Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cover of Newsweek

Just went to Barnes and Noble and got Starbucks and....

The cover of Newsweek has Obama on the cover with a ton of arms and hands like that Hindu god and the cover reads.....

God of All Things

No way guys, this is getting creepy.

Re: Cover of Newsweek

Nikki thanks for this interesting development on Newsweek! I wonder if someone could post the cover on here for us to look at!!!

I need to see that thing up close!!! It has to be a sign of the man of lawlessness!!!

Re: Cover of Newsweek **pics**

Obama portrayed as Shiva, destroyer god.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

WOW!! Even the body position! Things are getting crazy! Thanks for posting these pictures!

Wow! Awesome!! Weird!! Tea Rose!!! I cannot believe they got away with this!!!! This is suppose to be a liberal magazine too!!!

I am totally blown away by the eerieness of this!!! I smell a false christ!!!

Scott
Wow! Awesome!! Weird!! Tea Rose!!! I cannot believe they got away with this!!!! This is suppose to be a liberal magazine too!!!

I am totally blown away by the eerieness of this!!! I smell a false christ!!!

Funny thing, in this particular stance, shiva is said to be doing the dance of death, or destruction....

So you have to ask WHY would they chose this?

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Is this the first issue of Newsweek since its merger with the Daily Beast online news site, or is it the last issue before the merger?

Wow - how telling is that??? Coincidence? Naaaahhh...

I had posted my son's vision on another website and they deleted it...he saw the snakes form the antichrist and it was here! Then the two snakes from Moses day (that Moses rod had eaten when he threw it down and it was a bigger snake) came out of the antichrist to form the two other men...those two men had power over the mark/tattoo/microchip.

See the snakes of Shiva?

That's just freaky!

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Newsweek is disqusting---Obaama is no God! What blasphemy!

Im gonna have to save this and show it to hubby-newsweek has sold their soul to satan.

Going through the posts on my laptop and showed the cover to my sister..She gasped as she noticed the helicoptor in the picture. We concluded our 7 week bible study last night. Our Pastor ended in Revelation. He covered the chapter where John, a 1st Century man tries to describe what our pastor calls a 21st Century helicopter:

Revelation Chapter 9:7-10 (New King James Version)

The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months.

Just his opinion,I'm not sure if this is a widely known observation but the way my pastor describes it, the woman's hair part (a high ponytail twirling) kind of sounds like an overhead propeller of a helicopter.

My sister kind of got a tad bit freaked..Spiritual eyes see this cover as a little more than just a president with too much on his plate...

Email: fm1277@sbcglobal.net

WOW, that is uber creepy!

Re: Cover of Newsweek question for Nikki please

Very creepy to say the least!!! Nikki do you know what belief shiva/destroyer god comes from? Thank you for posting this. Creepy to say the least.

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

Something else of note..the Shiva the Destroyer emblem is in front on the Cern facility in Geneva. Things that make you go...hmmmmmmmm!

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:CERN_shiva.jpg

Keep looking up! Everything is moving along quickly now!

7Butterflies,

The Shiva is from the Hindu religion. It is their most well known and recognized god. I see there is a great Wiki post here.

Thank all of you for the pics and links!

Thank you the similarities are just too bizarre! I appreciate your input Nikki!

Scott,

Thank you for your funny post on the other thread and also for asking someone to post the pics here.

Per Sandy Armstrong he said the tribulation started 11/6/2010 but the reign over Hebron (the Bride) begins in Hanukkah to reconcile the cleansing of the dead bodies in the land when He returns at the 2nd Coming.

I believe it! On Saturday I went to Magic Mountain in LA and I was almost in a vicious 3 car severe accident. Checking in from Magic Mountain someone hacked into Rapture Flight to Heaven and started ripping me a part. I stepped back from the situation and prayed.

The dreams my son and I have had and visions are concerning the things to come. The enemy wanted me to not believe these were from the Lord. But then I was able to share them with my family and friends. People started emailing me and asking me if I had a message from the Lord. This was the first time this has happened. And so then I realized on 11/6/2010 Poland (who had been invaded by Hitler and had the concentration camps for Jews) crowned a statue of Jesus that day noting not the beginning of the war this time, but of the tribulation. And for the country who housed the Jewish concentration camps to put up a statue of Jesus, in my opinion is symbolic of God shifting His throne from the Age of Grace to the Time of Jacob's Trouble.

Then maybe a day after Randy posted Sandy Armstrong's videos I was coming home from the mall to watch them. I saw them on my phone and knew it was extremely important. I was ran off the road by a black SUV and followed. I did this crazy loop d loop going around my neighborhood and lost the guy.

I was able to see how everytime there was something important the Lord needed me to see, hear or do how the enemy attacked me physically or my character.

The week after 11/6, the post office was delayed several days for my mail and there was only 1 holiday. And then my husband got very ill, he was told he had a test for work a couple of days before and they knew a month ago, he lost the study material....my sister and mom are fighting....the list goes on for the viciousness that has been unleashed as of 11/6.

I pray people will really open their eyes and realize we are in it! Things are not the same anymore. Pray, stay close to the Lord. Stay strong.

Just to realize how uninformed and unaware people are of what is going on even christians. They are merrily going about business as usual. Elainey0007 I am going hmmmmmmmm! isn't that where the G20 has their little meetings?

Hi 7 :-)

This is the cern plant where they accelerate atoms and collide them tryting to make a God particle. It was in the news a week or so ago. Apparently they're trying to figure out how the universe was created. How can some of the world's most "intelligent" people be so.....dumb?

http://public.web.cern.ch/public/

Elainey0007 :-) okayyyy LOL well guess its similar eh its all wicked! I would say their lacking common sense their wasting their God given intelligence on useless junk!

you go to the kids website and the CERNland is typed in the Disney font.

Notice the Shiva in front of CERN looks like the Stargate.

And check out what Obama is holding to destroy..a DOVE!

Honestly, I thought he's been creepy from day one...this only seems to me like a natural progression of massaging of his true nature, for the masses.

Email: srichards@cox.net

Oh My....I am furious. I am sending an email right now to Newsweek and registering my complete revulsion at this.

I am also calling my starbucks and asking for the magazine to be removed.

It may not make a difference but Newsweek will not call some fallen man , God of all things and not hear my outrage.

Nikki
And check out what Obama is holding to destroy..a DOVE!

Daniel 8:25(KJV)
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 8:25(NASB)
"And through his shrewdness He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence; And he will magnify himself in his heart, And he will destroy many while they are at ease. He will even oppose the Prince of princes, But he will be broken without human agency.

Daniel 11:37(NASB)
"He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.

I can see now why the India Department of Atomic Energy gave the statue of Shiva the Destroyer. The circle of fire represents the destruction of the universe in fire. It is a circle because they believe that the destruction of the old universe paves the way for the rebirth of the new. So in a way you could say he is the patron god of the "Big Bang".

Ironically the old universe will pass away with fire, and a new heavens and earth will arrive, just not in the sense they think it will. Not to get too off topic but do you also notice that false religions usually have snakes come in at some point? I make this observation due to the cobras in the Shiva picture.

The Greeks had diviners who used pythons. Many in the Greek Pantheon had snakes show up somewhere. Aseclepius who had the Caduceus staff twined with snakes. He had a daughter Meditrina (The Serpent Bearer). Alexander the Great was supposed to be a son of Zeus. Zeus who appeared to his mother as a great snake. The Norse feared Jormungand the Midgard Serpent who was a gigantic serpent eating its own tail which was wrapped around the circumference of the world. For the Greeks it was the Ourobouros - symbol of eternity. On and on it goes. Nothing new under the sun...

Nikki you are so welcome and I thank you for your comments! I'm am so thankful to our Lord for having His angel over you when that accident was avoided!!!

I have had my share of close calls to!!! Our angels do keep us under their protection!!!

Nikki I wonder if the god that Obama worships is the god of forces in Daniel 11; which might well be the same as this Shiva the destroyer in the India culture!!

That would explain his close relationship to India and his growing up in the Islam nation of Indonesia!!

The man is definitely doing some crazy stuff lately!!!

The day Obama found out he was elected and people were screaming and crying. A cold chill went down my spine and the Lord said to me very loud.

"And they too shall worship the antichrist because they are deceived."

Remember Obama's speech Nov. 10th . . uh, talk about a pResident loyal to his nation. NOT

He said:

. . . "This will keep America on its toes. America is going to have to compete. There is going to be a tug-of-war within the US between those who see globalization as a threat and those who accept we live in an open integrated world . . . which has challenges and opportunities."

Andy,

Thank you for this video!!!

Nikki and TeaRose,

Thanks for the ideas. I never would've known about this if it weren't for your post

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com