<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Astounding Astronomical Signs ... Transits Of The Moon ... Triple Uranus-Jupiter Conjunctions !!!!!!

Credits ...

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/ataglance
http://earthsky.org/tonight/moon-approaching-star-regulus-on-december-24
http://jupiteruranus.com/
http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/biblestudies/BibleStudy_BiblicalAstronomy.htm
http://www.biblicalastronomy.com/09May.htm
http://heavensspeak.blogspot.com/2010/01/cancer-crab.html
http://heavensspeak.blogspot.com/2010/01/leo-king-rending.html

also thanks to the STELLARIUM astronomy program

Wednesday, December 15, 2010:

By about 9:30 p.m. local time this week (depending on where you live), the dim *Little Dipper* hangs straight down from the North Star as if from a nail on the north wall of the sky — and the brighter *Big Dipper* is rearing upward on its handle low in the north-northeast.

...the seven stars in Ursa Major that make up the “Big Dipper” which is the easiest and most popular group of stars to spot in the heavens. The radiant of the meteor shower is above left of the star Alkaid at the end of the handle of the dipper. This should be easy for you to spot in the sky.

The name Boötes means He Cometh, and represents Messiah Y’shua (Christ Jesus) and is the portrayal of Revelation 14:14-16 – “And I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and upon the cloud One sat like unto the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the Temple, crying with a loud voice to Him That sat on the cloud, ‘Thrust in Thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for Thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.’ And He That sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.”

So here we have sparks flying from the sickle. Perhaps it is getting sharpened for the Great Harvest.

CANCER (F) Messiah's redeemed possessions: Eternal Security.

URSA MINOR. The lesser sheepfold.
URSA MAJOR. The fold and the flock.
ARGO. The pilgrim's arrival at home.

Read more here.

*Big Dipper* and *Little Dipper* as shown on December 15 in the sky is related to the constellation Cancer.

Verses:

•John 10:28: I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me,

•Romans 8:38-39: And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

•Isaiah 4:5-6: Then the Lord will provide shade for Mount Zion and all who assemble there. He will provide a canopy of cloud during the day and smoke and flaming fire at night, covering the glorious land. It will be a shelter from daytime heat and a hiding place from storms and rain.

Moon approaching star Regulus (heart of Leo) on December 24:

December 24th, 2010 -

If you’re out late on this Friday evening, look toward the east to see the moon near the star known as the *Lion’s Heart*. This is *Regulus*, brightest star in the constellation *Leo the Lion*.

Although our sky chart is designed for mid-temperate North American latitudes, the *moon and Regulus* can be seen late tonight from all around the world. Simply look for the closest bright light to the big and bright waning gibbous moon. The bright star nearby is Regulus.

Regulus: Lion’s Heart

As seen from the world’s eastern hemisphere – Europe, Africa, Asia, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand – the moon and Regulus will be farther apart than they are in the Americas. For the most part, people in the eastern hemisphere *will see the moon and Regulus closer together on Saturday night, December 25*.

*After they rise tonight (on Friday, December 24), Regulus will chase the moon westward across the sky. This star and the moon will climb highest up in the sky several hours after midnight.* That’s close to dawn for mid-temperate latitudes in the southern hemisphere.

By the way, tomorrow morning (on Saturday, December 25), the moon will be at perigee – its closest point to Earth for the month – at 7 a.m. Eastern Time, 6 a.m. Central Time, 5 a.m. Mountain Time, 4 a.m. Pacific Time, or 12 Universal Time.

LEO (E) Messiah's consummated triumph.

HYDRA. The old serpent destroyed.
CRATER. The cup of wrath poured put.
CORVUS. The birds of prey devouring.

Read more here.

Verses:

•Genesis 3:14-15: Then the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all animals, domestic and wild. You will crawl on your belly, groveling in the dust as long as you live. And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.”

•Numbers 24:8-9: God brought them out of Egypt; for them he is as strong as a wild ox. He devours all the nations that oppose him, breaking their bones in pieces, shooting them with arrows. Like a lion, Israel crouches and lies down; like a lioness, who dares to arouse her? Blessed is everyone who blesses you, O Israel, and cursed is everyone who curses you.”

•Romans 16:20: The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

•Revelation 5:5: "But one of the twenty-four elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the heir to David’s throne, has won the victory. He is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

•Psalm 75:8: For the Lord holds a cup in his hand that is full of foaming wine mixed with spices. He pours out the wine in judgment, and all the wicked must drink it, draining it to the dregs.

•Revelation 14:10: must drink the wine of God’s anger. It has been poured full strength into God’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb.

•Revelation 16:19: The great city of Babylon split into three sections, and the cities of many nations fell into heaps of rubble. So God remembered all of Babylon’s sins, and he made her drink the cup that was filled with the wine of his fierce wrath.

•Revelation 17:4: The woman wore purple and scarlet clothing and beautiful jewelry made of gold and precious gems and pearls. In her hand she held a gold goblet full of obscenities and the impurities of her immorality.

•Isaiah 26:21; Isaiah 27:1: Look! The Lord is coming from heaven to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will no longer hide those who have been killed. They will be brought out for all to see. ... In that day the Lord will take his terrible, swift sword and punish Leviathan, the swiftly moving serpent, the coiling, writhing serpent. He will kill the dragon of the sea.

•Revelation 20:10: Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

•Revelation 19:17-18: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, shouting to the vultures flying high in the sky: “Come! Gather together for the great banquet God has prepared. Come and eat the flesh of kings, generals, and strong warriors; of horses and their riders; and of all humanity, both free and slave, small and great.”

Regulus is the heart of Leo. Note that the Moon and Regulus will near each other on December 24, 2010. Just before Christmas! Then on December 25, they will be closer together!!

Jupiter/Uranus Conjunctions in 2010:

Historical data of past triple Jupiter Uranus conjunctions suggests that in 2010/2011 we’re on the verge upcoming global changes of the great magnitude.

The Greatest Event of 2010-2011 – Jupiter-Uranus Conjunction:

...on *June 8, 2010*, Jupiter will conjoin Uranus! This will actually be a triple conjunction, occurring additionally on *September 19, 2010*, and *January 4, 2011*. Jupiter and Uranus are tow of the largest outer planets, so this conjunction will be easily visible from Earth. This type of historical event occurs only once every 5 years. However, Jupiter and Uranus are aligned only every 14 years. When Jupiter and Uranus conjoin, they move into an alignment of 36 degrees.

Certain people believe that a triple conjunction between two large planets signifies drastic global change. When Jupiter and Uranus conjoined din 1969, the first man landed on the moon.1968 is the year of the Vietnam War and the American Civil Rights Movement. 1997 was the year the first set of septuplets survived infancy, the first hybrid vehicle is put into production, and Titanic premieres in movie theaters.

What will happen in 2010 and 2011? Already, 2010 has been home to Avatar, the highest grossing movie ever, the longest annual solar eclipse of the third millennium and the tallest ever man made structure.

It is believed that with the great advances in technology that will occur, humankind will also experience advances in culture and human rights. Certain major breakthroughs can astonish the dated thinking of the world and help us move past and take a giant leap for humankind.

More at http://jupiteruranus.com/

Fair Use: For Discussion & Educational Purpose Only

The following are my planetary observations, using Stellarium program on my PC:

December 13, 2010: Moon is at bottom of constellation Pisces, about to enter.
December 14, 2010: Moon enters Pisces.
December 15~16, 2010: Moon stays in Pisces.
December 17, 2010: Moon exits Pisces... At the same time, Uranus re-appears on the screen!!! See below.

Disappearance of Uranus from the software screen, while being next to Jupiter, almost in conjunction:

December 13~16, 2010: Uranus disappears while still near to Jupiter, but not close together!
December 17, 2010: Uranus re-appears on the screen!!
December 31, 2010: Uranus and Jupiter conjuncts closely. It remains close till around January 11, 2011.

January 10~11, 2011: Uranus disappears again, while in conjunction with Jupiter!
January 12, 2011: Uranus re-appears on the screen!!

I checked for the general meaning of Uranus online. Uranus itself is the bringer of cosmic changes. This planet symbolizes "global awakening".

This triple conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus means something big coming our way:
June 8, 2010.
September 19, 2010.
January 4, 2011.

Read these 2 interesting references ...
http://jupiteruranus.com/jupiter/the-greatest-event-of-2010-2011-jupiter-uranus-conjunction
http://jupiteruranus.com/jupiter/jupiter-uranus-conjunctions-historical-data

just sharing what i noticed interesting

no rapture date setting intended

Re: Astounding Astronomical Signs ... Transits Of The Moon ... Triple Uranus-Jupiter Conjunctions !!

By the way, Calvin mentioned something biblical about meaning of Pisces in some of his former posts here.

Feel free to search them out.

Re: Astounding Astronomical Signs ... Transits Of The Moon ... Triple Uranus-Jupiter Conjunctions !!

Shalom to my brothers and sisters at RITA,

My thanks to Steven King, a dear friend who forwarded the link to this post to me and asked me to share my own understanding of this material with the members of RITA. I decided to make the attempt and hope it will meet with your approval.

As a professional Sacred Astronomer with a strong knowledge of Bible prophecy, I find these Signs in the Heavens to be very fascinating stuff! This post is a great introduction to the subject of the Signs in the Heavens that Yahshua told believers to pay attention to in the Last Days. However, most of the information about Sacred Astronomy and the Gospel in the Stars on the web is not very detailed or spiritually deep. My work goes into much greater detail and offers more insights for those ready to take the leap from the milk into the meat of the spiritual knowledge locked into the Gospel in the Stars.

I recently revised and updated an article you may have heard about in past RITA posts called “Come Up Here and Come Away!” This article has dramatically increased in size and scope. It is a detailed, full-color, illustrated, 36-page PDF format article about the meaning and purpose of these heavenly signs and the Gospel in the Stars in regard to the Rapture and Tribulation. It is available as a free download at my POEM web site.

I would like to share the link to it here due to its great usefulness in guiding the Body of Christ and I hope it will meet with the approval of the moderators here at RITA.

The introductory paragraph about my article and the link to it appear below. I hope you all will take the time to read it in its entirety since I believe it has much to offer those who are seeking the meaning of these signs.

Your Sister in Christ,
Helena Lehman

FULLY REVISED: Come Up Here and Come Away! -
Clues to the Timing of the Rapture -

This heavily illustrated, full-color, 36-page revised article features plenty of all-new written material and illustrations. Therefore people who have read the first and second edition should read this version from the beginning. In this article, Helena shows that the First Rapture is tied to the Feast of Shavuot or Pentecost. This article also shows evidence that there may be a Second Rapture in the middle of the Tribulation that is tied to the Feast of Trumpets. In addition, Helena points to many powerful Signs in the Heavens, thereby doing just as Yahshua warned His disciples to do when His coming drew near. These signs include the three consecutive Solar Eclipses on the 1st of AV in 2008, 2009, and 2010, the three Jupiter-Uranus Conjunctions of 2010 and 2011, the three Lunar Eclipses targeting the signs of Taurus and Scorpio in 2010 and 2011, and a few other major heavenly End Time signs that conclusively show that the Tribulation is fast approaching:

http://pillar-of-enoch.com/essays/index.html#Maranatha

PS: I have posted this article at Scribd and will embed it here for you to examine at your leisure. Enjoy, God bless, and Maranatha!

Email: pillar_of_enoch@yahoo.com

Come Up Here and Come Away! - Clues to the Timing of the Rapture - Dec. 2010 Revision

Also check out this excellent presentation of upcoming Heavenly Signs by a fellow Sacred Astronomer that is available at Scribd:

Biblical Astronomy 2010

Wow, Thank you for this work of your heart. I can't wait to explore it! And welcome to Rita, Helena! Sure seems to confirm massive global changes dead ahead. A sacred astronomer sharing insights of Heavenly Signs. Truly amazing!

Thank you Grace for keeping us so well informed here at Rita.

Thanks Helena,

fantastic research for our time!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Helena Lehman, I read some of your book on the internet.
Frankly speaking, it is fascinating and mind opening.

You also on the internet discussed about conjunction of Psalm 110 - 118 which in my view is correct too.

All of that leaves 2010 is a very important year. No other interpretation of the last 7 weeks from 1967/1969 could apply, we are indeed in the end times.
Though what I don't understand, why everything seems so under controlled? First I thought South and North Korea will cause some major war but turned out that each party has restrained themselves by the help of China. Then I thought maybe the middle east but then this seems quiet too. So frankly speaking there is not a significant source of destablization coming up but at the same time I agreed we are indeed in 2010 a very important year in prophecy.
I cannot explain this and tries really hard to find loopholes in 70 weeks and 7 weeks prophecy as well as Psalm and find none so we must be correct at least in general time frame saying 2010 as a pivotal year.

hmmh ....

The disappearance and reappearance of Uranus (while next to Jupiter) on the software screen just amazed me!!

Wonder if anyone can explain that.

Note their respective dates too. Hmmm...

Helena Lehman
"Come Up Here and Come Away! - Clues to the Timing of the Rapture - Dec. 2010 Revision on Scribd"

The Rapture Revealed in the Parable of the Ten Virgins

In my book “The Language of God in Humanity,” it is shown that the Parable of the Ten Virgins in
Matthew, Chapter 25 is an amazing allegorical picture of the events that will coincide with the seven-year
Tribulation period on Earth. In fact, this parable literally refers to the Wedding of the Lamb mentioned in the Book of Revelation. For this heavenly wedding, Yahshua will be the Groom who will come to take His
Bride and five of her virgin handmaidens to the Wedding Supper in His Father’s House in Heaven. Here is the portion of this amazing Parable that explains this:

“And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’
Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us
some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should
not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ And while
they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the
wedding; and the door was shut.” - Matthew 25:6-10 (NKJ)

This Parable is filled with allegorical references that can be interpreted as follows. The door that
was shut is referring to the open door in Revelation 3:8. This door will be opened to admit the Raptured
saints and then it will be shut. The Bridegroom, of course, is Yahshua Ha Mashiach. However, the Bridegroom also signifies all literal Jewish believers, while the Bride signifies the Israelite Tribe of Ephraim that is spoken of so often along with Judah in many Bible prophecies. In ancient times, the Ephraimites mingled among the Gentiles when they sinned against God and were carried away from Israel as captives and refugees.

Now, while the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel also allegorically refers to Gentiles that have hidden
Israelite blood in their heritage and have lost their Israelite identity, the Tribe of Ephraim is a special class of deeply devoted Israelite believers that will form the Bride of Christ. The Bride therefore is not formed by all believers but represents only the elect among the part-Israelite people of the world whose relationship with and love for God is beyond reproach. However, keep in mind that some saved souls that are to be counted as the Bride of Christ are purely Gentile believers that have spiritually married or been adopted into the Tribe of Ephraim.

Meanwhile, the Ephraimite Bride’s virgin handmaids signify believers from five of the Seven
Churches of Gentile and mixed Israelite believers spoke of in Revelation. The five virgins that have enough oil of the Holy Spirit in the their lamps signify only a portion of the most faithful among the spiritual and literal Israelites who love God dearly and do their best to follow His law to love one another as Yahshua loves us. Meanwhile, the five foolish virgins that don’t have enough oil and are left-behind signify those who are technically saved among the Gentiles and Lost Israelites, but whose spiritual walk with God is weak and leaves much to be desired.

In the Parable of the Ten Virgins, five of the virgin attendants of the Israelite Bride of Christ are
ready to leave with her when the Jewish Bridegroom arrives to take her to His Father’s House in Heaven for the wedding. However, five of the virgins attending the Bride do not get to join the bridal procession because they have to go out and buy more oil for their lamps. This oil is referring to the anointing of the Holy Spirit, as all anointing that set people and objects apart for holy service in Israel was once done with a special blend of olive oil that was scented with aromatic plant extracts including spikenard, frankincense,
aloe, and/or myrrh.

Since five of the Ten Virgins have no oil or Holy Spirit power as the seal guaranteeing their
inheritance in the Kingdom of God, Yahshua sadly must reprimand them by telling them that “I never knew
you.” This suggests that those left behind will have the appearance of godliness without knowing its spirit
because they will have absolutely no relationship with Christ. They will be barred from Heaven by their
failure to procure the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit that brings true believers the spiritual gifts of love, peace, kindness, gentleness, long-suffering, visions, dreams, discernment, and Christ’s power to help the needy, heal the sick and cast out demons.

The singling out of five of the ten virgin bridesmaids also suggests that Yahshua will have to leave behind about half of those who claim Yahshua as their Bridegroom. This will be due to the fact that - though these people may have accepted Christ - they will have done nothing to prove their salvation nor shown the true gifts of the Holy Spirit to do good works in keeping with God’s Spirit. In light of this, and the fact that the Scriptures explored earlier in this article clearly hint that the Rapture will occur in two distinct phases, the Parable of the Ten Virgins suggests that a Second Rapture may have to occur. This Second Rapture will be to gather up the wayward virgins or believers that are not ready when Yahshua first comes for His Bride.

I have no idea whether I'm from the lost tribe of Ephraim...guess I'd better get busy doing lots of good works so maybe I'll get to go in the first rapture!

Gimel
Though what I don't understand, why everything seems so under controlled?

It is this very feeling that I have that God is not going to allow things to spiral out of control until the rapture. Certainly things will progress to that tipping point which will become a point of no return at the rapture. Some areas and people will continue to feel the consequences of the increasing frequency and intensity of the birth pangs. But they are birth pangs....so one week it might seem like everything will spiral out of control, while the next week everything seems hunky dorey and we get a breather before the next "contraction". But I do not see world war, all currencies crashing, the US or EU crumbling, etc before the rapture.

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

homesick
Helena Lehman
"Come Up Here and Come Away! - Clues to the Timing of the Rapture - Dec. 2010 Revision on Scribd"

I have no idea whether I'm from the lost tribe of Ephraim...guess I'd better get busy doing lots of good works so maybe I'll get to go in the first rapture!

Ephraim is not a natural Israelite Tribe but the prophetic name for the Body of Christ.

Who gets taken and who gets left behind is not based on "doing good works." You’re suggesting that I’m talking about good works, which I’m not. It's not about doing good works to suit yourself in an attempt to please God. It’s about having a real relationship with Christ and doing His will. Christ doesn't say "Get away from me, you didn't do enough good works." to the five virgins He leaves behind. He says "I do not know you:"

Matthew 25:11-12 - “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!' But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'”

This is related to a more well-known passage of the Bible that makes Christ’s point perfectly clear:

Matthew 7:22-23 - “Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'”

Amen Helena! We are saved by Grace and when we have Jesus, we want to do what we can to further His kingdom, and we "Must" know Him....

In Christ,

Minnie

Email: mkomperda@yahoo.com

Gimel
Helena Lehman, I read some of your book on the internet.
Frankly speaking, it is fascinating and mind opening.

You also on the internet discussed about conjunction of Psalm 110 - 118 which in my view is correct too.

All of that leaves 2010 is a very important year. No other interpretation of the last 7 weeks from 1967/1969 could apply, we are indeed in the end times.

Though what I don't understand, why everything seems so under controlled? First I thought South and North Korea will cause some major war but turned out that each party has restrained themselves by the help of China. Then I thought maybe the middle east but then this seems quiet too. So frankly speaking there is not a significant source of destablization coming up but at the same time I agreed we are indeed in 2010 a very important year in prophecy.

I cannot explain this and tries really hard to find loopholes in 70 weeks and 7 weeks prophecy as well as Psalm and find none so we must be correct at least in general time frame saying 2010 as a pivotal year.

hmmh ....

Thank you for letting me know that you have found my work interesting. I do everything for God's Glory, and if my work brings Glory to Him and strengthens your faith, I am delighted.

After first finding the meaning of the Hallel Psalms 110 through 118 and then discovering the Signs in the Heavens confirming the years that these psalms are tied to, I am absolutely certain that the time of the Tribulation will begin in 2011. This does not mean that the Rapture will happen before 2010 ends, but it is a distinct possibility.

I think the problem many people have is in thinking the world will be in a state of impending or blatant chaos when the 1st Rapture happens. But the Scriptures are fairly clear that it will happen at a time when no one (among those who aren’t saved) expects it because there will be apparently peaceful relations everywhere (but with many hidden hostilities still at work) that will cause leaders and others to be proclaiming "Peace and Safety!"

So, we need to be looking for the ratification of a treaty that will end the hostilities in the Middle East and the tension between the USA and the rest of the world. Perhaps this will be through a treaty between Israel and her hostile Arab neighbors or an even bigger treaty with the world formally agreeing to recognize Israel as a nation. It may also include an agreement for the complete withdrawal of US military bases and troops in the Middle East.

That is provided God wants us to see this time of false peace come. The Rapture could well happen before that time.

So keep looking UP and Maranatha!

Helena Lehman
Who gets taken and who gets left behind is not based on "doing good works." You’re suggesting that I’m talking about good works, which I’m not. It's not about doing good works to suit yourself in an attempt to please God. It’s about having a real relationship with Christ and doing His will. Christ doesn't say "Get away from me, you didn't do enough good works." to the five virgins He leaves behind. He says "I do not know you:"

It is clear from your remarks which I quoted in my post above, especially those in red, that you do not believe that all of the true believers in the Church are going in what you refer to as the "first rapture."

If the basis for the division of the 10 virgins into two sets of five is "real relationship," then what is a believer without a relationship? Once one is born again (regenerated; becomes a believer) they are in an ETERNAL relationship. God is their Father! Fellowship may be broken, but we are NOT disinherited as children of God. That IS our relationship. You are confusing that term with fellowship and intimacy.

For a more accurate understanding of the parable of the ten virgins, I suggest you read the excellent interpretation provided by blueteapot here:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1045776&cmd=show

There is much needless misunderstanding and fear by believers surrounding this parable. It must be taken in its proper context as a kingdom parable to be correctly understood, and further, knowledge of the context of the entire book of Matthew, its intended immediate audience, and its purpose is needed to thoroughly understand many of the great teachings therein.

Where "churched" unbelievers are concerned, I agree that they will not be raptured, since they are unsaved (unregenerate). They are not of whom you appear to be speaking. However, it is they who are those the Lord never knew. They parallel the "religious Jews," such as the Pharisees who are referenced so often in the book of Matthew.

To be very clear, the entire believing Church WILL be raptured. None of those will enter the final 7-year period of Jacob's trouble.

For easier reference to that which I've commented on above, I repeat my quote of the statements that I find to be inaccurate here:

Helena Lehman

The Rapture Revealed in the Parable of the Ten Virgins

In my book “The Language of God in Humanity,” it is shown that the Parable of the Ten Virgins in
Matthew, Chapter 25 is an amazing allegorical picture of the events that will coincide with the seven-year
Tribulation period on Earth. In fact, this parable literally refers to the Wedding of the Lamb mentioned in the Book of Revelation. For this heavenly wedding, Yahshua will be the Groom who will come to take His
Bride and five of her virgin handmaidens to the Wedding Supper in His Father’s House in Heaven. Here is the portion of this amazing Parable that explains this:

“And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’
Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us
some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should
not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ And while
they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the
wedding; and the door was shut.” - Matthew 25:6-10 (NKJ)

This Parable is filled with allegorical references that can be interpreted as follows. The door that
was shut is referring to the open door in Revelation 3:8. This door will be opened to admit the Raptured
saints and then it will be shut. The Bridegroom, of course, is Yahshua Ha Mashiach. However, the Bridegroom also signifies all literal Jewish believers, while the Bride signifies the Israelite Tribe of Ephraim that is spoken of so often along with Judah in many Bible prophecies. In ancient times, the Ephraimites mingled among the Gentiles when they sinned against God and were carried away from Israel as captives and refugees.

Now, while the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel also allegorically refers to Gentiles that have hidden
Israelite blood in their heritage and have lost their Israelite identity, the Tribe of Ephraim is a special class of deeply devoted Israelite believers that will form the Bride of Christ. The Bride therefore is not formed by all believers but represents only the elect among the part-Israelite people of the world whose relationship with and love for God is beyond reproach. However, keep in mind that some saved souls that are to be counted as the Bride of Christ are purely Gentile believers that have spiritually married or been adopted into the Tribe of Ephraim.

Meanwhile, the Ephraimite Bride’s virgin handmaids signify believers from five of the Seven
Churches of Gentile and mixed Israelite believers spoke of in Revelation. The five virgins that have enough oil of the Holy Spirit in the their lamps signify only a portion of the most faithful among the spiritual and literal Israelites who love God dearly and do their best to follow His law to love one another as Yahshua loves us. Meanwhile, the five foolish virgins that don’t have enough oil and are left-behind signify those who are technically saved among the Gentiles and Lost Israelites, but whose spiritual walk with God is weak and leaves much to be desired.

In the Parable of the Ten Virgins, five of the virgin attendants of the Israelite Bride of Christ are
ready to leave with her when the Jewish Bridegroom arrives to take her to His Father’s House in Heaven for the wedding. However, five of the virgins attending the Bride do not get to join the bridal procession because they have to go out and buy more oil for their lamps. This oil is referring to the anointing of the Holy Spirit, as all anointing that set people and objects apart for holy service in Israel was once done with a special blend of olive oil that was scented with aromatic plant extracts including spikenard, frankincense,
aloe, and/or myrrh.

Since five of the Ten Virgins have no oil or Holy Spirit power as the seal guaranteeing their
inheritance in the Kingdom of God, Yahshua sadly must reprimand them by telling them that “I never knew
you.” This suggests that those left behind will have the appearance of godliness without knowing its spirit
because they will have absolutely no relationship with Christ. They will be barred from Heaven by their
failure to procure the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit that brings true believers the spiritual gifts of love, peace, kindness, gentleness, long-suffering, visions, dreams, discernment, and Christ’s power to help the needy, heal the sick and cast out demons.

The singling out of five of the ten virgin bridesmaids also suggests that Yahshua will have to leave behind about half of those who claim Yahshua as their Bridegroom. This will be due to the fact that - though these people may have accepted Christ - they will have done nothing to prove their salvation nor shown the true gifts of the Holy Spirit to do good works in keeping with God’s Spirit. In light of this, and the fact that the Scriptures explored earlier in this article clearly hint that the Rapture will occur in two distinct phases, the Parable of the Ten Virgins suggests that a Second Rapture may have to occur. This Second Rapture will be to gather up the wayward virgins or believers that are not ready when Yahshua first comes for His Bride.

Homesick, you are right on with your analogy of Helenas writings.

It is a lie from the pit of hell that not all true believing Christians will go in the rapture of the Bride of Christ.

Helenas teaching that only the elect gentiles with Jewish blood are going to be the Bride of Christ is a false and twisted representation of the contextual teaching of Gods Word.

Everyone must beware of this false teacher. She is teaching a works/behavior based salvation for Gods acceptance and it is a lie from Satan. The finished work of Christ Jesus at Calvary was in full and complete and any addition of our good behavior or good works in order to be accepted into heaven or taken in the rapture is calling God a liar when He said that there is therefore NO condemnation to all who are in Christ Jesus.

Salvation belongs to the Lord. It is not ours to buy,earn or lose.

" The Bride therefore is not formed by all believers but represents only the elect among the part-Israelite people of the world whose relationship with and love for God is beyond reproach."

" Meanwhile, the five foolish virgins that don’t have enough oil and are left-behind signify those who are technically saved among the Gentiles and Lost Israelites, but whose spiritual walk with God is weak and leaves much to be desired."

This is what Jesus said of the 5 virgins without oil.
"afterward, the other (5) virgins came also saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!' but the bridegroom answered and said, 'I never knew you.' Mt. 25:11,12

Doesn't sound like they were "technically saved" to me. How about you?

False teachers will not be allowed to openly teach their twisting of the truth which the Word calls "another gospel".

Helena Lehman will be banned from posting on RITA from this day forward.Rule 3C

Tom

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Tom

False teachers will not be allowed to openly teach their twisting of the truth which the Word calls "another gospel".

Good discernment, Tom!!!

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus". . . . . Gal. 3:28

This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to ALL who believe. There is no difference" .. .. Romans 3:22

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus . . . Romans 8:1

"For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free--and we were ALL given the one Spirit to drink" .. . 1 Cor. 12:13.

4 January 2011 .......... Partial Solar Eclipse .......... Uranus-Jupiter Conjunction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindly note that on 2011 January 4, there is a Partial Solar Eclipse and a Uranus-Jupiter Conjunction happening on the same day.

Amazing!!

However, I hope we are out of here by then.

Credit: Stellarium Astronomy Program

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com