Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Urgent Message from Veronika in Germany

This is a urgent! This threat is asking for Prayer!

I am, Marion (Jesus Girl) writing this letter for Veronika

Veronika is living since 2008 totally dependent on Jesus!
A christian brother out of Switzerland paid her rent for her apartment and her kids in Germany. This brother is friends with an other sister in Christ. This lady is coming out of the deepest Occult. She receives messages and visions every day from where only G-d knows who. She is under strong delusions and receives messages that she is the first one to marry the Lord Jesus and that she is very special....more special than anybody else. Apparently the Lord Jesus told her, that she is like the Prophet Ezekiel! With all her of her prophecies and their content, one can become frightened!
This brother is black mailing her now, that if she don't publish her "visions" on Veronika's website, that he, the brother in Christ, will cut off her rent!
Veronika refuses to be black mailed. The brother is using some Old Testament reference, he believes that G-d wanted him to do this. Both Veronika and her son Tim are outraged and refuse to do such a thing. But the sad fact is, that she will have no rent money next month...

The brother in Christ said, that if Pastor Sandy was able to be on Veronika's website, than his "vision lady" should be on their too, since Pastor Sandy proofed to him that he is a false Prophet. When Pastor Sandy was on her website, nobody objected and now those people that paid her rent, want the same treatment. so...Veronika has nobody in Germany and she refuses to give in and to be guilty of being a false Prophet as well.

Veronika needs urgent prayer for rent...We are aware of the very closeness of the Rapture...but at this point we have no guaranties for the exact return date of Yeshua. Thank you for your help!

Email: marionavants@gmail.com

Re: Urgent Message from Veronika in Germany

Hello my brothers and sisters

I never could explain my situation, like Marion did!

I also got demoniac attacks against my heart, I know this is the same originator!

Please stay on my side and pray for me and my kid's. It's the plan from the devil to kill me, since I am a little kid. The Lord Jeschua has promised me, that I don't die, that HE will rapture me to heaven.
But this situation is not good for my heart.

Thank you.

Yours sister

Veronika

Email: ulrike.for-charity@web.de

Lord, You do not leave Your children forsaken nor begging for bread, so we ask that You open a miraculous door for Veronika and her son, and that You would move Your servant to a needed peaceful and restful haven.

Lord, bless Veronika with divine connections to a new place of residence where she will be sheltered by Your hand of protection.

Father, open up the hearts and minds of those of Your choosing, who can give Veronika the provision and shelter that they need, and asking that You open up some means of support for herself, if that is Your direction for her ~ in Jesus Name, thanking You Lord, amen

Father, cover Veronika in your protection. May the power of Your Holiness, Majesty, and Light fill Veronika with peace in the Holy Spirit's abiding.

Cause her situation to glorify You, Lord Jesus, please make way for Veronika and her kids to be given shelter, for You do not forsake Your own.

May Veronika sense the Gift of peace, Lord, banish any darkened force that would attempt to come against her . . . in Your Light she belongs, for she is the daughter of the King of kings and Most High God . . .

My Beloved Father, I pray for Veronika that You with Your gracious blessing would put Your blessing of sufficiency upon her and open the way for her to get out of her problem and be the winner. You are mighty My Father, I knew You are able to do that and nothing is impossible in front of you. I am asking Your grace My Beloved Father by the blood of Your only Begotten Son my Beloved Yahshua that You would provide Veronika with Your wisdom and give her a job to sustain the live and pay the rent of her house even to be able to send all her children to adequate school and education with adequate health care.
Father in heaven, as the owner of the Kingdom of heaven, I ask Your angels to be with Veronika in this hour to strengthen her and to provide her with calm and peace through Yahshua as what you have shown me. I trust you My Father that You are My Provider and also Veronika provider, as You are faithful Father that I trust and love. In Yahshua's name above all names I pray. Amen.

Email: gimelisrael@yahoo.com

Dear Lord Jesus , thank you for raising up a standard for Veronika today and her children . We have great confidence in YOU LORD for her well-being and for her protection .
PSALM 91 ...thank you Lord for these promises in The Word that are given for the Lord's Own !!! We know you are doing all for Veronika's good . "THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD are without sorrow" !!!THE WORD
Bless you Dear Sister , your lot is VICTORY IN HIM !!!!Love you in HIM< bb

100 000 000 time thank you!

My heart cramped and this is dangerous!

Satan will not only to destroy my life, he will do the same with my work for Jesus!

Love you all and thank you

Veronika

Veronika,

You can be nice to this woman and her brother and let them know that while this woman could have visions from the Lord and could possibly like an Ezekiel....she is not "distant" enough from the occult. Meaning, she is having tremendous spiritual warfare because the devil is angry he lost someone who was not just lost, but high up in his kingdom. He is raging like a lion seeking to devour her. She is very special, however we who are the bride are also all special.

And I believe Pastor Sandy was right still. I just think that the calendar for Hanukkah might be off due to the Celestial calendar (Mazzaroth) from the one we are looking at.

Tell your friend that he should not pay your rent if he is using it as an ulterior motive. You believed that he was doing it for the kingdom. However he wasn't and was just doing it to use you for free publicity. Why can't he create his own website or why can't he post her visions on another forum. However he should fast and pray which ones would be appropriate.

This brother in Christ is not thinking properly and is rushing to post somethings that could catapult all of your readers into problems with the enemy which could have them being devoured by the enemy right before the rapture.

Let him cool down and speak to them. Why do they need your website to post them? What is the ulterior motive of the message they want to get out? Why can't he start an email chain? It seems that they want you to take the brunt of the spiritual warfare she is taking for coming out of the occult. I think she is weary and there could be a part of her message that is important, but it could be partly infiltrated by the enemy as well since she is running fast and furiously from these demons.

You could read them and edit them after fasting and praying if you decide to post them at all.

Hello Nikki

my son Tim is writing a letter to this brother, Tim will do this over the weekend. ( I can do this, my son will to protect me )

He is not the same person like before, he is total a different person since he has contact to this Lady!

Yes, she is on facebook and here Name is Anneliese Morger Zeller, you can see here vision on facebook.
They need me, because I have visitor from all over the world and I have more than 1000 vistor each day.

Love you

Veronika

The Word ...The Lord is close to those who are down-hearted .
The Lord will hide you under His Wings !

Praying too for you Veronika!!

God bless you all!
i just had a conversation with my sister veronika and she is really being attacked strongly, not only of those financially but also from many sides.Specially that she is accused of being a false prophet here in germany.She is having a hard time recovering from all of these things and that is serious, since she really has problems with her heart conditions.Thank you very much for your prayers which no one can take from us believers.One year ago, i also receive many letters from this woman from switzerland, wherein she asked me to promote it, but i could not, because i always have to ask the Lord first and what comes as an answer to me was very clearly no! Since then, i pray for this woman that she may be supernaturally be touched from the holy spirit.I dont want to judge her, but the things she wrote, after i have to research according to the truth which is the Bible, i found out that it is not my Jesus talking there.I myself have still daily attacks and i also mask you as a family to pray for me and my sister veronika as we do too.By the way, something has started worlwide and as i have told my sister of the birds a week ago, it happened just yesterday or so.I know that the Lord is at the door.Be all richly blessed and let us comfort and pray for each other until we depart from here.Shalom,steve.

Email: steve.carstens@freenet.de

We declare according to Your word Lord that:

As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Lord, surround Veronika, her heart, her son, and all that concerns her with the blood of the Lamb, keeping her safe on every side from every curse, in Jesus Name.

Lord, remove any fear and restore to Veronika complete trust in the power of the word on which she stands, to thwart every scheme trap and snare of the enemy.

Deliver the captives and the prey from the terrible, and contend with him who contends with this mother, son, and their situation, in Jesus Name.

All flesh shall know that You are the Lord, and are our Savior and Redeemer, and the Mighty One....! Amen.

Thank You RITA family for praying for my friend and standing beside her. She is in a tough spot and spiritual attacks are all around her. She has very little and in the 2 month that I know her personally, I can only vouch for her sincerity and desire to serve our Lord in pagan Germany. She has a lot of experiences with the Lord, that I could never imagine would be possible for a mortal person! I am a follower of Jesus since 20 years and my family in Germany thinks that I am a little crazy! All this Jesus stuff and talking about Him too .... :)
Anyways...thank you again for all your kind hearted support. I pray so hard that Abba will send Jesus quickly. Attacks are all over my family too...but: it is still much better to be a Christian in America than in Europe. Europe is very cold for the Lord and hardly anybody there is waiting for Him. Veronika is a very rare believer and I pray that she will be sooo victorious!
Be Blessed all of you...you are dear to my heart as I read in this forum every day...to be lifted up and to be encouraged, and to know that I am not alone in desire to be raptured. May the Lord have mercy on all of us and may we be waiting with passion and oil in our lamps and hearts!
Love you all!
Maranatha
Marion ~ Jesus Girl

Email: marionavants@gmail.com

Veronika - ich bete für Sie und Ihre Familie und vertraue dem Lord, um alle Sachen für gutes zusammenzuarbeiten…

Kate

Email: kate5525@aol.com

for you dear sister Veronika, and all involved.

KT
Veronika - ich bete für Sie und Ihre Familie und vertraue dem Lord, um alle Sachen für gutes zusammenzuarbeiten…

Kate

KT ~

This is in the Rita Rules:

"English only is to be used to post or reply to one another on the RITA forum"

From now on, please use English only on the Rita forum.

There is more information about this on the Rita Rules sticky.

Thank you ~

Dear brothers and sisters

the night is over, we have 7/30 in the morning! Yesterday I was thinking it's over with me, the attacks against me was coming in many way's.
I felt that many brothers and sisters was praying for me.
This is the other day and I am still a life!

The Lord told me right now, if I would do this and post this vision from this Lady, this would be a covenant with death. A covenant like HIS folk do in Israel, HIS folk do not trust HIM.

Let me tell you what the Lord told me 9 month ago!

My son Tim was for a short time far away from Jesus, I was so sad about this. Tim got a necklace for his birthday from my, this is 2 years ago. This necklace has the name >> Jeschua << engraved!
Timmy did not take take this necklace for few month.
Than the Lord Jeschua gave me a vision, I saw Tim humble and a saw that he has taken this necklace in my vision.
Only this was a great miracle for me. But this is not at all what I saw, I saw people coming and they gave us a lot of mony. Timmy said to me >> mom, at first we pay all our debts! This is was I said >> yes son, but we don't have much time to spend money on sth......Son the rapture will take place in 1 or 2 days. <<

The first part from this vision come to pass! Tim is back to Jeschua and he take this necklace day and night. This come to pass only 1 or 2 weeks later. I said to Timmy, the Lord Jeschua will do the last part as well.
Now look at this, this is the website from Timmy!

http://jesus-unser-schicksal.com/

And this is the youTube Kanal from Timmy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DasNeueTestament

Therefore I knew that that this has come to pass, before the rapture take place.

I love you and please do not stop to pray for me

In His Love

Veronika

Father,

You promised to be a very present help in our times of trouble. I thank You for being that for Veronika right now. I agree with all the prayers for Your Divine protection to be with Veronika as she walks through these present grossly dark days. I thank you that she is not alone as YOU are with her and have the answer she needs and would never forsake her in a time when she needs you most! We bless you God for being the KEEPER of Your people; Our Defense; Our Savior! Thank you for Your Ark of Safety for your Bride even now, in this hour of our waiting for You to send Your Son. Thank you that You have Veronika hidden under your Holy, Strong wings of care.....Thank You for the way You answer our prayers for Veronika. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Email: shelbyt777@yahoo. com

Kolleen
KT

Kate

KT ~

This is in the Rita Rules:

"English only is to be used to post or reply to one another on the RITA forum"

From now on, please use English only on the Rita forum.

There is more information about this on the Rita Rules sticky.

Thank you ~

So everyone can understand:

Veronica - I'm praying for you and your family and trust the Lord to work all things for good ...

Email: 4kaylyn@gmail.com

Hello all

It's 3 in the morning and I am under strong demoniac attack.

I know how to pray, but this is still there!
Please pray for me.

Veronika

It's me again, it's look like a invasion from demon's.
There are crazy people who pray against me.
I know this is also those people from Switzerland, and others.
Love you

Veronika

Lord, covering Veronika on every side with the Blood of Jesus. It is written satan - "Get thee behind Me" in Jesus Name. Declaring you loosed from the attack of satan, and bound to all the protection of Heaven, and the ministry of God's angels, Amen

I am praying for you now! I tried calling you today,
You are in my prayers!
love
Marion

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com