Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
[CNN] Strange light in the sky?
Re: [CNN] Strange light in the sky?

Hi, GoingHome, it looks like fire coming down from heaven to me.

I FOUND SOMETHING STRANGE Re: [CNN] Strange light in the sky?

I found something interesting...LOOK at this carefully

compare the time:
Mystery fireball over Youngstown Ohio and Atlanta Georgia..
Nov.24 2010 was in Ohio and Dec.6 2010 it was in Georgia

...so if you see closely
during 24th November this fireball was hanging around
(Atlanta)

later 6th of December, it was falling down

(look close to plane as well...seems fireball
wanted to hit military plane and military plane
firing back (right side))

my speculation, what do you think?

A friend of mine from Atlanta was discussing this and, they have heard three sonic booms since Nov 13 and these glows.

There is an Air Force base in Atlanta but, they would never fly so low as to cause a sonic boom.

She works for the government and cannot understand why no one can explain this. Now that everyday people are seeing and its all over the internet...this demonic activity....its just another sign of the times.

We know and understand what it is. I just pray we do not have to look at it for another year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa, there has been a lot of crazy stuff in the sky in Atlanta for a couple of years now. I just looked at it as the distraction...hopefully near to the rapture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver and Atlanta are called the capitals of The New World Order in The United States .

OK...That is really scary. I never knew that although I knew something was going terribly wrong in Atlanta. Of course you have the CDC, there is a huge, relatively new Federal Reserve building.......bank???

We attended a dinner there back in 2001. It was unbelievable. Marble all marble, artwork everywhere...taxpayers paying for this????????????????? For, them to print money so they can build buildings they cannot afford!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com