Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Dream .......... People Dressed Up In Bridal Wear .......... Waiting In Front Of A Countdown S

12-30-10 My son, When the moon is in the top of its' phase, there will be an explosion that will rock this nation unlike anything that has ever occurred. It will be such a blast that those who are near to it will all perish. I am no longer going to hold back my wrath from a nation that throws their sin up into my face and refuses to acknowledge that I am God and I change not. I will allow this disaster to occur and will not relent anymore. I am through talking to a rebellious nation such as this and they will now know me for the God of wrath that I am saith the Lord.

john Lawler
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
PS: I believe he is talking about when the moon becomes full. The date of the next full moon is 1-19-11. What got my attention about the date is the 911 at the end. The last time I received a word like this from the Lord was just before 911 occurred. I hope for all of us this is not the case.

God bless you,

john Lawler

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

To begin with, I am not offended in any way by what you have said. I got over being offended by what people say to me a long time ago. I do have a problem with what you and others believe, in what God will or won't do. I want to show you by a past prophecy that the Lord gave me in which he was not specific as to what or where an event would take place. The prophecy I want to share with you was given to me just prior to the 911 event that all of us know about. It is as follows:

8-28-01 My son soon there will be a great disaster that will hit this nation that will open the eyes of many as to the venerability of this nation by hostile nations. This will be a disaster of great magnitude unlike anything that has hit this nation in days gone by. I will protect my children through it all so don't fret or be concerned about you and your house for I have you covered saith the Lord.

On the day that this event occurred he gave me the following word:

9-11-01 My son today is truly a wake-up call for America. It is time for this nation to repent for the sins it has committed against a Holy God. for I will not let this nation go unpunished for its' sin. For I am the same yesterday today and forever. I will judge this nation as I have others in the past and it will come upon this nation suddenly unless it repents and turns back to me saith the Lord. I am now going to begin to move across this nation and begin to bring judgment to those areas where sin is running rampant and they will know that it is I that has brought this upon them saith the Lord.

I don't know what bible you are reading but the one I read every day talks about judgment and the wrath of God from Genesis to Revelation. I would suggest that you take God out of the box you have him in for he is the same yesterday today and forever. He has and will continue to Judge sin as he always has. Grace gives us time to get out of sin but doesn't give us a license to Sin. It is time for all to repent and especially those of the household of faith. My bible says that judgment will begin at the household of God. I hope you are not offended by what I have said and I hope you will allow the Holy Spirit to show you through the Prophets and book of Revelation that he does and will judge sin when it is not repented of.

God bless you,

john Lawler

Brief Explanation of the Moon Phases

The phases of the moon are caused by the relative positions of the earth, sun, and moon. The moon goes around the earth in 27.3 days, or 27 days 7 hours 43 minutes, on average. This measurement is relative to the stars and is called the sidereal period or orbital period. However, because of the earth's motion around the sun, a complete moon cycle (New Moon to New Moon) appears to earthbound observers to take a couple of days longer: 29.5305882 days to be exact. This number is called the synodic period or "lunation", and is relative to the sun.

The sun always illuminates the half of the moon facing the sun (except during lunar eclipses, when the moon passes through the earth's shadow). When the sun and moon are on opposite sides of the earth, the moon appears "full" to us, a bright, round disk. When the moon is between the earth and the sun, it appears dark, a "new" moon. In between, the moon's illuminated surface appears to grow (wax) to full, then decreases (wanes) to the next new moon. The edge of the shadow (the terminator) is always curved, being an oblique view of a circle, giving the moon its familiar crescent shape.

(some of above information courtesy of NASA http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov)

New Moon
Waxing Crescent
First Quarter
Waxing Gibbous
Full Moon
Waning Gibbous
Last Quarter
Waning Crescent

Edited by John Lawler on 12/31/2010 at 1:40am

Dream concerning this season

Be encouraged my friends and do not allow discouragement to enter your hearts. Over the past few months, I have been writing letters to many that await the coming of our Lord Jesus. The letters are due to the dreams that have been repeated in my life; each portion of the dream being illuminated with each year.

The dream that concerns me now took place in our present era (I know this from the faces in the White House and Digital devices). Listen;

A Portion of the Dream
In the dream the earth began changing (natural things it seemed), the weather patterns abruptly changed in many locations, in particular, the United States. There were also fires that began under the earth in the state of Texas following news about animals dying in a strange manner (each may presume a cause only to be baffled by other strange events). An earthquake soon took place following the dying animals and I saw many people looking up during this time, as though they were waiting to see something significant (these people are those waiting for Christ, the other half was waiting for another God to come to earth).

The White House, and those in power, began to fight vigorously in the dream; so much so, the people of the United States began to take matters in their own hands but only by discussion. A headline would appear soon after shocking the world and gratifying others. Texas saw the fallout from something exploding above the earth (possibly a satellite), complemented by fires coming from underneath the State.

That is when the change took place. The population of the United States diminished in number and the people of the United States were directionless. Many fled from where they were living; the highways were full of vehicles loaded with personal goods. The United States was altered in shape with many parts of it burning and other parts consumed by the oceans.

Do not lose hope and understand this; there will be supernatural things happening with no explanation, people may experience loss, but you are protected always. Keep watching and do not become discouraged, not now; this is the time for all to believe in the scriptures of truth.

Be blessed.

Email: mike@sdexdata.com

Re: Dream concerning this season

Michael
An earthquake soon took place following the dying animals and I saw many people looking up during this time, as though they were waiting to see something significant (these people are those waiting for Christ, the other half was waiting for another God to come to earth).

WOW!! Sounds like the rapture THIS YEAR. Surely, we're in the SEASON!!!!

Re: Dream concerning this season

This is a very interesting dream. However it should be put on the January Dreams sticky.

Tom

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com