Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Another Time line on the Rapture/Second Coming

i just ordered . . .

Daniel’s Seventy Shavuim Prophecy: 70 Years - 490 Years - 490 Days - 70 Years Chart
by Michael Rood

Michael Rood worked and waited for over 30 years for the restoration of the Creator’s Calendar which would unlock the mysteries embedded in the Gospel chronology which had been irreparably confused by the invented calendar of Hillel II, and ignored by the Pagan calendar of Romish Babylon.

Now, for the first time in history, Michael is making available his 3’x5' chart detailing the 3 layers of Daniels 70x7’s prophecy and the Jonah Code. 

These charts are printed on ‘Nuclear blast resistant’ Tyvek with sewn/bound edges and shipped in a ‘faux stinger missile’ cardboard tube for protections. These charts are for teachers – not for the inquisitive perusal of the novice.

Hello Tommy, you are soooooooooooo great!

I post this from you under my report.
I love you and I see you very soon.

Veronika

http://hands-for-charity.de/index.php?page=es-war-ein-langer-weg-bis-wir-den-himmlischen-flughafen-erreicht-haben

Email: ulrike.for-charity@web.de

Thank you dear Ulrike for an excellent report about the coming of Yeshua....I read it and I agree with a 100%.
I pray every day, that Abba will send His son Yeshua today! We have to be ready...our hearts need to be pure and our affairs should be in order....I choose to live every day like my last day and I will not even think about tomorrow....we don't have much time...the world is ready to be redeemed from all the evil!
I pray that you are all strengthened by the Holy Spirit for such a time as this!
Many Blessings...Maranatha!
Marion

Email: marionavants@gmail.com

Veronika from Germany
Hello Tommy, you are soooooooooooo great!

I post this from you under my report.
I love you and I see you very soon.

Veronika

http://hands-for-charity.de/index.php?page=es-war-ein-langer-weg-bis-wir-den-himmlischen-flughafen-erreicht-haben

Veronika,

you are too kind!
I believe we fly soon!

“1-1-11” = 1ST DAY OF HANUKKAH (adjusted calendar)
On 1-5-2011 at sunset begins Shevat 1, month 11 of the Scriptural year. It will be 11-1 or 111 and the Rosh Chodesh, the new moon
“1-6-11” = 6TH DAY OF HANUKKAH = FEAST OF THE EPIPHANY
“1-8-11” = 8TH DAY OF HANUKKAH

29th of January 2011 - Possible Rapture Date!

April 23rd, 2011 (eve of Firstfruits, begins 70th Week?)
May 16th, 2011 (2nd Passover)
June 12th, 2011 Pentecost

(Jerusalem time), 7:36 PM molad time
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

"WebCam" ~ Jerusalem ....watches the sunrise

Jerusalem

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

CURRENT MOON

this was well worth saving from another forum...

Raul
Greetings,
could this be it or not? if we're not gone by Jan 2011 this is possible.

Using Daniel's Time line Chapter 12:7,11,12 adds up to

1260 + 1290 + 45 = 2595 days in total

lets use this day count until the end of passover in 2018

February 20, 2011 + 2595 days = March 30, 2018 Nissan 14 Passover

or

March 22, 2011 + 2595 days = April 29, 2018 Iyar 14 2nd Passover
** around the same time as the Tribulation Money is to circulate

I believe the Rapture can't go further than March 22, 2011 for Daniels time line to finish on Passover 2018

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

it will not pass 70 years and if you consider Jesus shortening the days it could be talking about
the days cut short before the 70 years using our calender count

May 14 1948 + 70 years = May 14, 2018 A generation

May 14, 2018 - April 29, 2018 = 15 days cut short

May 14, 2018 - March 30, 2018 = 45 days cut short

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Blessings,

Raul

Adar II, 5771 (29 days)
Adar II, 5774 (29 days)
Adar II, 5776 (29 days)

these haven't happened yet...
these all occur before fall 2017...
these are all Hillel rabbinic reckoning...

87 days From Monday, January 3, 2011
= Thursday, March 31, 2011

good show, I like it

Month 1, day 1, March 6th, 2011 (Torah)
Month 1, day 1, April 5th, 2011 (Hillel)

Daniel's 70th Week: 84 or 86 New Moons?

Jean Stepnoski (4 Jan 2011)

Dear Doves,

We may have a breakthrough in correct interpretation! The period of 7 years of 2520 days would be the average of 12 new moons annually to get 84 total new moons. If the total should be 84, there is a complication. The Hillel calendar must add 2 months, about 1 every 3 years. This gives a total of 86 from 11-7 to 8 in 2010 until 9-30-2017. We cannot subtract the 2 Adar II new moons necessary. Where do we need to subtract the 2 to get the 84? We subtract those of 11-7 to 8 and 12-7 to 8 in 2010! Therefore the count of 84 by 9-23 or 9-30 in 2017 is shortened by 2 new moons to get 84. It then appears that the days are also shortened by 60 days into the 70th Week!

Also we can see the 84 begin as of the first new moon in 2011, namely the Rosh Chodesh of 1-5 to 6, 2011! The concept of time in the 70th Week of Daniel that will be most important overall may be 84 new moons, rather than the Hillel or Gregorian calendars reckonings of time!

The Rosh Chodesh will be a premier marker for time during the 1000 year reign. It may be critically necessary for our understanding now. It may prove a vital clue for interpretation, for understanding the period of the 84 new moons and the 2520 days of the period ahead.

For those who see the conclusion at The Second Passover in 2018, as of 4-30-2018, then the 84 new moons must begin by mid 2011. Might that date of 4-30 be The Coronation? Might it be the grand conclusion of the 2520, plus the 75, plus the 7 months for burial of the dead? My thanks to CJ for these ideas.

The next new moon, the Rosh Chodesh of 1-5 to 6 in 2011 may be tremendously important! May we be WATCHING!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

Even though I enjoy reading cj's studies as well, because he does research a lot of what he says and all in all you can learn a lot of the bible from it....
the only thing I really picked out is how certain he is that he is right (again)

here's where I throw in my monkey wrench on what he said.
"2011 has to be the year it starts"
"it has to start by r.h. 2011 to fit into the timeline"

Well I know there are 2 views on when the Jewish new year begins, but either way, whether it be spring or fall....It still starts the trib in his new "correct" interpretation in 2012 (in the jewish calendar) which puts us at a ?2019? ending.

If the jewish new year starts in spring, we will be 6 months into 2012 by their calendar if the trib starts at the fall feast of hashana.
If the jewish new year starts in fall like he is saying...that still starts 2012.
See what I'm saying?

If he wants a 2011-2018 timeline, then it needs to all start before the real jewish new year, because we are in 2011 now.

just sayin'

Even though I enjoy reading cj's studies as well, because he does research a lot of what he says and all in all you can learn a lot of the bible from it....
the only thing I really picked out is how certain he is that he is right (again)
here's where I throw in my monkey wrench on what he said.
"2011 has to be the year it starts"
"it has to start by r.h. 2011 to fit into the time-line"
Based on all the surrounding evidence that I have seen the 2017-2018 ending is still solid +/- 3 to 6 months.

Well I know there are 2 views on when the Jewish new year begins, but either way, whether it be spring or fall....It still starts the Trib in his new "correct" interpretation in 2012 (in the Jewish calendar) which puts us at a ?2019? ending.
Not so. In his view (and mine) the beginning is locked into spring 2011 or fall 2011 and no further either than 5-7 months of clearing the land at the culmination but never into summer or fall 2019.

If the Jewish new year starts in spring, we will be 6 months into 2012 by their calendar if the trib starts at the fall feast of hashana.
If the Jewish new year starts in fall like he is saying...that still starts 2012.
See what I'm saying?
No. your dates are incorrect. The sacred calendar does begin in spring and civil in the fall but the midpoint remains in 2014 the same way the Matson time-line runs. 2011 on their spring calendar has not begun yet.

Any other questions?
If he wants a 2011-2018 time-line, then it needs to all start before the real Jewish new year, because we are in 2011 now.

just sayin'
Their 2011 year begins in about 2-3 months. their civil calendar is Babylonian based and not the real RH

I have no way to correct you because I aint jewish.
But even their jewish websites say jewish new year falls on rosh hashana, and hence they are well into 2011 according to that.
but even If new years does start in spring, then that would start 2012 for them....according to the stuff I've read.
But i'm not claiming I know for a fact, because I dont.
You are saying the jewish calendar has them currently in 2010 for a few more months.

I did some more searching real quick to verify.
checked out a few jewish calendar/ jewish holidays sites.

they all have them in 2011 now. 2010 is finished for everyone
which would mean the next jewish new year (whenever it is) would start 2012 for them

Oh and meant to add:
no offense to daniel mattson...but his timelines havent been correct yet either. And we cant know the midpoint if we dont even know the start yet

Hi Rita,
Another nail in the coffin to end this confusion, enjoy.

We have explored the timing associated with Christ’s coming at the end of the third trimester, the closing of this Age. The dawn of a new Age, one thousand fourteen years and two months of Christ’s rule on earth is at our doorstep. This momentous occasion will occur on a Jubilee year as I have come to recognize from God’s revealings to me. What a wonderful plan. Not only that, but it will be on the fiftieth Jubilee year counting from the decree given to Ezra from Artaxerxes. Let’s explore the proof of these words so you to can see the reality of it. Just another awesome display confirming the Lord’s plan and Jesus’ return in 2028 A.D.

The Jews believe the Messiah will come on a Jubilee year. However, since they did not keep God’s commandments on this requirement and were punished for this, over the centuries the exact dates that Jubilee years fall on have been lost. Furthermore, the Jews cannot agree if the Jubilee year is every fifty years or every forty-nine years. When you research this subject you find all kinds of answers. Isaac Newton records that the year 34 A.D. was a Jewish Sabbatical year… the year he indicates was the crucifixion. Still others record different years for these years of rest.

According to William Whiston's footnotes in his 1737 A.D. English translation of Josephus’ writings, 24 B.C. was a Sabbath year and 23 B.C. was a year of Jubilee. These were also years of great famine in Judea and Syria. We know how scholar’s interpretations of Josephus’ accounts are less than perfect, or Josephus himself is in error, so we need to be cautious. If his report was accurate and the Jews are correct in their belief, then the next Jubilee year from that date would have been 28 A.D. Projecting this idea forward using the 50-year approach results in the years 1978, 2028, and 2078 A.D. as Jubilee years, one of which equates to one of the two years we have been investigating. In Appendix D. the Sabbath years and the years of Jubilee are shown from the creation of Adam to the end of the Millennium Kingdom using Whiston’s account as the starting point and projecting the fifty-year pattern forward and backward in time. However, let’s look at this subject more precisely to make sure.

The Bible relates this information about the year of Jubilee.

“Count off seven sabbaths of years—seven times seven years—so that the seven sabbaths of years amount to a period of forty-nine years [seven ‘sevens’]. Then have the trumpet sounded everywhere on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement sound the trumpet throughout your land. Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; each one of you is to return to his family property and each to his own clan. The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; do not sow and do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the untended vines. For it is a jubilee and is to be holy for you; eat only what is taken directly from the fields.”
Leviticus 25:8-12

The Bible further states the Jewish year begins in the first month of Nisan (1), since the time of Exodus, although modern Jews actually begin the civil New Year six months later in the seventh month (Tishrei). So using this understanding, the forty-ninth year (seventh Sabbath) would have started in the month of Nisan and ended just before the month of Nisan the following year. There would have been no planting in that year if they followed God’s laws. God also says not to sow or reap in the year of Jubilee as well, the fiftieth year, so why does He say to wait until the tenth day of the seventh month before the year is proclaimed when the Jews clearly should already be “observing” the Jubilee by not planting crops? We will examine this issue shortly. So a year of Jubilee begins on the first of Nisan, is proclaimed midway through the year on the Day of Atonement, and ends at the start of a new year in the month of Nisan.

Assuming Josephus was correct on this point, the year of Jubilee he reported would probably have been Nisan 1, 3738 A.M. to Adar 29, 3739 A.M. This corresponds to March 28, 23 B.C to March 16, 22 B.C. Projecting these dates 50 years ahead across the B.C. to A.D. threshold gives us March 14, 28 A.D. (Nisan 1, 3788 A.M.) to March 31, 29 A.D. (Adar II 29, 3789 A.M.) as the first year of Jubilee in the year of our Lord (anno domini – A.D.). This period of time partially overlaps the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, which ended in August of 29 A.D. If you aspire to do your counting from the first of Tishrei (using that as the beginning of the New Year), then the Jubilee Year would have been September 21, 23 B.C. to September 10, 22 B.C. instead, effectively moving the dates six months into the future. The next Jubilee (28/29 A.D.) using this accounting method would have lined up very close to the 15th year of Tiberius… being off by only three to four weeks longer. Since this starting point allows Christ’s ministry to begin at the end of a year of Jubilee in the fall of 29 A.D., it seems plausible that God is using the first of Tishrei as His starting point as well. Besides there is strong evidence that this date has always been used by the Israelites from the beginning of history and God instructed them to move it, through the prophet Moses, from the first of Tishrei to the first of Nisan when they entered Canaan. Why? Because God began creation in the month of Tishrei and made man in the month of Nisan.

So we see from using more accurate calendar math that the next year of Jubilee from Josephus’ writings was between 28 and 29 A.D. not just 28 A.D. as we originally calculated. If we project this Jubilee year 2,000 years into the future… forty (generations) fifty year periods (Jubilees), we get the first of Tishrei in the year 5789 A.M. This translates into September 21, 2028 A.D. on the Gregorian calendar and the end of that Jewish year using the same calendar is September 9, 2029 A.D. The tenth of Tishrei of this Jubilee year, the Day of Atonement, is September 30, 2028 A.D. as you already know.

We notice from using Josephus’ account that one of the possible dates we calculated using Daniel’s prophecy for Christ’s return in Chapter 14 falls within this time frame… December 25, 2028 A.D. Only one of those possible return dates falls within this year. So with Josephus’ account and the Jewish belief that the Messiah will return on a year of Jubilee, it is highly probable they are both correct and the year 2028 A.D. is the most logical year of His return. To further support that Josephus was correct on this point, we’ll project the Jubilee year 23 B.C. backwards in time to the beginning. The beginning of the observance of Sabbath years and Jubilee years began when the Jews entered the promise land after Moses death.

“The LORD said to Moses on Mount Sinai, “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: When you enter the land I am going to give you [Canaan], the land itself must observe a sabbath to the LORD.”
Leviticus 25:1-2

Also,

“On the evening of the fourteenth day [really the fifteenth day because the new day begins at sundown] of the month [Nisan], while camped at Gilgal on the plains of Jericho, the Israelites celebrated the Passover. The day after the Passover [feast], that very day, they ate some of the produce of the land: unleavened bread and roasted grain. The manna stopped the day after [the sixteenth day] they ate this food from the land; there was no longer any manna for the Israelites, but that year they ate of the produce of Canaan.”
Joshua 5:10-12

Just a side note, the sixteenth day of Nisan is the day when the bread of life (manna) from God stopped in the year 1415 B.C. and 1,447 years later (33 A.D.) to the day (sixteenth of Nisan) the new bread of life, Jesus was resurrected. During this period, there were 29 Jubilee years and 202 Sabbaths… 231 sacred observances (7 x 33 – seven years of rest for every year of Christ’s life) in total. Let’s continue.

We see from these two verses that when the Jews entered Canaan it was the first Sabbath of the land and every seven years afterwards for all generations to come. The Jews ate from the land because it was the first year in Canaan, they had captured none of the territory, and so they could not have planted crops yet. It was also at the beginning of the year (forty years after the exodus from Egypt), planting season, and by the time they captured enough land they would miss this planting season. The Israelites would have to wait until the next year before they could begin planting. Besides, they had not planted a crop in over forty years since God had provided them with manna the entire time they were in the desert and this generation would have to gather seeds and learn from their conquered enemies farming methods.

This eating from the land versus planting is what God instructed them to do on a Sabbath year supporting the idea that it was the first Sabbath. From our timeline in the “Times of the Jews” (Appendix A.), we see that the Jews entered Canaan in the year 1415 B.C. Counting to the seventh Sabbath from that year (the first Sabbath), we get the year 1374 B.C. to 1373 B.C. and the first Jubilee year followed (March 13, 1373 B.C. to April 1, 1372 B.C.)… exactly 1,400 years later was the Jubilee in the year 28/29 A.D. This would have been the 29th from the beginning of the Jews entering Canaan. The 29th Jubilee would fall on 29 A.D. and is another one of those oddities that I have no explanation for.

Now the first year in Canaan would have started in April 1415 B.C. and finished in March 1414 B.C. This is interesting because some Jews profess that the year of Jubilee is on the 15th and 65th year of every century using our current calendar. This belief may ultimately be traced back to the year of 1415 B.C. because using this date could lead you to this practice, but since the Jews use a different calendar system it is impossible to know with certainty. This date of 1415 B.C. is a projection back in time using the Julian calendar system, which they did not use, and should have changed to the 36th and 86th year of every century after crossing the B.C. to A.D. threshold if you used that system. Besides this year was a Sabbath year and not a Jubilee year. It really is not totally clear why they believe this, but using Josephus’ writings and the Bible, which are in agreement, proves this idea and practice in modern times is false."

...the recent point in history to begin 'the count' has always been May 1948. The count re-sets itself wherever the 'corporate' nation re-enters 'the land'.
How do we know the Shmittah (Sabbath) and Yovel (Jubilee) Year Cycle?

projection forecasting a bit unwise

Isn't it interesting that if you begin the year in the 7th month (Tishri) then Pentecost falls "in the midst of the year"! specifically the midst of the 63rd year in our case.

I'll make just a few tweaks to the 2300 evenings and mornings day count and come up with a stunning outcome...

START at June 4-5th, one week before Pentecost
this date validates the 3rd layer Jonah Code as well since it lands before the 64th Shavuah!
ADD 2300 days for the entire tribulation
END on Sept 20th, Elul 29, 2017 (the eve of Tishri 1)

Midpoint: December 7th, 2014 Chislev 15, the first Abomination of Desolation

My reasoning for ending the Tribulation just before the fall feasts are because of the verse...

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (then begin Tishri 1 the feast of trumpets...)
Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

all the references you give about Joel fit this sequence like a glove!

This is definitely a keeper!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com