Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Veronika's Message- the rapture is AT HAND!

Mary, I'm glad the video was helpful to you. It's such an important message, I wanted it spread around!

Grace, glory to God! I hope you will keep enjoying my youtube channel. Be encouraged and filled with His love as you worship Him!

Love, Charity

Update.. Wich may be signifigant... It snows here wednesday Januray 19th 2011.. Just a heads up for you all.

Lowell hagar AKA: Superkitty
Update.. Wich may be signifigant... It snows here wednesday Januray 19th 2011.. Just a heads up for you all.

thanks !!

maybe some event may happen on jan 19 ...

Signs when moon was near Castor, Susan Waigwa’s vision, and 1/19/11???

ALL:

As you know, on 1/19/11, the moon will be FULL. This is 153 moons ( the “harvest / fish” number which also means “the sons of God” ) from the harvest ( FULL ) moon of 9/6/98 which was just a few days prior to Jesus’ “earthly” 2000th birthday of 9/11-12/98.

The Gemini twins are named Pollux and Castor. Several MAJOR events occurred while the moon was near the right twin, Castor.

Picture of Pollux and Castor on June 11, 2010

From: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 – day after “911”; moon near legs of Castor – the right twin of Gemini and also on that day, the moon “meets” inside the twins with Jupiter, the “king” planet. Was this a message from the King about something pertaining to “911”??? If so, the churches missed it. And the number associated with 1/19/11 is a “chiasmus” – a holy message – which has “911” from the “inside / out” - 11911.
To: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 – moon near legs of Castor
It is 3415 days
This is 125 sidereal moons
This is 5 X 5 X 5 sidereal moons.
55 is the Hebrew gematria for “BRIDE”

At the time Katrina hit our shores – August 29, 2005 – ( as a result of “W” sending Rice over a month earlier to fuss at Israel for not getting our of Gaza quick enough to suit him ), the moon was near the legs of Castor.

From: Monday, August 29, 2005 – Katrina hits; moon near legs of Castor
To: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 – moon near legs of Castor
It is 1968 days
This is 72 sidereal moons

This is 12 X 6 sidereal moons

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~~~~~

Susan Waigwa (17 Feb 2009)
"a vision I saw"

I am an African and a few years ago The Lord brought me and my family from Kenya and now we reside here in South Africa.

In 1985 in a dream, I saw that I was coming from church. In the clouds I saw the cross coming down from the clouds to a point where I could reasonably see it. It was white in colour. At the bottom I saw this writing, 10days 22hours. Then a voice spoke to me in my local dialect which is Kikuyu, "The Holy Spirit will ascend faster than most people think". The word ascend here to me means that the Holy Spirit will leave the earth, sooner than most people would like to think. May I also point out to you here and now, I am born-again believer, a follower of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the reason why I live. I basically live for Him and Him only. I have no interest in this world or what it has to offer and most times I wish that God would allow me to die soon if Christ is not coming for the Church soonest.

I know that when the Holy Spirit leaves, He will leave together with the bride of Christ. What do these numbers mean?

~~~~~

Noting the 10 days, 22 hours……

When making a “day” equal a “year”, this is 10 years, 11 months. Ten years, 11 months after “2000” ( a watershed number / year ) would be the beginning of December, 2010. This is 49-50 days from 1/19/11.

49 = “the Son of Man; the wrath of God”
50 = “Holy Spirit; Pentecost; Jubilee”

Please NOTE what was occurring in the heavens at that time. The moon passed Saturn ( “Satan” ), then, on the way to passing Venus ( “the morning star or Jesus” ), the moon also passed the ear of corn, Spica ( “the harvest of Virgo - Israel” ) in Virgo, the virgin which represents Israel.

Moon December 1-3, 2010
Sky & Telescope diagram

Wednesday, December 1
In Thursday morning's dawn, the waning Moon poses to the right of bright Venus as seen from North America. The two form a nice triangle with much fainter Spica above the Moon, as shown at the top of this page.

It's still pretty dark when a lot of people get up at this time of year. If that means you, look southeast in early dawn to see the waning Moon passing Saturn, Spica, and Venus day by day. The blue 10° scale is about the size of your fist held at arm's length. (For clarity, the Moon is shown three times actual size. These scenes are drawn for the middle of North America. European observers: move each Moon symbol a quarter of the way toward the one for the previous date.)

Venus is at its maximum brightness (magnitude –4.9!) as the "Morning Star" before and during dawn, in the southeast. Look for much fainter Spica to Venus's upper right, and for Saturn above Spica.

+++

It should ALSO be noted that the moon was near the legs of Castor during the lunar eclipse of 12/21/10!!!

December 2010 lunar eclipse
LINK

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

Thanks Calvin, enjoy reading your posts!

calvin has a gift for numbers and signs

Lots of talk about January 19th.. 11921.

A Vision .......... By Devorahli Rod

Taken From ... http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2011/drod117-1.htm

I had 3 visions in secuence left to right to the right side the word
"catastrophe", next I saw a lot of smoke and at the top of the smoke ( that looked like an explosion ) I saw a big airplane, then, to the left the word "war".

Under His Wings,
devorahli rod

Re: A Vision .......... By Devorahli Rod

Have we reached “Desolation Row” / Ezekiel 30 re: Gary Stearman!?

I asked my youngest son to get me a Bob Dylan CD for Christmas and mentioned, Highway 61 Revisited which I owned in the 60’s. He obliged. I haven’t really listened to this album since I was a freshman at Ole Miss. [My ( “short term” ) roommate at the time did NOT like me playing it as I went to sleep.] My favorite song on it is “Desolation Row”. I do not know “WHY?” this song ( and album ) attracted me but it is amazing that Rolling Stone magazine says of this album ( which is number 4 on its list of “500 Greatest Albums of All Time” ):

LINK

Recorded in a mind-boggling six days and released in August 1965, Highway 61 Revisited — named after the road that runs from Dylan's home state of Minnesota down through the Mississippi Delta — is one of those albums that, quite simply, changed everything.

If you press the "correct" button on this Chinese YouTube below ( sort of funny but the best recording I could find ), it will play you this song:

LINK

The last words of this – over 11 minute – song, say:

LINK

Don’t send me no more letters, no
Not unless you mail them
From Desolation Row

Just from my own analysis, I believe Bob Dylan was saying “GET REAL”!!! To me, it certainly fits this “smiley faced” mentality that obscures reality in favor of, “Hey, ‘THE BIGGEST SMILE’ that you can make will ‘COVER UP’ it ALL!!!!!" These big smiles have certainly taken over politics and religion.

Well, maybe not for long!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Stearman is SUCH a blessing!!! (Below from 1/17/11):

LINK

When the Gulf oil well burst back in the summer, his calming voice tried to tell us that there have ALWAYS been oil leaks in the ocean and this will pass. He seems to have been correct and the amoeba or whatever little molecular creatures just maybe needed more “time” to consume the vast amount of oil leaked.

But anyway……….

Per Gary Stearman on 1/17/11 (Time: 4:40 to the end….):

"A 'DAY OF THE LORD' prophecy…The period of 'THE DAY OF THE LORD' shall be marked by an event like this….

'When I have set a fire in Egypt' (Ezekiel 30: …..Mentioned in this is the Tower of Syene (which would be the Aswan High Dam)….this dam is so large it would take a nuclear weapon to knock it out…."

LINK

LINK

Located near Aswan, the world famous High Dam was an engineering miracle when it was built in the 1960s. It contains 18 times the material used in the Great Pyramid of Cheops. The Dam is 11,811 feet long, 3215 feet thick at the base and and 364 feet tall. Today it provides irrigation and electricity for the whole of Egypt and, together with the old Aswan Dam built by the British between 1898 and 1902`, 6km down river, wonderful views for visitors. From the top of the two Mile long High Dam you can gaze across Lake Nassar, the huge reservoir created when it was built, to Kalabsha temple in the south and the huge power station to the north.

The High Dam created a 30% increase in the cultivatable land in Egypt, and raised the water table for the Shara as far away as Algeria. The electricity producing capability of the Dam doubled Egypt's available supply.

Ezekiel 30 (NIV)
A Lament Over Egypt
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, prophesy and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:

“‘Wail and say,
“Alas for that day!”
3 For the day is near,
the day of the LORD is near—
a day of clouds,
a time of doom for the nations.
4 A sword will come against Egypt,
and anguish will come upon Cush.
When the slain fall in Egypt,
her wealth will be carried away
and her foundations torn down.
5 Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt.

6 “‘This is what the LORD says:

“‘The allies of Egypt will fall
and her proud strength will fail.
From Migdol to Aswan
they will fall by the sword within her,
declares the Sovereign LORD.
7 “‘They will be desolate
among desolate lands,
and their cities will lie
among ruined cities.
8 Then they will know that I am the LORD,
when I set fire to Egypt
and all her helpers are crushed.

9 “‘On that day messengers will go out from me in ships to frighten Cush out of her complacency. Anguish will take hold of them on the day of Egypt’s doom, for it is sure to come.

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:

“‘I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt
by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.
11 He and his army—the most ruthless of nations—
will be brought in to destroy the land.
They will draw their swords against Egypt
and fill the land with the slain.
12 I will dry up the waters of the Nile
and sell the land to an evil nation;
by the hand of foreigners
I will lay waste the land and everything in it.

I the LORD have spoken.

Ezekiel 30 (King James Version)
1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Howl ye, Woe worth the day! 3 For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen. 4 And the sword shall come upon Egypt, and great pain shall be in Ethiopia, when the slain shall fall in Egypt, and they shall take away her multitude, and her foundations shall be broken down. 5 Ethiopia, and Libya, and Lydia, and all the mingled people, and Chub, and the men of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword.
6 Thus saith the LORD;
They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; and the pride of her power shall come down: from the tower of Syene shall they fall in it by the sword, saith the Lord GOD.
7 And they shall be desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities shall be in the midst of the cities that are wasted. 8 And they shall know that I am the LORD, when I have set a fire in Egypt, and when all her helpers shall be destroyed.
9 In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh.
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon. 11 He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations, shall be brought to destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the land with the slain. 12 And I will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked: and I will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers:
I the LORD have spoken it.

+++++++++++
+++++++++++

Since I received what I thought was a “500 rapture check” as I saw a HUGE STORM coming up a mountain while “teaching” a young child to play a slot machine ( a ridiculous thing sort of like some might say we prophecy watchers are doing ), I just decided to go back “500” days from 1/19/11. “500” days ago from 1/19/11 lands on my 61st birthday which was exactly 11 years from the harvest moon of 9/6/98. The harvest moon of 9/6/98 will be 153 ( the “harvest / fish” number which also means “the sons of God” ) moons from the full moon on 1/19/11.

From: Sunday, September 6, 2009 – 61st birthday; 11 years from the 9/6/98 “harvest” / FULL moon which appeared coming over the horizon with Jupiter only 5 days prior to the 2000th “earthly” birthday of Jesus
To: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 – FULL MOON; 1/19/11
It is 500 days

( this is from an earlier posting of this dream )

SPRING, 2003 DREAM
On April 11th or 12th (I can't remember the exact date), I was in Denver at a large meeting of hospice workers from throughout the U.S. I was there to attend some meetings and acquaint myself with this new field which it seemed that the Lord was leading me into...at least for a "short" time. I was with 2 black sisters in the Lord and as near sisters as I have (even though I am white). These girls were very much taken in hand to raise by my mother when their mother (my 2 brothers' and my baby-sitter in the 50's) died. They have become very successful and one of them owns several hospices throughout the state of Mississippi. The owner of the hospices asked me to help be a spiritual counselor and that is what I have been doing for the past several months.

While in Denver early one morning I had a dream. It was, I feel, an answer to a question I posed to the Lord before going to bed. Heretofore I have been (for the past 5 years) VERY involved with watching for the Lord. My job in the resort industry in SC allowed me the freedom to do so. I suppose I "felt" that this new job might restrict my "watchfulness" somewhat so I asked the Lord before going to bed, "Lord, do you want me now to NOT be SO watchful now that it seems you are leading me into this new job?" or something to that effect.

My dream went something like this: I was with a young child, I would say 3-4 years of age. I was "teaching" him to play a slot machine. That didn't exactly "fit" what I "should" be doing but a "figure" standing behind me gave me comfort and non-condemnation that it was "all-right" to be doing what I was doing. As we started playing, we started winning. A few coins at first and them more and more.

I was "letting" the child pull the handle although it seemed he was having trouble doing so, I did not help him but let him struggle with it. Finally he pulled the handle and 3 brownish-gray men came up. WE HAD HIT THE JACKPOT!!! Instead of coins pouring out, I knew somehow that I should open a tray and get out the prize. When I opened the tray, there was a check with 500 written on it. I KNEW that we would have to go up the hill (we were playing on the side of a hill) in order to redeem the jackpot check.

I looked back down the hill and VERY THICK dark gray clouds were ascending up towards us. Somehow, I knew that we WOULD NOT have time to redeem the check before the clouds reached us!!!

This is my interpretation: The owner of the hospices has won an incredible amount of money just "jokingly" playing a few "5.00" slot machines. She is a Christian and not at all hooked on gambling. Anyway that represents my position (working for her now) while standing there with the child. The child, I believe, represents those who have been reading my posts on fivedoves.

I have been posting here on fivedoves since late August, 2001. I believe that the child represents people of "childlike faith" - the "kind" of faith that the Lord is looking for - who are watching for the Lord. The person standing behind me giving me confidence represents Jesus.

The THICK, GRAY CLOUDS, to me, represent JUDGMENT. In my thinking, they also represent our rapture because, like Noah, I believe we are taken away from the judgment to come.

Sun stopped shining in midday.

I had an interesting dream last night.

First a disclaimer: as far as I know, I do not have prophetic dreams. As far as I know, my dreams are ordinary reflections of what's knocking around in my head.

Anyway, in my dream it was the middle of the day and I heard what sounded like the town's tornado-warning siren. As I was about to go down to the basement, the siren stopped and suddenly the light from outside--the sunlight-- became deep blue in color. And I found myself wanting to shout that this was it, that it was time for the rapture to occur.

Then it became dark outside. Artificial lights still worked, houselights and flashlights and streetlights worked, but there was no sunlight. There were a lot of clouds out, clouds that I could see by the light of the stars and the full moon that shined through the clouds. In fact, the moon looked especially vivid, with the landscape of the moon more pronounced than usual in spite of the clouds. So, either the moon was being lit by something other than sunlight, or else the earth had changed its tilt or rotation so as to cause nightfall hours ahead of schedule.

And in my dream I found myself wondering whether the rapture was just about to occur, or were we going into the three days of darkness that F.M Riley and others have predicted? And, if we were going into three days of darkness, would the rapture occur at the end of the three days of darkness, or would the rapture occur immediately and the three days of darkness be for those left behind?

I did not find out, as the dream then ended.

Re: Sun stopped shining in midday.

Interesting dream, Mark!!

Anyway, the sun is also acting strangely on this full moon day of January 19, 2011. It is having plasma rain. Not sure why.

But do check out http://www.spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=19&month=01&year=2011 for more details.

Weird times are ahead...

My Unforgettable Short Dream On 19 JAN 2011 .......... Are Dark Days Coming .......... ??????????

I had a very short yet vividly suffocating dark dream on January 19, 2011.

In the dream, my spouse and I were both in the front seats of a car. One of us was driving, but I cannot remember which of us. It was a fairly long and deserted road.

The sky looked rather gloomy ahead. Suddenly, someone out of nowhere shouted, "THE LIGHTS ARE GOING OUT !!"

Then, almost immediately, I saw that all the street lights were quickly gone in seconds, one after another. Followed by the sky darkening swiftly to pitch black.

To my horror, the darkness began to envelop everywhere even in the air, and it started to suffocate me till breathlessness!!!!

At that very instant, I jolt up from my bed. It was such a terrifying dream!! I seldom dream dreams like this. But it certainly felt very real. Somehow, it felt more like a warning.

Are dark days coming sooner than we think ???

Re: Possible Rapture Timing

Prophet

As I said previously...

I asked before Christmas of last year for a word of knowledge, Divine wisdom, about circumstances relating to my life long battle against the enemy.

I was told that the enemy (s.) had gone before the Throne and bargained for more time. I know a few of you might bulk at such a word. To my great dismay there seems to be 4 more months of the current circumstance.

4 months from Jan 2011 is the month of May 2011.

There is more which I will add later.

So, the word I received was 4 more months till the Rapture, Sudden destruction, Judgment and the like.

I want to add that last year, I cant remember the exact month during a prayer meeting the words..."There are only 67 left till my return."

I thought 67 what? So I knew worked out the possibilities. The best possible probability was

67 months which would be...

May 2017

A jubilee Year for Israel! What better year for the 2nd Coming then a jubilee year for Israel.

So...

I have been given a word that the Rapture should have already occurred, but more time was given. So if the original date was 2010 add 7 years and you get 2017.

So, with more time added

The Rapture/Sudden Destruction (Might) occur this May 2011

And then 67 months later the 2nd coming on May 2017

I just realized that these words, at the time, seemingly unrelated, given months apart, both have one thing in common

The month of May

This Now gives a 6 year time span between the 2011 Rapture/Sudden destruction and the 2nd coming in 2017.

The words come to mind..."That the Lord would shorten the days, least no one be left."

I'm not setting dates here just conjecture.

Prophet, you know...

15 May 2011 also happens to be the 63rd birthday of Israel. I read this info somewhere else.

So... maybe the Lord would take us back, after Israel reaches its 63rd birthday as a nation??? I don't know yet...

After the 63rd year, then follow by 7 years of Tribulation! And that will sum up as 70 years!! Well, it just makes perfect sense to me.

Ok, just speculating here only. Or we may just be raptured anytime before Israel reaches its 63rd birthday. We are so near to seeing the Lord now more than ever! Till then, we shall know...

Take care and stay blessed in Christ!!

POWERFUL waking-VISION 1-19-11

I had the most profound waking-VISION last night.

Let me tell you this waking-VISION was terrifying and MORE than a VISION.

I was actually there for the entire time of the waking-VISION. This has happened to me before. Where, the time passes just as it does here in this world. I saw day slip to night and weeks go by. I sat and worried for over an hour as I watched the people in the Church and their complete lack of fear of what was coming.

This was more than a VISION!!!

The 2nd really STRANGE thing about this Waking-VISION is that I felt like this was not the first time I had been in this position of protection ALMIGHTY'S GOD'S people from the enemy.

It literally felt as if I had been a Priest-Prophet previously. Today at Church the reading was from Hebrews 7:1 which spoke of Melchizedek the Priest-prophet without beginning of days or end of life. Melchizedek, the King of Peace, the Priest of ALMIGHTY GOD Forever and ever.

Here we go…

In the walking-VISION I was a Priest and a Prophet and I was in charge of protecting GOD'S people. I was Priest-Prophet, yet, not like a Catholic Priest. I was a Leader of the people, the protector of the people, and the one who heard from ALMIGHTY GOD and spoke HIS Divine decrees to the people. Kind of like Mosses. Though, I was NOT the only one hearing from the LORD. There were others with different gifts, ones I did not have. Each of us contributed to the group as a whole. I had Divine understanding of things to come.

From the onset I was filled with great FEAR because I knew that the Dragon was about to be unleashed upon the world. I found myself the established leader at a large Church and there were lots of people and the Church building was very large, covering lots of acreage. By Divine word of knowledge I knew that time was short and soon the Dragon would be unleashed upon the world. While I was waiting for the sign I felt sick to my stomach because I KNEW the world was not prepared. I also knew that few would listen to my warnings. Days passed and I sat waiting, watching the sky for the sign of the Dragon's arrival.

Then, the day came…

I looked into the sky and saw what looked like a large meteor streaking in a downward path. The smoke trail the falling object left was black and oily, staining the sky behind it with a foul darkness. Seeing this meteor falling to earth, I knew that this was the sign of the Dragon's arrival. My stomach was in knots because I knew the pain, suffering, and horror that was about to be unleashed upon the world. Being forewarned mattered little because I was not going to escape from the world, this was a nightmare about to unfold with me in it.

I immediately began warning, informing, preparing the large Church full of people for what was coming. Many of the people ignored me, few were willing to listen, and fewer still were willing to do what was necessary to escape the coming destruction.

The Church became split into 2 levels the normal day to day Church and then there was the hidden Church which was preparing for the coming darkness. I knew that to survive the Dragon's wrath that I and those that would listen would have to flee and hide underground.

I told them that the time had come, the Dragon was loosed and very few were willing to leave the day to day Church and go into hiding.

I was sick with worry and fear because I knew what was about to happen. I knew that the only way to survive was by the Divine Mercy of ALMIGHTY GOD. That Divine Mercy would only be applied if the people were willing to obey, to surrender their lives, and go into hiding. Very few were willing to walk away from the world.

I and those that were willing to surrender their lives to JESUS CHRIST left the day-to-day Church and went into hiding.

Exactly as the LORD had shown me the Dragon came to earth and savagely devoured everything in its path. Each day the Dragon grew stronger and larger till the Dragon was larger and more powerful then the Church. Soon, the Dragon consumed everyone in the day-to-day Church and with their blood still on its teeth the Dragon began searching for the hidden remnant Church.

The fear in my stomach turned into painful knots as I and the hidden remnant fled and hid from place to place always with the Dragon in hot pursuit. Each place we hid was soon discovered and we were forced to flee again. During this time some of the people became unhappy with the loss of food, shelter, and constant fear and worry. Those people left the remnant Church and tried to make deals with the Dragon. To no avail, the Dragon tortured them and devoured them all. After what seemed like years/forever the Dragon finally cornered us, the remnant Church, in a hidden cave deep within a mountain range.

Let me tell you I have never EVER been so scared as I was in the cave. The few of us that were left were hiding, laying flat on the floor, with me at the mouth of the cave. I was the Leader, it was my job to confront the Dragon if he found us. I knew that whatever happened it was not by my might, nor the strength of my arm, or the weapons in my hands which would make the difference.

I pressed myself against the rocks PRAYING with all my might. Only Divine Intervention could save us now. I watched as the Dragon slowly moved in on our position. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, my heart was beating through my chest. I watched the head of the Dragon pass right in front of our cave.

I watched the Dragon pause at the entrance to our cave. The Dragon could sense us, but not pin point our exact location. I looked the Dragon right in the eye and yet he could not see us. I have never EVER been so afraid in my entire life, as I was, watching the Dragon slowly pass by the mouth of the cave we were hiding in. I could see that the Dragon knew we were nearby, but he just could not find us and this made him mad as hell.

Finally, the Dragon gave up trying to find us and went out to devour the rest of the world. We stayed in that cave praying to ALMIGHTY GOD for Deliverance because the Dragon laid waste to the rest of the world. So much so, that an empty cave was preferable to going out into the destruction that was the rest of the world. The rest of the world was nothing but burning fires, roving armies, and death in every form.

Let me say this was the most intense real waking-VISION I have ever had. As I watched for the sign of the Dragon I literally sat for hours and days staring at the sky. I felt the sun on my skin, watched as the sun crossed the sky from morning to later afternoon then evening. I sat outside for days watching for the sign.

This waking VISION was real to the minute, the feel of sunlight on my skin, to the chest pain from fear causing my heart to beat through my ribs. The most unusual thing about this waking-VISION was the fact that I felt deja-vu while actually having the waking-VISION.
Not that I had the waking-VISION before, but that I had faced the Dragon before, that I had hid from the Dragon before, that this was not my first time fleeing and hiding from the Dragon.

Another point is that there was NO fighting the Dragon. The Dragon was HUGE, powerful in every sense of the word, terrifying beyond human capacity to process fear. The Dragon was unstoppable, there was no making deals with the Dragon, everyone that left the remnant and tried to rejoin the world was immediately tortured and killed by the Dragon. There was no peace, no rest, no safety at all in the world. The Dragon cared only about war, bloodshed, and death.

The ONLY way to survive was total trust in the LORD. If the LORD said flee, leave right then and there. If the LORD said hide, then hide, if the LORD said walk out the door right now, leave everything, GO!

The ONLY reason I and the remnant survived was because of the Divine Mercy of the LORD. The Dragon had every technology, every demonic spirit, and every human being under his control. Only Divine intervention kept us hidden and safe. Had not the hand of ALMIGHTY GOD hidden us the Dragon would have found us and slaughtered us.

ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD kept us alive and the Dragon at bay. In the end I and the remnant were very few, an exceedingly small number of people compared to the numbers of the Church today.

I have NEVER had such a powerfully REAL waking-VISION such as this.

I tell you the rest of today I was shaking thinking about that moment when the Dragon paused at the mouth of the cave we were hiding in, I thought for sure he could see us, for sure that we were going to die. At that moment I thought my life was over and I was about to die horribly. That moment was so real it still makes my stomach turn to knots just thinking about it.

1-19-11

Re: POWERFUL waking-VISION 1-19-11

This "vision" related by Prophet is from the pit of hell and not the throne room of Heaven.

As the true Church waits for the return of its Bridegroom, they are NOT looking for the Dragon or are they FEARFUL of his coming to Earth to begin his reign of terror.

When the Lord returns for his pure and perfect Bride, He will take them to His mansion that He has prepared for them, not hide them in some cave full of fear while the Devil brings destruction to the Earth.

This so called vision is nothing but a shameful way to bring fear, doubt and confusion to the body of Christ. Pathetic.

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

The LORD lives; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

we ARE on the Winning Side!
Leroy

Email: leroyartsn@gmail.com

Prophet your vision is not for the church here.

God's not given us a spirit of fear. . 2 Tim. 1:7

Love casts out fear . . 1 John 4 . .

We are not looking for satan's arrival, instead we embrace our Lord's promise of His soon return, Jesus instructing us to look for Him, and to keep our hearts and minds focused and watchful for Him . . .

Fear brings worry, worry is a sin . .

Better to trust in the Word of God that says:

"I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." .John 10:10

the true and real church is expecting her arrival in Heaven any moment.

Revelations 12:9

"The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

There will be people here during the Tribulation.

Revelations 12:13
13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

There will be people saved during the Tribulation.

There will be a Remnant Church during the Tribulation.

Revelation 13:9

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

There will be people coming to the Lord during the Tribulation.

Not everyone will be counted worthy to be Raptured. Some will be left behind.

Those left behind will understand what they missed out on and they will have try and survive, as best as they can, by NOT receiving the mark of the Beast during the tribulation.

Revelation 13:11

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Tom, do you know anyone who might not make the Rapture? Do you think those who missed the Rapture might change their minds after they have been left behind?

Those are the people who will have to go through the Tribulation.

What about them? Not everyone will make the Rapture. Those left behind are still worthy to be saved.

What about the 144,000 here during the Tribulation, or the 2 witnesses?

They won't be taken in the Rapture? Of how about the nation of Israel?

There will be many people left during the Tribulation who will need saving.

Revelation 14:12

This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

Lucky you Tom, you won't have to stay and fight. However, there will be Christians who will come to know JESUS CHRIST after the Rapture.

What do you think after the Rapture NEW Christians will just walk up to the Dragon/Beast and say...

"Hey, I am a Christian please kill me."

Or maybe perhaps just like before the Rapture people might not want to die horribly? New Christian will do just as those NEW Christians did back in ROME, go to the underground and hide.

Thats a big amen Prophet, there WILL be millions of people saved during the tribulation period. They just are NOT the Church. The Church is in heaven, being taken out of the time of tribulation by its Bridegroom.

The "vision" you wrote about was written in the first person with you as the leader running in fear from the Dragon (Satan). That is NOT a scripturally based scenario for the Church of which you as a believer and follower of Jesus Christ are part of. For that reason, I defined the "vision" as coming from the pit of hell which is exactly where all that fear you were reporting on came from.

If you are going to report on things of the spiritual world, I suggest you learn a lot more of what the Word of God actually teaches concerning end times and the role of the Church. You have mixed up the remnant of Israel with the multitude that is saved out of the tribulation in your "vision". That was the tip off that it could not have been a vision from the Lord God Almighty since He had already told us differently in His Word.

Dear prophet:

It is true, that Satan will cast down from heaven, no longer having access. Yet the spirit of the anti-christ has also long roamed the earth already. The fact that Satan attacks the church is also not new.
The only caveat is that during the tribulation period, there will be no restraints upon him as like before. The bible also tells us, that though sin (satan) abounds, so will the grace of God. There is also no arguing that those that don't have Christ, will be fodder for the evil one, again, nothing new here. Will the times be dark, certainly, again nothing new. This is just a tired "sequel" of what has already been stated. It could hardly need a new "vision" to be communicated. Lastly, the fact that you are a priest/phophet in a leader position, makes this whole vision stink to high heaven.
GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

Tender Reed

I don't think we should knock down prophet but as I mentioned before nobody should want to call themselves a prophet those that are of the Lord's and given the sight and prophecies from the Lord will not wish to proclaim themselves as such for they're ashamed of their gift and often wish to hide themselves from the world.

Numbers 12:6
he said, “Listen to my words: “When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.

If prophet does receive visions from the Lord he can proclaim to have seen the Lord in visions and dreams.

To also justly say that you're like Moses I pray for you because what you're saying is prideful and full of fleshy sin.

Deuteronomy 34:10
Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face.

It's true that perhaps you did receive a vision for this I believe you but it could be that you will be left behind, and that is what is shown to you, and nobody wishes to face what is to come. Nobody I pray for those that are unsaved and asleep in the world. For it will truly be hell on earth. Perhaps the Lord maybe warning you also to pray for forgiveness and repent of your pride, ego and fleshy sins for you maybe left behind and that's why you face this fear, but for this I don't judge you only from what I have read so far.. Fear is of the enemy and not of our beloved Jesus. I believe our Lord will take away even the fear of those that will die in His name during the tribulation. So you're being attacked by the devil with this fear, and shown deceptions by this fear.

The bride though will leave this earth with her beloved bridegroom and has nothing to fear. You should spend time witnessing towards others there is nothing to fear for the beloved of Christ. There is holy fear of God only, a holy respect, obedience, and reverence for the awesome power of God! But none should fear the devil that has the Lord Jesus as their protector. For we have nothing to fear. And to spread fear only gives Satan power and that's what he wants. Do not give the devil any power for you have more power then him. Do not feed him your thoughts either for he will devour you. Fear is of the flesh and not of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit brings only joy, peace, love, wisdom and compassion and strength! He fills your oil and heals your soul!

Romans 16:20
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

1 Corinthians 5:5
hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

I would pray for protection, to repentance, for the Lord Jesus to take away your fear and to also take away such pride for a prophet is a broken vessel and only the Lord can call you a prophet not your by your own tongue. It takes witnesses for one to be called a prophet also and the same visions to be given to one or two witnesses.

Matthew 18:16: But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Corinthians 13:1: This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Timothy 5:19: Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

Luke 10:1: After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

Mark 4:15
Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.

that you are a priest/prophet in a leader position, makes this whole vision stink to high heaven.
GET OVER YOURSELF!

Tender Reed there is a five fold ministry. five-fold ministry comes from Ephesians 4:11, "It was he who gave some to be (1) apostles, some to be (2) prophets, some to be (3) evangelists, and some to be (4) pastors and (5) teachers."

So you are saying YOU spoke to ALMIGHTY GOD and HE informed you Tender Reed that I am not called to be a Prophet?

I would not wish my life on anyone. When the LORD called me you know what I told him?

That he had the wrong guy, that I am just a small thing. I am afraid. There are others so much better, holier, much more suited to this then I.

I spent many months wishing for nothing more then to be left alone.

I could tell you things no one would believe. I didn't ask for it, but I know what the LORD has spoken to me.

Someone has to be a Prophet, someone has to be a Priest, someone has to be an Apostle, someone has to be a Evangelist, and someone has to be a Teacher.

I know who I am, I know what GOD has said to me.

Though, I was NOT the only one hearing from the LORD. There were others with different gifts, ones I did not have. Each of us contributed to the group as a whole. I had Divine understanding of things to come.

Prophet I believe you and think this sounds very reasonable!! God bless you!

gee

what i don't understand, is why people insist they are ones whom everyone else must listen to, those who claim to be prophets, priests or whatever.

as for me, i will fallow the Voice of the Good Shepherd. Who is the Great High Preist, and Prophet/King.

He is the one who loves me best, i have a personal relationship with him,, yet there are many out there who would try to sell to me what i already own.

perhaps those who wish or call themselves prophets, should go to a different country,like Iran, proclaim their faith in the middle of a very crowded mosque, and see how long they last!

I cant wait till the lord himself descends with a shout, and forever end the matters of who is who and what is what, for he will surely take care of his own.

Leroy

My impression is that this was possibly a vision for after the rapture. I think prophet was just sharing an experience that he had, not trying to elicit fear from anyone here on RITA. I can't really judge this vision of where it came from but I believe that prophet is a sincere Christian.

one of the best ways to discern if something is from the lord, is to just wait and see.

another way to discern truth from error, is to know and understand Gods word, and most importantly Gods Heart.

Yet still another, is the Heart and spirit in which the "word" or in this case "vision" comes from

seeing Prophet's response to Tender Reed, tells me a great deal, and it tells me to dis-regard Prophets Vision as being from Jesus.

Wisdom comes by experience, and the Word of God.

The lord is not a man that he should lie
Leroy

Thank you Prophet for sharing. I did not feel fear from your post. You're vision sounds like what people may experience during the tribulation. While the Bride will be at the Marriage feast of the Lamb, many will be experiencing very hard times and the testing of their faith. I have many Prophetic friends and have had dreams and visions myself and have had experiences from the Lord. A lot of times they are not what people who don't have them expect. I usually only share them with people I know. That is why I consider you brave for sharing-I know there is a reason why. Many may not understand. I know it is a hard and often misunderstood road.

If you would like to share more-I am leaving my email.

God Bless,
Mikki

Email: moneymagnate@gmail.com

I think Prophet's dream/vision has something to do with the Tribulation period, when most church congregations may take place only under hiding or in secret. Eg: in caves, hidden underground places, etc. (I have read somewhat similar dreams/visions like these on other forums in the past.)

This is all because of the Anti-Christ influence upon Christianity. The AC will ensure Christianity is not allowed or practised anywhere on Earth, during the Tribulation.

So I believe that Prophet may have dreamt of the Tribulation itself. However, the best advice for Prophet himself is to suggest him to ask Jesus the actual meaning behind that dream/vision.

Man's judgements are often "cloudy". We, being in the flesh, cannot judge another's dream/vision properly. The only best answer is from the one (eg: God, Jesus, etc) who gives us that particular dream/vision.

On the other hand, we also need to be wary of anything coming from the devil. Much discernment is needed in the area of dream/vision interpretations.

I pray that we don't judge too harshly another brother in Christ.

Amen Grace :) Let's go back to sharing and of course those that wish to share should do so knowing that we won't judge them, for that I am guilty of and I ask forgiveness for. But we must also use discernment, there is no fear only growth in the love for the Lord. And for that we're blessed by our love for the King of Kings, the Lord Jesus. We need to not look at dreams or visions for answers but we need to look towards the Lord for answers and His word.

We all want answers and long to hear our beloved, but we can hear Him if we listen for that quiet whisper from within us and that's what we should go by not by the dreams or visions. They're interesting to read but we shouldn't but too much merit into them.

Genesis 40:8
“We both had dreams,” they answered, “but there is no one to interpret them.” Then Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams.”

Jeremiah 23:27
They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship.

Jeremiah 23:32
Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the LORD. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the LORD.

Jeremiah 29:8
Yes, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have.

But also the Lord did say He would.

Acts 2:17
In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

But dreams must be discerned some are for only those that dream them, some are to share with others, perhaps Prophets dream would be better shared to those that are unsaved. For we know what is to come but this vision the energy behind it would be better used to witness to others whom are asleep in the world and don't know Jesus as we do. And the Lord maybe showing you this prophet it could be for you alone but it could be used more in saving others souls in these final last moments we have left on earth.

I feel dreams such as these should be witnessed towards others that don't know Jesus. At least that's what I feel from within to you. Don't hide either behind this title you give yourself but come out of it and share your name for to hide behind this also causes others to view you as a pharisee.

God bless you all and may we praise Him, the Lord, Yahweh, blessed and Holy is our King, the Lion of Judah may we praise and sing in love and worship His glorious name for all eternity! Amen.

Diana

Jeremiah 23:32
Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the LORD. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the LORD.

Jeremiah 29:8
Yes, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have.

But also the Lord did say He would.

Acts 2:17
In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

But dreams must be discerned some are for only those that dream them, some are to share with others, perhaps Prophets dream would be better shared to those that are unsaved. For we know what is to come but this vision the energy behind it would be better used to witness to others whom are asleep in the world and don't know Jesus as we do. And the Lord maybe showing you this prophet it could be for you alone but it could be used more in saving others souls in these final last moments we have left on earth.

I feel dreams such as these should be witnessed towards others that don't know Jesus. At least that's what I feel from within to you. Don't hide either behind this title you give yourself but come out of it and share your name for to hide behind this also causes others to view you as a pharisee.

That is a big amen Diana. I would also add that the Word tells us to test the spirits. Dreams and visions come from the spirit world and are spiritually discerned. We also know that the accuser who is a liar, thief and a murderer, comes as an angel of light in an attempt to deceive the believer.

We must be diligent in our search for understanding and truth by using the revealed Word of God as our only means to compare what is truth and what is not. And, that must be done by using the proper context of that Word.

Too many are using their FEELINGS to verify the truth of dreams/visions/words from the Lord, and that is what causes them to be deceived. I guess we should have a disclaimer warning at the beginning of this sticky that says: WARNING, ENTER AT YOU OWN RISK!

The dreams sticky on RITA is the most read and replied to post each month; More than all the others combined. That is why we as moderators will be careful in what we allow to be posted without commenting or questioning the content when necessary. We will also delete anything that says "thus saith the Lord" or similar statements.

While we want to promote the freedom to share dreams and visions, we also have the obligation to see to it that they are tested against the truth of Gods Word. We know we don't do that perfectly all the time so we ask for your patience and grace. It is a balancing act that is difficult but at the same time is necessary.

Blessings to you

Tom

I stand by what I said. I wish no unkindness nor strife to anyone.

However, I know what the LORD has spoken to me.

This waking-VISION was not about RITA, nor anyone on RITA. I was simply sharing something I was shown.

This was not a dream as I was not asleep. I have had visions, words of knowledge, and waking-VISIONS.

I know the difference.

Again, to say to attack me, saying that I am raising myself up as a Prophet because I think highly of myself, you are wrong.

When the LORD came to me I told HIM that I was the wrong guy for the job.

Ask me what I do for a living? I protect people, I lead men, and I go into very dangerous places with nothing more then my trust in JESUS CHRIST to keep me safe and alive.

It is in my DNA to care for and protect people. I cannot turn from someone in need. I can not turn someone away asking for help. I have risked my life to protect complete strangers.

I am a Christian not in words, but in living action.

I am sorry you see my words towards you as an attack, I am not attacking you but concerned as someone that cares for her brothers and sisters in Christ. I am sorry if you are offended by my words, that's not the objective of what I am trying to say. I will end it on this as I want to leave this on a kind and gentler note. The only way I ever have courage and to speak without fear is when I am using the word of God.

In real life, I have trouble speaking to others, without embarrassment but when I am speaking about Jesus I am not afraid. I am not against you, no I am for you. I just don't want to see the fear being an emblem for how the Lord works. I don't know you or your character just from what your words say. And the fear you're being shown is from the enemy for the Lord says not to fear the enemy! We have no fear when the Lord is our protector and our rock! He is called the rock for a reason nothing moves Him or defeats Him, Satan is crushed beneath His feet! Satan is His creation and we have nothing to fear when the creator is ours and we're His.

That's all I am trying to say. I have had terrible and evil nightmares that I know are from the enemy and then I pray to the Lord for protection, and always the Lord Jesus then sends me beautiful dreams of love and beauty that give my soul peace and calm from these evil nightmares. All visions though I don't show them to others have shown what happens to those that are not saved by the Lord and mock and hate our sweet beloved prince of peace. The Lord has never had me once fear in any of them.

I am not questioning your love for the Lord, just from what you've being shown. I am only trying to warn you as our dear Tom has that the enemy can portray himself as a angel of light but he is of fear and death. I hope you see this. God bless you.

Please let us carry on, and end this, for I won't speak anymore on this, our energy is to be spent on Jesus and being focused on Him, not on ourselves. Hope you see my words as not hurtful but you will find the answers from within and through prayer you will be comforted and in peace.

And I just want to say that the mods do a wonderful and awesome job in running this forum and I am so very happy that I have found a temporary and safe home here till we all go home to be with our beloved Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7gWC92yaao

Word Of The Lord .......... For February 2011 .......... By Phyllis Ford Ministries

Credit ... http://www.carpenterstouch.org/

Word of the Lord
for February 2011
by Phyllis Ford Ministries

January 20, 2011

For I shall break forth like the morning, and in the midst of the horizon my wind shall blow away the very chaff off your lives. For I desire to raise up my people and send them out, for in this hour I will release my Glory, and my deliverance will be upon the land. For, the time is short and the work is plenteous, and it must be harvested in this time. For the day will come, that all will cease from their labors. So, look out into the fields for they are white unto harvest. I am blowing my trump for a solemn assembly. This is a sober time when the purpose of the work is the most important thing, because there are literally lives hanging in the balance waiting on change, needing deliverance, and looking around for someone to help and bring them out of the places of darkness that surround their very lives.

I am calling forth my warriors, and yes, I am calling my army to move into position and to do my will. For there is a time coming when destruction shall be upon the land and devastation will be in the very midst, and it will be a time of weeping, travail, and even sorrow. But I say to my beloved, come now and heed my call, answer my call; for I am wooing you, beckoning you, reconciling with you, and resolving your difficulties so that you may serve in my courts and fulfill your duty as priests and watchmen in the earth.

There’s much that can be changed – the evil plots and plans can be shifted and averted through prayer and supplication. So, I say to you this day --- Will you stand? Will you pray and cry out for your loved ones? Will you cry out for your nation? Will you stand before my presence and rebuke the enemy that stands before you? Will you cast down the anger and strife that is dividing your nation? Will you stand in the gap?

I am calling forth my people, whom I have ordained before the foundation of the earth. I am calling those who will press in and prevail in prayer. To those who know the seriousness of the hour, I will reveal keys of the Kingdom that will overcome the works of the evil one. And I will deal with the very root of pride that has hovered over this nation because of evil men, and I will reverse every curse that has been set upon this nation. For if you will wait before my presence and cry out for your land, I will do these things.

For I have a healing balm and a healing salve that will wipe away the hurt within this nation. For I have a host of angels that I will be release this month to do great miracles upon this land. And they will usher forth a release of My glory and light even in the darkest of places. The time is at hand, and my plan was purposed for this hour. I will not hold back, but I will move forth to redeem a people, says the Lord.

Sing unto me a new song: a song of righteousness, a sound of glory and honor. Declare my name, sing praises, and worship Me; for my Spirit is hovering over the land for good to save many and set the captives free that are imprisoned. And I shall do mighty miracles in the prison system in Florida, and there shall be a revival beginning in Miami. Those who are in the jail system shall experience great deliverance, freedom, and liberty in their spirit. And I shall even touch those that are among the guards and even those in higher authority. For the wave of my presence will sweep from the prisons throughout Miami and from Miami throughout the land of Florida, for my glory shall be revealed in that region.

I am preparing a strong evangelistic anointing to go forth and lead my people up and out --- to do the miraculous --- for I shall be in the midst of them --- walking with them and moving amongst them. For this is the time to win this land for the Kingdom --- for the King declares it, and it shall be so!!

So, even though you see trouble and infighting within your government, with upheaval and even violence, pray that healing comes --- for I shall uncover and remove, I shall uproot and destroy; and the people shall see me touch men, change hearts, and even humble those who refused to be humbled. For I, the Lord, shall do these things and who shall hinder my work? For that which is humbled I shall exalt, and that which is exalted --- I shall humble, says the Lord.

Prophetic Insights:

The night before I received this word, I could not sleep. It was like sleep was removed from me. I was troubled in my spirit, and I prayed throughout the night. The Lord spoke to me and said that I was to send out the word of the Lord for February now, because at the first of the month, I would not have time to send it --- I knew also that the people of God needed to see this word as soon as possible, so they could pray. I found out the next morning that many other intercessors/prophets could not sleep that same night. (Many felt as if something was about to happen that needed much intercession.)

I was reminded about a dream that my husband, Miles, had some years ago, where in a dream he was ushered into an arena type place by an angel, and as he turned around, a strong man entered the room --- Miles knew they were about to engage in a battle. All of a sudden, Miles flew straight up and laid hold to some iron gates --- way towards the top of the arena. These gates were wrought iron and were very intricately made like nothing he had ever seen. While holding onto those gates, he began to speak in a loud authoritative tongue, and at the very sound of it --- the strong man began to shriek with frustration and weaken with the sound of his voice. The Lord said that Miles had caught hold of a place in intercession where the strong man could not get to him. The fervent prayer holding on to the very gates of God preserved him from the ensuing attack.

The Lord said that this is the hour of intense intercession and that we must laid hold to the very gates of God over our regions with great authority in order to defeat this enemy. This was a key that was uncovered to overcome the enemy in this season.

Fair Use: For Discussion & Educational Purpose Only

Disclaimer: Entire prophetic word above is NOT meant to indicate a Rapture confirmation for the month of FEB 2011.

Prophet
I stand by what I said. I wish no unkindness nor strife to anyone.

Ask me what I do for a living? I protect people, I lead men, and I go into very dangerous places with nothing more then my trust in JESUS CHRIST to keep me safe and alive.

It is in my DNA to care for and protect people. I cannot turn from someone in need. I can not turn someone away asking for help. I have risked my life to protect complete strangers.

I am a Christian not in words, but in living action.

i admire your courage for saying this and also for walking your talk

you are always welcome on RITA

Moscow suicide bombing

The imiges they show on foxnews and cnn of this Look like that dream i had about the t.v broadcast in my dream where people were in shock watching the news brodcast of people dead. But im not at work today and its not snowing.. but it is Monday and we did have a major snowstorm over the weekend.. So I dont know if this is it.. but the images look like what I saw in the dream.

Re: Moscow suicide bombing

Lowell, you mean regarding the Russia bombing scenes on tv?

Re: Moscow suicide bombing

yes.. On foxnews and cnn. In the dream I couldent see the t.v myself.. But than I looked at the t.v through another persons eyes (If that makes any sense) in the dream and the images on foxnews and cnn look exactly like that.

Red Alert .......... 26 JAN 2011 .......... ??????????

RED ALERT ~ 26 JANUARY 2011

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1129038&cmd=show

JUST KEEP WATCHING
NO MATTER WHAT

Re: Red Alert .......... 26 JAN 2011 .......... ??????????

this is related video & map
http://gatewaytoheaven.ning.com/video/fema-government-is-buying-up

Website: b-sidewebsites.com/rita/images/home_header/rotate.php

2 Minutes Till Midnight .......... Prophetic Warning Message

Credit ... http://all-things-new.net/single/?p=8130465&t=6759819

Received in e-mail:

Special Note: please pray about this, and do what God leads you to do (new posts follow the note).

A man, named Scott, contacted me on my website, needing confirmation about an experience he had. He admitted he had led a secular life, not religious, up until recently.

He has a dog that barks and hates everyone, he said. Scott was walking his dog, and a stranger approached him. The dog actually liked the stranger, which was a shock. The stranger greeted Scott and his dog and the dog wagged his tail, and wanted to stay with the stranger. This amazed Scott. The stranger then asked Scott if he knew it was already 2 minutes to midnight. Scott did not understand.

So the stranger then asked if he could pray for Scott. Scott agreed, even though he was not used to prayer. Once the man touched his shoulder, Scott felt a huge wave of heat and emotion, and cried, repented and felt he had been touched by God. The man only prayed for a moment, but Scott said it felt like the stranger had downloaded about 5 hours of information into him. Almost like a microchip was inserted into his brain.

The stranger then left, the dog didn't want him to go, but finally they parted. Scott was overwhelmed, not totally understanding what he had just gone through. So I talked with him for awhile. From his description, the stranger may have been an angel of some sort, The stranger's name was Micah. Scott was then told he must tell other people the message he was given. Some events he cannot disclose at this time, but this is the message for now.:

Store food and water for a 90 day supply. Prepare for riots, shortages, attacks, a failed country, and distress. But do not be afraid, and trust in Jesus. Take measures to be safe during this 90 period. Stay home. Try not to travel. Also, at some point in the future, there will be 3 days of darkness. No power. Stay home during that time. I do not know if the 3 days is part of the 90 days or not.

Scott said he was commanded to tell the believers and churches. So I am passing this information along to you.

As an unbeliever, who never went to church, and does not understand why this happened to him, and then made a sudden intense conversion to Christ, and now prays 2 hours a day, it seems like a credible experience. So I pass this along to you.

I love all you guys ... and want you to be aware of this message, and be safe.

P.S - Scott also said the Hand of God would split the country in half - physically. This makes me think as we part the land of Israel, to create a Palestinian state, further removing more territory from Israel, that God will part our land also. I do not know the time frame of this event, or if it would occur this year or in a future year.

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/

FAIR USE: FOR DISCUSSION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE

Another dream concerning fire in Texas

Hello Everyone,

I really am getting excited and sorrowful at the same time. Texas again was in my dream. I pray that each one who will read this may keep safe in the hands of God’s Son, who is our redeemer and who will come.

This dream began as two very large volcanoes erupted. While the first was erupting, many did nothing but when the second spewed fire and ash, the world’s attention turned to it. In all, at least six (6) volcanoes erupted within a very close time.

I heard the emergency broadcast system throughout the neighborhood and went in to watch. Fires were started throughout the US, the main body of which was caused by an unexpected meteor shower. The shuttle was forced to land because of the meteor shower. When the burning objects hit the ground, they started oil, coal and gas fires from Texas to West Virginia.

Events I saw but am not sure of their order

Earthquake affecting the East Coast of the United States
Large amounts of water affecting the East Coast
Power outage in scattered parts of the US
Starvation within the US

Suddenly I was in a very different day, the sunlight was very different and seemed to change with each hour, the dream then changed like someone flipping a page. I saw all the army’s of the world look up, then each one went back home. This is when everything stopped. When I say stop I mean the air, all fires, the water, all life, anything falling stopped in mid-air, everything stopped. While everything was frozen in time, some people were leaving their homes and walking; gathering into groups.

This was the most amazing part of the dream and there is no way to describe the changes with the people that were gathering into groups. They all were so beautiful, but nothing I could describe. They looked like pure perfection and were no longer bound by any force on earth. I myself could go anywhere instantly, but I remember being attracted to a large blue object sitting above the earth, it felt so incredible to be drawn to this object, a huge object.

I then remember looking at the earth, everything began to move again and the people were puzzled, crying, because they had lost their children, parents, husbands, wives, and loved ones. I could hear in my head someone telling me to look away from the earth. That was it.

I cannot tell anyone when these things will take place, but I can tell you that when the shuttle is forced back to earth and an object is spoken of nearing earth. The time has come.

Email: mike@sdexdata.com

Re: Another dream concerning fire in Texas

Michael
...The shuttle was forced to land because of the meteor shower...

...when the shuttle is forced back to earth and an object is spoken of nearing earth. The time has come...

There are currently just three shuttle flights left before the space shuttle is retired.

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/news-DS-NASA-Adds-One-More-Flight-for-Shuttle-Fleet-012511.aspx

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html

3. Space Shuttle Discovery has a mission scheduled for February 24, 2011. (The antepenultimate launch.)
2. Space Shuttle Endeavour has a mission scheduled for April 19, 2011. (The penultimate launch.)
1. Space Shuttle Atlantis is scheduled for the last shuttle mission on June 28, 2011.

Thanks, Mark and Michael.

That is interesting news !!

Wow Michael!! How the Lord works in witnesses! Not saying this is not to be discerned but I just read your dream now and it sent a shockwave through me! I have had a dream about Nevada and something terrible happening there, remembering a huge earthquake or something that caused thousands to die, in the dream I was watching it on tv and a new anchor was talking about it. I woke up with the words in my mind Nevada.

I have never been to Nevada and I am very ignorant of the states, due to being very closed in on my little island I don't go anywhere really nor have I ever been on a plane. But I wasn't thinking about Nevada when I went to bed or earthquakes, this dream happened to me a few nights ago. I had to even look up Nevada where it's located, in Texas. The Lord always works through witnesses when He confirms something, could this truly be from the Lord! May the Lord have mercy on His children in Texas. Perhaps this happens afterwards...I don't know..

Normally I don't share my dreams but this is uncanny! I have dreamed about fire falling from the sky also and everything on fire.

I have also read from a real life story book about a four year old that died and went to heaven and came back and said to his family that God on His throne was blue. It could be that the aura of God is blue and perhaps this blue thing you saw was the throne of God descending..

how my mom got saved and dreams she had.

I just wanted to share a story of my mom's salvation and dreams she had(especially one about April).It happened when I was 11 years old,I am 33 now.We lived in Soviet Union at the time.My mom and dad both were atheist.My mom was a teacher of English,my Dad was an engineer.Long story short,we had christian relatives who witnessed to her,she came to realization that there is God but did not want to leave her lifestle.In Soviet Union at the time christianity was extremly conservative.She would have to give up movies completely,make up and so far.My Grandpa was an alcoholic and died of Liver cirrohsis.Just before his death my mom saw a dream of him digging a grave next to the foundation of our house.On the day she died I was in the room,I was 6 and I remember him screaming about large snake coming to get him....After he died my parents and me went to Siberia(my Dad was getting paid well there) and my mom saw a dream.She saw a woman on my Grandma's bed,dressed in my grandma's nightgown.When my mom asked her who she was,she answered she was Destiny.In a month after this dream we got a telegramm that my grandma commited suicide by jumping in a well next to our house.(before this happened she told to our relatives in response of their witnessing to her that God can not help her)My mom was devastated.Then she saw a dream again.The same woman came to her and my mom asked her in a dream:"Who is going to be now?'
The woman said:"Your brother" My mom had 2 brothers so she asked:"Younger or older?" The woman said:"Younger..." In 2-3 months my uncle hung himself.Then my great grandma died.She was the one who found both my grandma and uncle dead. Then after all this my mom sees another dream.The same woman came to her and she was holding a black candle and said:"And now it is your turn.You will die on Friday."My mom was so sure she is going to die she went to our relatives and they took her to church and she got saved and born again.
I was about 6 years old at the time.We attended underground persecuted church.To belong to protestant church was illegal.My dad was a communist but not by choice,he had to for his career.My mom had to leave her teaching job and began cleaning floors in a furniture store.She was witnessing to dad a lot.After he read a book by Josh MacDowell "Not Just a Carpenter".He told her he prayed not to smoke and was able to quit.
Then my mom saw a dream.She saw Jesus.He had sky blue eyes,copper hair and red and blue garment on.He had a thin wedding ring on his finger.He put his hands on her shoulders,his eyes were sad but full of love and He said:"Why are you always afraid?Why can not you trust me?Do not you know how much I love you?".
After that my dad was in a hospital with a minor stomach problem.My mom came to me and said(I was 12)Let us pray about your father for him to get saved even if through death.I said:"Mom,I do not want Dad to die." She said:"He won't die,he may just get sick and it will bring him to the Lord.We just have to let the Lord have full access to your dad's life." So we both prayed like this and gave him to the Lord.In 2 days we received a phone call from the hospital that my father died in his sleep.
My mother was devastated.She said she actually did not see colors around her at that time,everything was black and white.She could not understand how it could happen,he did not get saved...The a lady from church told her to pray and ask God for answer.God sent her a dream.She saw my father very young(he was 41 when he died),he came to her and said:"Do not cry,I am with God" She said:"When am I going to see you" He said"In April"....

Could it be this April? I do not know ...her dream was so many years ago....

She also saw a dream...an angel putting a veil on her head and trees are blooming all around(we have a lot of fruit trees blooming in spring in my country.)

She was very worried about finances.One time she was doing laundry and crying,thinking how we will make it and heard a voice"Do not worry,before a man took care of you,now I will." In a month she had a visitor from another church who brought her a letter from England for translation.(Our country was getting Bibles from west at the time) It was a letter from a christian elderly couple in London,UK.My mom answered and in the next letter there were paid for tickets for me and my mom to come to UK for a visit and these people took care of us financially for 12 years....

Anyways...this is a short version of her experiences.My story is different,but may be another time.....What do you guys think about the April dream?

Re: how my mom got saved and dreams she had.

Dear White Rose,

You sure have gone through a lot of losses in your life, as well as your mother. Plus to go through a persecuted underground church on top of everything else! My heart goes out to you.

Very interesting part about April. I have to correct RJ's date of April 24th being Pentecost this year. Pentecost is actually June 12th, but Passover is April 17th this year on sundown, and that is consistant with his vision of being in church on a Sunday, because April 17th is on a Sunday!

Time will tell!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. You and your mother sure have been through a lot. I can relate to that, because my mother and I did also before she died. It was kind of like me and her against the world, so I sympathize with the loses that you started experiencing at a young age as I did. It looks like the Lord really took care of you and your mother, and that she got saved when you were very young, so praise the Lord for that!!

Love and hugs from YSIC

She was very worried about finances.One time she was doing laundry and crying,thinking how we will make it and heard a voice"Do not worry,before a man took care of you,now I will."

Hi White Rose,

I, too, was very moved by your story. How kind of the Lord to speak to your mother audibly, and then provide for her for the next 12 years within the following month. What a testimony!

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

As for when the rapture is, I would start anticipating more around the spring feast days, Passover through Pentecost. However, I also have an interest in Bible code research and I've seen a code which mentions the rapture and the date Adar II which is March 6-7 this year. As a longtime watcher, I will be ecstatic if it just happens sometime this year!

Lord, what about the Rapture?~~~

Lord, What About the Rapture by Glynda Lomax:

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2011/01/about-rapture.html

. . "On May 3, 2008, I inquired of the Lord about the rapture. I had been reading about the end times and wanted to better understand what was to come.

“Lord, how will the others not know where we have gone – won’t they hear Your shout and the trumpet blast when You call us home to You?”

“The others will hear a whooshing sound, that is all, for they cannot hear My voice or My trumpet as My children can. (Matthew 24:40–41)

In one instant My children will be taken up and the world will be cast into gross darkness. (Jeremiah 13:16)

Then shall My wrath fall upon those left behind in terrible ways for they have denied Me, they know not My ways nor My Name.

Nay, My children shall not be left behind to suffer My wrath in that time for Jesus bore My wrath for you, but not for wicked unbelievers.

A great and terrible day is coming in the earth. There shall be great confusion and rioting in that time for those left behind will not know what to believe and will panic.

They shall cry to Me but I shall not hear them for I know them not, for they have already made their path and chosen the way they shall live it and My time of grace upon men will have ended.

The Beast shall arise upon the earth and a terrible time will be, such as nothing your mind could ever comprehend for it is truly beyond the comprehension of man to be given over into the hands of Satan himself and not die!

But My children shall not see that day for they will be here with Me in Heaven.

The Rapture will indeed happen in the blink of an eye as My Word says, one second two will be working together in a field and the next second one will be gone and no one left on earth will know why.

Their minds too shall I darken in those days. The gross darkness you saw in your spirit (a vision I had in January during worship of a large dark blanket descending towards earth - really eerie – in my spirit I immediately thought gross darkness) will come and they will have eyes that do not see and ears that do not hear.

They will blindly follow the anti-Christ to their eternal destruction because they have not known Me nor called upon My Name while there was still time.”

Earthangel
She was very worried about finances.One time she was doing laundry and crying,thinking how we will make it and heard a voice"Do not worry,before a man took care of you,now I will."

Hi White Rose,

I, too, was very moved by your story. How kind of the Lord to speak to your mother audibly, and then provide for her for the next 12 years within the following month. What a testimony!

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

As for when the rapture is, I would start anticipating more around the spring feast days, Passover through Pentecost. However, I also have an interest in Bible code research and I've seen a code which mentions the rapture and the date Adar II which is March 6-7 this year. As a longtime watcher, I will be ecstatic if it just happens sometime this year!

Wow, I sure hope it is this year!!

Elliot Hong (27 Jan 2011)
"Interesting Clues and A Confirmation"

LINK

Dear Doves:

In the previous letter, a possibility was suggested that the New Moon of the 12th month(2/3-4) could be
the Day for either the Departure or the Outpouring.
And I found a couple of prophetic words that could be a confirmation.

1) The night before Phyllis Ford received the prophetic word for February, she could not sleep.
Here is what she wrote.

LINK

"The night before I received this word, I could not sleep. It was like sleep was removed from me.
I was troubled in my spirit, and I prayed throughout the night. The Lord spoke to me and said that
I was to send out the word of the Lord for February now, because at the first of the month, I would
not have time to send it---I knew also that the people of God needed to see this word as soon as
possible, so they could pray. I found out the next morning that many other intercessors/prophets
could not sleep that same night. (Many felt as if something was about to happen that needed much
intercession.)"

This strongly suggests that something important is going to happen in the beginning of the next month.
A sudden destruction and the Lord's coming?
As I mentioned, "in the top of it's phase" of the prophetic word John Lawler received could mean "in the
beginning of it's phase."
And I know a spirit-filled person who saw a vision of the Lord's coming on the night when the moon is
thin like woman's eyebrow.

2) Here is another prophetic word Mary Ellen Gilliland received on 1/11/11.

LINK

"Go forward now in peace and joy, for the beginning of the end has come. At the end of a stroy, events
line up, come into focus and are all tied together. Then we understand. So it is with God's story.
Events will make sense, come into clearer focus and you will understand and go on with singular purpose..
So it will be, according to My Word, says the Lord. It's the end of the beginning and the beginning of the
end. So be it."

This strongly suggests that all the amazing signs(events) appeared last year will not be in vain, instead
they will be all tied together for the clearer understanding of God's story.
In my opinion, they would be invalid, if it goes over the beginning of February which could be, so to speak,
the Maginot Line.

For these reasons, it is my belief that the New Era could begin from the New Moon of the 12th month.

See you soon,

Elliot

The 3rd Watch .......... Remain In Me And I Will Remain In You .......... 111 ~ 777
This blog is a gift

Hello Everyone,

This blog is a gift from a very obedient individual; an individual who does trust in Jesus and his words. Like that individual, let us not allow our own thoughts be focused on predictions of any sort, being right about our dreams and visions; rather, let us recognize that each is a small but significant portion of the body of Christ.

One cell within a human body is useless alone; however, each one of us is the product, the miracle of many cells in the human body doing its individual part. It takes all the cells of the body for us to live, and when an intruder does come, only the body knows what to do, the individual cell is simply obedient to a larger purpose. Let us be as those cells in our function within the body of Christ toward one another; knowing that each of us is a priceless piece belonging to something greater than our comprehension allows.

Note, the first Volcano erupted in China; could this be one of those in my dream? Could this one be the one they did not give much attention too?

Re: This blog is a gift

michael, can you post your dream about volcanoes again?

Michael

This dream began as two very large volcanoes erupted. While the first was erupting, many did nothing but when the second spewed fire and ash, the world’s attention turned to it. In all, at least six (6) volcanoes erupted within a very close time.

Russian Bombing and how it relates to my dream

I think that russian bombing was a marker event. Look at all that has happened sense than. Massive unrest in middle east, And there is also talk that Russias neigbor to the south did the bombing. It really does look like all is coming unglued all at the same time now.

Re: Russian Bombing and how it relates to my dream

Superkitty
I think that russian bombing was a marker event. Look at all that has happened sense than. Massive unrest in middle east, And there is also talk that Russias neigbor to the south did the bombing. It really does look like all is coming unglued all at the same time now.

Yes I agree everything is coming unglued quite literally so much unrest now in the middle east, which is against all the evil dictators, but I think this is going to cause a huge worldwide war...or something. And the earth continues in the birth pangs, and getting more fierce! Jesus is coming so very soon!

A Lion

Before I went to bed today I asked the Lord to speak to me in my dreams.I saw a dream this night.I was in the room and saw somebody passing across the room,I turned and saw Him from the back and I knew it was Jesus.I ran to him and said:"jesus,I want to hold Your hand" And I grabbed His hand.I just saw His back,He was wearing a linen robe and had shoulder length hair.
Suddenly we go through the tunnel with a swooshing sound.
The next thing I see we are standing in heaven I think on a beautiful green grass with flowers and the sky is not blue but golden. I turn around and saw Jesus turned into huge golden lion,taller than me with huge paws.He is standing in front of me and looking at me and His mane is moving in the wind.
Suddenly I felt so sad and started crying with bitter tears:"Jesus,please forgive me that I was not praying more,was not reading Your word more,was not loving Yopu more...."I felt love and peace from Him,I felt so remorseful for the lost time in life....
In my dream my mom wakes me up from the dream.I sit up in my bed(again it is still a dream) and she says:"Why are you crying?" I said:"mom,I saw Jesus..."Then in front of me I see scripture.I touch letters with my hand,they rearrange and grow and I read "I am the Shield,The belt of strength,the defender,the breastplate of righteousness..."And then alot of other things in small letters that I could not remember.Once thing I remember though is the word AVIV.Mom says"Aviv?What is this all about"And I answer:"it is nothing important I think."Then in my dream my husband comes and asks me why I was crying if I have seen a bad dream...I say"No,I have seen Jesus..." End of dream...

Please give me your thoughts,RITAns.

Re: A Lion

Doing a quick google search---

The Bible designates Nisan, which it calls Aviv (Exodus 13:4), as the first month of the year (Exodus 12:2).

If I understood it correctly, that would fall on March-April (30 day period) this year.

Re: A Lion

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fair Use For Educational or Discussion Purposes
Aviv (Hebrew: אביב‎) has several related meanings in Hebrew:

* Historically, aviv literally meant the stage in the growth of grain when the seeds have reached full size and are filling with starch, but have not dried yet. During the plague of hail (Exodus 9:31), the barley was aviv and the flax was giv`ol.
* "Aviv" accordingly also means spring, one of the four seasons. Thus the major modern Israeli city of Tel Aviv means "Spring Hill".
* The month in the Hebrew calendar when the barley has reached or passed this stage (Exodus 13:4; 23:15) is called Aviv, or the "month of the aviv": the seventh of the Jewish civil year, and the first of the Biblical ecclesiastical year. It begins about the time of the vernal equinox (March 21). Since the Babylonian captivity, it has also been called Nisan (Nehemiah 2:1, Esther 3:7). On the sixteenth day of the month, harvest was begun by gathering a sheaf of barley, which was offered as a sacrifice to God (Lev 23:4-11) when the Temple existed.
* The "Holiday of Aviv" (Hebrew: Chag Ha'Aviv חג האביב‎ ) is an additional name for Passover; the Jewish holiday is celebrated on 15–21 (22) Nisan, near the beginning of spring.

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

1 2 3
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com