Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Right before Moshiach comes, Hashem will burn the outskirts of Haifa

I am not certain if this has been posted before but this was sent to me by a good friend in an email today and I thought I pass it on.

-------

This is a fascinating article and I wanted to share it with all of you. The Midrash was a rabbinical interpretation of the Jewish texts during the 400 silent years between the Old Testament and the New Testament. Rabbis still study them today along with the Torah. This is what the Midrash teaches about the Haifa fire.

http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_beams/2010/12/the-haifa-fire.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2FpGFj+%28Lazer+Beams%29

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

Re: Right before Moshiach comes, Hashem will burn the outskirts of Haifa

Truely interesting!

Tender Reed

It kinda sends a chill up my spine that 42 people have died due to the fires. And 42 months is 3.5 years. But 42 months from Dec. 2010 goes to June 2014. Probably only speculation here. Don't know if there are any important dates for that time.

Email: sweetchuck1983@yahoo.com

See the "Re: mt Carmel wildfire profetic?" Thread. This fire started 12/2 and a 7 day warning is December 9, 2010 which coincides I believe with the end of Hanukah (sp). Wow! Steven, you got me on to this thread!

Email: gknight333@gmail.com

The answer is in the following Midrash (Shir Hashirim 2:5, elaborating on the passage, K'shoshana bane ha chuchim): Right before Moshiach comes, Hashem will burn the outskirts of Haifa

getting excited again.

42 also in Matthew 1:17
Abraham to Christ...42 generation.

last day of Hannukah is alert watch indeed

Very interesting!

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Since Israel is always being the core spot of signs, I believe the burn of the outskirts of Haifa is an important sign regarding the endtimes, the coming of Messiah Yahshua.

Right before Moshiach comes, Hashem will burn the outskirts of Haifa

That is a fascinating find; I am getting excited again, too!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com