<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Warning To America ... Magnitude 8.1 Earthquake ... "I Will Awake A Sleeping Giant Again" !!!!!!!!!!

I feel prompted to post this. Please forward this important and urgent message to as many as you know, especially the unsaved. However, do not fear. I believe the Hands of God will protect those who are truly saved in Christ.

California Earthquake 8.1 San Andreas Fault --- Is The 'Big One' Near?

Earthquake Fault Lines In America:

After watching the above 2 videos, read these 2 news articles below:

San Andreas fault capable of magnitude 8.1 earthquake over 340-mile swath of California, researchers say.

Earthquake experts see the 'Big One' getting bigger.

Then read this prophetic article by Ken Dewey at http://thepreciousstone.com/Documents/THE%20SLEEPING%20GIANT.pdf

Note that the words "sleeping giant" are being coincidentally mentioned in all 3 links above!!

Re: Warning To America ... Magnitude 8.1 Earthquake ... "I Will Awake A Sleeping Giant Again" !!!!!!

Now go to http://www.quakeprediction.com/ to see the latest risk percentages of predicted earthquakes between 2010 November 11~12.

Re: Warning To America ... Magnitude 8.1 Earthquake ... "I Will Awake A Sleeping Giant Again" !!!!!!

An unprecedented large quake has been predicted to occur for some time now in California.

Having said that, about ten years ago, I did have a troubling dream in which a large scale earthquake occurred in California and there was a huge loss of life.

It seemed so real and I wondered why I would dream this because at the time, I knew absolutely no one from California. Since that time, our daughter married a native Californian (who moved to live here). His mother and step-father still live there.

I do think this will occur. As far as the timing, God only knows.

I am thinking that this predicted earthquake may be so damaging that it is likely to cause power cut-off as well.

I have seen in various YouTube videos that if a possible big one (eg. 8.1-magnitude) at San Andreas fault lines were to happen, then the earthquake may also spread to other areas in America.

If this is true, this is no small matter ------ though we still do not yet know when God will awake that "sleeping giant".

Maybe this earthquake will need to happen sometime before the Rapture? I am thinking...

I think the trigger event will be the Casscadia Subduction zone with a mega thrust event (9+) we will see an immediate "string event" which will mean that most all of the major/minor fault up and down the west coast will come in to plat to some extent. This will all involve eruption of many of the volcanos.

Email: srichards@cox.net

That's oke Grace I guess to post dream related to this earthquake here since I never read that section of dreams, NEVER means NEVER. And I NEVER read too the praying section in the sticky because just I don't have time to do it. BUT I always see everything posted in RITA glancely, so that means, everything in the sticky thread, I would never read, except somebody posted in the main thread something like "I had posted my interesting dream related to the rapture in dream section" Otherwise ...

Your dream is very interesting, it could possibly be fulfilled in a very short time period ranging before the rapture and after the rapture. I guess the last one is after the rapture when too many people dies, because it is then hard to justify all the missing people because of the earthquake or because of the rapture! The previous two earthquakes could happen before the rapture and the last one together with the rapture or right before the rapture. Just my opinion. I remembered Scott Walkington's vision who saw the attacks from China and Russia and that will be the same as the rapture. So relating to your dream, the last earthquake and the attack will be very close to each other and will happen in the near future.
I have asked several confirmation to the Lord and He doesn't say when the rapture will happen but always saying something that indicate something big is gonna to happen in the near future.
May Yahshua takes us all home at His appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him.

I was reading the writing of Grace and checked from the quakeprediction and today there is a warning: the same numbers; 5.5 and 6.5 as in the dream.

http://www.quakeprediction.com/

EARTHQUAKE WARNING; 5.5 to 6.5 earthquake is likely in Southern California; Nov 17-18
Possible epicenter locations;
Hawthorne, Inglewood
South of Long Beach, West of Huntington Beach
Coalinga, CA
Please see maps for high risk areas.

Email: sirkku.saba@gmail.com

Mmmm... I checked the quake predictions too. Incredible!

Gimel
That's oke Grace I guess to post dream related to this earthquake here since I never read that section of dreams, NEVER means NEVER. And I NEVER read too the praying section in the sticky because just I don't have time to do it. BUT I always see everything posted in RITA glancely, so that means, everything in the sticky thread, I would never read, except somebody posted in the main thread something like "I had posted my interesting dream related to the rapture in dream section" Otherwise ...

Your dream is very interesting, it could possibly be fulfilled in a very short time period ranging before the rapture and after the rapture. I guess the last one is after the rapture when too many people dies, because it is then hard to justify all the missing people because of the earthquake or because of the rapture! The previous two earthquakes could happen before the rapture and the last one together with the rapture or right before the rapture. Just my opinion. I remembered Scott Walkington's vision who saw the attacks from China and Russia and that will be the same as the rapture. So relating to your dream, the last earthquake and the attack will be very close to each other and will happen in the near future.
I have asked several confirmation to the Lord and He doesn't say when the rapture will happen but always saying something that indicate something big is gonna to happen in the near future.
May Yahshua takes us all home at His appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him.

hi Gimel, read it here at...

http://all-things-new.net/single/?p=16768&t=7090

http://prophecywatcher.blogspot.com/2009/12/triple-quake-dream-by-r-in-gunnison.html

By the way, that was not my dream, but from someone else.

For those who are interested, I also posted the full dream at http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1039675&cmd=show

The title is "Coming Great West Coast Earthquake .......... Southern California Quake ....... By Randy In Gunnison"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com