Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Forum: Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Oil, 21, Final Harvest, Hanukkah and the RAPTURE

As the world events that mirror the descriptions of Gods Word of how it would be just before the return of Jesus Christ for His Bride are taking place right before our eyes on a daily basis, we can see more clearly each day now as to the possible timing of that Glorious event.

As previous possible dates come and go without our joining together unto Him, we are seeing clearer and clearer the next possibilities of when that event could be. Hanukkah and its eight day celebration is just one of those possibilities that is coming into our vision and it is only 21 days ahead if you include today the 12th of Nov. 2010.

Why is Hanukkah a good consideration?

1. The last agricultural harvest of the fall season is olives. It is from those olives that oil is obtained and refined into a flammable substance that is used in the bowls of the candelabras of the Temple mount in Jerusalem when there was a Temple in place. It takes 8 days to refine enough to burn.

When the oil is set on fire it lights the complete Temple mount and its surroundings allowing the priest to perform their duties day or night. In John chapter 6 we read where Jesus ascended up to the Temple mount during the festival of lights (Hanukkah) and declared Himself the Light of the World. The festival celebrates the miracle of light. When the Temple was to be cleansed and re-dedicated after it had been violated and fouled by the sacrifice of a pig, there was only enough olive oil to light the temple mount for 1 day but it burned for eight which was enough time to prepare more and keep it lighted.

As the Bride of Christ and Body of Christ, we are the Temple of His Holy Spirit and because of that we are called the Light of the World. It is this light that will be taken out of the world during the 7 years of Tribulation.

So, we can see a strong connection of Jesus, Harvest, Temple,Bride/Church/Body,Olive oil, Light and Hanukkah.

Could Hanukkah be the time God takes the Light unto the World out of the world?

2. Hanukkah is exactly 280 days after Passover each year. 280 days is the term of gestation for humans. If the Holy Spirit "passed over/over shadowed" Mary on the day of Passover, Jesus could have been born on Hanukkah. If Hanukkah is the birthday of Jesus, it would be a very likely day of when His Father would give Him His Bride as a Birthday present. Just like we give our children gifts on their birthday.

3. The number 21. God spoke to Noah and gave him notice of the coming tribulation of the world wide flood 7 days in advance. The priest of Israel gave the children of Israel a 3 day notice before they where to enter the Promise Land. The number 3 is the number of the Trinity and 7 is for perfection, completion and rest. When you multiply those two numbers the sum is 21 which is the combination of God and His perfect and complete nature.

Today being the 12th of Nov. is a mirror number of 21 and points to the first day of Hanukkah that starts in 21 days on the 2nd of December which is the 25th of the Jewish month of Cheslev. (that is where the 25th of Dec. got to be Christmas and the birth of Christ)

Could it be that the Bride of Christ is given a 21 day notice for its rapture/wedding day? Will the honeymoon last for the next 7 days/years in the honeymoon suite our Bridegroom has prepared for us just as the 7 years of tribulation is taking place on Earth and also the final 7 days of Hanukkah takes place in the Heavenly's with the Light of the World and His Light unto the World are joined together in a Holy union of matrimony???

Sure looks like a lot of perfect 7's to me.

One other 21 comes to mind and could be why we are currently in what would seem to be a delayed timing of the rapture. In Daniel Chapter 10, he was seeking the Lord for understanding to a vision of the end times for Israel and God sent him the angel Gabriel to tell him and give him understanding. The problem was however, that the angel was held up by the prince of Persia,(Satan) and it was 21 days before he could deliver that message.

Could we be in a 21 day period of delay until the message reaches us? and could that message be from an angel of the Lord?

Finally, I have always believed that we would be given notice in a verbal way at some point prior to the rapture. This notice must be the same for all the Body of Christ around the World and can not be a sign that is understood from just a Western World view or perspective. Most likely it will be announced to us by an angel of the Lord. That seems to be the Biblical pattern. And, just like Lot, we may not hear that angel speak to us until the final night/day before the Glorious event.

There would appear to be many dreams, visions and other indications that the season of Hanukkah is indeed the time we are waiting for. So, we need to watch and listen closely these next 21 days for events on and in the Earth and heavens that are indicators of this being the right time.

Jesus IS coming soon, don't lose hope

Tom

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Re: Oil, 21, Final Harvest, Hanukkah and the RAPTURE

that reminds me of Anna Roundtree who had visit
to Heaven on Hanukkah, prophesied by Bob Johnes.

Anna Roundtree wrote a book after her visitation to Heaven : "Heaven Awaits the Bride"
(if you missed her radio interview, it is on youtube, interviewed by Sid Roth)

Hope it is the day, I don't think I can wait till 2012 Dec as what JVIM come up with. (JVIM's 10th Nov program on his site, from around 12min 30 sect for 5 minutes)

Shalom, keep up your oil burning!

Hi all,

I agree that Hanukkah bears a lot of prophetical significance.
When I was thinking about the fall season feasts and
Jesus not coming at or between them, a thougth came to my mind: "well, we explain and teach people about the difference between rapture and second coming so that they could see the difference, would not God the Father take the Bride for His Son at different time???!!??
If second coming is fulfilling all fall feasts, well rapture may come well away from them:)

Hanukah is next celebrated feast and the closer we will be to it, the bigger chance it will carry:)

But the time is prophetically "explosive" and the rapture may come at any point now. I sometimes hear in my heart a sentence : "it is a borrowed time"

Let me know your thinking.

Ales

"21" is also the number that David Daughtrey reportedly saw on the suspended, white, football-shaped object after having seen the UFO vision.

Just FYI.

In Christ,

Mike

The olive harvest in Israel starts about the middle of October and ends when Hanukkah begins. No olives are supposed to be harvested after that. It takes 8 days to obtain fresh olive oil from the harvest. On Hanukkah, the oil for one day miraculously lasted for 8 days.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee

Many serious Bible scholars believe that the Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary at Hanukkah and Jesus was conceived at that time. but this is not popular and you may be persecuted if you take this position

Email: genelapansie@mail.com

It is true that whoever has the anointing of Jesus Christ will know everything, including the day of his coming.

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.

It is also written that the heart of the wise will understand when the time and judgment.

5 He who keeps his command will experience nothing harmful; And a wise man’s heart discerns both time and judgment,

Quote:
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1:35

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit

More than not popular Gene, it is not scriptural!

Whoever these Bible "scholar's" are, they are seriously deceived and promoting heresy!

Quote: Kolleen
Quote:
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1:35

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit

More than not popular Gene, it is not scriptural!

Whoever these Bible "scholar's" are, they are seriously deceived and promoting heresy!

Amen Kolleen, I clearly said that the Holy Spirit passed over/overshadowed Mary and never mentioned any angel in that same context.

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Yes Tom ~

And it is a question as to where Gene is coming from on this ~

As if that version is something to explore!

Rather than an unspoken invitation to "take that postion" Gene should have made it clear to all that to take any position other than from scripture, is absolute heresy!!!

Quote: Tom
As the world events that mirror the descriptions of Gods Word of how it would be just before the return of Jesus Christ for His Bride are taking place right before our eyes on a daily basis, we can see more clearly each day now as to the possible timing of that Glorious event.

As previous possible dates come and go without our joining together unto Him, we are seeing clearer and clearer the next possibilities of when that event could be. Hanukkah and its eight day celebration is just one of those possibilities that is coming into our vision and it is only 21 days ahead if you include today the 12th of Nov. 2010.

Why is Hanukkah a good consideration?

1. The last agricultural harvest of the fall season is olives. It is from those olives that oil is obtained and refined into a flammable substance that is used in the bowls of the candelabras of the Temple mount in Jerusalem when there was a Temple in place. It takes 8 days to refine enough to burn.

When the oil is set on fire it lights the complete Temple mount and its surroundings allowing the priest to perform their duties day or night. In John chapter 6 we read where Jesus ascended up to the Temple mount during the festival of lights (Hanukkah) and declared Himself the Light of the World. The festival celebrates the miracle of light. When the Temple was to be cleansed and re-dedicated after it had been violated and fouled by the sacrifice of a pig, there was only enough olive oil to light the temple mount for 1 day but it burned for eight which was enough time to prepare more and keep it lighted.

As the Bride of Christ and Body of Christ, we are the Temple of His Holy Spirit and because of that we are called the Light of the World. It is this light that will be taken out of the world during the 7 years of Tribulation.

So, we can see a strong connection of Jesus, Harvest, Temple,Bride/Church/Body,Olive oil, Light and Hanukkah.

Could Hanukkah be the time God takes the Light unto the World out of the world?

2. Hanukkah is exactly 280 days after Passover each year. 280 days is the term of gestation for humans. If the Holy Spirit "passed over/over shadowed" Mary on the day of Passover, Jesus could have been born on Hanukkah. If Hanukkah is the birthday of Jesus, it would be a very likely day of when His Father would give Him His Bride as a Birthday present. Just like we give our children gifts on their birthday.

3. The number 21. God spoke to Noah and gave him notice of the coming tribulation of the world wide flood 7 days in advance. The priest of Israel gave the children of Israel a 3 day notice before they where to enter the Promise Land. The number 3 is the number of the Trinity and 7 is for perfection, completion and rest. When you multiply those two numbers the sum is 21 which is the combination of God and His perfect and complete nature.

Today being the 12th of Nov. is a mirror number of 21 and points to the first day of Hanukkah that starts in 21 days on the 2nd of December which is the 25th of the Jewish month of Cheslev. (that is where the 25th of Dec. got to be Christmas and the birth of Christ)

Could it be that the Bride of Christ is given a 21 day notice for its rapture/wedding day? Will the honeymoon last for the next 7 days/years in the honeymoon suite our Bridegroom has prepared for us just as the 7 years of tribulation is taking place on Earth and also the final 7 days of Hanukkah takes place in the Heavenly's with the Light of the World and His Light unto the World are joined together in a Holy union of matrimony???

Sure looks like a lot of perfect 7's to me.

One other 21 comes to mind and could be why we are currently in what would seem to be a delayed timing of the rapture. In Daniel Chapter 10, he was seeking the Lord for understanding to a vision of the end times for Israel and God sent him the angel Gabriel to tell him and give him understanding. The problem was however, that the angel was held up by the prince of Persia,(Satan) and it was 21 days before he could deliver that message.

Could we be in a 21 day period of delay until the message reaches us? and could that message be from an angel of the Lord?

Finally, I have always believed that we would be given notice in a verbal way at some point prior to the rapture. This notice must be the same for all the Body of Christ around the World and can not be a sign that is understood from just a Western World view or perspective. Most likely it will be announced to us by an angel of the Lord. That seems to be the Biblical pattern. And, just like Lot, we may not hear that angel speak to us until the final night/day before the Glorious event.

There would appear to be many dreams, visions and other indications that the season of Hanukkah is indeed the time we are waiting for. So, we need to watch and listen closely these next 21 days for events on and in the Earth and heavens that are indicators of this being the right time.

Jesus IS coming soon, don't lose hope

Tom

Great research and parrallels Tom, I like this a lot, Amen!

God Speed,
ybic

I won't go into the whole story, but you can take Luke and walk thru the whole picture of the Priestly duties of Zacharias. I forget the exactly timing in the year of his priestly duties... BUT it is on a certain time of the year..

Take that time to Elizabeths pregnancy, and walk thru Mary's timing, and you will come to Sept. and Oct. of Jesus' birth if I remember this correctly..

I believe it was John Hagee that I heard preach this 3-4 years ago..

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com