapture. It created a fake race war to lie to the people so the evil men could form the global government. My son saw people being shot everywhere. He then saw a blonde headed woman become President and she (as he described) made taxes on houses high that people were living in tents on the streets because they lost their houses. He then saw Obama come back to life but he was not Obama anymore. My son said he could not tell but it seemed Obama died and then Satan mimicked Obama's body? It was a big lie my son said. My son said he saw all of the snakes of the world come together to form the antichrist. Then the two old snakes from Moses time (when Moses threw down his rod and his snake ate the other 2 snakes) were thrown out of the antichrist into two powerful men. These two men had control of the mark of the beast.

My son said he saw the Lord have a beautiful house as my son described almost like a diamond castle. He said those that were raptured were in this place and eating. We were reunited with our families and our little puppy was there. He said he saw my house, his little house and it had steps that had a waterfall over them but you did not slip down them. He said on our street we had a huge flag of the star of David.

Before many studies of Hannukah, my son said he saw a cornucopia on the table at my little house and he saw Abraham Lincoln. I had begun to think that sometime before or after Thanksgiving was the approximate time of the rapture. As to know the season...but I had known that this was an American holiday and not a Jewish.

I hope you do not take offense to these dream/visions. I merely wanted to point out there are surrounding events coming about with other believers. Please be advised these are only dreams and while we do not know who the antichrist is, we can speculate. Not here to be racist or cause any anger for those who like Obama. We are outta here though!

November 18, 2010
While picking up my son from school today, we saw a high school student run over by a car. We proceeded to pray for the person's salvation. Got to the gas station and called my husband to tell him I was upset. The call lasted for 3:16 and then a car passed by me with a license plate ending with 747. I believe it is my rapture flight.

*Update on my dream*

Well everyone.. the forcast changed again... it was saposed to snow yesterday but the snow ended up further south And now we have forcasted snow on wednesday and thursday next week and it will be very cold those days. Please stay tuned to the superkitty updates on Dream 99.8 percent complete.

I am unable to use Bravenet's search to pull anything up from the past week. Also, I am unable to get any results from the Internet Archive's wayback machine.

However, I was able to pull up one dream from the past week out of a Google cache:

Gooner
Nov 21, 2010 - 7:21PM

rapture dream 2 years ago

i had a dream of the rapture when i was a freshman-sophomore in high school, during the summer break. im now a senior and i still remember it to this day.

when i had this dream i was started to get interest in bible prophecy, and i was immature in the rapture and related things, open to many kinds of doctrines and teachings about the end of times and the last days though i was leaning towards to the pre trib. (now i know its pre trib).

the dream started as me getting ready for school. it was early in the morning and i remember me washing my face at the sink that where i always do in real life. and i remember going to go dry my face with the white towel that i always use in real life like i always do. i remember in the dream that every single part of the bathroom that i had seen was extremely accurate to what is there in real life. i remember the wood floor i remember where things are placed and how the bathtub is shaped EVERYTHING in my dream its the same in real life. now there was a window across from where i dry my face (as also in real life and it has binds and curtain just like my dream) and seeing out the window u can see a huge view of my city, the freeway and the hills. im blown away how similar it looked to now considering i live in a semi suburban and rural area with a bunch of trees and bunch of stuff outside yet so accurate. then the moment i put the towel back down, while looking at the window, i looked at the freeway and suddenly a huge and super loud SHOUT was yelled across the whole place. soooo loud yet i remember my ears can handle it like it wouldnt go deaf or something. this part im not sure but it sounded like "GET UP HERE" in a reaalllly loud yell. in my dream, it seemed this really woke me up cuz its really early in the morning and im always sleepy but when i heard this shout in my dream i became wide awake and i knew this was the rapture! the same instant the shout was made, i saw on the freeway many car crashing and many sounds of cars colliding into each other. then i felt joy and knew it was finally it, and then in the dream i remember myself running to the room where the bathroom was connected, i remember i didnt feel no fear but joy. again the room looks EXACTLY 110% same as in real life and as of today. the TV, the wood floor, the coffee table, the couch right behind EVERYTHING to the very exact detail was the same in my dream. so then i ran to the coffee table next to it, fell on my knees and bowed and i remember saying "IM READY!" or something. but all the while after the shout and while i was running and then onto my knees, i remember a looooooooong trumpet sound, it was a sustained note, didnt sound like the trumpet i hear in school band but some sort of those trumpet i hear in those movies about ancient times or something... that too was super loud and super vivid. but during this, i didnt see my body.

during all this, the morning light was bright enough (6:30am is when i start getting ready for school) so that i didnt need to use the bathroom light. in regular dreams, things should be distorted a little bit, i barely even remember any dream except this one.

so i remember during this part, the whole bathroom and the bedroom that is connected to it, the morning light stayed the same, it was as if in real life. the darkness and lightness of the room was completely accurate to what it looks like in real life when i get ready for school.

so i remember when i fell on my knees and the trumpet was still blowing a sustained note, couple seconds later i was immediately taken to what looked like clouds, like the earth's atmosphere but i didnt see a sky. i saw myself bowing on my knees in complete worship and honor to this super infinitely bright light, so bright think of the sun but heck of a lot brighter but yet my eyes didnt sting or burn, it was so bright but the color was whiter than any kind of snow on earth yet it was a colorless white but intense, but i felt overwhelmed, on my knees bowing to this light, im thinking this is Jesus and the bema seat? (when i had this dream, i didnt know about the bema seat of judgement btw) then i remember some kind of things going in front of me, from this light but i dont remember what it was, looks like words? i dont know, but then after that (this light wasnt too long) i remember briefly passing through these gates, gates of white yet so clear and yellow. and i remember passing into heaven in my dream and immediately i felt overwhelming infinite joy and peace yet i was dancing like a little kid with 0 stress, i felt alive again, so overwhelming, NOTHING ON EARTH COMPARE IT WAS SO GOOD SO AMAZING, i cannot describe this feeling of joy and fulfillness with words. while this, i remember lush green pastures, wide huge fields, super bright sky yet it was golden in color but clear, no trace of shadow, i DO NOT REMEMBER any kind of black color or shadow or some sort, the grass was brighter than the lightest kind of green u can find on earth, yet the huge flowerbed that covered it all seemed to not get hurt when i step on it yet so unimaginable. i also remember seeing some tree off in a distance with a stream flowing between me and this green pasture and the tree, i dont think it was the tree of life though. and i remember being reunited with some person up there in my dream. but then it was a time of oh my goodness....

then i was skipping like some kid in happiness, yeah i just cant describe this, but before more happened, i abruptly woke up without warning, then it was august before school starts and after my church summer retreat (which was when i was have a severe mental attack of me going to hell and that im not a christian and that i should bow to satan that evil one which i was struggling with cuz my LORD was JESUS) and i remember my mom cooking breakfast.... lol

here are some images that i got from google that probably can show u kinda what i saw

great green pastures

the sky was like that but the brightest sort of golden yellow ever, and no hint of shadow. and the tree off in the distance looked like that but more colorful not rainbow but alive...

flowers everywhere like that

flowers of all color

a bright white light of that sort but it makes this image look dull, and white clouds surround us.

there was a foreground (where i was, on top of a hill with flowers and lively grass) and mid ground (with a stream) and a background (where the tree was standing on top of the hill)

and yes there were people around me as well in my dream.

in the part when i was on earth, its funny cuz everything is similar, no joke. to this day, it looks exactly as how my dream looked.

right now, its end of november or getting there and STANDARD TIME came in for Los Angeles. during sept. and oct. before we fell back 1 hour, the morning time where i get ready for school at 6:30 am, it was too dark to see anything without using the bathroom light but now after standard time, its bright enough and whats more, the tone or intensity of the morning light is like matching what i remember in the dream.

and since this is my senior year in high school, ill be off to college next year. that would mean i would no longer get ready for school in my bathroom in my house, ill be in the dorms. i also remember in my dream when i was on my knees on the wood floor of the bedroom, that i faintly remember seeing doors on the wall next me, i was like "huh?" cuz it was upstairs and it wouldnt make sense for that. but now 2 years after the dream, we got a balcony with a door, (for those wondering which bedroom, its my mom's bedroom, yeah i get ready in her bathroom haha)

so this is crazy and considering all the things pointing to this year or around, this is really making pay a whole lot more attention.

now as of this date of posting, everything is set for my dream to take place, now i must watch for the shout. nobody can know for sure exactly when the rapture would take place but this is totally the year it seems.

maranatha

Wow, Mark. Fantastic. You've superceded any expectations anyone could have. A BIG THANK YOU. We really appreciate all you've done here. Amazing indeed! You're one great Overcomer!

YsiC, VC

Re-posting my response to Gooner's Rapture dream:

Hi Gooner,

Great dream!

It could come to pass next Monday, on the 29th of November 2010!

On the 8th of November 2010 I wrote:

Quote:
The Feast of Tabernacles

I believe that the rapture will occur on the Last Great Day of the Feast of Tabernacles .

That Day correctly falls on the 29th of November 2010.

The Day starts at Sunrise at 6:19 hours (Jerusalem Time) and will end at Sundown at 16:35 hours (Jerusalem Time).

This means the rapture will occur within a 12 hour window!

From what I understand, when it's 6:30 AM in Los Angeles, it will be 16:30 PM in Jerusalem!!!!

Which means the Rapture will occur just before Sunset (Jerusalem Time) on Monday!

It's just Like the Lord to wait until the Last possible moment to call us all home!

Quote:
Ola Ilori (13 Nov 2010)
"LISALEENIE'S DREAM"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lisaleenie's dream

1 1 1 9 2

That was it. Just five numbers. Puzzled, I looked at the angel and asked him, “What are these numbers?” He answered me and said, “These numbers are a date.”

I believe that:

1 1 1 9 2 = 0 1 1 1 9 2 = 2 9 1 1 1 0 = The 29th Day of the 11th Month, 10 Years after the Year 2000.

Lisaleenie had this dream in 1988!

That's 22 Years ago!

I believe Lisaleenie was shown the Day of the Rapture backwards.

On the 3rd of November 2010 I wrote on the 5 Doves:

29th of November 2010 - The Last Great Day

I believe the moment of truth has finally arrived!

From all indications it appears we have, at last, come to the Day of the Rapture.

I believe it will be on the Last Day of the Feast of Tabernacles, which correctly falls on the 29th of November 2010. (22nd of Tishri)

In the Word, the Apostle John, called "the Last Day" the "Great Day of the Feast"

"On the Last Day, that Great Day of the Feast, Jesus stood and cried out..." (John 7:37)

I believe John understood that when the Lord said the resurrection was going to occur on the "Last Day", He had the Great Day of the Feast of Tabernacles in view.

For we read,

"This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the feast)"

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast)." (John 7:39,40)

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the Last Day.(that is, on the Great Day of the Feast) (John 7:44)

"Whoever eats My Flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the Last Day. (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast)" (John 7:54)

Could it be that Martha new something than many of us are just beginning to grasp?

That the resurrection was going to occur on the Last Day of the Feast of Tabernacles?

I believe she did.

It's quiet interesting that only John recorded Martha's words.

"Martha said to Him (that is, to the Lord)

"I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the Last Day (that is, on the Great Day of the Feast) (John 11:24)

There are normally 4 Sabbath Days in a Jewish Month.

These are the 8th, 15th, 22nd and the 29th.

On the 7th Month of Tishri, there are an additional 2 Days which are regarded as Sabbath Days.

These are the 1st and 10th of Tishri.

Sabbath Days are Days of revelation, instruction and visitation from the Lord.

This is the reason the Lord always loved to teach and minister healings on those Days.

I want to encourage everyone to be spiritually alert on the following Sabbath Days.

The Feast of Trumpets: 8th of November 2010 (1st of Tishri).

Day of Atonement: 17th of November 2010 (10th of Tishri).

1st Day of Feast of Tabernacle: 22nd of November 2010 (15th of Tishri).

Last Day of Feast of Tabernacles: 29th of November 2010 ( 22nd of Tishri).

Virginia Arnke .......... Possible Rapture During Hanukkah .......... ??????????

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2010/virginiaa115-1.htm

Virginia Arnke (5 Nov 2010)

"SHORT MESSAGES RECEIVED GIVING US A POSSIBLE TIMELINE OF OUR FLIGHT TO HEAVEN...Virginia Arnke..11/4/10"

HI! ALL DOVES,

I would like to share some short messages I have received since 2007 along with some that Star and I both received while in prayer. I pray they may be of encouragment.

10/27/10...I had a dream in the early morning hours.  I was walking down a wide road which was a gravel road...I had parked my car on a side street and was to meet someone for lunch. 
As I was walking I met a man..he looked like he could be a man who worked in a mine as he was dressed to fit that type of work...we talked..I witnessed to him and he asked me when the Lord was coming...I said "I believe around Hanukkah 2010..He was excited. 

I went on to meet someone and dream ended.

10/19..I had a dream that was similar to the above....I was witnessing to a man and I told him "I believe the rapture will happen around Hanukkah". Very unusual to have two such dreams about a week apart speaking to two different people.

9/26/10...At 10:30PM on a Sunday while sleeping I heard the most beautiful heavenly choir Sing 'SILENT NIGHT, HOLY NIGHT'... this was a first for me...I believe it was a message confirming a possibility of the rapture sometime in Decenmber as this song sings of His birth.

9/12...The Lord spoke to me at 2:45PM "WE WILL SOON BE AT A FAR BETTER PLACE."

8/19/10....I was given the number 94...This number I have mentioned before...I now believe that I was to count that number from the 19th of August which takes me to the 20th of November, 2010 and on August 21st I received the message "14 days left"... if you count from the 21st of November it takes us to the 3/4th of December...the third day of Hanukkah.

Also the nunmber 94 could refer to the ninth month Kislev and 4th day of December which falls on Dec. 4, 2010. Hanukkah starts on Dec. 2nd and ends on  the 9th of December.  I am not saying these numbers that were given me represent this time... only possibilities.

In 2008 in March I was shown 7's in large black letters and was given a message spoken to me by a man and I and Star were told in a dream:

'RAPTURE WILL BE A ON A FRIDAY'  

In 2007 I was told by the Lord He would come for me in the fall....He did not tell me what fall.

In 2007 I was shown pine trees as lit up with little white lights standing alongside one another.

I was given many other short messages at that time...some I cannot remember all in regards to a possible rapture.

These messages below are what Star and I received in prayer:

9/17/10..STAR WAS SHOWN GREEN TREES AND IT WAS SNOWING AND SHE WAS SHOWN THE WEDDING SUPPER and a cloud below it in a vision.

Later that day we talked and I asked the Lord when this was to happen... He said "SOON"...TO RETURN AT CHRIST-MAS, and with that He showed us the Wedding Supper and a cloud....Israel was all lit up at this time which was shown...like during the time of Hanukkah. The Christ-Mas was referring to His Christmas...not the one we celebrate (most likely the time of His birth).

10/19/10 Jesus told Star, "the advent of the Church coming home is at at hand... on 10/20 He told her "the rapture is about to happen". On the same day He said "time is running out".

10/22/10 at 10:125 He spoke to Star's mind and said "He is getting ready to close the door of the Church".

I would also like to note here that I have found messages that say that Jesus' birth was the 25th of Kislev and was conceived on the 25th of March... the timing for the celebration of His birth was changed to Dec 25th by the Catholics....You can find this information on the internet.  I found it in two places....Whether it is true or not...someday we will know. Not too likely December because Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth and I think Dec. would have been too treacherous...early spring sounds more likely a possbility of conception on her part.

The past three years many dreams have been received of a possible rapture around December..the Christmas season...Only time will tell.

We do not have much longer to wait... I do know one thing...the Lord wants us to warn others to be READY AND IS KEEPING ME BUSY!!!

He healed me in July this year of two curveture's of the spine, therefore giving me much more strength to be about His business.

I hope the rapture will be sooner and it could be...as He knows exactly when that will be.

GOD BLESS...MARANATHA...Virginia Arnke

I must share this dream with everyone here, please bare with me, it's long but I had to share all the details with everyone. I had it this morning, it's now 9am, I had this dream around 7am.

I had a really powerful and vivid dream this very early morning, that was so real and intense, that I thought I wasn’t dreaming.

The dream started off with me, my husband and our son “I am not married, or have any children,” our son was around 8 years old. We were in this outdoor base ball field watching a game being played. The entire stadium was surrounded by this very large and very tall connected bleacher of seats. We were sitting in the front.

The baseball game was being played at night and the season was winter, near Christmas, but it was still a week or two off, not sure how close to Christmas it was at the time.

I remember my husband being very angry and upset, but he wouldn't say it out loud, my husband was a very passive and gentle man but he was boiling from within with anger and it was directed at the people around him.

The reason was because our son was relentlessly bullied non-stop, they abused our son, every year this went on and on, my husband though sweet and kind, I could tell though, it was hurting him with anguish, and rending him apart from within.

The people would tell our son that he was no good, laughing at him and mocking him, spitting on him and physically bullying him. My son was a beautiful boy, very loving and kind but he wasn’t a very good baseball player and always lost the game to the team he played on each year. This year they wouldn’t let my son play because he was such an awful player and that he wouldn’t follow the rules, he would stop in the middle of a game to save a baby bird if it was on the field, or he would be off looking up into the sky, day dreaming and the ball would fly past his head.

They hated him, yelled at him, mocked him, and bullied him relentlessly causing our son and his parents to cry often.

This year my husband was so angry, he said he had enough of the abuse of our son, and that he was going to do something about it. I didn’t know what.

We sat there quietly, watching the game. I was sitting next to my husband holding his hand, and our son was in his lap. My husband told me, “just watch darling, I have something prepared for, all of them.”

Suddenly during half time, this float that was motorized came onto the field, it began to go around the circular field. There were people on this float but they were strange, they were dressed in military type outfits but kind of with a Christmas theme, the people around us were over-joyed and began to clap, smile and laugh, the people on the float were smiling, laughing and waving at the crowd with very friendly manners.

A horn like instrument began to play, like a trumpet plays when something huge is being announced. Then out of the ground of this float a band rose up, they were playing Santa Claus is coming to town. I asked my husband did you do this? My husband then only nodded his head as he was intently staring at the float.

The people all around us were loving this entertainment and laughing and singing along. But my family alone were the only ones watching somberly.

Then the people on the float began to wave at people to come aboard, that it was so much fun and they were having so much fun, to join them in the festivities. People began to climb aboard this massive float, they were even handing their children to the ones on the float to take them, toddlers, babies, children and adults began to climb and be brought aboard this float.

As the float reached us, I knew in my heart that something wasn’t right about the float, that I couldn’t and wouldn't get aboard, somebody behind us grabbed our son, and was going to put him on the float. My husband then screamed out in such fury and upset, never seen him like that before, “NO!” And he then jumped up and grabbed our son from this man’s arms and held our son very tightly and protectively close to his chest.

He grabbed my arm also and told me firmly not to get on the float. The man climbed onto the float and just laughed at us both. Suddenly the sky began to get darker and I could see the sky begin to turn a reddish color.

There was chaos all around us, as people began to scramble onto the float with much eagerness and impatience, even physically and verbally fighting each other to get onto the float. It was awful.

Suddenly my husband began to point at them and scream out as he stood up, Yes go, go all of you evil people whom have hurt and abused my son! At that point I didn’t know what to think but could only huddle against the bleacher seat, watching the madness around me.

I looked around me then and noticed that the entire stadium was empty except such a tiny handful of people left, many even just four strangers including myself, my husband and our son were still in our seats. Everyone else was on that float that was still going around but in an maniacal manner, they were laughing and singing Santa Claus is coming to town! But it literally now, sounded like a choir gone mad!

I began to whisper there is something not right about that float, and began to inch my way up the bleachers to the top to get as far from it as possible, my husband and son followed along with the few people left.

We got to the top of the bleacher, we were so high up now we could see everything below us, the man beside me began to say, there is something not right with that float. I knew then in my heart, that the float was doomed and that something horrific was going to happen. I grabbed a hold of my husbands arm for protection and comfort, snuggling as close to him as possible, whom had our son beside him now, and grabbed the strangers arm beside me to hold onto him also as he grabbed the other person beside him.

The float made one more half circle around the stadium, then it rigidly stopped as if it died, and then, it exploded! The explosion wasn’t like anything I have ever seen before it was like it was entirely consumed by the sheer heat and fire of the blast, it was as if the earth swallowed it whole in fire and brimstone!!

I then woke up, but I wasn’t scared, I was un-nerved and whispering non-stop, I love you God, I love you my husband, and felt from within my soul very strongly that this was a message from the Lord to me personally and to also send out, you may make your own interpretations of this vision/dream of mine from God.

But to me it’s very personal and the meaning of it also. But the understanding is clear for all. Repent while you still have time, turn from your evil ways now, there is hardly any time left now on the clock, turn to God with body, heart, mind and soul. Give everything to God. Stop seeking the pleasures of this world which will lead you to hellfire, seek God which is beauty, love, truth and light. Seek the Lord now!

He is coming so very soon. I go to bed every night now saying, the King of Kings is coming, He is coming in these last few days, when I never used to do this before.

The urgency of this dream's message is very powerful, notable and understandable to all.

The post Christmas theme also was very clear to me as the meaning of time is running out for those whom do not turn from evil and seek God, asking forgiveness for their sins, to forgive others in their lives, begin to love those around you, stop watching and part-taking in the evils of this world, this world does truly belong to Satan, stop being a part of it, get out of the world and into God now!

Show love to others, help your brothers and sisters with a giving and gracious heart, do what you can to make life better for your fellow men and women in need and poverty, teach them about the salvation and love or our Lord, follow the Shepherd in His footsteps! Open your eyes to those around you and begin to do good each and every day! Not just in church praise Him, worship Him everyday! Start a relationship with Him as you would with your parents, they did not create you, God did.

How does the Father of all feel if you neglect Him and don't love Him like you do your parents? He is your creator, give Him all your love, not just a glassful, give Him an ocean of your love. Praise the Lord!

Allow God into their hearts and lives! God is so wonderful and amazing! No words can describe the creator, He is just love, pure holy love! For anyone to not know God and what He has done for us, lives in constant darkness, a piece of them is missing from within and can never be healed without God, and there is true denial of His coming. He places shutters over their eyes, so they do not see the warning signs and remain asleep in their delusions.

I must mention that my eyes were burning and stinging from the soot and ash of the explosion in the dream, when I woke up this morning, my eyes were very painful and stinging for a few moments.

I must also add to this that Christmas is a pagan holiday and that Santa is Satan, and that Satan is coming to town. That the float itself was all the sinners and unrighteous, those whom hate and mock God, going to the pits of hell. The band was demons and evil men and women telling the people come and join us in our merriment, it's fun, no harm will be done. We just want to have fun. But masking their evil true intents.

I am no prophet and never claim to be ever. I am just a servant of the Lord whom loves God with every breath and fiber of my being. God saved me many times and blesses me continually which all praise and glory go to Him alone.

I must confess He never gives up on His children ever, even to the very last moment He will reach down and pick you out of the fires of your personal or even spiritual hell, if you accept Him, love Him and forgive. I am a living testimony to His forgiving love and mercy.

God bless you all here, our precious dear King is coming! All will bow and give glory to Him forevermore! Hallelujah!

THIS IS A MAJOR SUPERKITTY ALERT!! SOUND THE SIRENS!!... The forcast has now changed from rain on Monday and snow on Tuesday.. TO SNOW ON MONDAY AND SNOW ON TUESDAY!!!... THE 29TH AND 30TH IS SNOW!!!..AND THAT 29TH OF NOVEMBER DATE IS THE DATE MANY ARE WATCHING NOW!!!. Super Kitty sees stuff going on in the yellow sea and North Korea said any further millitary drills in the yellow sea will provoke a retalitory strike by north Korea. AND GUESS WHAT!!! *SUPER KITTY ALERT!!!!!!!!* The united states is joining up with the south korean millitary for Millitary drills in the yellow sea on Monday the 29th.... THIS HAS BEEN A SUPERKITTY MAJOR ALERT!!!.. (TRANSMITION OUT)

Hello!I'm new to RITA but have followed for about 5 months. I've had some dreams lately that I thought might be worth sharing.

Dream #1
My husband, daughter, son, and I were in an office building in California. I don't know how I knew that, but I did. All of a sudden, the building started to sway and furniture started to tumble. We tried to find cover but as we tried to get under things they would tumble away. Then as clear as can be, I heard in a man's loud voice "Rialto, 8.1." I woke up, and was wide awake, not like normal, where it takes me a couple hits of the snooze button to wake up, but WIDE AWAKE.

The interesting thing is, I've never been to Rialto and even had to look it up just to see exactly where it was. I also just noticed as I just read through some of the past dreams that I've missed lately (I've been doing report cards for the last couple of weeks and have gotten behind in my RITA watching!) that several dreams had to do with that same magnitude or at least close to it! Oh, I had this dream on November 13th then 3 days later I had the next one.

Dream #2

This one was strange because I was like a spectator, just watching what was going on and was unable to interact. My daughter was inside her sorority house out at the UW and the house started to shake. She and all the other girls ran out to the other side of the street. I remember it was VERY cold outside (Winter?)and she was crying. The house was badly damaged and she was standing there shaking looking back at the house. Then a very tall young man put his arm around her and told her things would be alright. I remember in the dream that the pipes had burst in her house and they would need to go to the house next door to use their bathroom and kitchen facilities. That's it.

I don't know if this 2nd dream has any significance or if it was just a dream. It was very odd not being able to interact. I've never had one like that before.

That's all for now. It's so wonderful to be a part of this community of believers, OFFICIALLY!

YSIC

Tracy
Come Lord Jesus!

Email: tlane821@yahoo.com

my mom's bed was tidy in my dream of which i remember. normally the bed would not be fully clean (yes i sleep with my mom and my dad is at china right now lol) but for the past couple days in preparation for thanksgiving holiday, we cleaned up the whole house and the bed is now clean and tidy and the pillows in order. just like how i remember in the dream during the rapture moment. and now november 29th is not that far away.

wow this is crazy

Oh, my...

I guess many prophetic dreams and visions are starting to fall into place now!!

Praise the Lord for giving us so much forewarnings.

Grace
Oh, my...

I guess many prophetic dreams and visions are starting to fall into place now!!

Praise the Lord for giving us so much forewarnings.

They are :)

Dream About 2 Moons

2 moons dream by someone

Dreams Of New York Destruction

dreams of new york destruction by someone

Re: Dreams Of New York Destruction

WOW Grace!! This is amazing this ties into my dream with the Christmas theme, I have also had dreams of fireballs falling from the sky, the NYC statue of liberty being consumed by a giant tidal wave, something falls into the ocean, I have had dreams of seeing two moons in the sky, I now in my heart and soul, so many can't be wrong all these warning dreams that use Christmas themes, all these folks have visions and dreams now, like I said I never ever used to have dreams or visions just started like very recently as I began to seek Him more and more. Praise the Lord! He is coming!!

SUPERKITTY ALERT!!! SOUND THE SIRENS!!!... This super Kitty alert is in effect until Saturday December 4th 2010.. at 4:30 pm Thusday afternoon November 25th Superkitty sattelite signals picked up instences of Superkitty dream coming to pass more.. Monday November 29th 2010 its forcasted to flurry/Snow.. like in the dream of it snowing and fluuying on a monday.. And Superkitty works Monday a long day. And There is a high chance of korea war drills geting out of hand and of north korea launching all out attack on United states and South Korean millitary personell in the yellow sea that are there for Joint millitary drills. Please stay tuned for further Superkitty Alerts.

Diana
WOW Grace!! This is amazing this ties into my dream with the Christmas theme, I have also had dreams of fireballs falling from the sky, the NYC statue of liberty being consumed by a giant tidal wave, something falls into the ocean, I have had dreams of seeing two moons in the sky, I now in my heart and soul, so many can't be wrong all these warning dreams that use Christmas themes, all these folks have visions and dreams now, like I said I never ever used to have dreams or visions just started like very recently as I began to seek Him more and more. Praise the Lord! He is coming!!

what a double confirmation

SuperKitty
SUPERKITTY ALERT!!! SOUND THE SIRENS!!!... This super Kitty alert is in effect until Saturday December 4th 2010.. at 4:30 pm Thusday afternoon November 25th Superkitty sattelite signals picked up instences of Superkitty dream coming to pass more.. Monday November 29th 2010 its forcasted to flurry/Snow.. like in the dream of it snowing and fluuying on a monday.. And Superkitty works Monday a long day. And There is a high chance of korea war drills geting out of hand and of north korea launching all out attack on United states and South Korean millitary personell in the yellow sea that are there for Joint millitary drills. Please stay tuned for further Superkitty Alerts.

thanks i am so excited that the rapture may just be around the corner

Gooner
Nov 21, 2010 - 7:21PM

rapture dream 2 years ago
i had a dream of the rapture when i was a freshman-sophomore in high school, during the summer break. im now a senior and i still remember it to this day.

when i had this dream i was started to get interest in bible prophecy, and i was immature in the rapture and related things, open to many kinds of doctrines and teachings about the end of times and the last days though i was leaning towards to the pre trib. (now i know its pre trib).

the dream started as me getting ready for school. it was early in the morning and i remember me washing my face at the sink that where i always do in real life. and i remember going to go dry my face with the white towel that i always use in real life like i always do. i remember in the dream that every single part of the bathroom that i had seen was extremely accurate to what is there in real life. i remember the wood floor i remember where things are placed and how the bathtub is shaped EVERYTHING in my dream its the same in real life. now there was a window across from where i dry my face (as also in real life and it has binds and curtain just like my dream) and seeing out the window u can see a huge view of my city, the freeway and the hills. im blown away how similar it looked to now considering i live in a semi suburban and rural area with a bunch of trees and bunch of stuff outside yet so accurate. then the moment i put the towel back down, while looking at the window, i looked at the freeway and suddenly a huge and super loud SHOUT was yelled across the whole place. soooo loud yet i remember my ears can handle it like it wouldnt go deaf or something. this part im not sure but it sounded like "GET UP HERE" in a reaalllly loud yell. in my dream, it seemed this really woke me up cuz its really early in the morning and im always sleepy but when i heard this shout in my dream i became wide awake and i knew this was the rapture! the same instant the shout was made, i saw on the freeway many car crashing and many sounds of cars colliding into each other. then i felt joy and knew it was finally it, and then in the dream i remember myself running to the room where the bathroom was connected, i remember i didnt feel no fear but joy. again the room looks EXACTLY 110% same as in real life and as of today. the TV, the wood floor, the coffee table, the couch right behind EVERYTHING to the very exact detail was the same in my dream. so then i ran to the coffee table next to it, fell on my knees and bowed and i remember saying "IM READY!" or something. but all the while after the shout and while i was running and then onto my knees, i remember a looooooooong trumpet sound, it was a sustained note, didnt sound like the trumpet i hear in school band but some sort of those trumpet i hear in those movies about ancient times or something... that too was super loud and super vivid. but during this, i didnt see my body.

during all this, the morning light was bright enough (6:30am is when i start getting ready for school) so that i didnt need to use the bathroom light. in regular dreams, things should be distorted a little bit, i barely even remember any dream except this one.

so i remember during this part, the whole bathroom and the bedroom that is connected to it, the morning light stayed the same, it was as if in real life. the darkness and lightness of the room was completely accurate to what it looks like in real life when i get ready for school.

so i remember when i fell on my knees and the trumpet was still blowing a sustained note, couple seconds later i was immediately taken to what looked like clouds, like the earth's atmosphere but i didnt see a sky. i saw myself bowing on my knees in complete worship and honor to this super infinitely bright light, so bright think of the sun but heck of a lot brighter but yet my eyes didnt sting or burn, it was so bright but the color was whiter than any kind of snow on earth yet it was a colorless white but intense, but i felt overwhelmed, on my knees bowing to this light, im thinking this is Jesus and the bema seat? (when i had this dream, i didnt know about the bema seat of judgement btw) then i remember some kind of things going in front of me, from this light but i dont remember what it was, looks like words? i dont know, but then after that (this light wasnt too long) i remember briefly passing through these gates, gates of white yet so clear and yellow. and i remember passing into heaven in my dream and immediately i felt overwhelming infinite joy and peace yet i was dancing like a little kid with 0 stress, i felt alive again, so overwhelming, NOTHING ON EARTH COMPARE IT WAS SO GOOD SO AMAZING, i cannot describe this feeling of joy and fulfillness with words. while this, i remember lush green pastures, wide huge fields, super bright sky yet it was golden in color but clear, no trace of shadow, i DO NOT REMEMBER any kind of black color or shadow or some sort, the grass was brighter than the lightest kind of green u can find on earth, yet the huge flowerbed that covered it all seemed to not get hurt when i step on it yet so unimaginable. i also remember seeing some tree off in a distance with a stream flowing between me and this green pasture and the tree, i dont think it was the tree of life though. and i remember being reunited with some person up there in my dream. but then it was a time of oh my goodness....

then i was skipping like some kid in happiness, yeah i just cant describe this, but before more happened, i abruptly woke up without warning, then it was august before school starts and after my church summer retreat (which was when i was have a severe mental attack of me going to hell and that im not a christian and that i should bow to satan that evil one which i was struggling with cuz my LORD was JESUS) and i remember my mom cooking breakfast.... lol

here are some images that i got from google that probably can show u kinda what i saw

great green pastures

the sky was like that but the brightest sort of golden yellow ever, and no hint of shadow. and the tree off in the distance looked like that but more colorful not rainbow but alive...

flowers everywhere like that

flowers of all color

a bright white light of that sort but it makes this image look dull, and white clouds surround us.

there was a foreground (where i was, on top of a hill with flowers and lively grass) and mid ground (with a stream) and a background (where the tree was standing on top of the hill)

and yes there were people around me as well in my dream.

in the part when i was on earth, its funny cuz everything is similar, no joke. to this day, it looks exactly as how my dream looked.

right now, its end of november or getting there and STANDARD TIME came in for Los Angeles. during sept. and oct. before we fell back 1 hour, the morning time where i get ready for school at 6:30 am, it was too dark to see anything without using the bathroom light but now after standard time, its bright enough and whats more, the tone or intensity of the morning light is like matching what i remember in the dream.

and since this is my senior year in high school, ill be off to college next year. that would mean i would no longer get ready for school in my bathroom in my house, ill be in the dorms. i also remember in my dream when i was on my knees on the wood floor of the bedroom, that i faintly remember seeing doors on the wall next me, i was like "huh?" cuz it was upstairs and it wouldnt make sense for that. but now 2 years after the dream, we got a balcony with a door, (for those wondering which bedroom, its my mom's bedroom, yeah i get ready in her bathroom haha)

so this is crazy and considering all the things pointing to this year or around, this is really making pay a whole lot more attention.

now as of this date of posting, everything is set for my dream to take place, now i must watch for the shout. nobody can know for sure exactly when the rapture would take place but this is totally the year it seems.

maranatha

Thanks for reposting Gooner's dream, Tommy!!

Been looking for it...

!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN UP THIS IS A SUPERKITTY ALERT! SOUND THE SIRENS!!... Someone at work asked me if I have facebook... I said I do.. and Amber added me as a facebook friend. And guess what!!! I have christian stuff on there and dreams of rapture happening at a time when I know the people at work. So I think this falls in with my dream with people coming up to me asking if I knew anything about what was happening on the news. So Mayvbe this meens Amber and Other people at work that are her friends on facebook will start asking me stuff. :)

AND THERE IS THAT LITTLE BLACK CLOUD BETWEEN MONDAY AND TUESDAY ON THE WEATHER FORCAST THAT I SAW IN DREAM.. SNOW!!!

What I think is.. is an attack than rapture immediently or shortly after.

1 2 3
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com