<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More Queen Esther Parallels - she reigned with the King for 7 years before rebuilding the Temple!!!!

OK, so I watched “One Night with the King” last night & the parallels in her life to the Bride of Yeshua are just astounding.

On top of watching the movie, I found a GREAT historical account written from a Jewish perspective this morning in a book called, Let My Nation Live, so I'm pretty immersed in her story right now. You can read it here:

http://www.artscroll.com/Chapters/llih-001.html

Fair use for discussion or informational purposes only.

--

The thing that hit me first-off was that it was Esther who asked for an audience with the King, knowing full well that she could be denied an audience (was unworthy to go without being asked), and could be killed for making such a request. All of our sins make us headed for the same fate.

Yet, she dared to enter His presence & ask for MERCY for her & her people. He granted her this request because he loved her, even though another (Vashti - the daughter of Belshazzar & greatgranddaughter of Nebuchadnezzar & rightful heir to the kingdom) REFUSED his invitation to the banquet — an obvious nod to Israel, the intended heirs to Yeshua's kingdom.

From the story:

“‘So why did he decide to stop the reconstruction?’ (of the temple) asked the youngster.

Queen Vashti, his eighteen-year-old bride, persuaded him to do it. She is the daughter of Belshazzar, the Babylonian king who died on the night Babylon fell, the great-granddaughter of Nevuchadnezzar, the one who destroyed the Beis HaMikdash. ‘Why are you building up,’ she asked, ‘what my ancestors tore down?’ With the support of the haughty queen, Achashverosh issued the decree that put an end to the reconstruction.”

Whoah!!!

This chart also stuck out to me:

3315 Yehoyakim becomes king of Yehudah.
3319 Nevuchadnezzar assumes the throne of Babylon. He subjugates the Kingdom of Yehudah, makes it into a vassal state and exiles its king and the elite.
3327 Yechanyah becomes the Jewish king. Nebuchadnezzar exiles him.
3338 Nevuchadnezzar destroys the Beis HaMikdash. King Tzidkiah and the Jewish nation are exiled.
3364 Nevuchadnezzar dies and is succeeded by his son Evil Merodach.
3387 Belshazzar becomes King of Babylon.
3389 Belshazzar dates the “seventy years” of Yirmiah’s prophecy from the beginning of the Babylonian Empire. He is, therefore, elated that they have passed without incident. On his night of celebration, Darius I attacks, kills Belshazzar and conquers Babylon. Vashti, Belshazzar’s daughter, is twelve years old.
3390 Darius dies. Cyrus becomes King of Persia-Medea. Cyrus orders the reconstruction of the Beis HaMikdash seventy years after Nevuchadnezzar’s conquest of King Yehoyakim and Yehudah.
3393 Achashverosh becomes king and halts the reconstruction.
3395 Achashverosh makes the great feast; the Jews are not redeemed from exile.
3399 Esther becomes queen.
3400 Darius II is born to Esther and Achashverosh.
3406 Achashverosh dies and is succeeded by Darius II.
3408 Darius II orders the reconstruction of the Second Beis HaMikdash; seventy years from the destruction of the first Beis HaMikdash.

According to this chart, Esther reigned as Queen of Persia with King Achashverosh for 7 years before he died. Their child was King Darius II. I never knew this. Darius II is the one who ordered the reconstruction of the Second Temple — seventy years from the destruction of the first. Little Darius II was only 8 years old when this decree went out, so we know who influenced that decree — QUEEN ESTHER!

Oh, the parallels. My mind is boggling. The most obvious is we will reign with our King for 7 years during the tribulation.

It then appears that our Lord will order construction of the Millennial Temple in 2019/2020 (2 years into the reign of the king) according to this foreshadowing. I'm sure we will all be crying out & influencing our King Yeshua to rebuild a Temple that is pure & right on earth once we see the desolation that will take place mid-tribulation — with our righteous King of Kings ruling with a rod of iron from the Mercy Seat, of course.

True justice will finally be realized throughout the world.

AMAZING.

Re: More Queen Esther Parallels - she reigned with the King for 7 years before rebuilding the Temple

Re: More Queen Esther Parallels - she reigned with the King for 7 years before rebuilding the Temple

According to this chart, Esther reigned as Queen of Persia with King Achashverosh for 7 years before he died. Their child was King Darius II. I never knew this. Darius II is the one who ordered the reconstruction of the Second Temple — seventy years from the destruction of the first. Little Darius II was only 8 years old when this decree went out, so we know who influenced that decree — QUEEN ESTHER!

Kerry, That is amazing!! I loved that movie too! Great info!

Glad you liked, Melissa. Did you mean to say something, Nikki? Your post didn't come through.

Very good information Kerry..

I had heard Lloyd Nolan Jones speak on the lineage timeline a few months back, but he didn't cover all this great info that you posted here..

Jones pointed out that the Bible only shows around a 50 year period of time between these kings, when actually there was like 150 year spread.. I do not remember the exact dating, but just giving a ballpark figure..

Anyway, I really enjoyed this brother..

Joseph

What amazes me is your parallel here, but also in the movie they put a clue in there they probably had no idea about...

When watching Esther read to the King, she tells the story of Jacob and how he had two wives, Rachel and Rebekkah who he married 7 years apart. This story wins the Kings heart in the movie. Wow, Jesus has two brides 7 years apart also.

I love that parallel, too.

You mean Rachel & Leah, right?

Yes, SO many parallels.

I was thinking of Rachel (Jacob's 1st cousin) & the parallel to the bride of Yeshua this morning. In the end, she died in childbirth (to Benjamin - from whose line came both King Saul, the first king of Israel, the apostle Paul & many others). Believers in this generation will also have their lives cut short giving birth to the coming kingdom.

But, it will be worth it to be with our Bridegroom Yeshua, & to reign with Him in His Millennial Kingdom.

Yes, I guess I must just love Rebecca so I keep writing her name. I love how when she saw Isaac she fell off her camel due to his handsomeness. LOL!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com